Lost Soul ☯︎︎ (ATEEZ AU) Yunh...

Por kpoplilpotato

GENRE: fantasy+pirate au; romance; mystery; adventure; action; angst; gore; mythology - - This series will be... Mais

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xxix

103 5 0
Por kpoplilpotato

| WORD COUNT: 1.7K

The spring breeze made the beautiful green leaves rustle together as birds were heard chirping in harmony. Some singing, others talking.

Your hair flew along with it as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling. The water below crashed against rocks that were sticking out of the sea as it made beautiful noises.

The smell of flowers and salt water filled your nose as you slowly breathed out calmly. You fluttered your eyes open just in time to see a beautiful blue and black butterfly flutter by. A smile grew on your face before you sat down, your legs dangling over the cliff.

"Hœn**, it's time to go." You heard someone say. You turned around and saw a beautiful ethereal woman walk towards you. Her hair a lovely raven colour as her wavy locks fell perfectly over her shoulders. The white gown she wore was accompanied with a navy blue cape with a gold colour running around the hem of it that was over her shoulder with the hood down.

"Your mum is here to pick you up." She said as she held out her hand. You smiled as you took her hand and stood up. She enclosed her hand over your little ones as she looked down at you with a smile. "Ready?" She questioned.

You nod your head before you both walk through the woods to the cottage you've been staying at.

"Do you think I'll be able to do it?" You asked the lady. You heard her chuckled. "Of course you can, we all know your true potential. You'll be able to." She looked down at you before stopping and kneeling down to be eye level with you.

"We all believe in you." She said before placing a light kiss on your forehead. "Now, should we get going before they get worried and send a rescue for us," She chuckled before you joined her as you nodded your head and continued onwards.

You two both song melodies as you skipped along her side. The sound of birds continued to fill the woods. Little insects and mammals would scurry by you both. You would wave at them if they stopped and stared at you two. They would make some noise as if they were saying hello before leaving.

You laughed and smiled as your ***t would chase you around playfully as if playing the game of tag. "You can't catch me-"

A loud gunshot was heard throughout the woods as you saw a flock of birds fly up from your area and make their way to a safer place. You heard someone collapse next to you as you turned your head in the direction. "Re**a!" You screamed as you ran to her side as you crouched down.

You placed your hand over her wound as you tried to stop the bleeding as you used your free one to reach in your satchel and pull out something. "I've finally found ye, aye?" You snapped your head to your side as you saw a man creep out from the shadows with a musket in his hand, smoke still coming from the muzzle.

You looked up at him with fear and anger. "Why did you do that?!" You screamed. The male simply chuckled before walking over to you. "That bullet wasn't met for her dearie." He smiled as he crouched down in front of you.

You frowned before looking behind him and seeing a boy with light blue eyes walk out from the same spot behind the man. "Why are you both here!? How are you here!?" You yelled. The man chuckled again with a more cold and emotionless tone in it. He stood up slowly before reaching down and grabbing you by the hair as he lifted you up making you scream and yelp as you tried to get out of his grip.

You cringed your face with anger before some aura came over you. Everything became distorted and a blur as you couldn't quite see what was happening. It seemed as you watched lights and shapes fly by a screen quickly.

The man ran away as he left the boy there bleeding. He shot his own son in the eye! Because he was trying to save you. You looked at him as you looked at the hideous gash in the side of his head.

You almost vomited at the sight as you continued to stare at it. You could see his skull as you saw his face as the blood continued to flow out and down to the ground, staining it with his blood.

You turned back to your ***t as you crawled back to her. "Let me heal you before we get back to the cottage and warn mum and papa!" You said as you held your head to her wound and began to concentrate on it. "No..save the boy," She said as she removed your hand. "No! I can't!" You yelled as you struggled to place your hands back on her wound.

"Hœ**a!" She yelled back, making you jump and shy away. "He **a** yä." She said, you bit your lip as you lowered your head, fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall and betray your thoughts that you don't wanna cry. She used her hand with strength she had left and placed it on your face as she caressed you.

"You know it's right, my love." Her weak voice said as you closed your eyes as the tears finally escaped and streamed down your face. "He doesn't have much time, now, save him." She said, you sobbed before nodding your head and walking over to the boy that was slowly dying.

You crouched down to him as you held his shoulder. "Stay still." You said as you placed your hand over his large wound. You concentrated on his wound. The flesh mending back together, but you can only do too much, if you do too much, at this young of an age and less experience, you could die.

Your parents told you that. After a couple of seconds, you removed your hand from him and sat there as you felt something fall onto you.

It not only happened once, but several times. It got faster and faster until the sound rendered in your head as you realised it was raining. You looked over your shoulder at the lady behind you and saw her lifeless body as you saw in glow, her soul being taken up to the skies. You sobbed as you looked down.

You reached in your satchel and pulled out a few things. You left the boy two jars and an eyepatch with the letters 'A' and 'Z' on it before standing up. "I wish you the luck of the sea, and if fate brings us together, let's hope it's not on the battlefield, my friend." You said before running off to the cottage. And just like that, everything went dark.

Back into the non ending eternity of this black pit. Something you can never escape from. You want to run, you want to get away, but...you can't.

You have to wait for the nightmare to end. The things you see in your head, such as that one, confuses you. What are they? Memories? If so, shouldn't you be able to understand what they say most of the time instead of it being distorted?

But, all you know is that that little boy in your memory looks oddly familiar. But as if you'll be able to figure out why, or where you've seen him. This is where your road ends.

You felt something warm trickling down your cheeks. You used your hand to wipe it off and realised you're crying. You cried harder once you realised. You sobbed as this room echoed it throughout as far as an eye can see.

At least you and ATEEZ got something out of it, right? You save Changbin and they get their crew mate back, and get you finally getting out of their hair. You smiled to yourself. "I'm sorry..."

You heard screams. Wails of pain. No, not from you, from people you know, but you can't remember who they are. Gunshots echoed throughout, clashes of swords against swords, but something lingers in your head as if someone is whispering for you.

You have to come back.

That same voice from a while ago. You clasped your hands over your ears as you shook your head, wanting it to stop.

You have to come back!

You began to cry as he got louder, he wasn't just yelling out, or it wasn't just someone. No, it was him, it was him. He was demanding it, he cried, he wanted you back, he missed you.

YOU HAVE TO COME BACK!

His hazel eyes flashed in the black eternity as you shook your head no as you screamed louder as sobs and cries left your lips.

"Not over my dead body."

His bone chilling smile appeared back in your mind too. They both lingered there. The eyes are inviting but you don't want to go, the smile is scary and you want it to disappear, before it continues to haunt you. You looked around before standing up and running, as if it'll do any justice.

And with that a gunshot was heard throughout and you collapsed as you wanted to scream out in agony, but no sound escaped your mouth anymore. You just laid there as everything became faint. As if you could see your own body laying there.

Why can't I just die? You thought as you felt numbness course through your body as blood continued to pool around you as you felt your sight getting weaker.

You can't die, you promised me.

You chuckled as your eyes slowly closed, once and for all. This is the end of the road for you, finally. No more harm for the boys. No more harm for any of them. They'll be safe without you.

The three that knew your real gender before the 'big reveal'. The captain, the cook, the gunner, the navigator, and the battlemasters. I hope I saved Changbin. You chuckled as it was painful to do so.

Transferring his pain to you, his fate to you. No, you didn't just do this for them, you did it for everyone. Everyone that met you was put in harm's way because of you. I'm sorry...

You last said before you looked in the distance and saw a beautiful scene in front of you. The nine boys all laughing and smiling all together, without you. That's what you want, right?

You smiled weakly as you felt one final tear fall down your face as you felt your heart finally stop as the blood through your body slowly stopped flowing. "Goodbye, and I'm sorry. " You said with your final breath as you lay there, lifeless.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.9K 1.1K 33
SPIN-OFF/SEQUEL FROM 'A PIRATE'S TALE' I've hid from the world, all of my life. My existence is merely a legend. One forgotten by the world, hundre...
1.2K 43 6
The war was won, but their struggles continued. The greedy King wouldn't stop until he's got everything. Faced with the choice to keep surviving at a...
828 60 11
-bottom san As the group grows closer, romantic feelings emerge and San finds himself caught in a web of love triangle drama. Amidst this whirlwind...
110K 5K 72
After coming back from being exiled, Princess Lee Sun-Mi returns to face an ugly secret that turns her world upside-down. Betrayed by her step-mothe...