Jimone: One Shots

By bakerhicks

One shots featuring my faves Jordan Baker and Simone Hicks aka Jimone from CW's All American. There will be... More

My Cherie Amor
U Got Nerve
Take Me Tonight [M]
This I promise You [TW]
All or Nothing
All or Nothing - Part 2 [M]
All or Nothing - Part 3
Honey [M]
Down for you
Wonders and Wishes
Wonders and Wishes - part 2
Something Crazy
Love Like This
For you I will
Teenage Love Affair
Prom of a lifetime
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Anatomy 1ON1 [M]
Bittersweet [M]
After the rain [TW]
Melt
Melt - Part 2
Brown Eyes
Brown Eyes - Part 2
Brown Eyes - Part 3
Sweater Weather
Surprise [M]
In The Morning
You and Me
Say My Name [M]
Life Changes
Life Changes - Part 2 [M]
Second chances
Second chances - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 3
Doesn't Really Matter
Doesn't Really Matter - Part 2
Cuff it [M]
Cuff It [Part 2]
Cuff it - Part 3 [M]
In the morning [part 2]
Chemical Embrace
End up with you
Forever Young
Chemical Embrace - Part 2
End up with you - Part 2 [M]
Forever Young - Part 2
Santa Baby [M]
Santa Baby - Part 2

My Cherie Amor - Part 2

563 12 8
By bakerhicks

Thanks for the comments on the last one and thanks for requesting, @JanelleNelly19 — the inspo was hitting so it's long but enjoy.

**FLASHBACK**

The house alarm pinged on his phone of an arrival and shortly he heard Simone's light footsteps beeline upstairs. It was twenty minutes later when she collapsed in his lap. Jordan unfolded the blanket that usually rested over the back of the couch and draped it over her petite body.  They didn't need conversation, but he always knew when something felt off.

Maybe he was being too cautious or clingy. However, Jordan knew the differences he saw in Simone wasn't her normal behavior. It had only been five minutes and she was out like a light. There were even certain foods that usually she loved and now passed along to him instead.

He didn't want to jump to conclusions but he kept thinking of "what if" . The following morning, Jordan and Simone went for a mile run. It wasn't long before she hitched a ride on his back making the long trek home.

"Hey, Are you sure you've been feeling ok?"  He questioned.

"I'm okay I guess just really tired lately." Simone hadn't thought much about it. She was used to long practices and long days in general.

"Yeah and turned off by half of your favorite foods babe. I don't know...I-I just noticed some things and thought of what it could be." Jordan tried to choose his words carefully.

"Yeah? What do you think?"

"Um... well I looked into it for uh educational purposes."

"Educational purposes? Jordan , you are studious but not for fun." Simone snorted.

"Hey! I like to learn sometimes. Anyway, I pieced some things together and thought maybe a ...uh... pregnancy test should be taken. "  He scratched his head wanting to avoid any conflict.

"Awww, look at you getting nervous. Fine, we can go buy one."

"Kinda already did. Several actually. I overthought it and wasn't sure which one would be the most accurate ."  Jordan half smiled getting to their front steps unlocking the door. He felt her drop from his back and rub it in comfort.

...

"Is it weird that I don't want to look?"  She sighed.

She didn't want to see his face drop and she didn't want to get her hopes up by going with it. She loved her relationship with Shae and Simone knew she wanted more children. She wasn't sure how soon or late it would happen. It wasn't like they were actively trying. Simone shot up from the bed the moment she heard Jordan's sniffles.

"My lo-

Simone's nickname for her husband barely escaped her lips before she was tackled back on the bed by the 6'2 man. She knew by his reaction that he was right about his assumption.

"My baby is having my baby!" He screamed popping his head up. Sitting on her elbows, she wiped his face failing to recognize her own tears. Her heart was bursting out of her chest in excitement. Jordan crawled backwards reaching her belly planting a kiss upon it.

"You are going to be an out of this world amazing father, my love."

***

Flashback - 2 months

Simone was relived that this time seemed easier than her first pregnancy. She may have been enjoying it even more. Besides having to use the rest room what seems to be every five seconds and annoying heartburn , it helped tremendously that she had the most supportive and attentive man in the world at her feet - literally.

"Baby,  All I did was have a poor shoe choice today."  She reminded. Personally, she hated feet but somehow Jordan insisted on giving her full body massage. She was positive she looked like a glazed doughnut from all the oil. Jordan ignored her grabbing the white nail polish from the nightstand.

"We're getting you old people shoes immediately."

"Ew, you wouldn't dare." She scrunched up her nose. It was record timing when their baby also protested the ugly shoes with a kick. Simone started the tear up. Jordan looked up in confusion and worry.

"Well damn. we don't have to get the old people shoes. I just want you to be comfortable."

"It's not about the shoes, Jordan. Our baby kicked." She cried yanking his hand so he could feel. Jordan chuckled at her tearful reaction. Everything made Simone emotional. Finally Jordan felt the kick for himself.

"So baby soccer uniform? Got it!"

***

Simone and Liv sat back watching the boys play on the field with Cam , JR and Keisha. Keisha insisted she could kick all their asses combined.

"You didn't have to sit with me Livvy. I wanted to see you kick their asses with Kei."

"Girl please, that can happen on or off the field. Besides, somebody has to keep your wanna drive everywhere ass in a bubble when big head isn't around." Olivia rubbed her sister's heavily pregnant belly.

Olivia was thrilled for her sister in love. She had been buying up a storm. She helped her twin set up the nursery by painting a mural and building furniture even if Simone cried about not being able to help them. Simone insisted she keep her independency and wanted to do everything - hot flashes, pregnancy brain and all.

"Um ow!" Olivia shot her eye at Simone feeling the tight squeeze of her hand. The pain on her sister's face said it all as she screamed at the top of her lungs for her brother.

The nurses came in and out of the room checking for dilation. Simone hoped it wasn't going to be a long night. She didn't know what they were having because she didn't want to know. For some reason, she wanted to be surprised. Jordan returned in the clothing the nurses gave him making Simone smile softly. He kissed her forehead and held her hand as another contraction came.

"Liv is going to drive me nuts!" He exclaimed pouring wife a cup of water. Jordan was doing everything under the sun to keep his pretty girl distracted. He really couldn't believe that nine months flew by even if they were a little week shy past their due date. He nearly jumped at the scream  Simone let out. She was a damn trooper because he decided to see what the pain level would be weeks prior  - let's just say he would've asked for the epidural immediately.

Simone was thrilled when she finally hit 10 centimeters and could start pushing. Even if she was getting hoarse from the screaming, she refused epidural. She opted for a natural birth.

"Are you ready Mama?" The doctor asked in an overly enthusiastic tone. Simone was all for black female doctors but she really couldn't roll her eyes harder at the level of excitement she was projecting. Jordan made sure somebody was documenting on his behalf.

"You're doing great wifey." Jordan wiped her forehead hearing the doctor tell her to take a moment to breathe.

"Okay...Time to get evicted baby Baker." Simone huffed with gritted teeth.

Simone's emotions were all over the place. Sure, she had given birth before but this felt brand new. This time, the baby wasn't going anywhere and she knew baby baker was going to be extremely protected by everyone in their inner circle. They were going to be wrapped up in so much love they might get annoyed with all the smothering. This time, she had her soulmate as the father of her child and everything still felt surreal.

Before she knew it, the doctor exclaimed she saw a head full of hair and one more final push would welcome their newborn into the world. Jordan pressed his forehead against hers for a moment. He took a breathe getting rid of the stomach butterflies and opened his eyes seeing Simone's.

"One push away boo. Just one and then it's over....until the next time."  He assured her with a wink taking her hand.

Simone cradled his face for a moment nodding  and released him. It all happened faster than Shae's delivery.  A little under three hours and cries filled the room as the doctor announced the gender of their new baby girl.

"I'm so proud of you babe. You did it. Well... Spencer will be happy he was right."

"Not yall betting on my baby's gender like this." Simone glared.

"And what about it? I owe him 50 bucks."

"Jordan!" She warned.

"I'm kidding... Spencer and Olivia probably had a bet going through." Jordan chuckled, wiping his face full of fresh , hot tears.  It didn't take long for Olivia to burst in the room with Shae crying over the beauty of her niece.

"What is my new best friend's name?" Spencer asked.

"I'm telling Coop. It's Aaliyah. Aaliyah Jordyn because duh, Liv and I are obsessed and well her dad is the greatest man she will ever know." Simone explained through a yawn.

"Oh, you're down bad sis, ew." Liv teased watching them wheel the newborn out thankful she got the chance to hold her for two seconds. Later, it was just the new parents with Simone properly fed non hospital food cuddled against her husband on the verge of sleep.

"You need to rest."

He never got an actual response as by the time he looked down , Simone Baker was out like light after an eventful few hours. He pulled the blanket up further on her body and slipped out of her grip. Jordan took a moment to reflect ready to tackle all the new and nerve wrecking moments of being a parent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 434 38
When choosing normalcy over the opportunity to play tennis professionally, Simone Hicks graduates from Bringston University and relocates to Houston...
114K 2.1K 48
โ–๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ โช สฐแต‰สธ แต‡แตƒแต‡สธ, สทแตƒหขแต—แต‰ สธแต’แต˜สณ แต—โฑแตแต‰ สทโฑแต—สฐ แตแต‰ โฑโฟ แถœแตƒหกโฑแถ แต’สณโฟโฑแตƒ โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
66.8K 1.4K 46
Olivia Baker is a successful business owner. She also helps Football players keep their finance, contracts and life on track. she's everything anyone...
1.2K 31 5
time to get festive! Christmas / winter based one shots of Jimone.