Cookie Run Kingdom: The Vanil...

By LaciePreston

[SLOW UPDATES] This is my AU that PV and WL has kids! So, if you don't like PV x WL then please don't be mean... More

Contents
Chapter 1: The Brightest Day
Chapter 3: The Dark Flour War...
...
Chapter 4: We Can Change Earthbread's Fate
Chapter 4 Teaser...
BONUS: A Father's Happiness
BONUS TWO: A Page From Mint
ANNOUNCEMENT
|Announcement| HEY GUYS I'M BACK
Chapter 5: The Final Battle... Part 1

Chapter 2: "W-what?"

329 5 2
By LaciePreston

🍄2 days later🍄

🪷White Lily's POV🍪

I'm nervous and excited! Today's the night of the witches and my journey!
I said goodbye to my family and set off...

But I didn't know that this night would change everything...

🍄1 day later🍄

We were made to be... Eaten... I was meant to, my kids and husband! Every cookie was... I will change this world! And I'm no longer White Lily Cookie! I'm now Dark Enchantress! I use my new magic to make a clone of the old me.

"Go back to the Vanilla Kingdom," I spoke.
"Okay..." the clone mumbled.

🍄Ten hours later🍄

🍦Pure Vanilla's POV🍪

"Lily! I was getting worried!! Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, did you?!" I asked out of concern.

"Yes, I'm okay..." Lily replied.

"Mum!" All of my kids screamed, running over to us to hug us.

"I've missed all of you!" she smiled happily.

"Your Majesty! We have a terrible situation!" A guard came running.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"A cookie has been attacking villages! And she tried to destroy the Hollyberry Kingdom!"

"What about the kids?" Lily said.

"We can't take them with us it'll be too dangerous! So, Pure Mint you're in charge but make sure no one goes out of the castle until we know more about this cookie!"

"Yes, Father!"

"Let's go, Lily!" I shouted.

White Lily just nodded at me and then we started running.

"This new cookie seems strong..." Lily calmly whispered.

"I'm sure we can get them to stop!" I kissed her cheek.

🍄15 minutes later🍄

We found a village where the cookie was attacking!

"Stop! We can talk about this!" I shouted.

"You two must be Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie! I'm Dark Enchantress Cookie."

"Why are you attacking innocent cookies?" Lily questioned.

"Hahaha, that's for me to know and you to find out!" and then Dark Enchantress disappeared...

I looked around the kingdom, saw a guard, and walked to her.

"How can I help you my king?" she inquired cheerfully.

"Please send word to the castle, that we'll be away for a few days," I announced.

"Yes, my king!"

🏰At the Vanilla Castle🏰

🍦Pure Mint's POV🍃

🌸A/N: This is Pure Mint!🌸

It was a peaceful day not a lot of cookies would think that something sinister was going on. But at this point, every cookie around the Vanilla Kingdom would and should know.

I just hope that it's a misunderstanding and that I can learn from this unfortunate day as the Crown Prince. Meanwhile, I will look after my family, this kingdom, and the castle until my parents come back.

While checking on my siblings, I look at the beautiful glass windows and thought about what these walls have seen. I go to my bedroom to read a book and drink some tea.

I suddenly got a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Your Highness! I have a message from your parents! They say they'll be back in a few days!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you, you can go now."

"Yes, Your Highness!" She closed the door and left.

"Mother and Father must be going to meet my aunties and uncle. Something dreadful must of happened..." I whispered.

"Pure! What's happening?! Every cookie is saying we might go to war!" Lily burst in looking concerned.

"Lily, we don't know anything yet so don't jump to conclusions."

"O-okay..." She stuttered.

"Also Mother and Father won't be back for a few days. I presume they're going to meet the others." I told her carefully.

"Oh my goody gumdrops, this is bad! Why can we just get along?"

"Some cookies just want to cause chaos and be evil... All we can do is talk to them." I divulged.

"Oh... Should I tell the others?" she questioned already knowing the answer.

"Yes, but don't tell Red and Strawberry about a possible war! They're too young to handle that news. Just tell them about Mother and Father."

Lily nodded at me and then ran out of the room.

I looked out of my window, wondering what to do but then it went black...

🍊Orange Vanilla's POV🍦

"W-what?" My sister Blueberry stammered.

"I'm telling the truth! There could be a war!" Lily exclaimed softly.

I just stayed quiet looking out of my window.

"Well, we shouldn't believe any rumours until it's announced by Mum and Dad!" I disclosed.

"Lily, I'll tell Red and Strawberry about our parents. Just stay here with Orange!" Blueberry loudly declared.

"So, what should we do Orange?"

"I don't know..."

🫐Blueberry Pure's POV🍪

I ran into Red and Strawberry's room to tell them the news!

"Mummy and Daddy are just on a trip!" I delicately explained.

"Why?" they both asked.

"I think they're going to visit our Aunties and Uncle Cacao!"

"Oh, will they all be okay?" Strawberry asked sorrowfully.

"Of course!" I told him. "They'll be completely fine!"

"Phew!" and then he hugged me.

I smiled at him and hugged him back.

(To be continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 314 5
Just a very kinky smut book of different senerios that rot my brain. 😘
230K 41.7K 91
Associated name-新时代新冥界 (New Times, New Hell) AUTHOR-林知落(Lin Zhi Luo) Total Chapters- 134+10extras
84.1K 1K 12
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️
120K 5.8K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...