Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

Galing kay Little_Ninja-Nerds

🌱Scenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! 🌱Will include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... Higit pa

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
♤Movie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
♤Series! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)
Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos
(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart

3.9K 88 110
Galing kay Little_Ninja-Nerds

A/N: This was so cute to write omg, fluff gets me everytime.

What's your favorite Cole look from the series?

Mines probably The Island, they all look good in that season honestly.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 3300

Y/N's P.O.V

Owning a Bakery in Ninjago City had its perks. One was that there was always business. Two was I lived on top of my bakery so I had no commute. Three was the Earth Ninja always visiting my store specifically.

I didn't know how to feel about the last one. One of Ninjagos heros came in to my store 10 a.m. every Saturday morning, 11 a.m. Sunday mornings, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays around 9 a.m. to eat Chocolate cake and drink tea and he always stayed for 2 hours. I don't know why he chose my store out of the hundred that surround the city and the villages, because I'm sure there were plenty that were closer to where he lived than mine. B/N (bakery name) I guess caught his attention. I didn't realize my cake tasted so much better than everyone else's.

He occasionally brought his friends, but it wasnt often. I wasn't complaining but it was intimidating as hell to have him around.

Today was like every other Saturday, I got up and did my personal routine before making my way down to the bakery. I did a similar look I did everyday, mom jeans with a simple t-shirt, my hair in a claw clip, some tinted lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, did my eyebrows, and added jewelry to match the vibe of my outfit. And the most important part, my black high top converse, depending on the day I would wear some more of my patterned, more fancy, converse - but today was not that day. I started to bake an hour before it opened to get everything ready for the day. I always made stuff fresh, and made sure to make just enough or more for the day. Any scraps I had left over I usually gave away to some of the homeless that lived a few blocks down or offered it to the people who were there until close.

I started on the breakfast items first, some regular breakfast items and some more fancy ones like tarts. I made some fruit bowls and placed the items in the corresponding display coolers or heaters depending on the baking good. I stared up the coffee and tea machines as well, getting all of the coffee and tea brewed into the pitchers. I stocked up the custom bar I had that contained different milks, creamers, sugars, syrups, etc. for add ons for people's drinks. I made sure all the dairy was good as well, that was important. I whipped down the tables and chairs and added small flower vases in the middle.  I got the booths set up, swept the store and cleaned up a bit during the time between baking. Finally, 9 a.m. rolled around and it was time to unlock the door and roll up the blinds. I opened at 7 during the weekdays because of the early morning workers but gave my self until 9 on Saturdays and 10 on Sundays, I was open from 7 to 4 on the weekdays. There were already a few people waiting outside when I opened. All the early morning people ready for something to kick start the day.

The first 30 minutes were usually the slowest, the breakfast food and coffee went by the quickest. Once 9:30 rolled around my best friend, Marinette, came to help. She took over the register while I stayed more in the back to finish the cakes. I decided to spice up the cakes today, adding some different flavors to add some pizzazz. I added strawberry buttercream and crushed strawberrys with strawberry filling to the cake. Some chocolate drizzle around the edges. I added cookies and Cream to the vanilla, and a few different options to the mix. I got all the bunt cakes in little containers and stuck them out first, then added the cakes to the stands for display.

By the time 10 rolled around I switched places with Mari and waiting for my annual special guest.

He didn't show up.

I waited, impatiently tapping my foot on the ground and continuing to look at the clock on the wall. 10:30, still wasn't here; 11, still not here; 12, nope. It was now about 12:30 and I frowned as I continued to look at my watch.

"Well this is suprising." Mari said, watching me with amusement.

"He's never late." I mumbled, glancing at the Chocolate cake.

"Maybe he had some Ninja business to attend too." She shrugged.

"He's been on time every week for the past 8 months." I huffed.

"I think you should go take your break, Alya will be here soon so I'll be fine for the 30 minutes you're gone. We will probably need more help once the brunch and lunch rush come in." She said, tugging at the strings of my apron. I gave in, getting quite hungry and wanting to take a seat. With a defeated sigh, I walked up to the apartment and heated up some food. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, setting my plate on the coffee table.

But the thing was, nothing was happening. There was no new about the Ninja, no public events, nothing. Perhaps I was over thinking it, it could be a secret matter. Or he could have found a better place to go to. I guess I got my hopes up for having the Earth Ninja all to my self.

"Hopefully one day one of you gets the balls to ask the other one out. It feels like everyone is third wheeling when the two of you talk." I replayed Alya's word from the other day. Did we really have that much chemistry or was it all in my head making it seem that way. And Mari and Alya just played along to make me feel better.

No, they wouldn't do that.

Maybe it is all in my head, me thinking I was special to him.

My timer going off snapped me out of my thoughts, reminding me my break was almost over. I got up and turned the TV off, washing my dishes and putting them on the drying rack. I made my way back down, grabbing my apron and quickly hopped on the counter, helping Mari pack the orders. Once Alya came she took my place so I could get started on baking again to refill the best sellers.

The day continued on. 5 rolled around and I said goodbye to Mari.

"I'll stop by later with Emma. She's been wanting to see you." She said, referring to her and Adriens little girl. I nodded, shooing her away to go spend some time with her family. Alya's boyfriend, Nino usually just chill at the bakery if she was the one staying closer to close. 6:30 came quick and I said my good byes to Alya and Nino.

I started the clean up process for the day, sweeping the whole store. Cleaning up the custom bar, taking out the trash, cleaning up the kitchen, whipping down the tables, seats, and the checkout counter. I set down closed signs on the tables I cleaned so no one would sit there. It was 7:45, 15 minutes till close. I made my self some tea and added my favorite add ons. I sat down with a tired sigh at one of the booths as I watched the clock tick while some quiet music played from the speakers. I pulled out my phone and noticed a few text messages in my group chat from my friends, who all worked here sometimes to help if I needed. I didnt have any official employees but I definitely paid my friends if they worked for me.

Simply the best gc (+15 people)

Alya: Has he shown up yet?

Y/N: nope

Rose: aw man, I was really rooting for you two :(

Mari: me too, I'm suprised it's been this long and all he does is order a freaking cake

Nino: she probably terrifies him

Y/N: how would I scare him?

Luka: she is pretty puny compared to him

Y/N: I can that message Couffaine

Luka: no you can't!

Mylène: let us know if he comes tomorrow!

Y/N: will do

I locked my phone and reluctantly got up from my seat. I brought my empty cup to the sink and cleaned it, a small chime letting me know someone came in.

"Hello, welcome to B/N, what would you-" I froze in my track once I took in the sight in front of me.

Cole was standing by the counter wearing his GI - and flowers in his hand. It was a beautiful bouquet of F/F (favorite flowers) and baby's breath. He gave me a small smile and nervously scratched the back of his head as he outstretched his arm, extendeding the bouquet to me.

"For me?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Yeah." He said, sending me a nervous smile. Still in shock, I reached out to grab the bouquet for him - and very cliché like our hands touched.

"How'd you know these were my favorite?" I asked.

"I've heard you mention it a few times to your friends. It's also the only flowers I've seen in the vases on the tables." He replied. "I felt bad for not coming today." I let out a small giggle at him.

"Its okay, I get it. You have more pressing matters than coming here." I said setting the flowers in a empty vase that was on the counter behind me. "So, what do you want?" I asked turning back around.

"Got any chocolate cake left?" He asked.

"Lucky for you, I have one slice left." I said, walking over to the display and placing the last slice on a plate. "Theres a few bunt cakes left too of you would want those. You can take them back to your team."

"How much would it be?"

"Free of charge for Ninjago's heros." I said, placing the remaining bunt cakes in their own containers and then placing them in a paper bag. "Do you want the cake here or to go?"

"I'm paying you." He said, taking out his wallet.

"No you're not. You come in here so often you would probably have a dozen free cakes available if we had a rewards system." I joked. He frowned at me. "Seriously Cole, just take them. I would rather you take them than them end up in the trash." He gave me a look, probably slightly uncomfortable taking hand outs. He had mentioned once that he hated taking free stuff offered to him simply because he was a Ninja. But I was not going to let him pay. He has paid every single time he has come here, he has even given this place business just because he comes here - I owed him a lot.

"Would I still be able to eat the cake here? I know you close in a few minutes so I'll leave-"

"You are more than welcome to stay. I have some left over of your favorite tea that's still warm, if you want some before I drain it?" I asked, he gave me a small frown at the offer of more free stuff. "A yes it is, I'll get that out for you."

I didn't let him answer, instead I poured the remaining tea in a cup and added a small amount of milk and one spoonful of sugar. I mixed it and brought it over to him at the booth he was sitting at. He was at one of the wall ones, avoiding the window to not draw attention since he was wearing his Gi. I brought it over to him and gently set it one the counter.

"I already added your stuff." I said as he started to get up.

"You know my add ons?"

"Yes, I know about your splash of milk and spoon of sugar. And the occasional addition of pumpkin syrup depending on the day if you are getting a Chai tea instead of blueberry hibiscus tea." I said, giving him a small smile. He seemed tired, exhausted even. I gaze left his eyes as I noticed the small cut and bruise on his cheek. I turned on my heel and grabbed the first aid kit from under the register. I walked back and sat next to him, he took notice of the box in my hand.

"I'm fine-"

"You may feel fine, and I believe you, but I am still going to help you disinfect it." I said, pulling out some hydrogen peroxide - it was a life saver, if you ever needed to get out period stains, you want to use this. I had plenty of it for that reason. I put some on a cotton swab and dabbed it on the cut. It got a little foamy, showing there was bacteria on the wound. Using an alcohol wipe, I patted the area clean - Cole didn't even wince. I added some neosporin to the area to finish it off.

"Thank you." He said giving me a smile. I decided to do something stupid, or smart - haven't quite figured out what it was. I gently kissed his cheek, under the area with the neosporin cause I wasn't about to get that on my lips.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I have something for you!" I exclaimed, suddenly remembering one of my projects from earlier on in the day.

"Y/N, you don't have to give me anything else." He sighed, realizing he was being ignored. His face did brighten up as I came back with a plastic cake box on my hand. It was plastic because it needs support for being transported - other wise I use cardboard ones that are recyclable.

"I made this earlier. It's a Chocolate cake with brownies in it and chocolate ganache in between layers mixed with oreo buttercream. I was going to send it home with Marinette because I was thinking of adding it to the Wednesday menu, but I need some feedback on it. I didnt end up giving it to her. So I want to give it to you. Would you be a taste tester?" I asked, smiling down at him and I stood with the cake in my hand, I had taken the top off to show it to him.

"Oh my gosh, that looks and sounds delicious." He said, basically looking at the cake with hearts in his eyes.

"Alright, that settles it. When ever you can come in next, just let me know how it tastes. It's not really a secret so your team can have some too." I said packaging the cake back up and setting it on the table. I grabbed his plate and the empty tea cup to bring to the sink to wash once he left. I came back to the main area and saw him getting his stuff together. He carefully placed the cake box between his arm and hip as that same arm carried the bag of bunt cakes. I walked over to the door, unlocking it and held it open for him.

"Thank you for the cakes, the others will be very happy." He said, smiling down at me. I held the door open with my foot as he stood at the entrance.

"Of course," I let out a small laugh. "You know, for someone who loves cake as much as you do, you seem to always come here instead of making then at home."

"I'm banned from the kitchen. I'm not the best chef, or baker." He said, giving me a smile. "Besides, I have a pretty good reason to come here." I blushed as we continued to hold eye contact. The comment was very cute and made me feel a lot better about today.

"Well, if you ever want lessons, you know where to find me." I said. "And thank you, for the flowers."

"Its no problem, I'm sure you get plenty of those." He shrugged.

"No, I don't." He gave me a confused look at my response.

"Guys don't give you flowers?"

"You're the first in a while. Unless you count my dad and some of my guy friends buying some for me to use in the shop." I said. "I've never really had many partners and the ones I had never got me flowers. So yes, the gesture is greatly appreciated."

I was almost like my response gave him confidence. With his free hand he cupped the side of my face and took a step closer to me before leaning down and kissing me. I almost immediately kissed back, melting into it feeling like I was in a dream. We stood there for a good dozen seconds kissing before we both pulled away to breathe. Giving me a more confident, smirk-like smile, he tilted his head down and kissed my forehead. He pulled away and sent me a wink and took an few steps out the door, then turning around to make a comment that probably made me look as red as Kai.

"I've always imagined you tasted as sweet as you look, thanks for proving me right."

🍰🍫🍰

Sunday morning was probably the happiest I've woken up in a long time. I woke up at 8:30 having been it a great mood. I got ready this morning a little different. I kept my hair and makeup the same, but today I decided to wear a black flowy sundress with orange lace details around the sweetheart neckline, the waist and along the trim on the skirt of the dress. The dress was held up with two straps that were about an inch wide,  it hugged the top part of my body in the way I liked and poofed out a little more along the waist to give that sundress feel too it. I wore my orange converse that matched the shade of orange on the dress. Honestly, Mari had made it for me as a joke to match Cole. I hadn't told the others what happened, but both Mari and Alya were coming in to help me before we opened.

They of course freaked out, shaking me violently. Alya wanted the security camera footage to watch what happened. Mari had mentioned getting me even more dolled up since Cole came in on Sundays as well. I quickly turned that down and told her I was fine the way I was and we needed to focus to prepare for the rush that always happened the second we opened on Sundays. But I let her know I would call her if he ever asked me on a date.

Cole came right on time as usual, but this time he had a single F/F in his hand, handing it over to me from over the counter. I gave him a bright smile, showing my teeth as I grabbed it from him and put it in the vase with the flowers he had gotten me last night.

"So, do you want your usual?" I asked, tilting me head at him.

"Yes, but this time a to-go cup please. With your number on it, preferably." I bit my lip while smiling, trying to hide my excitement as I grabbed a to-go cup from the stack writing down the tea type and the 10 digit number.

"Anything else, Mr. Brookstone?"

"15 minutes of your time?"

"I think I can make that happen."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
264K 4.8K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
13.1K 277 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
22.2K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...