Lost Soul ☯︎︎ (ATEEZ AU) Yunh...

By kpoplilpotato

GENRE: fantasy+pirate au; romance; mystery; adventure; action; angst; gore; mythology - - This series will be... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xv

119 6 1
By kpoplilpotato

| WORD COUNT: 2.1K

You woke up as you were crying. "A monster?! How am I a monster? Why did I say that!?" You screamed out. You stumbled out of your hammock as you felt quite claustrophobic as you had trouble breathing. You walked out of your quarters to go to San and Seonghwa shared one.

You knocked on the door as you heard a come in before you grabbed the handle and turned it as you pushed the door open. "Why are you up so early?" San asked without turning around, he was too busy aiding Wooyoung's cut.

You walked over to him as you looked at the nasty cut just on his left shoulder. "Hyung, are you okay?" You asked without answering San. He nodded before Seonghwa spoke, which was sitting on his bed with some doll that was a black dragon and had green eyes. You smiled at him. Looks like him.

"No you're not, he hasn't even touched you yet and you're already whining like a baby." He said making San snort. Wooyoung frowned. "Shut up Seonghwa!" He said. "That's Seonghwa-hyung to you!" He replied back. Wooyoung huffed before looking at you. "Anyways, why are you up? Did I wake you?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Had a bad dream." You kind of lied. "Was it about the battle from yesterday night?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, something else." He knitted his eyebrows until San placed a cotton ball with some concoction that made Wooyoung scream with such a high pitch making you cover your ears.

San and Seonghwa laughed. "Sorry about that, but you'll get used to it sooner or later." San said, still in the midst of laughing. "And stop acting like a damsel in distress." Seonghwa added. "Anyways, can you hold this down real quick?" The medic said as he pointed at the cotton ball. You hummed as you walked over and placed your finger on the moist synthetic fiber.

You lifted it up a bit and looked at the slight deep cut as Wooyoung looked over at you. "What? Do you want to touch it?" He asked sarcastically. You scoffed before you pushed down the cotton ball as you made him squeal out again from the sting. "I'm just looking." You retorted.

You heard Seonghwa laugh from behind you from your action. "Let her look, no need to get all defensive Woo, it's just a cut." San spoke before he came back with a needle and some sort of thread. Pretty sure those are the liquid threads he told me he and Yeosang made. You glared at Wooyoung before you lifted the cotton off of his shoulder as you looked at it as your face scrunched up. You lift your hand as you went to touch it and graze your fingers across it.

Just as you did you felt a huge pound in your head that made you go light headed and an aching pain surged through your whole body until you looked down at Wooyoung's shoulder. Your fingers were glowing a bit as his once deep cut began to heal. You gasped with the other three men in the room. Before you remove your hand as it fully heals.

You all looked at his nonexistent cut with astonishment before they looked at you. "H-How did you do that?" San was the first to speak. "I-I don't know..." You said. "Woo, how do you feel?" Seonghwa asked. You watched as Wooyoung rolled his shoulder back without wincing or anything. "It doesn't hurt, feels as if nothing happened to it." He said. "Ji Ah, you look pale, are you okay?" Wooyoung said as he looked at you.

"Y-Yeah...just feel light headed after doing that." You said before you stumbled backwards onto Seonghwas' bed. "San, get her something to drink!" Seonghwa said before the young medic stood up and grabbed his mug before handing it towards you. "Here, drink this." He said as you looked in it. "What is it?" You questioned.

"Just drink it, it's just green tea." He said. You huffed before you began to drink some. You removed the mug away from you as you looked at San with a scrunched up face. "Didn't say it was going to be that good at first. It's organic." He said before taking the drink away and placed it back on his desk. "You alright?" Seonghwa said as he rubbed your shoulder. You nod your head.

"Are you a magic user?" Wooyoung questioned as he stood up and walked in front of you. You looked up at him before you shook your head. "I didn't know I could do that." You said being truthfully honest. "If I knew I would have told you all, this isn't something I would hide." You said.

"Yeah, but try and not let that happen any more. With you doing something as small as this and it makes you this weak, who knows, you may end up passing out, or worse because of this." San said as he gave you a different drink which was in a glass jar. "Drink this so you gain your composure," You took it before you began to gulp down the liquid as the bitter taste covered your tastebuds.

Once you finished you looked at the mug in disgust. San chuckled. "Okay, give it a few to kick in, and in the meantime, you both get out." He said as he set the glass down. "Me and Seonghwa are going to sleep." He finished. Wooyoung scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on Ji Ah, let's let these beauty sleepers get their rest." He said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of their quarters as you said goodnight to them before leaving.

Once you both reached the main deck he let go of you. "Thanks," He said as he turned on his heels to look at you. You raised an eyebrow. He sighed at your puzzled face. "Thanks for saving me yesterday at the battle, and healing my cut." He said as he crossed his arms. You shrugged. "Either it was doing that or you getting killed and then probably me for not saving you." You answered.

He chuckled. "Smart. But know that I'm in quite a depth for you now." He said. You shook your head. "No no no, I'm fine. One crew mate to the other I guess you could say." You said with a slight chuckle. He let out a chuckle with you. "Hey, let's go find Changbin to help you with combat, if not him, then Jongho or Yunho." He said.

You agreed before you walked towards the battlemasters' cabin. He knocked on the door before inviting himself in. You looked at him surprised. "Shouldn't you have waited for someone to say 'come in' or something?" You said. He simply shook his head with a blank face. "I never do, don't worry, you will get used to it." He said. Note to self, barricade my door whenever I'm redoing my bindings or cleaning myself off. You thought before someone cleared their throat.

"Wooyoung-hyung, for the last time, wait until we open the door. One day I'm going to shoot you and it won't be pretty." The young battlemaster, Jongho, said as he came around from his room as he leaned against the wall. "What are you two doing here?" He said as he kept a cold gaze on you.

"Where's Changbin? He said he would teach Ji Ah some combat skills." He said. "Hyung went to the forecastle to do something, I don't know what, but he said he needed to be alone for a bit." He said. Wooyoung slowly nodded his head. "Well...I guess you can help him-" Jongho cut him off as he shook his head. "No thanks, I'm fine, and I was about to go to sleep." He said. You and Wooyoung both knew he was lying. "Stop being so stubborn Jongho and come help and teach him some moves with close combat." Wooyoung whined.

"Says the lookout." He mumbled. Wooyoung scoffed before he took off his cupped boat and threw it at the maknae. The maknae caught the shoe just in time before he threw it back with a more powerful force. It hit Wooyoung in his chest as he let out a wheeze followed by a cough. You snickered a bit as you watched Wooyoung crouched down and try to catch his breath.

"You don't really have to if you don't want to hyung." You said before you turned on your heels to find your way out of his cabin. "Not so fast," You heard him say. You stopped in your tracks. You heard him walk closer as he walked around the lookout that was still holding his chest.

You turned around and looked at the battlemaster. He tilted his head to the side as he leaned down in front of your face. His amber eyes staring down into your soul. "The only way that I'm going to teach you is if you listen carefully and not be as difficult as older mates on the ship." He crossed his arms as he told with a hint of anger in his tone. You almost immediately nodded your head as he let out a satisfied noise. He turned around as he patted Wooyoung on the back. "Me and him will be on the main deck sparring if you need us. Make sure you go back to your post hyung, Hongjoong will yell at you again." He emphasised the 'again' part.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He stood up as he turned to the both of you. "I got it, next time when you throw something, minimize your strength..." He said before putting his shoe back on. Jongho shrugged. "Can't make a promise I can't keep." He said. You snickered until you heard a knocking on the door. "Come in!" Jongho called out.

The door opened revealed Yunho. "Jongho have- Are you guys having a get together without me?" He said as he walked in as he saw you three standing next to one another. "No, just Jongho finally agreeing to teach Ji Ah the basics of combat." Wooyoung said as he squeezed past you both.

Yunho looked at him surprised. "Really!? Never in a million years would I actually think that our maknae would actually teach someone without being forced." Yunho said with a chuckle. Jongho only scoffed. "Listen you tree twig," You snorted before you looked away. Yunho crossed his arms as he stared at the younger male.

"The reason why is probably because he won't be as cocky and say he can beat me since I'm the youngest here on Treasure, but now he bein' the youngest, I can boss him around." He finished as he rolled his eyes. Yunho shook his head before he let out a scoff. "Whatever you say." He responded. Jongho scoffed as he rolled his eyes again before he turned and looked at you with a cold and stern gaze. "Come on, let's go before someone else comes and starts something." He said. You hummed in agreement as you followed behind as he left the cabin as he walked with you to the front of the ship.

You looked at him as he had grabbed two cutlasses that were lying on the ground, randomly. "Catch." He simply said before he tossed the weapon to you. You watched as the weapon came close to you and you held your hand out to catch but unlucky you didn't quite get a good grip as it easily fell to the ground.

You heard the battlemaster sigh heavily as he hung his head low. "Talk about weak..." He looked at you as you grabbed the cutlass by the handle and held it up as you looked at the boy. "Just do as I say, okay pretty boy?" He said before he took guard and held the cutlass towards you. You nodded your head before you did the same, well, tried. He chuckled from frustration. "This is going to be a long night..." He said before he stood up and walked towards you as he fixed your stance. You blankly stared off, suddenly a wave of nausea rushed over you.

"Over my dead body I'll let you go..." He snarled with a chilling smile.

You turned and looked at F**i*. "Go! Just hide!" You screamed. "No! I'm not lea-" You cut him off with tears trickling on the verge of falling. "GO!" He began to cry to himself. "Promise you'll be fine!" He yelled. You looked at the quickly coming wave then at the guy. You sighed. "I promise!" You lied. He nodded before going down the ladder to the bunker before closing the hatch as you heard it squeak, knowing he locked it.

You should have escaped with him, now he thinks you're gone forever and you lied. Lied to someone that loves you so much. You hate it, and so does he...you wish to apologise to him, and so does he, for abandoning you and not saving you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 305 16
[pirate!au] A royal siren killer, they call you. And a damn good one, at that. But all that's gone now as you lay on the piece of driftwood that used...
2.3K 158 33
ᴬ ᴶᵒⁿᵍˢᵃⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀᵃᵉᵍʸᵘ ᶜʳᵒˢˢᵒᵛᵉʳ Book I of The 🥀TXTEEZ Universe⏳ ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ❥ T/W: strong language mature themes (non-explicit) PTSD (categor...
3.6K 84 34
"I wanted to enjoy my first day of offline Junior College but guess who's here now.... no wait, where am I now?" A story where an atiny gets teleport...
195K 6.6K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...