the omega who didn't have a h...

By ZoieSpencer2

an omega that grew up with out her family and no home to stay in. she thought she could handle it on her own... More

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Continue baby shower
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12
Disney land trip continued
Continued
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Gender reveal party and baby shower

16 0 0
By ZoieSpencer2

                               ~ next day ~

While everyone was asleep me and the Luna from the black shadow pack started put up decorations for the gender reveal party and the baby shower.

                 The baby shower decorations

We decorated cupcakes and set the cake up on the table.

       The table decorations for the gender reveal

I loved the decorations and how everything was set up then we went outside to set up the pool and the outdoor yard games. Then we sat up the board games inside. We decorated the living room as well as the outdoor patio area.

                               The patio area

It was so beautiful and cute. I can't wait to have this gender reveal party and baby shower. I then went inside and went upstairs to take a shower then get dressed.

My outfit

My shoes

My hairstyle

I then get out of bathroom so I can get the boys up and out of the bed. The boys get dressed and ready then we all head downstairs to eat breakfast. We eat breakfast and then get ready for the gender reveal party. We greet our guests at the door. First couple is Zack's parents Luna Susie and Alpha Ryan Smith. Next is beta Tom and beta Rebecca jones. Then the beta's kids Connor, daisy, and Harper jones. Next is Alpha Robert and Luna charlotte Edwards. Then the Alpha and Luna's kids Toby Edwards, Kathy Edwards, James Edwards, and Cindy Edwards. Then Zack's grandma Rosa Martinez. Also Zack's cousins the Martinez twins Ivan and Emilio Martinez. That is everybody and there was some of the black shadow pack here. We are allies with them. The pack I hate is the red crescent 🌙 pack that is the pack the bastard alpha and his son live in. The ones who beat me up when I was 5 years old. They locked me up in a cage and used tools to torture me with. They even beat me with whips and chains covered in wolf's bane. I couldn't shift until I was at least 9 years old because I'm a very special wolf. I'm a glowing white wolf with wings.

                             My wolf tundra

Everybody then came in and sat down at the dining room table. Zack sat at the head of the table. I sat next to him. Stefan and Damon sat on the other side of me. My friends Kathy and Cindy sat on the other side of Damon and Stefan. Kathy and Cindy are both 21. Kathy went to the kitchen to get some water and Ivan Zack's cousin followed her. Then I heard the same words Zack told me when I found out he was my mate.

Ivan: "Mine."

Kathy: "Mate."

Kathy had found her mate the Emilio yelled out "mine" to Cindy. Kathy and Cindy had both found there mates I was so proud of them. Their brothers weren't so happy thought. I forget we had two more guests at the gender reveal party. They are twins. There names are Elizabeth and Victoria.

               Elizabeth White and Victoria White

Elizabeth is on the left and Victoria is on the right. Toby and James yelled out "mate." Everybody in this room are mates. Expect Conner, daisy, and Harper because they are to young to mate.

                           The Martinez twins

                                        Toby Edwards

                             James Edwards

They all looked so happy to find each other. Then we all ate and went outside to do some outdoor activities. The kids were playing in the pool we had set up. The grown up were playing a little bit of beer pong without the beer because I couldn't drink while I was pregnant. Everyone was having fun and taking having good conversations. By the way the twins are apparently my sisters that I didn't know I had. They are really pretty too. They must have gotten there looks from mom. I got my looks from my dad. I miss my mom and my dad. I was supposed to have a little brother because my mom was pregnant when she died. I hate the people that killed her because they hurt me as well. I was a slave to them. Well the gender reveal party was almost over then we could start the baby shower. I took the paper off the chalk cannons so no one would know. I handed the blue one to Damon, I handed the purple one to Stefan, and I handed the pick one to Zack. I had Stefan and Zack stand on the outside then I put Damon in the middle of them.

Jasmine: "on the count of three Twist the bottom to the right."

Zack's mom: "one, two, three."

Then they all twisted the bottom of the cannons to the right and I opened the box. The purple, blue, and pink ballon's popped out of the box.

Zack's mom: "wait your having triplets there is two girls and a little boy."

Jasmine: "yeah surprise boys."

They were so happy that I was having triplets. I was also happy. I was proud of myself for everything. I was going to be a great mother. I then see Zack pull something out of his pocket. He came over and got down on one knee then said....

Zack: "will you do me the honor make me and the boys the happiest men on the planet and marry us."

Jasmine: "yes baby boy."

He then put the ring on my finger and I was so surprised I didn't expect that to happen.

                       The engagement ring

They amaze me everyday. I am so happy with them I'm going to have the family I have always wanted. I can wait to spend the rest of my life with them. I started to cry happy tears 🥹. I was so happy 😁. They all hugged me and I felt there warmth. Now the gender reveal party was officially over. It was time to send all the boys to the Red Sox baseball game.

Jasmine: "guess what boys?"

Boys: "what?"

Jasmine: "we got you guys front row seat to the Red Sox baseball game."

Zack: "wait what you did."

Jasmine: "yeah because we're having the baby shower now since I may be due soon."

Damon: "thanks Babygirl."

Jasmine: "your welcome boys."

They then take the tickets and leave with the rest of the boys. We get a babysitter for Conner, daisy, and Harper so us girls can go to the spa then open gifts for the baby. We all then pile up in the mini van and ride to the spa to enjoy a beautiful day. I was enjoying a message when I felt the babies kicking me in the stomach. Then we finished up at the spa so we went shopping for the babies and the nursery.

                         Glider for the nursery

                               The baby bottles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 19
It's amazing how life is always changing, like how one day you're living your regular, normal, boring life in a small town, serving ice cream in a sm...
848K 18.4K 21
He was intimidating, rough and serious. She was shy, clumsy and cute. Not a fairytale but not an impossible love either...
894K 20.4K 19
Her mother died when she was eight her father couldn't Handle it. He started drinking. You can guess the rest. He's been searching for his mate what...
3.9M 51.2K 12
Followed by her past Alex is a shapeshifter, a panther in a world of werewolf's. she has never met another of her kind. running all day everyday for...