The Hyper-Lethal Wolf (SPARTA...

By ExileDragon47

SPARTAN-B312, Noble 6, also known as Y/N, The Lone Wolf of Noble Team. Has successfully delivered the package... More

Reader Bio
Poll for Auntie Dot AI Form (Close)
Worlds
The Lone Wolf
What's our next plan?
Y/N's first day of school and his duty

A New World

2.5K 59 30
By ExileDragon47

(3rd P.O.V.)

Y/N exited the portal and landed on his feet as he looked around to find himself in the middle of the forest.

Y/N: Dot, where are we?

Dot was silent for a moment as Y/N tried calling her out again.

Y/N: Dot?

Dot: I... I'm not sure, Six... The air and environment are obviously habitable for humans. Hell, I even detect wildlife known as deer, rabbits, and squirrels.

Y/N: Any UNSC on this planet?

Dot: Negative, Six. I'm not getting any UNSC signal on this planet.

He was silent for a moment as the situation went from bad to worse. With no UNSC on this planet, they may have teleported on some Covenant base or worse. But there is no time for that, even if they are not in UNSC's control space. There must be civilization on this planet.

Y/N: Dot, can you check if there is any city nearby?

Dot: I could try, Six. Just hang on for a moment.

Dot began to scanning for anything she could hack into. She found computers, cellphones, tablets, and satellites. With easy entrance, Dot began downloading and reading all the data she was accumulating. 

Dot: Um, Six... You are not gonna believe it.

Y/N: Enlightenment me.

Dot: It seems like we are in another dimension.

Y/N paused for a moment, unsure he heard that right.

Y/N: Come again, Dot. Are you say we are in another dimension?

Dot: I'm afraid so.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Dot: Indeed, Six. It appears Evolved, and I have made a severe mistake.

Y/N: Understatement of the century.

Dot: Regardless, Six. I do find out where we are.

Y/N: And?

Dot: We are in Japan. We are also close to a civilization called Union City, a city of superheroes.

Y/N: Superheroes...?

He wasn't sure that Dot was messing with her or what. Superheroes only exist in comic books and entertainment media. Stuff like superheroes doesn't exist in the real world. But what caught his attention was Japan.

Y/N: You said that we are in Japan. Are we on Earth?

Dot: An alternate version of Earth. From what I gather in this world. It seems like this version of humanity has gained superpowers like Quirks, Semblance, Sacred Gears, etc. However, there is also another race inhabiting Earth.

This has got Y/N's attention as they are another race besides humanity on Earth.

Y/N: What are they.

Dot: There is a race called Faunus. A race of near humans that have animal traits on their bodies. According to the record, Faunus can only have a single physical trait in common with their animal. However, this only seems to apply to body appendages and the dermis. In addition to these traits, most Faunus have remarkable night vision, which they use to great effect in combat, and some seem capable of producing animal sounds. In addition, Faunus has been shown on multiple occasions to possess other non-physical traits and behaviors of the animals they are based on. One such example is food preference.

Y/N: Is that all?

Dot: No, there are also supernatural beings living on this planet.

Y/N: Supernatural beings? Like Demons and Angels?

Dot: Yes. However, they are completely different from the Demons and Angels where we are from. In Hell, there are two races. The Devils and the Demons.

Y/N: Aren't they the same thing?

Dot: Not in this world, Six. Devils are beings that originated from the Underworld created by the Original Lucifer using the body of his wife Lilith to create a military force to destroy God and the Angels and realize his personal ambition for world domination which consists of the High-Class Devil nobles of the 72 Pillars. Demons are beings banished from the Divine Realm for some unknown reason in another dimension, which has become known as the Demon Realm and would soon become the opposite of their "sacred" counterparts, becoming known as the Demon Race. However, due to being different races, they often clash heads to see which beings of Hell are superior. Devils or Demons.

Y/N was silent for a moment as this is different from the Bible that the Christians have read. He may not be a religious person. But that doesn't mean he did not know them.

Y/N: You said, Angels and God. Are they different from our world as well?

Dot: Sorta. Angels originating from Heaven, the Angels are powerful beings who serve the Biblical God and have the powers to inflict pain upon Devils and Demons and, by extension, the Fallen Angels, due to their light-based powers. The next one of the God Tribe, members of the God Tribe, is among the beings who live within the Divine Realm.

Y/N: And the Fallen Angels?

Dot: Fallen Angels are Angels that have fallen from the grace of God due to having "impure thoughts" that divert them from the teachings of God in the Bible. The leaders of Grigori were tempted by human women and had fallen after having sex with them. Despite being cast out of Heaven, Fallen Angels and their subordinates have been known to occupy churches and use them as bases. However, they go out of their way to destroy all religious icons in these churches in the process out of spite for their former leader.

Y/N: It sounds like the Fallen Angels have a deep hatred for their God.

Dot: You are correct, Six. But what is interesting is that the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels are a group called the Three Faction. Three groups of Fallen Angels, Devils, and Angels are mentioned in the Bible.

Y/N: Kinda ironic they called themself that considering they tried to kill each other.

Dot: Agreed. But what is more interesting is the Hero Clan. After the reawakening of the God Tribe, then the birth of the human race, the gods bestowed powers and blessings to a select group of humans to combat the approaching demons, which became known as the Hero Clan. As both heroes and demons continued to battle against one another, the demon race attempted to invade the Human World to invade the Divine Realm, causing a conflict known as the Great War.

Y/N: It sounds like these Gods are trying to use humanity to fight their own battle for them.

Dot: You get no argument from me, Six. If they want to fight against the Devils, Fallen Angels, and Demons. Then they shouldn't have gotten humanity involved.

Y/N nodded in agreement as he couldn't believe that divine beings would drag humanity into their war. 

Y/N: Are they any other races I need to know about?

Dot: They are a race of anthropomorphic horses known as Ponyian.

Y/N was silent for a moment as he thought he may have misheard Dot.

Y/N: Did you just say Ponies?

Dot: Yes, Six. This version of Earth is much larger than our own back in our dimension. As I said, Ponies are a race of anthropomorphic horses that came from a country called Equestria. There are four types of Ponies covered in Equestria. The first is Pegasi or Pegasus, one of several Ponies living in Equestria. They are characterized by their wings and their ability to fly, walk on clouds, and control the weather.

Y/N: The flying part I get from the Pegasus. But walk on clouds and control the weather? That shouldn't be possible.

Dot: Believe me, Six. I found it hard to believe it myself when I first heard about it. But from the data I gather, they are visual evidence that Pegasus can do that. The next kind of Ponies is Unicorns. Ponies with horns on their forehead and abilities to use magic.

Y/N: Magic?

Dot: I knew that was hard to believe. But trust me... I still have trouble that magic exists in this world. Now the third race of Ponies is Earth Ponies. Earth Ponies have a special connection to nature, animals, and plants. Though they lack the ability to consciously cast spells like unicorns or to fly and walk on clouds like Pegasi, their connection to nature makes them "just as necessary" as and "perhaps more important" than the other Ponies.

Y/N: So they are the backbone of Equestria.

Dot: Correct; however, one kind of Ponies is leading them. These Ponies are known as Alicorns. 

Y/N: Alicorns? I had never heard of them in mythology before.

Dot: Well, Alicorns are Ponies that have Unicorn horns, Pegasus wings, and the power of an Earth Ponies. They are quite powerful and given royalty statues. There are only five Alicorns that exist today.

Y/N: Who are they?

Dot: Their names are Celestia, Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Mi Amore Cadenza or Cadance, and Flurry Heart.

Y/N: (Okay, some of these names I can understand. But Twilight Sparkle...? Flurry Heart...? What kind of names of those?)

Y/N let out a sigh as this isn't the time to act like this.

Y/N: Are Ponies the only race in Equestria?

Dot: No. There are Dragons, Griffons, Changelings, and other creatures living there.

Y/N: (Well, that was unexpected.)

As much want to learn more about this world. He can do that later when he has time. Right now, he needs to get to civilization.

Y/N: Can you send me the location to Union City.

Dot: Certainly, Six. But I would advise you to use your active camouflage so you won't draw attention to yourself.

Y/N nodded as he activated his camouflage system and headed toward Union City. It was a long walk, but he finally arrived at Union City. He saw Humans, Faunus, and other races walking on the street.

Seeing people with super power and supernatural beings is quite unnerving for him. Things like superpowers exist only in fiction, and supernatural beings are nothing more than myth and fantasy.

This is beyond what he had experienced back in his world. 

Dot: Six, I'm getting some chatter on the radio. Police are reporting an armed robbery at the Union City's bank. The police request some heroes to help them stop the bank robbery and rescue the hostages.

Y/N: Are the heroes on their way?

Dot: Negative. They said they have more important things to do and the police should handle the problem.

Y/N frowned as these so-called "heroes" chose to ignore the bank robbery in the city and denied any help to the police.

Y/N: Dot, give me the location of Union City's bank.

Dot: Already done. I sent you the coordinates.

Y/N nodded as he headed toward the rooftop and made his way toward the Union City bank. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Y/N arrive to see police officers standing behind their vehicles and aiming their guns at the entrance.

Y/N: Dot, get me a status on the situation.

Dot: I already got it done. It seems like there are five gunmen in the lobby, and five more are at the vaults. Some of them are carrying AK 47, Panzer M4, and MP5 Submachine guns.

Y/N: Any hostages?

Dot: All of them at the lobby, Six.

Y/N: Do I have any attachment for my battle rifle?

Dot: Of course.

Y/N nodded as he selected a silencer from his Slipspace storage and materialized it in his hand. He attaches the silencer to the barrel and selects the firing mode on his BR on semi-automatic.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

With my active camo still on, I stealthy made my way down the street and headed toward the bank's back door. I slowly open the door, walking quietly into the lobby as five robbers are patrolling and looking at the civilians.

The infant cried in his mother's arms, causing one of the robbers aims his gun at them.

Male Robber 1: Shut that brat up!

The baby's mother tried to calm down her son, but the baby cried even more as the robber became more aggressive.

Robber 1: I say shut that brat up!

I narrow my eyes at the robber as I aim my BR at the robber's head.

Y/N: Dot...

Dot: You don't need to worry. I already took care of the cameras. 

Y/N: Good.

I pull the trigger and fire the bullet at one of the robbers' heads, killing him as his head body falls onto the floor. Alerting the other robbers as they raise their guns in the air.

Female Robber 1: What the hell!

I turn my BR to the other robbers and fire, killing him as the other robbers try to find me. But it was pointless as I killed two other robbers and walked up toward the last one, who was panicky looking around the room for me.

Male Robber 2: Where the hell are you?!

I grab him by the neck and lift him in the air as I deactivate my cloaking abilities, causing his eyes to widen in shock and fear as I can see the terror in his eyes.

Y/N: Right here.

The robber started to choke as he started to lose consciousness. His eyes close as I drop him on the floor and turn my attention toward the hostages huddling together. I let out a sigh as trying to calm down civilians isn't my style, nor it was Emile's.

Jorge was the best at keeping civilians calm as it was his specialty. But after working together with him, I learn a thing or two from him about calming down civilians. I walked up to them as they backed against the wall away from me.

Y/N: It's alright. I'm not going to hurt you.

I kneel at their height and place my BR on the side, showing them that I'm not a threat to them. I won't remove my helmet as doing so will cause some problems for me in the future.

Y/N: Is anyone alright?

Male Hostage 1: We're fine.

Y/N: Good, head outside. I can deal with the rest of these robbers.

Female Hostage 1: Who are you? Are you from Atlas?

Y/N: Classified, ma'am. Now go, before they show up.

The Hostages got on their feet and ran out of the front door as I moved my way upstairs toward the vault. Huddling around the corner, I peak to see three robbers with their weapons up on high alert while the other two robbers have the bank manager with them, trying to open the vault.

Female Robber 2: Hurry up!

Bank manager: I'm hurrying!

Male Robber 3: Well, hurry faster! We got to get out of here before the heroes show up.

Male Robber 4: You think the others are already captured?

Female Robber 3: I don't know. But I'm not sticking around to find out.

I summon a flash bag in my hand and pull the pin, tossing the flash grenades toward them as it explodes. I heard the robbers cry in shock as the flash bang temporary blind them, causing me to come out of the corner and fire.

Killing the robbers as they drop dead on the ground. I made my way toward the bank manager, who was on the ground as he looked at me with fear in his eyes. I extended my hand toward him, causing him to hesitate to grab it as I pulled him onto his feet.

Y/N: Are you alright, sir?

Bank Manager: I'm fine...

Y/N: Good.

Dot: Six, I'm hearing that some of the heroes are heading this way.

Oh, now they decide to help. Bunch of amateurs.

Y/N: Stay here and remain calm. I just heard that the heroes are coming this way.

Bank manager: If you don't mind me asking... Who are you? Are you a hero or one of Atlas' special forces?

Y/N: That is classified.

I turned on my active camo and exited the building as I began searching for a place to hide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 388 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...
17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
4.9K 91 41
Noble Six comes alive as we meet the man behind the visor. Spartan B-312 is Mike Nantz, a man trying to live down a family legacy and his lone wolf r...
224K 3.2K 31
First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to leave home and move to the Earth. To this...