ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵉ ˣ ᴾᵒᶜ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

By Bonny_Lexi

Anime Oneshots for POC! More

Request!
Perverted Hero ~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
His BabyMomma-𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓲
Handle That~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
Papi Chulo~ 𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓲 (𝓣𝓸𝓾𝔂𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲)
A/N
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)
Too Cute~ 𝓐𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓾
What yall want?
Sway With Me ~ 𝒮𝓊𝓀𝓊𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝓎𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2)
His Girl~ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓙𝓲𝓷
I hate you ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒿𝒾 𝐹𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑜
Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶
Angel ~ 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲
My bad

Take me Away ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒿𝓊

1K 25 13
By Bonny_Lexi

Hey y'all ummm nice day ain't it🦦anyway here goes this fine mf.

Lawd have mercy🫠credits to the artist tho!

Y/N POV

"You serious right now?" I said frowning.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Tobirama said not looking up from his paperwork.

"Tobi you have been packed down into your work for weeks and when I FINALLY wanna go out you tell me no?Ain't no Fuckin way you serious!"

"Y/N you know I've been busy I-"

"No No No!I know you have but you telling me no?As if I'm not a grown ass woman!Im going out despite what you say!I don't need your damn permission like you own me or something!"

"You are pregnant!What more do I need to say?Its to Fucking dangerous out there for you so just listen to me for once!"Tobirama shouted finally looking up from his paperwork.

"I don't know who you think you screaming at but it ain't me.Just cause I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't go out Senju!"

"Y/N please just listen to me for a second." He sighed out.

"Fine!What?What could possibly make this situation better?" I said crossing my arms.

He pulled me on his lap and started to rub my stomach.Now y'all I know I'm mad but Ya girl getting butterflies just from this!I love this man so much but he really be pissing me off.

"I only want to protect you and our child.Letting you go out is dangerous for you and the baby.We have many enemies out there that would love to take advantage of your vulnerability and yes I know you are a strong proud black women.You make me so proud to have you as my wife but I need you to let me protect you this time."

"Awwww Tobi!" I said and hugged him while kissing all over his face.

"How about today I come home and we relax together and tomorrow you can go out BUT with one or two Anbu with you."

"Man they always getting they ass beat!Can't I just go with Hashi?"

An:Y'all I'm leaving Hashirama alive in this as well and it's totally not cuz I'm a crybaby and don't want him dead💀 .

"You want my brother to go?"

"Well yeah that is my bestfriend that is very well capable of protecting me AND our baby."

"Alright Alright I guess it's fine."

I got off his lap and kissed his cheek heading to the door that was until I was pulled back down onto his lap.

"Baby what the hell ya doin!"

"Where do you think your going?I said you can go tomorrow.It's just me and you right now."

"Well I do want to be in the comfort of my own home and not an office with scattered paperwork and a grumpy old man in it."

"First of all I'm not old nor grumpy!"

"Awww is the old man mad."I said teasingly.

"Y/N-"

"Imma start callin ya peepaw!"

I started laughing extra hard hard because of the look of disgust on his face!Mans looked like he was gonna puke even tho it wasn't that serious.

"You say that as if I'm not the reason you are waddling around everywhere."He said with a smirk on his face.

I immediately stopped laughing and looked at him with a stank face.

"Oh so me being pregnant funny?"

"Real funny since this old man got you pregnant."

"Nah yo pull out game just weak."

"Wanna test that theory sweetheart?"He said in my ear.

"Nooo!Move!"

"Why?Am I makin you hot and bothered."

"No yo breathe hot and stank and it's making my ear hurt."

That should have instantly got him to stop smirking and leave me be but nahh!All he did was put me on his desk and lean back in the chair smiling at me.

"What?"

"I'm just appreciating what was sent to me."

"What are you talkin about?"

"You and our baby.My Family."

"You are so sweet sometimes."

I bent down and kissed him.Time like these makes me wish we could really just stay like this forever but I know that he has a lot of work and responsibilities.I also know that he's trying his best for his family and his village.

"I'm so proud of you baby."

"For?"

"Being a great husband and Hokage."

"I mean I AM amazing."

"I'll punch the hell outta you."

"I'm joking!Im glad I have such a beautiful supportive wife by my side."

"And I'm staying by your side no matter what."

"Period!"

"Boy don't do that no more-"

"What that's what Hashirama says."

"He gotta stop teachin ya stuff."

"Umm Chile anyway let's go home."

"I-"

I was speechless!I need to make sure I tell Hashi not to teach him nothin else!We ended up eating out before actually going home and when I tell you that ramen was good to my soul!It was like drinking some good cold ass water after being outside all day!Anyway right now we are currently laying in bed cuddling.

Like this😮‍💨I couldn't find anything close enough to how I wanted it to be but this lol.

"Baby what do you think the baby is going to be like?" I said.

"Honestly I'm hoping they have all your traits."

"Why?"

"Imagine havin a 'grumpy old man' around that's not even walking yet"He said chuckling.

"I was joking around!"

"I know I know."

"Having a mini you running around would be amazing but frustrating.Even it was just like me."

"I mean you are hardheaded-"

"When I cut yo hair in your sleep don't ask me why."

"I was kidding baby."

"Seriously tho I don't care about what the baby look like or the traits of the baby as long as you both are happy so am I."He said kissing my head.

"I love you so much Tobi!"

"I love you too N/N."

"Now give me a rub down I'm sore."

"I got just the thing for-"

"Boy no!You must want me to be in a hospital bed!"

"I mean!"

"YOU TRYINA KILL ME!"

"With pleasure yes."

I got up and tried crawling out the bed to get away from this psychopath!He pulled me back and sat me on his lap.

"Where you goin sweetheart?"

"Anywhere I can get so my legs and back won't be achin."

"As much as I'd like to see you begging me for more I'd rather see you relax."

"You are so nasty."I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"You love it tho."

"Yeah I do."

"So can I-"

"No!"

He smiled and rubbed my back.I honestly wouldn't want anything other than this at this point.Name somethin better?No?Ok!And don't nobody say good cuz Tobi knows where he stands! Seriously tho I love my baby and I don't want to go without him.

"You sleep princess?"

"..."

"Guess I'll head out then."

"And if you do good luck on trying to get back in the house."

"You kicking me out?"

"And is."

"So mean...."

Short I know but it's out and I'm gonna try to put another one out.Hope y'all liked it tho

Comment.Vote.Follow
Or not-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
243K 5.6K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
15.2K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
395K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...