We Are Venom 》Supernatural

By lovethebreeze

"What the hell are you?" "We are Venom." [Disclaimer: I only own Lexa and her plot.] [Season 7.] [Book 1.] More

Cast
Carry on My Wayward Son
For Those About To Rock
Welcome to the Jungle
Crazy Train
Hells Bells
Another One Bites The Dust
Delirious
Damage Case
Don't Trust Me
A Day in the Life
Don't Stop Me Now
Fortunate Son
Rock or Bust
It's My Life
Fooling Yourself
Turn The Page
All The Small Things
Sweet Emotion
Send Me An Angel
Crazy Crazy Nights
Thunderstruck
Ramble On
When I Come Around
Ain't No Fun
There Was A Time
With Arms Wide Open
Way Down We Go
Semi-Charmed Life
You Really Got Me
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Come Together

Faithfully

4.6K 190 9
By lovethebreeze

It took us a good long while to calm Garth down. He kept pointing at Venom then at me then back at Venom as he tried to form words. To make things short, Garth ended up having the biggest freakout of his life.

He screamed like a girl.

That's another way to put it.

He kept pointing at me and going 'Alien, alien, it's an alien!'

How would you expect someone to react when they've seen you?

At least he didn't shoot us like the Winchesters.

And now we've got to explain to him who you are back at the hotel while Sam and Dean left to get the box translated. I feel so bad for Garth. We practically scarred him.

"So let me get this straight," Garth began. He pointed at me. "Your old man had this parasite -" PARASITE! "- stuck inside of him for a good part of his life."

"Yeah," I answered.

"And he didn't know you hunt the supernatural even though he fought this kid with spider powers, aka Spider-Man, who you won't reveal his secret identity?"

"Right."

"Now, Venom lives inside of you so you gain all of these superhuman abilities?"

"Right again."

He looked a bit worried and scared at this point. "Was he there when you and I -" Garth held one finger up and used his thumb and pointer finger on the other hand to make a circle.

My eyes widened. "No, God, no. I only had Venom for a few months. What happened that night was just us."

Venom popped out from my shoulder and I grinned at him. "Yet, I know every detail that happened," he teased. "I know every sound Lexa made. I know every sound you've made." He got closer to Garth's face. "I really hope you washed that sock."

Garth began blushing as the door to the room opened. Sam and Dean entered the room which made Garth jump back.

"Are Sam and Dean ok with it?" he asked.

"With Lexa? Yes," Dean answered. "With the parasite living inside her? No."

Venom growled before going over to Dean. "How many times do I have to tell you...I. Am. Not. A. PARASITE?!"

Dean was getting annoyed by the second. "You eat off the nutrients coming from Lexa as you live inside of her." He pointed at me. "Host." Then at Venom. "Parasite. Point proven."

"But I'm not like other parasites. I am much more powerful than a stupid parasite. We are not parasites in my home. We are known as Klyntar -"

Dean waved him off. "Yeah. Yeah. You're an alien."

Garth snapped his fingers. "I got it," he said. "Venom is a parasitic alien."

Venom went back to Garth and to my surprise, he smiled. "Ok, Garth, I'll go with that."

Dean gave Venom a what the hell look. "Seriously?"

Venom turned to Dean. "It's real simple, Dean. I like Garth more than you."

I sighed in annoyance. "I'm surrounded by children," I said.

Sam cleared his throat. "Hey, Lexa...Where's Baxter?"

"Bathtub," Venom answered. "I wanted to eat the sucker while he's passed out but someone told me not to. And Garth was still screaming so I ended up dragging his body while Lexa gagged him."

Dean looks at me. "You have the CEO of the douchiest microbrew in the US gagged in the hot tub? You really think that's gonna end well?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, what else was I supposed to do? Garth was freaking out over Venom and Baxter was waking up."

Garth nodded. "Yeah, I'm not really proud of how I handled Venom," he admitted. "Ghost, vampires, evil spirits I'm ok with but somehow aliens from space freaked me out."

Venom smiled at Garth. "And I won't hold that against you." He glared at Sam and Dean. "At least you didn't try to kill us."

"Anyone would try to kill you," Dean defended them.

"Really?" Garth asked. "I would still like Lexi. Venom is just living inside her. That doesn't mean I won't stop trusting her."

I smiled. "Thanks, Garth."

Sam went to the computer chair and began researching. "All right. Shojo," he began. "Uh, let's see what we can see."

My brows furrowed as I sat on the bed. "What's Shojo?"

"Japanese booze monster," Dean answered after sitting next to me.

"I guess that would explain why you got to be drunk to see it," Garth commented as he stood behind Sam. "Very poetic." He got closer to the computer screen. "Ooh. Creepy."

Sam clicked on a website. "Ok, so, a Shojo is said to roam where there's lots of alcohol. There's lore saying that back in the old day, if you were plastered enough, you could see one skulking around the breweries in Japan."

"Yeah, but why is this one shredding brewers' kids?" Dean wondered.

"Apparently, you can harness the will of a Shojo with the right spell box. Then you basically have an attack dog that you can sic on whatever sort of personal revenge mission you want."

"So, somehow, Dale gets one to punish his friends," I concluded. "He sends the bottle, it gets popped open, the Shojo shows up and does whatever you want."

"Wait. Except it's not killing the people that screwed him over," Garth pointed out.

"Well, Dale's widow said the company was his baby," Sam mentioned. "So, if he really wanted his friends to feel what he felt..."

"He would take theirs," Dean finished. "Well, their kids. Jim's, anyways."

"And Baxter was the godfather."

"All right, skip to how do we gank it."

"Good news. It is killable."

"Anything is killable," Venom said.

"Even you?" Dean asked. I had enough of their bickering and punched Dean's arm. "What?"

"Can you two play nice until we kill this thing?" I snapped.

"No," they answered.

I groaned as I face-palmed myself. "How do we kill it, Sam?"

"With a samurai sword consecrated with a Shinto blessing."

"Well...that's not a silver lining," Dean muttered. "All right, the Shojo already cleaned house, right? I mean, Marie's the last target standing, so...Lexa and I will hit the pawn shops and, uh, look for the sword. You babysit Marie."

We heard a loud whirling sound. Garth accidentally dropped his EMF and picked it up. Yet it kept warbling when it was pointed at Bobby's flask. "Yikes. Sorry."

Dean got up and grabbed the EMF. "Don't worry about it."

"Unless I've got nothing to be sorry for."

Venom went over to Garth and wrapped himself around him. "You'll never have to apologize, Garth."

Dean gave Garth a look. "Garth."

"What's he talking about?" Sam questioned.

"I'm concerned that Bobby might be haunting you," Garth said. "I brought it up to Dean and Lexi, and Dean shot me down."

"Garth! Leave it alone," Dean snapped.

"It's ok," Sam tried to reassure him.

"No, it's far from ok."

 "Well, I've already tried contacting Bobby." This was news to Dean and me. "When that beer disappeared, I pulled out a talking board."

"Without me?"

"You know, I figured, why drag you in...when it's something I could just put to bed myself."

"And?"

"And if he was there, I'd have told you."

We all turned our heads when we heard Baxter groaning.

I stood up. "Shit, he's waking up," I said before walking over to the tub. I held Baxter's shoulder before knocking him upside the head so he could be unconscious again.

Venom smiled. "Like father like daughter."

I glared at him. "Shut up, now, get back inside."

"Whatever, Mom," Venom said before coming back.

Dean pointed at Sam. "Talk about this later. You follow Marie. Let me borrow your keys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 14.4K 30
❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄?❞ ❰ A SUPERNATURAL BROTHER FIC ! ❱...
3K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
5.1K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...