The Bad Guys: New Beginnings...

Bởi Rally9933

A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so diffe... Xem Thêm

A New Life
Normal Citizens
Hard Knock Life
Hard-Working Bad Guys
DIY Home Makeover
Vigilantes
The Bad Guys Are Back
Criminals and Vigilantes for Life
Epilogue

The Right Thing To Do

326 9 1
Bởi Rally9933

Later at night, the Bad Guys finally finished their job of making spaces for their room as they all went out of the spaces they made.

Tarantula came out first as she stretched her arms above her head, "Hoo! That was some smashing day, huh, boys?"

"Oh you bet!" Hornet flew out, and smashed his sledgehammer onto the floor, "I never felt so alive!"

"Me too! And I love this ball!" Piranha rolled his wrecking ball out, and hugged it.

Snake tiredly slithered out of the vault, putting the sledgehammer aside, "I think I'm done smashing for today. I think I have enough room in this vault to be my bedroom."

Shark added, "Me too. Mine is a little small, but it's big enough for me."

Wolf then came out, clapping his paws together to rub the dirt off, "Well team, I say that we can call this a job well done. Now, we just have to get the floor cleaned up before we can do the next part in constructing our new bedrooms tomorrow."

The rest of the gang agreed as they all picked up brooms and dust pans, and started sweeping the floor.

Their cleaning up was interrupted when they heard a woman screaming from a distance.

"Wait? Did you hear that?" Wolf asked,

"It sounded like... the familiar sound we always heard back when we were still criminals," Shark answered.

"Hey guys, take a look at this!" Hornet called as he was at the window.

The rest of the Bad Guys rushed to the window to see what Hornet just saw. Down there, just near the building of their hideout, the Bad Guys saw a man in a black suit trying to pull the purse away from a lady, who resisted from giving up the purse to him.

"That guy just stole that lady's purse!" Wolf exclaimed as he told his friends, "We have to stop him."

The other Bad Guys turned to Wolf, and stared at him blankly. Wolf was confused about what was happening right now.

"Uh, do you remember the last time there was a lady and a purse involved, and it never ended up so well," Snake reminded Wolf about the events at the museum a year ago.

How can Wolf even forget about the day he was tricked by a guinea pig. But that won't stop him from trying to do a good thing, "Well, maybe this time, this is different."

"How different?"

"It just happened outside our hideout, not in a museum, the lady is not old, she was calling for help in distress, and... my instincts told me to help."

When Wolf defended his answer about the reason why they should help the lady from getting her purse stolen, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula and Hornet looked back down at the helpless woman.

Piranha was the first to confess how he was feeling right now," Well, I feel pity for someone who got robbed. I mean, when we robbed and stole before, it felt... normal, but watching someone who did the same to anyone else? You're right, I feel bad."

Tarantula sighed in defeat, "I can't help it, Snake. Maybe we should go help that lady."

Shark and Hornet shared the same expression that they wanted to help. The 5 Bad Guys were waiting for Snake's approval if they would do something to help the poor lady or not.

Annoyed by his friends' pleading expression, Snake groaned in defeat, and facepalmed with his tail, "Aarrgh! Fine, fine. But I don't wanna be seen as a hero. It's much more than being a good guy."

"Yeah, getting a lot of attention feels so uncomfortable," Hornet admitted.

Shark thought for a moment before saying, "I know!" he left the window, and approached his clothing rack, pulling out their black bodysuits, "Maybe we could use these!"

"Now that is a great idea!" Snake smiled.

"Alright, guys," Wolf put his paw in as the rest put their hands/fins/tail in, "Let's do this!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back outside, the woman was still struggling to prevent the thief from stealing his purse.

"Somebody, help!" she shouted.

While she was distracted from calling for help, the thief pushed the woman down, and successfully took the purse before running away. When the thief reached the street, the thief was already making his way to his getaway car. This is all too good to be true. With the lack of police cops around the alleyways at this hour, he would be able to get some easy money for sure. With a goofy grin, he chuckled as he turned around the corner.

CLANG!

He halted upon hearing something rattling from above. Some murmurs nearby. He looked around. That was strange. There shouldn't be anyone around this alleyway. People didn't like to hang around this part. There was the sound of footsteps... somewhere. But he couldn't identify where it was coming from. It better not be another thief. As the thief held onto the purse tightly then before, he heard something scuffling. He jumped backwards when a rope suddenly dangled in front of him.

He was surprised that it was a spider in a fully black suit hanging on it. In reality, it was actually Tarantula in a black suit. She and the others got into a bit of an argument of who should be using the ropes for an entrance and it turned into her accidentally falling off and occupying one of the ropes. She waved sheepishly, a big grin behind her mask.

"What?" said the thief.

And that was Piranha's cue to come in. He came soaring in with the other rope, swinging himself down, and managed to land a kick on the thief. The thief dropped to the floor and the purse went flying. Seeing this, Wolf dropped down and picked it up.

Relentless, the thief quickly rushed up to him and tried to land a punch. Before he could do that, Hornet swooped in, beating the thief with his own in random direction across the face. Though, it didn't do much as the thief was able to swap Hornet away before he could give another more hit. The thief then leg-sweeped Wolf's legs, making him fall down to the ground and dropped the purse. The thief quickly retrieved the purse and tried to run away.

He ended up tripping when Snake came out of nowhere and tripped him over. He quickly wrapped the thief around his body, making sure he wouldn't escape. That was Shark's cue to come in. As soon as he lifted up the thief, Snake quickly unwrapped himself. Effortlessly, Shark threw the thief forwards and to make sure he was down, Wolf got up, and pinned the thief down with his one leg.

Despite that he was trapped, the thief tried to get up and saw the purse nearby in front of him. Though, it was quickly snatched by Hornet who threw it back at Wolf. The thief growled, but then, he heard someone laughing. It was Tarantula, about to unscrew a hanging water pipe nearby.

FPHOOOSH!

A large stream of water came shooting out from the pipe, making Wolf release his foot on top of the thief, and letting the water splash the thief all over. Due to how much pressure was applied, he was sent sliding forward and was knocked down unconsciously.

Now that the thief got knocked down, it was Piranha and Hornet's chance to tie him up so, just in case he woke up, he wouldn't escape.

Shark then pulled out a phone from the purse, and dialed a number before it rang, and he put the phone on his ear, "911. What's your emergency?" he called in a distressful female voice.

Shark replied, imitating a distress female voice, "Yes. I'm in a desperate need of help right now..."

While Shark was calling 911, Wolf put the purse beside the unconscious thief, and Shark put the phone back in the purse after the 911 dispatch called the cops.

On cue, when they heard footsteps coming, it's time for the Bad Guys to move out before anyone found them stopping a thief. Wolf took out a grappling hook as the rest of the team embraced together, and Wolf pulled them out of sight.

When the woman arrived at the scene, she noticed the thief that stole her purse was tied up with ropes, and he was unconscious. He didn't move a little when she arrived. The woman was so confused. The last time she saw the thief was stealing her purse and running away with it. But then, she found out the thief got knocked out, and tied up with her purse beside him. She had no idea what was happening here, and had no idea who stopped him. "What the..."

All of a sudden, the cops just arrived at the scene, seeing the woman, and the unconscious thief, who just woke up and saw the police coming in front of him. He wanted to run away, but he was tied up.

The Bad Guys were watching the whole scene on top of the building where they watched the woman explaining what was happening, even though she had no idea how her thief was stopped. It didn't matter to the cops as they decided to take their thief away in custody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Bad Guys went back to their hideout by taking the elevator as the doors open, and the team came in, chattering cheerfully while Wolf and Snake's tails, Shark, and Piranha's fins, Tarantula's rear end, and Hornet's antennae wagged

"Woo! That was fun!" Shark exclaimed.

"Did you see me back there? I was all 'hee-ya'!" Piranha jumped in the air, and kicked his leg.

"I just love doing a headbutt! It showed how strong I am, even though I'm very small," Hornet squeaked proudly.

While the rest of the team were still blabbering about their experience, Wolf noticed that Snake was looking down, and he wasn't as happy as the rest of the team.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked his best friend.

Snake shook his head, "Yeah, I'm just a bit tired."

"But it feels good when we helped that lady get her purse back, huh?" Wolf pointed downward with his eyes.

Snake lifted his wagged tail, and looked at it before looking back at his best friend, "I guess so. I mean, I feel the wag, but I feel that I don't like it."

"Oh please, destroying that meteorite is a good thing, and you liked it," Wolf reminded.

"Destroying that dangerous meteorite was one thing, and I'm only doing it for you guys, but retrieving that purse for that lady was something else." Snake admitted, "That's gonna be one time, okay, Wolf? And I don't want to do that again." But he wasn't in a mood to be stubborn as Snake felt his eyes were tired, "Listen, let's just go to bed, so we can continue making our new rooms tomorrow," he slithered towards the couch to get a blanket, and laid down in front of the vault.

The rest of the team just watched Snake confusingly about his reaction.

"I don't know what he's complaining about, I think it was fun helping others in secret," Tarantula said.

"Yeah, and I like fighting off those guys," Piranha laughed.

As Wolf looked at his sleeping best friend one more time, he turned to notice the rest of his friends were already asleep with Shark sleeping on the couch, and Tarantula was on top of Shark's nose, and Piranha was sleeping on a chair with Hornet sleeping on top of his head.

Wolf smiled as he was happy to be back home with his friends, and they had a busy day today. Wolf turned back to his best friend again, and whispered, "Oh, don't worry, Snakey. I'm pretty sure we won't do that again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in this chapter, this is the first time the Bad Guys became vigilantes.

Special thanks to TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 from Fanfiction.net for making the fight scene.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.7K 65 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...
25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...
9.6K 259 27
Based on the movie. The troubled prankster and sister of Governor Diane, Teresa Foxington, was an outcast all because of the pranks she pulled on eve...
138K 3.3K 85
(12/14/2022): OMG the book reached 100K reads!!!! That makes me so happy! I started this book back in February after the movie came out, and now I'm...