𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

By LadyNaii

"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁... More

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎

𝟎𝟎

19K 639 1.1K
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"You serious right now Salem?" I mugged my boyfriend as I looked over all the messages he was sending these bitches.

He sucked his teeth and snatched his phone out my hand, "man, watch out. Told you stop going through my shit."

"And look what happened? You over here crying, looking dumb over bitches who have literally nun on you, relax." He continued as he stood up and walked to our rooms bathroom.

I made a face .... but yet he continues to entertain them?

I hate this nigga so much yall ... like fuck is wrong with you?

As soon as I leave though; he get to acting crazy and I fall right back into his mess.

Thing is ... I hate being without Salem.

He's been apart of my life since I was 16 years old, I'm 21 now and its hard to let go of somebody whose been there forever.

He got my first car, paid my college tuition, paid for our apartments over the years ... just everything and I loved him.

He was my best friend, outside of my girls.

Its just when things get bad; they get really bad and when they're good; they're amazing.

"Salem," I called his name as I walked into the bathroom.

He was in the shower.

"What baby," he responded to me.

"Don't baby me, we're not coo right now."

He sucked his teeth, "come get in the shower with me, I'm sorry baby. I ain't touch none of them girls and you know that," he said to me.

He don't touch the bitches; but entertaining their asses all the time.

Make it make sense.

He peeked his head out the shower and pulled me towards him by my tshirt I was wearing.

I gasped, "Salem no,"

He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips a few times.

"I love you, I'm sorry... get in here wimmie please." He pouted his lips as he helped me pull my shirt off.

I was naked underneath of course.

He pulled me into the shower and picked me up, my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

"I love you Samora, only you. I'm gon do better baby... you don't deserve that," he mumbled as he kissed my lips a few times and then down my neck to my chest.

I moaned slightly, ugh I hate him.

He's gonna fuck me and watch he pretend this never happened.

"Can I get some?" He asked me.

He always asked me if it was okay before we had sex, I appreciated that.

"Okay," I nodded my head as he pulled my body closer to him.

As soon as he was adjusted, he slowly slid in causing me to gasp as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Salem can fuck ... he can fuck real good.

He is my only body ... but he makes me cum; and I know a lot of girls don't experience that.

Could be because he's 25 and he has experience; but I didn't care as long as he continued to fuck me like this ... I'd be good.

"I love you," he mumbled in my ear as he fucked the shit out of me.

"Ugh, I love you too." I moaned out.

$$$

"So what happened with Salem," one of my best friends; Faith questioned me.

I sighed deeply, "everything is good ... we talked and fucked it out. He's taking me out tonight; so I think we're going to be okay,"

"My mama always said if I had nun nice to say, not to say it at all so I'm gon keep my mouth closed," my other best friend; Kaylynn commented as she continued doing Faee's hair.

"No... say it Kay," I encouraged as we made eye contact.

"Naaah, cause you're gonna get all pissy and I'm not boutta sit here and down you. That's the type of nigga you like then so be it Samora."

"What type of nigga Kay?" I made a face.

"A nigga that openly cheats on you and all he gotta do is say a few words and put his dick in you and all is well," she finally responded.

I scoffed... "say how you really feel huh,"

"Somebody got to," She mumbled as she focused back on Faee's wig.

I just rolled my eyes as my focus went straight to my phone.

Like okay; if I'm good with everything then ion see why she has an issue with the situation.

I'm literally okay.

As I'm sitting here, I hear Kay's front door opening and a few voices overlapping.

"You invite somebody over?" I asked her and she looked up confused too until her cousin, Sincere walked in followed by King and Karri.

Of course.

"How'd you even get in here Sincere?" Kay made a face.

He sucked his teeth, "girl ... I literally pick locks for fun ... what you mean?" He looked at her like she was crazy.

She rolled her eyes, "whatever... just don't be all loud and order us some pizza; my card is on the table."

"You feeding us too?" Karri chimed in as he munched on a bag of popcorn.

Nigga was always eating popcorn, stale ass.

"Yes Nykarri, dang," she tried to act mad but we all knew she had a lil crush on him.

Everybody except for Karri's slow ass.

"Word, thats why you my favorite," he smiled as he came up and pulled her into a hug.

She hugged him back, a little smile on her face.

King came in and didn't bother to say nun.

"Hi to your stank ass too," Kay scrunched up her face.

"My fault Kay, wassup." He spoke up.

"Better, you aight?" She asked him and he nodded his head as he wiped his face then wandered into the living room.

I sighed, sum always seems to be wrong with him but he always brushes it off.

I'm boutta go bother him.

$$$

"Maaan, here you go," King spoke as he looked at me with a half smile

"What you want mama?" He called me by my nickname.

"Nun... I'm just bored, you okay?" I inquired as I placed my feet on his lap.

He didn't move them.

"I'm aight ... why you ask?"

"You just seem down, that's all," I mumbled.

"Just a lil drama ... but you know I'm always straight."

He slowly started massaging my ankles as we spoke and I sighed deeply; shit felt good.

"Well you know I'm here if you ever need somebody to talk to," I looked up at him as he licked over his lips.

His lil fine self.

"I know mama... thank you."

I nodded as I slowly stood up and started making my way back to the kitchen.

Kay was almost finished with Faith's hair.

"Its already super cute," I commented as I ran my hands through her bundles.

"Act like you know," Kay joked as she started straightening out her bundles.

A knock at the door, interrupted our conversation.

"Somebody get that!" Kay called and I watched as Karri's ass went and answered.

He sucked his teeth, "this not the pizza nigga, its mama's nigga,"

I made a face as I pulled out my phone seeing I had 4 missed calls and 12 messages from Salem.

Fuck.

"I gotta go yall," I looked at Kay and Faith who just had a frown on her face.

"Already? You ain't even been here that long," Faith complained.

She was the baby of the group, and she hated whenever I left. She was really like my little sister.

"Yea ... knowing Salem," I rolled my eyes as I hugged them both and started making my way towards him.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Bye mama," Sincere spoke up as he started sealing his blunt.

"Bye yall," I waved as Salem yanked me outside.

I frowned up my face as I snatched away, "fuck you being so rough for?"

"Why you playing in my face Samora?" He mugged me and I just stood there confused.

"Get your stupid ass in the car," he said to me and I continued standing there cause who was he talking to?

Not me.

"Salem... correct how to speaking to me."

"Samora, stop fucking playing with me and get in the car!" He yelled a little as we stood in Kay's parking lot.

"I'm not going no where to you fix your attitude, I don't know what you mad about you but you know better," I mugged him hard.

We are staring each other down in this parking lot; when I heard Kasim's voice.

"Everything aight outchea?" He called as he looked directly at me.

I nodded my head, "everything is fine Kasim! Thank you," I called out and he looked at me one last time before going back inside.

"Samora get in the car for I embarrass you," Salem said to me.

"Fuck you Salem," I responded as I walked towards the car and got inside the passenger seat.

We drove home in silence, not a word was said.

I was grateful cause I probably would've swung; and to be honest ion have it to do.

$$$

Once I got inside the house; I jogged upstairs and stripped so I could shower again.

It was only 530 ... but I just wanted to lay my ass down.

Salem really did entirely too much today; ain't no reason to be pulling up to my friend's house when the date wasn't until 830.

He's so corny sometimes.

While I'm minding my business in the shower, Salem's big ass gets in behind me.

I rolled my eyes so hard, "what I tell you about being around that nigga King?" He spoke.

[ another nickname for Kasim? King is all I could think off and that so unoriginal ]

I made a face, "fuck are you worried about Kasim for?"

"Like, you acting like he's not friends with the people I hang with daily."

"Ion give a fuck if they was cousins; you know what the fuck I said and you keep disrespecting me."

I scoffed, he had some nerve.

"What?" He made a face.

"Nun you just gotta lot of nerve to be talking about some disrespect Salem Ali."

He sucked his teeth, "you still onnat that shit Mama? I thought it was handled earlier."

I shrugged, "clearly me too... but its obviously bothering me still so respectfully fuck you," I responded to him as I quickly washed out and then got out.

"Sleep on the couch tonight Salem; I'm good on you right now."

"Nah I'm good; I'm leaving then." He replied back while still in the shower.

I'm gonna kill him.

"And where exactly would you be going?" I questioned as I placed a bonnet over my head.

"Out, don't worry about it Samora," he responded as he sent a mug my way.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Its either that or I sleep in my bed, you choose." He gave me an ultimatum.

I rolled my eyes so hard, "whatever do what you want Salem," I waved him off as I disappeared into the hall and straight down to the guest room.

Idc where he goes; as long as its away from me.

I got into the queen sized bed that accompanied this empty room and pulled the covers over my body.

I was so over his mess; like seriously.

Not even 10 minutes go by and Salem is climbing into this bed wimmie.

I groaned, "Saleeeem!" I whined.

"I love you, I'm sorry." He spoke as he kissed the side of my head.

"I love you too," I responded as I tucked my head into his neck.

He's so aggravating... but I can't be mad forever.

"I promise ion won't act like that every again... I just love you a lot and ion wanna lose you mama."

I sighed, "you're not," I mumbled as I kissed his lips and he pulled me even closer to his body.

_____________________________
_______________

Before Yall Get To Bashing; Lets Dissect This A Little Bit Together.

Salem Is 25, Samora Is 21.

Salem Started Dealing W/ Mora When She Was 16 Years Old While He Was 20 — Ultimately Grooming Her In A Sense.

Mora Clung To Him Because He Was Older & He Took Care Of Her — Plus He Loves Her. He Showed Her That On A Regular Basis.

But Salem Is Now Getting Comfortable— Entertaining Other Woman All While Dealing W/ Samora.

He Does What He Wants Cause He Knows Samora Isn't Going To Leave ( He Thinks )

Samora KNOWS That What He Is Doing Is Wrong; But Samora Would Rather Continue To Put Up W/ It Instead Of Leaving Because She Feels Like She Owes Him Something; When In Reality She Doesn't.

He's Manipulative, A Smooth Talker, And Knows That Some Dick & A Few Sorry's Would Fix What Their Issue Was At Hand ( Usually )

But Samora Is Slowly Putting Her Foot Down & Not Accepting The Shit For What It Thinks It Is.

A Lot Of Growing And Change Will Be Happening Through Out This Story.

I Truly Hope Yall Enjoy It 🫶🏾 Please Comment & Vote On This If Yall Want More.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 25.5K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
218K 5.2K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
315K 8.7K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...