Lost Soul ☯︎︎ (ATEEZ AU) Yunh...

By kpoplilpotato

GENRE: fantasy+pirate au; romance; mystery; adventure; action; angst; gore; mythology - - This series will be... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii

xxxix

140 8 6
By kpoplilpotato

| WORD COUNT: 3.3K

"Good evening," The owner said as you three went in as the small bell rang over the door. "How may I help you three?" He said as you all walked over to the counter. "Hi sir, do you think we can get three lamingtons?" You asked, excitement taking over your tone. "Ah, lucky for you dear. We only have a few left in stock. Came in at the right time!" He said.

You giggled as you watched him turn around to get the pastries. "What's so good about those cakes?" Jongho asked. You stopped and turned around to face him with a nonchalant smile as you spoke. "A lamington is a type of sponge cake with a chocolate sauce layer around it before it's rolled in desiccated coconut. The chocolate layer slowly absorbs into the cake itself before leaving to set. And BAM! Delicious cake!" You said with a cold tone yet, with a smile on your face.

"I-Uhm...okay?" Jongho slowly said, taken aback from your facial expression and tone. "The young lady is correct, a quite popular and famous pastry," You heard the male come back as he handed all three of you your own lamingtons. "Just for the dearie, you don't have to pay for this. It's on the house," You turned to him with wide eyes.

"Really!?" You asked in disbelief only to watch as he nodded his head. Your smile widens. "Thank you so much! Have an amazing day sir, I'll make sure to repay you Mr- didn't catch your name." You trailed off. "Mr Ri," He smiled. You nodded. "I'll make sure I'll repay you, Mr Ri!" You happily said as you turned around and left out of the shop, humming as you took a bite from the lamington.

"Have a good one, hyung." Yunho said as he bowed along with Jongho. "You both do the same, see you some other time hopefully," He said as he watched them leave with a smile plastered on his face, though slowly fading away. "Is that her?" A male voice said. "That is," Mr Ri responded as he faced the other person who was hiding.

"I'll take care of her...thank you for your work." The male with red eyes said before leaving also...to continue to observe you.

"Wait up! You don't even know where the seven seas you goin'!" Yunho called out as he watched you run around, having no sense of where you're going. "I'm looking around!" You called back out to them as you looked around, stumbling into the centre of town. A statue of a female with a cape around her with the hood covering half her face, only to leave her mouth exposed. Wearing a beautiful dress underneath.

You looked closely at it before a smile formed on your face. "Yah! You wanker! The hell are you so fast for?" Jongho said as he finally caught up, standing to your right as you noticed Yunho was on your other side looking at you.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Just wanted to look around since we'll be staying for the time being before sailing off to who knows where." You told them as you looked back at the statue. "Say...oppa, what is this?" You asked, not budging to look over at them. "This?" Yunho questioned.

You hummed as a response so he can explain to you. "Well...this is a statue of the Goddess of Protection, the Goddess Reuna." He told you. You felt light headed at the name, staring at him, pretending that you're completely fine. "Oh..." You trailed off as you looked at it.

You watched as she died 'Ji Ah'. You watched him kill her, you shouldn't trust him.

You heard the voice say in your head as you felt dizzy and stumbled backwards a little before gaining your balance again, though Yunho had his hand placed on the lower part of your back as he was quick to react. "You okay, Ji Ah?" He asked you, clearly worried by how he spoke and looked at you. "Y-Yeah...just thought I heard something," You said to him, faking a reassuring smile.

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at you before letting out a sigh. "Alrighty, then should we head back to the ship. The others should be up now, eh?" Yunho asked, looking over at Jongho. The younger male crossed his arms with his brows furrowed. "What..?" Yunho nervously asked, not enjoying how the others looked at him.

You turn around to also look at Jongho. "I ain't no expert when it comes to love or anything, but I know there is something going on 'ere..." Jongho said as he looked between you both, suspiciously. You and Yunho widened your eyes as you quickly distanced yourself from one another. "I'm guessing that's a yes to going back to the ship...hahahah," You said as you quickly turned to go to the ship and began walking. "The ship is that way, noona," Jongho said with a chuckle. You quickly turned the way Jongho was pointing towards. "Of course!" You nervously said before heading to the direction of the ship, this time.

"Ah, there you three are. Kinda worried when you went into town and probably got napped or something worse," You heard Hongjoong say. "Were you looking for us, hyung?" Yunho asked the captain only for the shorter male with the mullet to say, "Ji Ah, I left something for you in your cabin, Jongho and Yunho, come with me." He said as you all nodded your heads. "See ya later, Ji Ah," Yunho said as he patted your shoulder before he left with the other two.

You looked at him walking away, confused about what you were feeling. "What the hell...?" You mumbled to yourself before walking to your cabin through the sickbay. As you walked in you saw a bag placed on your hammock. Raising a brow from confusion, you walked towards it as you grabbed it and sat onto your hammock, swinging back and forth a little.

Opening the bag to look in, you raised both of your eyebrows in shock and confusion. Reaching into the bag, you pulled out the pair of new clothing. Still confused, you stood up and decided to change into the clothes Hongjoong got for you.

After putting on the outfit, you looked at yourself as you smiled at the outfit, a little upset that he bought something very expensive for you, but still happy that he cares about you. A white bellamy shirt, black tights, a corset, a burgundy coat going a little past your waist with a black lapel as you put back on your cuffed boats.

"Hm, he has some sense for a lady's taste in fashion," You said to yourself before placing your old clothes in the bag and placing it in the corner of your room. As you were about to leave you stopped abruptly.

Kill him. Kill him now and hide the body. Do it now before it's too late. He won't stop until you're dead. The mission he set for himself!

You stumbled backwards as you continued to hear the voice in your head. It sounded like you but...it didn't. Everytime it spoke, there was a deeper echo that followed closely behind. It repeated it over and over again, making you dizzy until you felt something drip down from your nose.

Moving your hand to check what it is, you were having another nose bleed. You sighed with frustration as you tried to brush off the thoughts.

Kill him! Kill him for revenge! Kill him tonight and take revenge for what he's done!

The voice spoke. You stayed there as you slowly sat down on the floor with your eyes closed. You furrowed your brows. "I need to kill him...I need to take revenge." You said...no, it wasn't you. It was as if you were possessed by something or...someone.

It was close to midnight. You were in your quarters looking out the window towards the town. The other lead members of the crew were having a meeting in Hongjoong's cabin. They told you it was something that you shouldn't worry about, but as a part of the crew, you thought you should also be there. Though, you kept yourself occupied for the time being.

You sewed new clothing and with the extra material you hand, you made more chainmail to have underneath. You decided to make your own, but you were running low on the type of metal you needed, and you had to go back to town.

You took a break and just sat there staring out into the town. "Master? Are you going to do it?" You heard someone speak to you. You turned around to look at it...him. "I'm not sure. I feel as I should, but...I need to know why," You said to him as his figure showed on the blade of your sword. You stood up and went over to him, kneeling down. "Do you have an idea on who he is exactly?" You questioned.

"His name is Hwang Kangdae, right?" He asked, making you nod. He furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes as he began to think, placing his fingers on his chin as he nibbled on his lip. "That name..I..do remember," He spoke, making your eyes widen. "What! Then who is he!? Does he have anything to do with me losing my memories?!" You asked question after question.

"Ji Ah...I wish I could tell, I want to tell you! But...I can not. They have told me not to and for you to figure out on your own," He said with a sadden look. "What...? Who? These are my memories I'm talking about for heaven's sake!" You yelled at him before standing up abruptly and began to pace around your cabin. "Fucking hell. If you're not going to tell me, mind as well go to Kangdae and ask him myself before I end him," You said with anger as you grabbed your sword and holster before leaving your headquarters.

Walking out onto the main deck, you were making your way to the gangplank until you saw someone in the distance before you made out their outline. "Changbin, where are you going this late?" You asked as you saw him walking down the gangplank. "Ah, Ji Ah," He turned around to look at you with a small smile. "I'm heading into town to get some things, don't tell the captain," Changbin placed his finger in front of his mouth before ruffling your hair. "Yah! You don't have to do that," You huffed, making him chuckle. "Sorry, sorry," He apologised before sighing as he placed his hands in his pockets.

He then furrowed his brows as he examined you. "Where are you going...especially with your sword?" He asked. Your eyes slightly widened as you tried to hide your weapon away, completely dismissing the fact that he already knows you have it. "Ji Ah...what are you planning to do?" Changbin asked, now crossing his arms after pulling his hands out of his pockets.

You just sighed in defeat as you looked down at the deck. "Kangdae...I- these voices im hearing- I don't know what to do anymore," You said with frustration. Changbin just stared at you, looking into your eyes as he searched for answers. "Are you planning on...killing him?" He asked, a sudden change in his tone as he sounded sad.

You kept silent for a bit, knowing the one person that is really close with him will be devastated. "I'm sorry...I just...you won't understand," You muttered, but still loud enough for him to hear. "It's okay." He suddenly spoke, forcing a smile.

"What...?" You asked in disbelief. "Early I had a talk with Hongjoong, and we discussed the situation between you and Kangdae. If things get worse, we'll either leave, or kill him. It was a hard decision, especially for me as he practically raised me, but, you guys are my new family...I must protect you all. Especially you, you sacrificed yourself for me," He softly smiled. You smiled back at him before you pulled him into a hug.

He hugged you back tightly before he broke away from you. "I'll go ahead into town and stay close by, if anything happens, I'll rush in and aid you, okay?" He said as he looked into your eyes. You nodded your head. He smiled once more as he ruffled your hair again. You sighed as you just let him do it. He chuckled before fixing it and back up.

"Well, I'm going to go now, see ya soon," He winked before turning around on his heels before making his way down the gangplank and headed back into town. You smiled softly as you watched him get further and further away, but it soon dropped at you felt a sudden heavy pressure in your head.

Kill him.

The words encouraged you once more. You let out a slow jagged sigh as the adrenaline ran through your veins, a tingling sensation running through your fingers as you grabbed your sword's pommel. "Are you okay?" Your sword asked you, telepathically. You nodded your head as you closed your eyes briefly, calming yourself so you wouldn't look suspicious in town as you head to his shop.

"Let's go," You responded to him before looking around to make sure no one else was out on the main deck. You looked over at Hongjoong's cabin as you saw the light still on. Wonder how long that meeting is. You shrugged your shoulders before looking around again to double check you didn't miss anyone.

Once everything was safe, you quietly dashed to the gangplank and ran down to the dock. You stopped to catch your breath for the moment before relaxing yourself before walking down the harbour into Metali.

You walked through the joyful lit village as you looked around. Families walking together, children laughing and playing, people selling items in their shops, it reminds you of when you were little and still lived in Sky--. "Ack!" You stopped as you felt dizzy all of a sudden. You leaned over and grabbed your head and closed your eyes tightly, trying to get your bearings right. You let out slow breaths before finally getting better.

You slowly stood back up as you opened your eyes, looking around as your sight began to clear back up. ¨What the hell was that..?¨ You mumbled to yourself. You rubbed your head to get rid of the throbbing pain near your temples. "Gotta keep going," You mumbled to yourself as you continued walking carefully to the shop. Though, the red eyes watched you from the shadows again as you went to the shop. He covered himself with a cloak as he put the hood over his head as he followed you, leaving a good enough space from you so you wouldn't notice his presence.

After several minutes, you finally reached your destination in front of Mr. Hwang's shop. You looked at the window and saw the lights are still on. You squinted your eyes before you make your way inside. You looked around the place and saw no customers inside. Perfect. You thought as you made your way to the backroom to search for the owner, though, you stopped as suddenly the lights turned off.

You stopped in your tracks and looked around the place. "I knew you would come back," You heard a voice in front of you. You froze in place as the voice sounded familiar and you knew exactly who it was. The lights turned back on as you saw the man in front of you and you furrowed your brows. "Mr Hwang," You muttered with disgust. "Here in the flesh, dearie." He bowed, making you scoff.

"I didn't come here to listen to your stupid lines, sir." You spoke sternly, wanting to get the job done in a hurry and leave once you're done. "Let me guess then. To kill me?" Your eyes slightly widened at his words. How does he know? You asked yourself. "Don't seem so surprised Ji Ah, I remember you," He said as that same smile appeared on his face as he began to take small steps closer to you.

You reflectively step backwards and grab your sword. "Stay back or I will kill you," You threatened him, making him stop and tilt his head. "Kill...me?" He asked as if you were telling some joke before he started laughing like the psycho he is. "How can you possibly kill me without your crewmates?" He asked in between laughing. You scoffed as you rolled your eyes as you gripped your hilt and pulled out your sword.

"Don't underestimate me, I'm no little girl." You nonchalantly said before stepping towards him. "I will not hesitate to make you suffer," You said as you were centimetres away from him before stopping. "Shall I?" You raised an eyebrow. He chuckled before crossing his arms. "Oh sweetheart," He tilted his head to the side as he glared at you; pitifully. "I do feel bad for this, but," He shrugged. "For...what?"

As you asked that, you felt someone wrap their arms around you tightly, making your grip loosen on your sword as it fell to the ground. "What the...!" You began to squirm around to get out of the person's grip. "Hm, I feel bad to see you like this." Mr Hwang spoke as he made his way towards you. You looked at Kangdae wanting to hear what else the man had to say.

"Ji Ah--the name you don't deserve, have you ever wondered the truth about why you remember me, is that the real reason why you came here?" He asked as he lowered himself to make direct eye contact with you. "Well Hœn**, it's because years ago, I killed your parents." He bluntly said, making you freeze in your spot again. "Wh-What did you just say?" You asked as you looked at him. "My mum is still alive and my dad died because of health problems!" You yelled at him, making him laugh before he grabbed your jaw tightly to hold you still as he glared into your eyes.

"Look at you, trying to live amongst humans, pathetic," He growled as he shoved your face to the side before standing up. "I hate how you got away, the most powerful of them all! You have no idea how I felt. How I lost my goddamn job because I couldn't kill you!" He yelled as he swiftly turned around on his heels as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll make sure I kill you now though," He spoke coldly as he looked over his shoulder, his once emotionless eyes now showing anger, yet they still pulled you in, trying to lure you in like a siren singing for the pirates who sadly are meeting their demise. Waves and screams rang in your ear, fear began to rise in you, the devilishly smirk on his face, as he said- "I'll make sure you die with or without me, you monster," And with that, you felt something sharp cut through your side making you gasp before a blood curdling scream erupted from your lips.

The man that was holding you finally released you, making you fall to the ground. You immediately brought your hands to your wound as you put pressure on it to slow the bleeding as you gasped for air frantically, fear rose in you. You rolled over to your back as you tried to sit up. "I hope you die, immortal," The man behind you spoke, you looked up at him to glare at the male who stabbed you...but your eyes widened. Everything around you felt as if it had stopped.

"N-No...i-it can't be," You stuttered before coughing out blood as your vision began to blur from the loss of blood and tears welling up. No... "You bastard!" You screamed. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" You screamed at him as tears trickled down your face. "How could you, Changbin..." You lastly said as your vision completely went black as you passed out from the quickly losing of blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 164 5
[complete] "San was still laying on the makeshift bedroll they had created for the night, naked body just half covered with a thin dirty blanket. For...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
11.9K 256 51
Hongjoong X female reader He's the most wanted pirate captain, wanting money She's a princess, wanting freedom from the castle she's stuck in. After...
962 95 20
When Yun SeByeol, 21 years old bilingual girl, who lives on earth filled with both magic and technology, doesn't obey her grandmother and drink somet...