My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

25

1.3K 89 49
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"Y'all come sit over here to eat" I said to the kids putting their food down.

"Yayy !" Jayden who was already eating chips said running over.

All the kids sat down in front of their food except for jayda.

I seen Jayden started eating and thumped her "Wait" I said sternly.

"Junie say grace" I said looking at her and she nodded.

"God good, God great, thank food amen" junie said "Thank you princess, now y'all can eat"

I went over picking jayda up and sitting her in my lap. "Here jayda eat eat" I said but she paid me no mind.

I gently tapped her making her whine pushing my hand "I'm sorry baby, here eat" I said putting a fry in her face.

She grabbed the fry biting it and I set her to the side giving her the food.

"Here" I said throwing onika her burger and she frowned.

"Why you throwing stuff ?" She asked mugging me. I ignored her giving everybody else their food.

"Do I have fries ?" I heard onika ask. "Can you wait until I give them to you ?" I asked her.

"You don't have to be rude" she said "If you remember our first kiss then you remember that I am rude so suck it up" I said giving her the fries.

"Thank you. Now come sit with me" she said smiling and I frowned.

"I don't wanna sit with you" I said mugging her. "Come on beybear stop being mean" she said and I huffed.

"I'm only sitting with you so you don't start crying" I said going over to the bed sitting down.

Nafessa walked in coming over to me with a mad face.

"What I do ?" I asked. "If you go to jail I'm whooping yo ass" she said making me scoff.

"You can't whoop me" I mugged her looking her up and down.

"No I'm not talking belt. I'm talking beating yo ass with my fist" she said and I waved her off.

"You can't beat me in a fight" I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Ok maybe you can but you're not" I said "mhm, you'll see" she said walking off.

I shrugged looking down at my food eating a fry "can I have one ?" I heard onika asked.

I looked at her and mugged her "here" I mumbled giving her one.

"Thank you" she said smiling. "You literally have your own fries" I said rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to see how nice you are now" she said making me smack my lips looking back down at my food.

I finished eating then looked up still being hungry.

I looked around the whole room trying to see who food I was gonna take.

When my eyes got to onika food I seen she still had a lot left. Slow eating ass.

"Gimme some" I said picking up her burger. "Mmcht I'm hungry beyonce" she said chewing her food watching me bite the burger.

"Me too" I said with a full mouth. "Give me my stuff back" she said taking it from me.

I frowned then grabbed her fries starting to eat them.

She huffed but didn't say nothing and I shrugged still eating them.

"Dada I hungy" Jayden said running over to me "Ain't no more food" I said and she pouted looking around.

She ran over to nafessa who still had food left and I chuckled.

"Mommy some ?" Samajae asked walking to onika.

"But you just ate" she said frowning and he frowned too.

"Ok fine" she said breaking a piece off then she gave it to him.

"Tank you mommy ! Up" he said reaching for me.

She picked him up and he smiled eating the burger in the bed with us.

I looked away from him stuffing another fry in my mouth "Can I have my fries back ?"

I looked up mugging her to see she was already mugging me. "Man you getting on my nerves" I said and she smacked her lips.

"How and you literally took my food" she said. "Here get yo fries" I said giving them to her.

"Thank you" she mugged me taking them.

"I gotta go cookie I'll see you later" Aaliyah said standing up hugging her and I smacked my lips.

"Ok I'll see you later" onika said kissing her cheek. "Alright" Aaliyah said kissing hers back then she turned to me.

"What you smacking yo lips for ?" She asked walking over to me.

"Where you going ?" I asked moving back when she tried to hug me.

"Oh so you don't want a hug ? Ok then" she said turning away.

"Mmcht. Aaliyah stop playing" I said hearing her chuckle.

"Beyonce I don't have time for you wanting to be mad and get babied I gotta go for real" she said turning back to me.

"Ok and ?" I said scrunching my face. "So is you gone give me a hug or I'm leaving without one" she asked.

"I'm getting a hug duh" I said standing up hugging her.

"Alright boo I'll see you later" she said kissing my cheek and moving back.

"Alright" I said getting back in the bed. She said bye to everybody else before walking out.

I heard jayda coughing so I looked back seeing samajah patting her back.

"Are you ok baby ?" Onika asked "She can't hear you onika" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot" "It's ok" I said getting up to check on her.

"Are you ok ?" I asked signing it to her noticing her breathing heavy.

She nodded blinking a few times "Ok, dada is gonna put your hearing aids in" I said slowly so she could read my lips.

She nodded again and I grabbed her hearing aids putting them in "Don't turn them up too high" I heard onika say.

I turned around seeing she was on the edge of the bed peeking over "I don't know how I remember but it just popped in my head"

"That's good that means your memory can easily come back. So maybe it's not as bad as we thought" Jaden said.

"You need help ?" I heard onika say. "No you can't walk. Stay in the bed and eat" I said looking back at her.

She pouted moving back and I went back to putting jayda hearing aids in then did her kiss routine before getting back in the bed.

I grabbed onika burger again and when she turned to say something I kissed her cutting her off.

She blushed trying to cover her smile with her hand looking down.

I watched her wipe her lips and frowned "No. you don't do that no more" I said moving her hand.

"Your kisses are wet bb, you have spit on my lips" she said and I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter" "but-"But nothing you can deal with it" I cut her off.

"Ok" she said softly eating another fry then I seen her look behind me.

"Something is wrong with jayda" she said making me look back to see her with a red face.

"Itty" I said standing up and for the first time she actually turned to me.

"What's wrong baby" I asked walking up to her.

Her eyes went wide and I picked her up then gasped "she's not breathing" I said rushing out the room.

"What ?!" I heard onika exclaim.

I ran up to the first doctors "Help me please my daughter isn't breathing" I said and he quickly grabbed her.

"Does she has asthma ?" he asked walking to the nearest free room.

"Not that I know of" I said and he nodded putting a breathing mask on her face.

"How old is she ?" He asked "She's turn three next month" I said and he nodded.

"Some doctors don't catch early signs of athsma" he said helping her breath.

"I don't think she has it" I said and he looked back.

"Yea but she's still not breathing" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Then try something else man ! Hurry up before she dies !!" I said seeing tears start coming out her eyes.

He moved the mask and started feeling her neck "Aye man don't be touching on my daughter like that !"  I said walking up on him.

"I know the problem" he said then quickly ran out.

A few seconds later he came back with something in his hand and stabbed jayda with it.

"What's that ?" I asked and jayda started crying.

"It's a EpiPen. She was having a allergic reaction to something she ate" he said and I went over to jayda picking her up.

I rocked her back and forth trying to calm her down.

"How do I know what it was ?" I asked. "We can schedule you an appointment to see. But for now just don't give her anything close to what she ate today" he said and I nodded.

"Alright. Thank you" I said walking away.

I went back to the room with onika and she looked at me worried "she's ok. Just allergic to something she ate" I said walking back over to the bed.

"Good. That scared me" she said and I nodded getting back in the bed.

"Where everybody go ?" I asked seeing only the kids was in here.

"They left" she shrugged. I nodded laying back on the bed.

Jayda calmed down and was dosing off. The other kids was already sleep so I decided to join them since it was late.

"You're going to sleep ?" Onika asked pouting.

"Yes. Lay down with me" "I wanna cuddle" she said laying down.

I moved closer to her and she laid on my chest.

"I'm sorry for calling you negative"  she said messing with my collar on my shirt.

"It's fine. That's what you think about me" I mumbled. "Not fully. I guess you're nice when you want to be"

"You're just trying to be nice. But thank you" I said and she nodded.

"I thought you died" I said sighing. She looked up at me and smiled slightly.

"Well it's a good thing I didn't" she said "It's a really good thing you didn't. I don't know what I would do"

"Move on" she said and I chuckled lightly shaking my head.

"I know you can't remember, but moving on from you isn't something that's easy for me" I said.

"Well it's a good thing I didn't die" she mumbled.

"Yea. It is"

———— ———

A few days later

"Go in the house" I said to the kids.

"Dada look" samajah said showing me her toy. "I see baby it's cute. Now go in the house"

She nodded running off and I helped onika out the car.

"Are you ok ?" I asked. "Yea, I'm just really sore" she groaned while I put her in the wheelchair.

"I'm hungry bb" she said while I took her to the door.

"I ordered some food. It should be here soon" I said walking her into the house.

"Mommy mommy pway !" Jayden said running up to her.

"What do you want to play ?" Onika asked and Jayden started climbing on her making her wince.

"Jayden mommy is hurt. Go play with samajae" I said and she pouted.

"Non. Wan mommy" she said shaking her head.

"Mommy is hurt. She can't play with you" I said moving onika to the couch.

"Ok you're gonna have to stay down here. But I'll be with you, unless you don't want me to" I said picking her up.

"I want you to stay" she said and I nodded laying her on the long part of the couch.

"Ok. Here's the remote and like I said the food is on the way, I'm gonna go get the kids settle" I said before walking away.

I heard knocking on the door and grabbed my wallet off the table assuming it was the food.

I walked up to the door opening it but quickly closed it back seeing the police.

I hurried and emptied my pocket of all the weed I had on my then took my gun off my waist quickly hiding it.

The police started banging on the door and I groaned.

I opened the door again to be met with a angry white police.

"Are you Beyoncé Knowles ?" He asked.

"No I'm Sasha. May I ask why you're here ?" I asked with a smile.

"You fit the description of a suspect in murder" he said and I fake gasped.

"Murder ?? Now that is just sinful. I'm a Christian I don't kill but I will pray for whoever did that" I said.

"Yea yea, hands behind you back" he said pulling out hand cuffs.

"Are you arresting me after I just told you I'm not-"I've heard about Sasha before. Beyoncé Knowles" he said turning me around and I huffed.

"Onika baby call nafessa to help you ok ! It's some money on the counter for the food !" I called out.

"What's happening beyonce ?" She asked trying to get up.

"No stay still. I just have to take care of something" I said feeling the officer cuff me.

"Are you going to jail ?" She asked. "I'll be back soon ok" I said and he tugged me out the door.

"I love you !"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" โš ๏ธTrigger warning โš ๏ธ: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
71.2K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair
47.8K 3.8K 47
"I can't loose, when i'm with you" Sequel to Nobody Gets Me. A SZA SOS feel. Enjoy.
5.1K 254 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"