Left With Liam

By LAArms21

Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left fo... More

****
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 44

1.9K 92 9
By LAArms21

Mel

The way this game was going, someone was going to end up hurt. I just hope it's not one of our guys. The things Tatum said to us before the game were vulgar. We tried ignoring him at first, but he just kept saying worse things to get a reaction from us.

The jerk got his wish when he asked me that vile question. He sent Tay into a frenzy after that. I honestly thought she was going to climb over the glass and deck him. I started wishing she would until Liam, T.J., and Chase got involved. They shut Tatum down fast, nearly starting an all-out brawl right there in front of us, earning themselves cheers from fans all around us.

I knew things were going to be explosive in this game after that. I just didn't realize how bad it would be.

The first period was sloppy on both sides. Our guys seemed more interested in landing hits on Tatum than moving the puck. And in return, his teammates turned their focus on returning the favor.

By the end of the first twenty minutes, neither team had scored a goal, but the Cobras managed to rack up twenty-four hits on Calgary in that time. They also broke their record for most penalties awarded in a single period.

It was brutal. For every hit on Calgary, they matched our guys with gusto. They had at least as many penalties as the Cobras, leaving many of our guys with black eyes and busted lips from high sticks and roughing. It's a miracle no one was severely injured.

Everyone could tell the coaches were pissed. All the players must have had their asses chewed during intermission because period two looked more like an organized hockey game and less like an ice brawl.

It seemed like the teams had sorted everything out and were finally ready to play the game. Chase got the first goal, which fired up the rest of the guys, leading to the second goal, scored by Drew toward the end of the second period. Calgary scored a goal of their own before the buzzer sounded.

During intermission, Tay, Lins, and I talked about how crazy the game had already been, making predictions on how period three would turn out. Lins thought the coaches' intervention during the first intermission would keep the third period looking more like the second.

Tay disagreed, saying she could feel it in the air; something big was coming in the final period. She just didn't know which of the guys would be involved or how nasty things would get.

As for me, I was torn. Part of me thought Lins was right and hoped for a clean end to the game. Another part of me felt Tay was right, and for some reason, that part of me was excited. That mischievous part of me wanted to see Tatum get laid out for what he'd said earlier. And that same piece of me wanted to see Liam do it.

When the final period started, it seemed like Lindsey was right. The guys were focused on the puck and made several good efforts to score. Less than halfway through the period, though, the mood shifted.

We watched as Tatum skated by Chase and T.J., saying something to them as he passed. Whatever it was made T.J. lunge for him. Chase held him off, pulling him away to where he wouldn't be at risk of earning a penalty. There was little question about what was said out on the ice. We had no doubt it had something to do with Tay.

It was clear that Tatum wanted to start a fight, and by the way the guys reacted, they were more than willing to give him one.

Each team scored again over the following three minutes. The Cobras were still up by one, but that could change in an instant. Just as the period rolled over the ten-minute mark, it was like a bomb went off down on the ice.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. After the faceoff, Tatum slammed T.J. into the boards and held him there for several seconds. He was saying something to him, trying to provoke him.

The refs and several guys from both teams got involved and tried to separate them. As the guys broke them apart, Tatum said something else while T.J. skated away.

I watched as T.J. stopped and turned back to Tatum, gearing up for a fight. That's when Liam came over from a few feet away, pushing the offending jerk in the chest. They exchanged heated words before all hell broke loose.

Suddenly, Tatum threw a punch, connecting with Liam's jaw. After that, both men became a mess of flailing limbs as they latched on to the other's jersey, trying to stay upright on the ice.

Liam got five or six good hits in, taking a few to the face before the refs ended it. He had a busted lip and a black eye as he skated out of the rink. Both of them ended up with major penalties and wouldn't be able to play the rest of the game.

The crowd ate it up. They were itching for a good fight the entire game, and by the end, they finally got what they wanted. Thinking back on the fight, I got what I wanted too- Tatum got his ass handed to him by Liam.

And boy, did Liam look sexy doing it.

~

The final score favored the Cobras, and after the team finished showering and meeting with the press, they were free to celebrate. I waited with Tay and Lins as the guys filed out of the locker room, looking worse for wear as they sported new cuts and bruises from the game.

Hardly anyone made it out of that game unscathed. Even Chase walked out with a cut on his cheek from one of Calgary's high sticks. When Lins saw that, she immediately started fussing over him. He ate it up, saying he needed her to kiss it better.

At that, Tay and I exchanged a look before we started cackling. Not that it offended the love birds. They were lost in their own world.

Tay sobered up a bit once she saw T.J. He had several bruises, courtesy of Tatum Charles. He took a few elbows to the face and neck, thanks to that asshole. It looked painful, but you wouldn't know it by the look on his face. As soon as he saw Tay, he was beaming.

I looked away as he pulled her into his arms, giving them privacy as I waited for Liam. The second I saw him, I gasped. His face was littered with bruises, and his lip was swollen and red where it was split open from the fight.

I ran to him immediately, gently running my fingers over his face. The words got stuck in my throat as I looked at every mark, feeling my eyes water.

Liam tried to soothe me, kissing my fingertips as he said, "It's okay, Mel. You should see the other guy."

His ridiculous joke made me laugh, loosening my vocal cords. "You ready to go home?"

He nodded, pulling me into his side as we said our goodbyes, opting to skip the bar tonight. We'd celebrate our own way as I nursed Liam back to health.

~

He winced and switched the frozen bag of peas from one half of his face to the other. "Shit! Ah- I still say it was worth it, teaching that mother fucker a lesson, but damn this hurts."

I chuckle lightly as I bring a warm washcloth up to his lip. "Well, if it helps... It was pretty hot watching you out there."

Liam's eyebrows raise as he sears me with his blazing green eyes. "Oh, really? Did that turn you on, Mel? Watching me take care of business."

"Maybe," I reply, trying to ignore the ache between my legs. We'd been teasing each other since we got home, waiting for the other to crack as we tended to Liam's wounds. It was a battle I was quickly losing. I tried to distract myself by applying a healing balm to Liam's lip.

I watch as his mouth curves up at one end as my fingers touch his lip. He purposely lets out a breathy moan, sending heat across my hand, only worsening my ache.

When I finish my task, Liam removes his makeshift ice pack, closing in for a kiss. I stop him with a hand on his chest. "You need to keep that on your face a little longer. And unfortunately, those lips of yours need to keep to themselves as that cut heals."

I almost laugh out loud as Liam pouts at me, returning the frozen bag to his face. He starts to argue, but I quickly silence him with a compromise I'm sure will satisfy him.

"But, just because you can't use your lips doesn't mean I can't use mine," I tell him.

His eyes widen as he takes in the devilish smile on my face. I gently push him back against his pillows as I slowly run my hands down his chest, exploring underneath his navy dress shirt as I undo button after button.

I press my lips against his warm skin, licking and pecking my way down to his waistline, where I make quick work of his belt and zipper, feeling his growing need with every second. My hands ease his pants and boxers down, freeing his lengthy cock as it stands perfectly erect in front of my face.

I give Liam one last look before sinking down on him, swallowing his member deep into my throat, eliciting a loud moan from his swollen lips. The frozen peas fall to the floor as his hands grip the back of my head, encouraging me to go deeper.

My throat vibrates as I let out a needy moan, causing Liam to jerk, pushing himself further into me. The motion sends tears to my eyes as I move up and down, encouraging him to come inside me. His breathing is ragged as I cup his balls, applying gentle pressure as I feel the moisture pool between my thighs.

I moan again, and Liam cries out my name as warm streams of liquid coat the inside of my throat. My tongue massages the underside of his shaft as the final waves of his orgasm course through him, and I suck every last drop from his throbbing tip.

When I sit up, Liam's eyes are still closed as his breathing starts to return to normal. "Fuck, Mel. That was incredible."

He opens his eyes in time to see my smile grow. "That's only the beginning."

His eyes widen as I strip naked before centering myself on top of him. "Now, I'm going to show you just how hot you make me, Liam. Are you ready, baby?"

I don't give him time to answer as I plunge myself down over his already hardened cock. His moans of pleasure drive me insane as I prepare myself for the long night ahead.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 69.3K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
221K 6.2K 51
Nataly, the innocent looking girl with a sad past, needs to stop grieving and start living again after losing her twin sister. But it's hard to do so...
135K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
787 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...