๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ค แŸธแŸธ...

By erosology

๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ, idv rp book โ™ฏ ( oc x canon ) โ–ฌ a feeling or state of intense exciteme... More

โ™ ๏ธ โ€บ โŒช๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
โ™Ÿ โ€บ โŒช๐š๐š„๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚
๐Ÿ•ท โ€บ โŒช๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ
- - - - - - - - โ‚๐Ÿƒโ‚Ž - - - - - - - -
โ™ฃ๏ธ โ€บ โŒช๐™ป๐™พ๐š๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ด
- - - - - - - - โ‚๐Ÿƒโ‚Ž - - - - - - - -
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š

๐Ÿ— โ€บ โŒช๐™ฐ๐š๐šˆ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ

28 0 0
By erosology

full name. arya carmen
preferred name. arya
title. astrologist
pronouns. she/her
age.         21+
date of birth.         18th december
blood type.         A+
zodiac sign.         sagittarius

affiliations.         the manor, the survivors

personality type.         ENFP
love language.         gift giving, words of affirmation
aura color.         yellow
personality.         to say the least, arya is a very intense girl, she's much more out there and very self proclaimed, of course, she has her flaws, such as getting easily embarrassed or how she tends to be all too clumsy, though, overall, arya is a very optimistic person, a bit air headed but definitely friendly enough to outright approach. she's very easily excitable and quite energetic, it's not often you see her lounging around, she rarely stays in the same place for more than a few seconds.

family.         arun carmen ( father )
mari carmen ( mother )
lila carmen ( elder sister )
friends.         margie/female dancer, andrew/grave keeper, victor/postman, jose/first officer, eli/seer, ganji/batter, anne/toy maker, edgar/painter, naib/mercenary, grace/naiad
enemies.         aesop/embalmer, galatea/sculptor
love interest.         norton/prospector

looks desc.         arya has light blonde hair with bright white highlights, her hair reaches down to her waist, she's got peachy colored eyes and actually relatively long eyelashes with a decently feminine look to her face.
height.         5'3
weight.         121lbs
hair.         blonde and white
eyes.         peachy color
body type.         hourglass
voice claim. brianna knickerbocker

likes. sweet food, summer, astrology, space, music, guitar, stargazing
dislikes. sour things, lemons, thunder storms, static, silence, decoding

skill. prevent the future
skill desc. arya's skill is to almost prevent the future, moreover preventing the hunter from using key things to win, she can prevent the hunter from using their skill for 30 seconds with a 120 second cool-down on it. if a hunter tries to use their skill whilst being within 5ft of her whilst her skill is activated, they will be temporarily stunned, their recovery time for hits or stuns is delayed by a second longer than usual.
to support herself on her own, she also holds one syringe
skill drawbacks. slower decoding.
slower at pulling down pallets.
slower healing time.
her main skill no longer works if she's downed or chaired.
accessory. crystal ball

alignment. chaotic good
outfit desc. typically, she wears a black jacket with a white tee underneath and a black skirt with tights on underneath.

backstory. growing up, her main worry in life was always left to what she was going to do for the night, in all genuine honesty, she had a good childhood with a family that cared for her and a sister she had a perfect relationship with. every night they'd stargaze before heading off for the night. whilst their family wasn't the best financially, they weren't suffering nor under much pressure.

her love of space and astrology came directly from her sister who showed just as much genuine interest in it as herself and taught her everything she knew.

though, of course, her life had taken a sudden turn when her sister had abruptly disappeared with seemingly no trace. they'd searched for months on end to try and find her to no avail. however, arya had received a letter directed from the manor talking of her sister and such, that was her reasoning for going to the manor.

extra info. surprisingly, outside of matches, she gets along very well with naiad, though, she's never actually been matched with the hunter, she's met her.
she does eventually find her sister around 2 months after she arrived at the manor, however, her sister is now a banshee like hunter.
before she knew her sister was dead/a hunter, she got extremely defensive over the idea of her being dead. she would refuse to speak to the person if they spoke of anything of the sort.
role. kiter/support
theme songs. shut up and drive by rihanna
relationship troupe.          frenemies to lovers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
670K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...