Love Me At My Worst ✓

Von PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... Mehr

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

41.

8.9K 430 140
Von PurpleTaeGguks

[ warning: most of the this chapter is smut but not a full one.]

3rd person POV:

Just when all of them entered inside , even though it was quite early jungkook felt like he had done so much labour and was exhausted.

He removed his jacket and shoes .. throwing the bag nearby randomly and walked bare feeted like a zombie to his room and slumped on the bed ... Face first.

Taehyung shook his head at him and followed him , going straight to the closet to pick out pajamas for himself and his husband who was laying like a starfish on the bed.. knowing they are gonna spend their whole day sleeping only.

He changed himself into just shorts and a loose tshirt ,and took out a random pajama set for the older too.

He threw the clothes at the older who whined at getting him by them on his face. "Atleast get changed hyung." Taehyung said in disbelief at the man who was laying in a jeans and a shirt.

"Too lazy.. do it yourself." Jungkook said closing his eyes again.

"Hyung ,get up and wear this." Taehyung said pulling him by his arm to get up who just fell on his shoulder ,and again closer his eyes.

"I will cry i swear to god hyung ... Get up and get changed then you can sleep all you want. You have never been this sleepy before." Taehyung said pulling him away from him and making him sit straight.

"But i am tired." Jungkook spoke in a pouty voice as tears dwelled in his eyes making the younger panic.

"Oh my god.. hyung. Why are you crying now? Don't cry please.. okay i will do it for you." Taehyung quickly said as he saw the older sniffling and wiping a tears that fell from his eye.

"I am sorry.. i don't know why i am feeling so emotional and exhausted." Jungkook apologised and raised his arms in the air waiting for the younger to remove his shirt.

Taehyung removed it quickly ,eyeing the black colored bra inside before averting his gaze away.

"Please remove this as well.. my boobies hurt." Jungkook said pointing at his bra as his eyes kept closing.

"O-oh.. okay." Taehyung said awkwardly and hooking off the garment from the back and removing it leaving the man naked under his eyes. He tried to look away but couldn't do so as he stared at the brown nipples but the tips had turned pink a little because of soreness.

"I- wow." He unconciously said as he didnt even notice when he started getting closer and took one in his mouth giving it a gentle suck.

"Ahh" Jungkook moaned at the unexpected feeling then... whined , pushing him away a little. "Don't do that tae.. it hurts and i don't have the energy for anything else right now. Some day later." He said shaking his head lazily.

"Um.. yeah. C-clothes... I should make you wear clothes."the younger said still not taking his eyes off them ,but snapped out of it and pulled an oversized tshirt over the man's head and made him lay back gently.

Jungkook picked up his bum from the mattress and pointed at his jeans indicating taehyung to remove them as well.

Taehyung opened the button of his jeans and pulled them off his long legs. "it's fine like this .. and lay beside me quickly.. i need cuddles." Jungkook slurred scooting over to the other side of bed in just a tshirt which was barely hiding anything and underwear.

Jungkook obviously didn't care however he was laying , he didn't mind sleeping fully naked either. Meanwhile , taehyung felt flustered.

He took a deep breath to cool down his blazing cheeks and laid down beside the older who immediately snuggled into him putting his arms and legs around him.. fully clinging onto him.

Taehyung relaxed and put one of his arms under his husband's head and pulled him closer... Hugging him back.

"Tae.... Give me a kiss." Jungkook requested looking up at him and placed the younger's hand on his bare skin under his shirt and stopped himself from moaning.

Taehyung caressed his skin lightly , rubbing his hand up and down on his skin. "Do it yourself." He spoke teasing the older who said the same thing a minute ago.

"Cheeky bastard." Jungkook cursed him rolling his eyes but nonetheless joined his smaller lips to the younger's full ones.

They lazily moved their lips against each other , and jungkook ran his hands through taehyung's hair softly.

After pulling away from each other... Jungkook smiled slightly at him "i am going to sleep ,okay. Wake me up if you need anything." He said patting his cheek slightly before turning around and holding taehyung's hand tightly.

Taehyung chuckled and whispered " okay, sleep well" sending shivers down his spine hearing that raspy deep voice in his ear.

Soon bam jumped in on the bed and laid down beside jungkook snuggling gently in his tummy ...jungkook stroked his head and closed his eyes to get some sleep.

Taehyung wasn't really tired ,it was just afternoon right now but then decided to sleep as well because he didn't had anything better to do.

.

.

.

.

Both the husbands and their puppy slept peacefully with no care in the world and jungkook also finally got the rest he deserved after 1 whole week of working on one foot.

It was around evening when jungkook stirred in his sleep ,moving a little.

But his eyes widened when he heard a noise in his ears making him open his eyes wide immediately and stop moving right there.

When he had moved , he heard a faint moan in his ear from his husband who was still asleep.

He felt something hard poking in the back of his thigh and noticed the tighter than normal hold of his husband on him. He felt the warm breath falling on his neck and top lip touching his skin.

He tried to get out of the hold ,but felt taehyung slightly grinding his hips against his ass. "B-baby." He heard his husband moaning in sleep.

Jungkook obviously knew what was happening ,his little husband was having a wet dream in his sleep while cuddling him.

When he felt taehyung buck his hips against his ass again. Jungkook tried to turn around ,but taehyung only tightened his hold on him making him unable to do so.

Jungkook sighed and called out his name loud to wake him up.." taehyung , wake up." He spoke slightly hitting his arm that was around him.

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep but didn't wake up. Jungkook said his name put loud again trying to wake him up but he didn't wake up.

When he hit his arm harshly than before , that's when the younger woke up and graoned loudly as his sinful dream was broken in between.

"H-hyung!" He yelled in his sleepy voice  ...his eyes half open.

When he saw that the older was looking at him with narrowed eyes ,he noticed his tight grip and immediately loosened it.

Jungkook finally sighed in relief and turned around facing taehyung.

"So what were you watching in your dream that your little friend or more like huge friend had been bothering me?" Jungkook asked with a straight face ,and his eyes pointing at the hard that was visible from his shorts.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed what his husband was pointing out and he immediately cupped his crotch , trying to hide it from jungkook.

"I-i don't know what you are talking about... Hyung." Taehyung spoke awkwardly ,pretending like he really doesn't know anything.

"B-baby... Ahh ! Ahh! And all that grinding my ass while sleeping says otherwise." Jungkook said , impersonating him .. kinda mad because his sleep was interrupted because of him.

"But who the fuck were you dreaming about? I swear if it was that so hee.. 2 people are gonna get murdered by these hands." He deadpanned showing his hands infront of his face with a creepy smile on his face.

"Oh my god why would it be so hee?" Taehyung said in a frustrating voice both because of his husband yelling at him and obviously his hard that needs to be done something of. "It was you." He said in a small ... Almost unaudible voice.

"Me? What did you dream about me?" Jungkook questioned curiously ,getting up and sitting straight on bed making taehyung do the same and stop hiding his crotch.

"I can't tell you that." Taehyung said looking away with shy face.

"Come on~ tell me now." Jungkook insisted again nudging his upper arm.

Taehyung sighed in defeat but he still felt shy to say it out loud so he just signed ,pointing at himself with one finger ,pointing at jungkook with other finger then pointed at the bathroom door ... Joining those fingers together .

Jungkook actually laughed out loud .. getting what his husband probably saw in his dream.

"Ok ok ok ... So you are getting shy telling me about this now but what are you gonna do about that?" Jungkook said stopping laughing and looked at the embarassed younger who rolled his eyes at him... And pointed at his still very much hard dick.

Taehyung thought for a second before shrugging his shoulders ,"i don't know probably wait for it to go away on its own or jerk off i guess." He answered.

"But i am right here ... I can help you get off ,i am your husband afterall." Jungkook suggested licking his lips nervously , not wanting to make taehyung uncomfortable in any way.

Taehyung was kinda shook at his husband's proposal... And ofcourse at him being so bold about it. He nibbled on his bottom lip ,"ar- are you sure you want to?" He asked gulping slightly.

"Yeah i want to." The older man replied getting off the bed and taehyung did the same. Jungkook made him sit on the edge of the bed and kneeled down infront of him.

"Just sit here and enjoy ,okay? Let me do the work." Jungkook said in a low voice before pecking the younger's lips once  and helped him remove his shorts making his hard cock sprung up finally being free of any restraining material over it.

Taehyung placed his hands besides both of his naked thighs , waiting for his husband to do whatever he is going to do.

Jungkook looked up at him innocently with his big Bambi shiny eyes full of galaxies and smiled slightly at him before wrapping his soft hands around his erected shaft giving it some gentle strokes.

Taehyung's breathing pickened up when the older started giving a series of kisses across the base of his cock ,to further down his heavy sack. The man continued stroking his cock slowly and steadily before parting his small lips and taking both of his churning balls into his mouths.

The younger man fisted the bedsheets in his hands at the feeling of this warmness around himself. He groaned softly when he felt the older sucking on them ,rolling his slick tongue across the underside.

He felt vibrations when the older hummed on them ,making his hips desperately bucking in the man's fists that were stroking him.

Taehyung wanted to close his eyes at the sensation but the sight infront of him was too delightfully sinful to ignore. He noticed that his husband's long lushy hair were falling infront of his face , coming in the way.

He moaned loudly when the man swiped his thumb against the slit of his tip while still sucking him. Soft slurping sounds could be heard in the room along with his heavy breaths.

Taehyung left the bedsheets and put his hand forward , tucking his strands of hair behind his ear softly with his long fingers ,and stroked his hair.

The man pulled his lips away from him with a slight pop sound and smiled at him raising his eyebrows at him for a second. His lips were now thoroughly slick and shiny with his saliva.

"Are you enjoying it?" He asked showing his bunny smile ... Making taehyung confused whether he should coo at the sight or focus on his erotic doings.

"Very much ... Please keep going." As soon as he said that in a breath-ey voice , jungkook got back to it and wrapped his lips around the sensitive head giving a lick on tip ,and started a slow bobbing motion  across the entire length.

Taehyung moaned his husband's  loudly , when his tip hit the back of older's throat making him buck his hips harshly.

The man was trying to take it all in but couldn't as it was too big making him gag on it. The sight of him gagging but still trying to take more was more hot than it should have been.

Losing control of himself , taehyung fisted his hand in the older's long locks and thrusted in his mouth making jungkook look up at him widened eyes.

Taehyung had a fucked up expression as he felt the toe curling pleasure. Not a minute later , jungkook started going faster and sucking him faster bobbing his mouth up and down while taehyung fucked him hitting the back of his throat occasionally.

Jungkook moaned on his cock time to time , making him see stars in front of his eyes. Wet and squelchy sounds filled the bedroom as both the speed and force increased in the sucking and thrusting.

Taehyung was a moaning mess in his deep raspy voice ,sending chills down jungkook's spine.

The younger was in a heavenly limbo , but soon he found himself tightening his hold on the older's hair that were already a lot messed up. As he struggled to postpone his upcoming orgasm.

"H-hyung.. i- fuck..." He couldn't form words in such an ecstatic feeling. Jungkook understood what he wanted to say ,so he started stroking him faster and fondling with his balls while sucking on the tip like it's a lollipop.

The older didn't stop and kept going faster till taehyung held his face in one place and bucked his hips faster and shot his load deep in his throat with a loud moan. "Jungkook~" he screamed.

Swallowing the whole liquid without gagging or choking , the man pulled away from him and cleaned his chin from which the cum had dropped down from .. with the back of his hand and licking it while maintaining eye contact with the younger.

Jungkook connected his lips to the tip again slurping away the every single drop of cum that was left and pulled away swiping his tongue on his lips ,like he just ate some delicious food.

He looked up at him innocently before making him wear his shorts back and stood up taking a seat beside him ..waiting for the younger to calm down after an intense orgasm as he held his thighs , catching his breath.

He rubbed his back to help him come down his high. After he caught his breath again ,he became fully relaxed and slumped against his shoulder hugging him tightly.

"You did good... Okay." The older man said in a groggy voice because of his throat that hurt now even though he was definitely enjoying it before. He rubbed the back of his head massaging his scalp slowly.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" Taehyung questioned in a low voice putting an arm around his waist and pulling him in his lap ,burying his head in his husband's chest.

"Well if you enjoyed it .. then that's the only thing that matters." Jungkook said and kissed his head gently.

Taehyung looked up at him ,and getting him closer by his nape .. kissed him deeply who didn't take long to kiss him back after being taken by surprise.

They soon detached their lips , connecting their foreheads and taehyung peck ed his lips once again.

"I love you ,jungkook-ah." Taehyung randomly confessed with a shy smile.

"I love you too, taehyungie." Jungkook  said it back ,taking a small bite of his bread cheek and leaving it.

"By the way... Did you just call me jungkook?" The older asked arching his eyebrow in confusion.

"Umm... Yeah i guess. Sorry if you minded it though , it just slipped off my tongue." The younger said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Nah.. its okay.. its good. I actually really like it. I was just a bit surprised because i haven't heard anyone say that name so lovingly in a long time.

As you see ,everyone else calls me ggukie and you call me hyung. In the office everyone calls me sir or mr.jeon / Kim." He explained in a hoarse tone.

"Ohh okay then... Jungkook. But.. does your throat hurts a lot? I am sorry." Taehyung apologised ,feeling kinda guilty.

"Ehh... Don't be sorry. It's okay and i like rough sometimes." Jungkook answered chuckling and kissed his cheek. He was loving hearing his name from his husband's mouth ,it sounded so lovely , sweet and hot.

Taehyung looked up at him with twinkling eyes and ran his hands through his tangled messed up hair because of the pulling and his tight hold.

"Your hair ... They got so long." Taehyung randomly commented thinking about something.

"Yeah .. should i cut them?" Jungkook asked insecurely patting his own hair and checking the ends of them to see how long they were. He actually did liked his long hair but if taehyung said he doesn't ,he will cut them.

"It's your choice however you like. I love you anyways. But you look really hot in a manbun.. just saying." Taehyung complimented and buried his head in the older's neck latching his lips on the milky soft skin.

"T-tae..." Jungkook moaned in a breathy voice as the younger sucked on his neck .. right on his sweet spot.

"Ahh.. fuck" he muttered when he felt the man licking and biting the area.

Taehyung pulled out his head ,staring at his closed eyes and captured his lips instead with his luscious soft ones.

The older placed his arms around his neck , and kissed back in the same lustful and love full way.

Taehyung's hands reached out to the hem of jungkook's oversized shirt and entered his hand inside ... Holding his waist in his large hands. It fit in his hands like it was made for them only.

His fingers reached out to the swollen buds and pulled and pinched it...making the older shudder and moan into the kiss allowing Taehyung to insert his tongue inside and letting him taste the corners of his mouth.

Jungkook's grip tightened on his shoulder when taehyung placed his palm against it , rubbing the tender nip on it harshly and kneaded the whole like a dough.

"F-fuck... T-tae.." he yelled because of the extra sensitive feeling there right now. They pulled away from the kiss because of shortage of breath.

"Yes.. jungkook-ah." Taehyung rasped in his ear ,taking his earlobe between his teeth and nibbled on it.

Jungkook closed his eyes ,feeling like a putty in his husband's hands. "I-if you continued t-this.. i am gonna c-cum from this o-only." Jungkook warned.

"Then go ahead.. who stopped you?" Taehyung responded as he kept squeezing and caressing his breasts , avoiding his nipples.

Jungkook groaned when the younger nipped on the skin of his collar bones that were visible because of his oversized tshirt falling over his shoulders.

Taehyung was enjoying this more than he should ,loving that fucked up expression on his husband's face. If he wasn't already exhausted after his intense orgasm ,he would have get hard again.

He used his thumbs to gently massage his swollen nipples in a circular motion then gently squeezed them. Jungkook tried to drag his mouth from his collar bones to his cleavage but taehyung was having fun frustrating him.

"Tae ... Get off for a second." Jungkook demanded in a frustrating tone ,taking taehyung by surprise but he did what he was told.

Jungkook didn't get off his lap ,but while sitting only he removed his shirt quickly and threw it away in some corner ... Who knows where.

The older held taehyung's face in his hands and placed his lips on his , taking his lower lip between his teeth and bit on it harshly .. almost drawing blood.

He removed one of his hand from his face and held his hand instead placing it back on his boob again. "Don't tease again." He whispered seriously.. squeezing his own breast with taehyung's hand under his.

"Why are you so hot.." taehyung commented breathless .. licking his lower lip that his husband bit.. before getting back to it and went straight to it ,taking the nipple in his mouth.

"Good boy." Jungkook praised stroking the back of his head as a way of encouraging him.

Taehyung removed his lips from it.. " i would have fucked you good hyung.. if i wasn't injured." He randomly commented taking a fat lick on his skin and nibbling on it ,placing a dark hickey there.

"We can wait till that my love." Jungkook replied running his hand through the younger's hair mindlessly.

Taehyung reached out one of his hands to palm the older through his thin boxers and sucked on his pink tipped nipples.

And before he knew ,the man came in his underwear moaning loudly... Untouched.

"Woww..." Jungkook spoke tiredly , slumping his naked body against his lover's.

"I loved it." Taehyung said smiling and hugging his husband. He really enjoyed their evening , because why wouldn't he when he recieved such pleasure from his husband.

"I think i am gonna sleep again. Even just an orgasm is making me feel exhausted.. fuck my life." Jungkook grumbled shaking his head side to side and hugged back taehyung.

"But.. only i was supposed to please you today.. i am always on the recieving end .. i wanted it to be you today." Jungkook muttered sulkily in his ear.

"But you did please me though.. and i feel happy when i pleasure you." Taehyung responded.. placing his chin on the older's shoulder  and kissed his cheek.

Jungkook turned his head towards him with a pout and taehyung kissed it away.

"I still can't believe i actually got such a loving husband and it's been months." Jungkook sighed closing his eyes and buried his head in his neck ,ready to sleep again.

"Neither can i..that i got someone like you as well. I feel so lucky." Taehyung wrapped his arms around the male and rubbed his bare back.

"But.. love.. you shouldn't sleep yet. Lets have dinner first then sleep again , yeah? And you need to get changed into clean clothes as well." Taehyung said carefully pulling the man away from himself and making him stand up ,himself doing the same. Jungkook just responded with an almost unaudible okay.

~

Both the men were now eating dinner that they had ordered. While bam had already had his own and was now sitting in taehyung's lap.

Jungkook was literally gulping away the whole food ,he hasn't felt that hungry before. He ordered 2 portions for himself alone.

Taehyung knew that the older has a healthy appetite but he was kinda shook seeing him eat that much ,not like he minded anything.

"Hyung .. eat slowly or you will choke.. no is snatching ut away from you." He said worriedly and got back to eating rice.

"Don't worry... The only thing i will be choking on is your dick... Oh wait.. i did that already." Jungkook responded non chalantly like he didn't just make taehyung choke on his rice instead.

After having water and taking a deep breath ,"i am gonna pretend you never said that." He commented with red blazing cheeks.

Jungkook looked up at him with narrowed eyes before getting back to eating ,"yummy~ this food only can give me an orgasm." He moaned after taking a bite of the delicious food.

"Hyung~~ can we not talk about orgasms and dicks while eating?" Taehyung whined ,being tired of his perverted husband.

"Why not darling.. orgasms and dicks are amazing. But only your taeconda is my favorite though." Jungkook replied winking at him ,after he wiped the corner of the younger's lips that had sauce on it and licked it himself.

"I can't ..with you .. seriously and did you just name my dick ? " Taehyung questioned in disbelief.

"I did and what about it? Its massive and i love it.. you got a problem with that. If you want we can name my ass and boobies as well.

Umm.. how does jungbooty and jungtiddies sound?" Jungkook suggested casually like he's suggesting names for pets instead. He knew he was just spewing random non sense but who cares.. he was having fun messing around with his husband.

"Oh my god... Hyung keep your inner hoe inside at the dinner table please.." taehyung said pretending to be bothered even though he loved seeing him like that... Carefree , joking and teasing ,messing around with him instead of a quiet , stressed , depressed, worried jungkook. 

"Only your hoe though." Jungkook replied giggling with a wide smile on his face ,after getting the satisfaction he wanted.

This was what he was talking about , that shiny doe eyes and that wide bunny smile looked good on him instead of tears in his eyes. The look of peak happiness on his face made taehyung's heart filled with even more love for him.

______________

That's it for this chapter.

I don't know why but i felt like writing a smut so i did along with a little fluff(?).

After taehyung returning fully after so many chapters , i guess one smut was deserved.

Y'all i m trying to write more in Taehyung's pov too ,okayy. But i don't know why i am just too used to writing it in jungkook's pov. Sorry🥲.

This one was also an early update , i did it in less than 2 days. Yayy

I hope you enjoyed it. There aren't many chapters left actually , and neither is there much drama .. i mean there is ... But that wouldn't go on long like this juyoon one did.

So NVM, i hope you enjoyed it. Ignore typos and grammatical mistakes.

Till next time...~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

442K 23K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
25.5K 819 14
Taekook Book - Newly weds This is no regular story or 2 lovers who got married, it deals with much more than just love Having a supportive family is...
782K 41.1K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
134K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...