Agent Alex

By GraceLaufeyson123

Agent Alex(andra) Agent Alex- 23 years old Job- SHEILD Agent Special areas- gymnastics, espionage, typical sp... More

Prologue:
Part I
Chapter 1//In which bestie returns
Chapter 2//In which we go on a mission
Chapter 3//In which we return to HQ
Chapter 5//-hell?

Chapter 4//What the-

9 0 0
By GraceLaufeyson123

A few months pass, and suddenly we're in 2010.

"Happy birthday to me." I whisper, crossing off the last day of March on my calendar. I smile, then sigh when I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up, seeing a text from Fury. He had another number, and only a select few knew it. I was one of those few people. I frown after I read the text, flopping backwards onto my bed, reading it again.

Really sorry, I know it's your birthday, but you're needed in New Mexico. Coulson's already there, but I think they may need your help. Clint's coming with you. You leave in an hour.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. I grab a bag, stuffing a few things in it, including my uniform and a first aid kit. I quickly pack everything I need, and head out to the roof, seeing Clint already there. "Ready?" Clint asks, and I nod, stepping into the helicopter.

About 4 hours later, we land in the middle of a desert. "You sure this is where we're supposed to be?" I shout, befuddled.

"Yep, these are the coordinates we were given. You probably have about a 5 minute walk, going east before you see it." the pilot shouts back, and I nod.

"Thanks!" He nods, and starts flying the helicopter away. "God, how much sand do you think we're gonna get in our shoes?" I ask Clint, who shrugs. I put the strap of my bag on my shoulder, slinging it across my waist before we start walking.

About 5 or 6 minutes later, we see a large set up, dozens of white tents with people bustling around them. "Guess we found it." I say, and when I go to take my next step, I fall down the sand dune. I stop at the bottom, and feel eyes on me. I shake my head vigorously, trying to get the sand out of my hair.

"I'm going to guess Fury sent you?" Coulson asks, running up, and I nod. I sneeze, sand coming out of my nose and mouth.

"I'm never going to get this sand out of my hair." I grumble, and Coulson laughs. I watch as Clint makes a more graceful descent, huffing as I get up and brush as much sand off my body as I can.

"Stupid sand." I say, and hear Clint laugh a few feet behind me. "Oh, ha ha. Laugh at the girl who fell down and got a mouthful of sand." I say, picking some up and throwing it at Clint. That backfired, because the sand got blown back towards me, getting in my eyes. I hear snickers from both Coulson and Clint, but I can't see them.

"Does anybody have some eye drops? I got sand in my eyes." I say, and hear even louder laughing. I give up.

The next day, I go to the town nearby, grabbing 2 cups of coffee. The stuff that was at the temporary base was disgusting, and Clint agreed with me, so I was getting coffee for the both of us. I stop at the pet shop on my way back, petting the dogs and kittens.

"Have a good day, miss." the guy behind the counter says, and I smile.

"You too." I say, picking the two coffees back up and going outside, stepping into the small 2 passenger car we were using to go back and forth between the town and the base.

About 20 minutes later, I pull up outside the base, seeing Clint standing in a cage hanging from a crane. I step out of the car, the coffees in my hands. I shut the door with my foot, the slam alerting Clint to coffee. I watch as he quickly scrambles down, and runs towards me.

"Hey Alex." Clint says, grabbing a coffee. I grab the one in Clint's hands before he drinks it, holding out the other one.

"You grabbed mine." I say, and Clint drinks his coffee in almost 2 seconds. I take another small sip of my coffee, not caring that it was lukewarm at this point.

A few hours later, I put my hair up into a long ponytail, then wrap the ponytail around the base, creating a bun. I grab my other ponytail holder, securing the bun in place before I step outside.

I run my hand over the hammer thing stuck in the ground, feeling waves coming off it. "What the heck?" I mutter, confused beyond confused. I grab the hammer thingy, seeing a small engraving by the handle. I lean down to get a closer look at it, seeing a weird three pointed star, the lines looping endlessly.

"Hey, Coulson! You might want to see this!" I shout, turning around. I grab my phone, taking a picture of it. I zoom in on the picture, looking at how cleanly it was engraved in the leather. I see Coulson run up, his brows furrowed.

"What is it?" I shrug, showing him the zoomed in picture. "What does that mean?" Coulson asks, and I think for a second. Why did that symbol seem familiar?

"Probably nothing." I lie, because what I was thinking couldn't be possible. How could it be from Asgard? That was all fiction! I used to be obsessed with mythologies when I was 6 or 7. One of the last mythologies I studied with my parents was Norse. But it was all myths, right?

"But if it is what I'm thinking it is, we're screwed." I mumble, barely loud enough for myself to hear.

That night, I keep a lookout with Clint. "Paranoid?" Clint asks, and I shrug.

"Got a weird feeling. My feelings are almost always right." I say, and Clint nods, going back to looking out. It starts raining, and I sigh.

I soon get soaked, but I don't care, it feels kind of nice. I watch through my binoculars, swinging my legs beneath me. My eyes widen, and I quickly climb out of the crane's cage, and on top of the arm for a better look. "No, no no no no." I mutter, climbing down, landing with a squelch in the sandy mud.

"What is it?" Clint asks, but I ignore him.

I run into the control tent, looking at the cameras. How was nobody noticing the blond man beating up agents like they were 2 year olds? I grab a nearby walkie talkie, trying to radio Coulson, but the one I grabbed was dead. "SHIT!" I say, seeing the man slip on one of the rain slickers.

Another agent walks up near where the man had slipped in. I watch as he reaches for his belt, and hear one message that sets my nerves on fire.

"We've got a security breach!" I run to get Coulson, telling him the message while trying to simultaneously wipe my wet hair out of my face.

The alarm sounds, and drowns out my words. I watch as the red alarm lights flash on, bathing everything in red, pulsing light. "I might have lied earlier!" I yell, and Coulson stared at me. "I thought that what I saw couldn't be true! It's-" I get stopped by the screams of agents getting hacked down by the man who had broken in.

I feel my eyes widen, and I turn around. I watch as the man's shape slowly gets closer, continuing watching him hack men down like nothing. I watch Coulson run off, hearing a crash at the same time. I see Clint's cage swing around, hovering over the middle of the tents.

I watch as the man bursts out of the tents, falling into the mud. I look at him, taking in his dirtied blond hair, the scruff on his face, and when he looks up, I see the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. I look up to Clint, who smirks, glancing down. I watch as Barton pulls back slightly on the arrow, pulling the string taut then some.

"Stand down, I wanna see this." I hear Coulson say through the comms, his voice breaking up severely. I see Clint loosen the arrow, and I watch the man, who has a large smile on his face. I watch as he leans down, putting his hands on the hammer.

I suddenly see images of this man, in perfect armor, standing tall and proud. Where did that come from? I shake my head, watching as he tries to lift the hammer, but failing. I watch as his smile turns into a frown, then his face takes on an angry look.

I watch as he tried again, with two hands, but to no avail. He yells with the effort, but the hammer doesn't budge. I watch as SHIELD agents swarm around him as he drops to his knees, a look of disappointment on his face.

"Alright, show's over! Back to your stations!" Coulson yells, and the people who had come running to watch reluctantly trekked off.

About two hours later, I step out of my small tent, quickly tying up my hair, jamming a hat on top of my head. I jog to where Coulson was, seeing him standing in an interrogation cell. I see the man sitting in a chair, his face blank, his hands handcuffed behind him. I watch as Coulson walks out, rubbing his face.

"He's not talking. Hope you can get something out of him." I nod, taking my hat off handing it to Coulson.

"Can you hold this for a second? I need to adjust my ponytail before I get a migraine." I say, redoing my ponytail before grabbing my hat back. I grab my ponytail, sliding it through the hole in the back of my hat.

"Thanks." I say, and Coulson smiles. I turn towards the holding cell, seeing a shimmer of green for a split second. I blink, and it was gone. I don't think anything of it, stepping into the cell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...