The Bumping Accident

By Flash2497

Megan woods is a 24 year old millionaire. She owns one of the biggest clubs in town. She has a close circle o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
For you, Anything

Chapter 43

19K 741 70
By Flash2497

Avery's POV

It's been a couple of days since I've met Kai, Hazel and Sofia. The three of them are staying with Megan. Olivia and I still go there everyday but we haven't been sleeping over. I still have so many questions and Megan has been answering all of them patiently.

I'm slowly starting to rap my head around everything that has happened in the last couple of days. It's a lot but I love Megan and I'm not going to let this break us.

When Olivia and Sofia met it might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen. They both clicked right away and have been inseparable ever since.

Megan called about an hour ago and her and Garrett are gonna come pick up Olivia and I. Sofia and Olivia wanted to have a pool day.

I'm packing our stuff for the day when I hear the doorbell. I hear my Dad get up and go towards the door. I quickly zip up my bag, grab it and go out my bedroom.

I walk to the front door and my Dad is standing next to Megan and Olivia like always is in her arms.

My Dad pats Megan's shoulder and starts walking to the couch, "It's good to see you again Ms.Woods."

"Likewise." She replies.

It doesn't matter how many time I've asked him to call her by her first name he still doesn't listen.

"Hey sweetheart." I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

"Mommy let's go." Olivia says with excitement ridden all over her house.

I chuckle and quickly say bye to my Dad. Megan takes my bag and we walk to her car.

"Hey Garrett." I wave at him. He's sitting in the back.

He waves back and scoots over. Megan buckles Olivia in and puts our stuff in the trunk. We both get in and she starts driving.

"Cute eyes, I've been thinking and if you're okay with it. Do you want to go to Italy?" She asks.

I glance back at Garrett and see he is too busy talking to Olivia. I bring my attention back to Megan and she glances at me.

"When?" I question.

"I was thinking when Hazel and Kai go back we can go with them. We don't have to stay for long we can just stay a couple of days." She replies and it's obvious she is a little nervous.

I take a deep breath and think about it for a second. There are cons and pros to this.

"Can Olivia come?"

"Of course, I want the both of you to come."

"Umm okay, yeah sure I would love to." I reply after a few seconds.

"Really?" She asks surprised.

"Yeah, I want to see that other side of you too." I answer and she grabs my hand and squeezes.

It doesn't take long for us to get to her house. She parks in front of her house and we all get out. I move to go open the back door and unbuckle Olivia but Megan's facial expression stops me.

"Isn't it too quiet?"

That quickly grabs Garretts attention and she tells him something in Italian. He looks around and tries to look behind the trees. He stares for a few second and then his whole expression changes to something cold.

He quickly reaches for the gun around his waist that's hidden by his shirt. Megan stops him before he can.

"Don't." She whispers, "Where are Hazel and Kai?" She asks him.

"Inside." He answers.

"You remember what you promised me right?" Megan asks and Garrets nods slowly.

She nods and faces me. "Baby can you unbuckle Olivia. Do it slowly please."

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

"Nothing. Can you please just unbuckle Olivia." She says in a pleading tone.

I hurriedly open the back door and quickly unbuckle Olivia. She was sleeping so the sudden movement woke her up and she starts crying.

"Damn it." Megan mumbles next to me.

"We need to move quickly." Garrett says. I start shushing Olivia but she's only crying harder.

"Give me your spare gun." Megan orders.

Garrett slowing kneels down and grabs a gun out of his shoe from under his pants.

I hold on to Olivia tight. I have no idea what is happening but I have a feeling it's not good. Olivia is still crying and nothing I'm doing is stopping her.

I look at Garrett and this time when he reaches for his gun Megan doesn't stop him. She grabs my hand and just when we're about to start walking her front door opens and Hazel steps out. I'm guessing she heard Olivia crying.

"Fuck." Megan says a bit too loud. I look around and realize that this whole time we were hidden behind her car but Hazel opening the door made us take a step forward.

Megan let's go of my hand and brings her gun up and fires a shot at the black car a little down the street.

The sound of the gun was so loud my ears start ringing and Olivia cry's harder if that was even possible.

Garrett also starts shooting. A few of the bullets go through the windshield but the car turns on and speeds towards us.

Garrett grabs my hand and puts me behind him protecting me with his body.

"They have a gun." Megan shouts.

I see her run towards Hazel and she shields Hazels body with hers. With Garrett being in front of me I can't see much but when I hear two more gunshots I look around him and my heart stops.

The car speeds down the street and out of our sight. I push Garrett away with all my strength and hand him Olivia. It takes me a second to realize what's happening.

Megan's shirt is black so at first it's hard to notice but then I saw the blood trickling down her shirt. I gasp and try to run towards her but Garrett grabs my wrist and stops me.

Megan's body falls to the ground and Hazel lets out a scream at the top of her lungs and starts crying.

"We need to go." He says and I turn around to see he has tears in his eyes.

He has already put Olivia back in her seat but she hasn't stopped crying.

"Stop. What are you doing? Go help her." I plead hitting his chest.

I bring my attention back to the front door and Kai and Daniel are there now. The second they seen what is happening Kai runs to Megan and Daniel grabs a crying Hazel and she starts screaming louder.

"Megan Megan can you hear me?" Kai asks loudly and her voice is shaking

She starts shaking Megan's lifeless body. There is a pool of blood forming around her. I try to run towards her again but this time Garrett grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards the car.

"She's bleeding go help her." I yell but he's not listening.

Daniel also grabs Hazel and brings her to the car. She is crying louder than I am. Before Garrett can fully put me in the car I hear Kai shouting.

"Damn it Megan stay with me." I turn my head and she's giving Megan CPR.

I don't see more because Garrett and Daniel put us in the car and close the doors. They both get in, lock the doors and, start driving.

Garrett's hands are shaking while he is holding the steering wheel. My ears are still ringing. Olivia has settled down but Hazel and I crying is making her cry again.

I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my crying but it's not working. I just want to get out of this car and run back to Megan.

The ringing in my ear is so loud but suddenly the world went quiet. It felt like the universe paused. The birds stopped singing. The sun stopped shining.

Everything stopped. I was swallowed into the darkness. The only thing to continue. The only movement that could be heard was the beating of my heart. The intensity of my breath and the deepening of my fears.

Her body was a just laying there. She promised nothing would happen. I feel like I can't breath. It all just hit me. In one single moment.

Like a tidal wave forcefully submerging my head underwater and like waves my tears regimentally rolled down my face. I feel like I'm drowning.

I don't ever want to imagine a world where Megan isn't in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
179K 7.1K 55
[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life. She flashes her smile to the world, but...
91.4K 5.1K 22
Carter Woods has everything she could possibly ask for. She grew up in a loving home with loving parents but she feels like something is missing. She...
1.9M 54.4K 46
(Gal Gadot) (gxg) Amara Jones is a 19 year old girl. She loves studying and is very innocent. One day, she went and visit Gal Gadot, the owner and t...