๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ค แŸธแŸธ...

By erosology

๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ, idv rp book โ™ฏ ( oc x canon ) โ–ฌ a feeling or state of intense exciteme... More

โ™ ๏ธ โ€บ โŒช๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
โ™Ÿ โ€บ โŒช๐š๐š„๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚
๐Ÿ•ท โ€บ โŒช๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ
- - - - - - - - โ‚๐Ÿƒโ‚Ž - - - - - - - -
๐Ÿ— โ€บ โŒช๐™ฐ๐š๐šˆ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ
- - - - - - - - โ‚๐Ÿƒโ‚Ž - - - - - - - -
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐Ÿ–ค โ€บ โŒช๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š

โ™ฃ๏ธ โ€บ โŒช๐™ป๐™พ๐š๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ด

32 0 0
By erosology

full name. lorelai cassie
preferred name. lorelai
title. the dealer
pronouns. she/her
age. 21+
date of birth. 11th october
blood type. B+
zodiac sign. libra

affiliations. the manor

personality type. ESFP
love language. physical touch
aura color. red
personality. lorelai is a very unpredictable and adventurous person, she's difficult to read, that comes from her background, she's pretty energetic and easy to get along with albeit a slight bit intimidating at first, she's still a very extroverted person. she's quick on her feet and tends to be quite the risk taker, her poker face is like no other, it's hard to tell when she's in a tricky situation or if she has it under control, most of the time, she's going off of pure instinct. lorelai is independent, she dislikes going off of what someone tells her.

family.
michael cassie ( father )
angela mariah ( mother )
friends. aesop/embalmer, edgar/painter, victor/postman, norton/prospector, demi/barmaid, mike/acrobat, margaretha/female dancer, joker/weeping clown
enemies. mary/bloody queen, joseph/photographer
love interest. luca/prisoner or naib/mercenary

looks desc. lorelai has black hair with a blonde undertone and bangs, her hair is relatively long and typically let down, leading just down to her lower back - she's relatively fair skinned and stands at around 5'3 with a decently fitter body type.
height. 5'3
weight. 112lbs
hair. black and blonde
eyes. grey
body type. lean
voice claim. monica rial

likes. casinos, dealing, sweet food, rain, flowers
dislikes. the dark, alleyways, tight spaces, being unlucky, loneliness

skill. lucky draw
skill desc. her skill centre's around luck, depending on what she draws, she'll get a boost in something, whether it be speed, decoding speed, a shield or the ability to heal herself. when surrounded with others, this skill effect will also transfer to them too if they're in a 4m distance to her.
skill drawbacks. sometimes, there is an 'unlucky draw' in which she can get something useless that simply takes up her spot, for example, a flower is one of the things she can draw, the sole thing it does is look pretty.
accessory. blackjack - a card item that replaces her skill effect

alignment. chaotic good
outfit desc. she wears cherry colored glasses to suit her look. her typical attire is a loose fitted open jacket with a black top and loose cargo pants.

backstory. growing up, she had originally been born in the UK, however, after her mother left, her father decided to take lorelai and move to las vegas, at the time it seemed good for her however finding out the reasons as to why they moved to las vegas specifically, wasn't so fun. lorelai's father had been a frequent visitor of casinos, with her mother not in the picture and her being an only child with the sole person she had to rely on being her father, she was frequently brought to the casino considering it was where he went most often and he could never find anybody to look after her since her parents weren't that well off after he'd bet everything on someone only to lose it all, that was why her mother left in the first place, lorelai used to hold a grudge toward her for leaving her with an unreliable father figure. however, over time, she sort of developed a half decent relationship with him as she grew older and started to learn a lot more about working in a casino, since it'd been basically all she'd ever known, she eventually began fully working there even after her father eventually stopped coming due to him getting older and not being able to visit as much, she became a dealer at the casino.

for the most part, she was the one who earned the money in the household, however, after a particularly hard loss for several groups of people to lorelai, she had been headed home when she'd been attacked, luckily, she managed to escape, however, barely. she had gotten home only to see a letter on the window sill of her room, one inviting her to the manor.

extra info. she knew demi/barmaid before the manor, she had met her several times since she worked so close to a bar that she occasionally stopped by.
lorelai frequently requests to play a game of poker with those around her even if she knows she'll no doubt win every single time.
she also knew mike/acrobat before she went to the manor.
she tends to get into short-lived arguments with demi, luca and naib quite often, they never last longer than an hour at most.
role. assist
theme songs. poker face by lady gaga
relationship troupe. frenemies to lovers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...