Always You

By ameesaAhlam

Getting married to the love of your life is everyone's dream. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drea Miles was in... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Marriage
Chapter 2 | Dinner
Chapter 3 | Emptiness
Chapter 4 | Proud
Chapter 5 | Love & Coffee
Chapter 6 | Harlow
Chapter 7 | Not Real
Chapter 8 | An Idea
Chapter 9 | Tired
Chapter 10 | Pizza
Chapter 11 | College
Chapter 12 | Shopping
Chapter 13 | I Love You
Chapter 14 | Broken
Chapter 15 | Lust
Chapter 16 | Breakup
Chapter 17 | Only You
Chapter 18 | Best Birthday
Chapter 19 | Emerson
Chapter 20 | Mine
Chapter 21 | Home At Last
Chapter 22 | Mark
Chapter 23 | Always You
Chapter 25 | Old Times
🍂 Epilogue 🍂
New Story
Bonus Chapter | Atlas & Harlow
New Story
New Story
New Story
Bonus Chapter
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Book!
New Book!

Chapter 24 | Letter

39.5K 1.4K 118
By ameesaAhlam

And before we could say anything else, we heard someone shout from outside the kitchen.

A familiar, feminine voice. "Where's the owner of this cafe?! Where's Atlas Raith?!"

And footsteps could be heard coming into the kitchen. Atlas and I frowned. What's going on?

Soon, Harlow stepped into the kitchen. The usual glow gone from her face, raw anger was all over her face.

Atlas's eyes widened on seeing her and so did mine. "Harlow", he said in disbelief.

Harlow folded her arms across her chest. "Oh, you remember me, Atlas." She mocked. "How wonderful."

Atlas looked unassured. "What--"

Sarcasm dripped from her tone. "It's good you remember me because it won't be a shock when I tell you this: Congratulations, you are going to be a father!"

Fucking hell!

I bit my tongue to stop the gasp that threatened to escape my mouth. What the hell? Sorin did tell me that Harlow was pregnant but never did I imagine that it would be Atlas's child!

Atlas's face paled. "What are talking about?"

"You know very well what I am talking about. Don't you remember the night of 10th May?"

If Harlow noticed my presence there, she didn't say anything.

"I-I...I should go..." I spoke to no one in particular and gathering my things, I went away from there as soon as possible.

God! What the hell is going on?

I soon reached home and before I could open the front door, it was swung open and Sorin stood on the other side with a smug look. "Missed me already?"

I playfully shoved him and stepped inside and he hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my stomach, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You came back too early not that I am complaining. What happened?"

"You wouldn't believe what happened."

"Try me."

"You told me that Harlow was pregnant. Guess who's the father."

"Mmm...I don't know. Some random stranger she hooked up with?"

"It was Atlas."

He sounded genuinely confused. "Who?"

My face blanked and I twisted in his hold to face him. "Atlas. My friend, the owner of the cafe."

"Oh." Then his eyes widened completely. "OH! What the fuck?"

I winced which didn't go unnoticed by him. "What?"

"You curse a lot." I complained and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry but seriously what the actual fuck? How do you know?"

"I was with Atlas when...Harlow came and she congratulated him in a sarcastic way about becoming a father."

"Angry and sarcastic Harlow is very dangerous; he's in a lot of trouble now." And he added underneath his breath. "Good for him."

Much to my surprise, I smacked his shoulder. "He's my friend."

"Whom I don't like."

I gave him a glare. "He's very sweet and caring and kind and he--"

I cut off noticing the scowl on his face. "Anything else you would like to add to his qualities?"

In a mood to mess up with him, I continued. "He's funny and flirtatious and he just confessed that he actually likes me--" Oh shit. I wasn't supposed to tell him that.

I slapped my palm over my mouth.

Sorin hissed lowly. "He said what?"

"N-no...I... that's not...Sorin..."

He glared at me. "Drea. Tell me before I go there and force the answers out of him myself."

I chuckled nervously hoping he would calm down. "He...um...well he told me that he...likes me...more than a friend..."

Sorin scoffed. "I knew it. But I never knew that fucker would confess."

"It's okay." I assured him. "I told him that I love you instead."

That softened his features and bending down he picked me up in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and he carried me to the couch in the living room. "Should have even spelled it out for him so that he dare not look in your direction ever again."

He sat on the couch, with me straddling him. "He's still...my friend. Just friend."

"You are stubborn." He sighed leaning back.

"So are you." I fought back making his lips twitch.

"Getting feisty, huh?"

It was then I realised how comfortable I have became with him. I hardly stutter now and I don't feel afraid to argue with him anymore.

I grinned. "You like it though..."

"I fucking love it, Drea. I'm so delighted seeing how comfortable you have grown with me and all it took was a single night." He winked referring to last night.

My cheeks started to warm. "It's not because of that...you said you love me... that's why..."

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulling my face closer, rested my forehead upon his. "That I do. More than you can imagine."

Placing my palm over his chest, I bit my lips. "I love you too, Sorin."

"Keep saying that."

Cupping his cheeks, I pressed my lips to his forehead. "I love you." His eyes. "I love you." His cheeks. "I love you." His nose. "I love you." And then I kissed his lips for a second. "I love you."

He was smiling warmly, his eyes full of emotions. "I love you so much, Drea that even the whole universe can't comprehend it. Remember that."

I placed my head on his shoulder, snuggling closer to him. "I will."

.
.
.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" I asked Sorin as I stood near the railing of the open air restaurant looking down.

Sorin hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Very." His eyes fixed on me only, not caring about the view.

"Stop making me blush."

Chuckling he pressed his lips to my neck and started to trail kisses upto my jaw.

"W-we are in the middle of a restaurant..." I reminded him.

"Does it look like I care?" He spoke against my neck. "Besides the whole restaurant is empty."

"Yeah... because you being stupid rented it."

"I wanted to spend some time alone with my wife on our first date."

Defeated I leaned back allowing him to do whatever the hell he wanted to do with me.

His lips continued their torture on my neck, sucking, biting, eliciting a soft moan from me.

"Wait till we reach home. You are not going to be able to walk tomorrow." His husky voice tickling my ear did unbelievable things to me.

Another greedy whimper escaped my mouth. "Please."

"We are going home. Right now." He growled lowly and grabbing my hand he took me away from there.

.
.
.

I winced loudly. "Ow!"

Beside me Sorin opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily. "What happened?"

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I whimpered. "I'm sore... it's paining."

And he had the audacity to laugh at me. "I told ya."

I whined. "You are cruel! I am in so much pain right now!"

He propped himself up with the support of his elbow. "I thought you were enjoying it."

"I...I did...but..."

"Okay, wait." Rubbing his eyes, he got up not caring he was completely naked and he walked inside the bathroom.

I waited for him and he emerged a few minutes later and without saying anything, picked me up in my arms and carried me inside the bathroom.

He had filled the bathtub with warm water and added in it a few drops of lavender and eucalyptus essential oil.

And he gently lowered me into the water, I moaned softly when my body was submerged in the water.

He gently stroked my hair sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "You will feel better." And he kissed my forehead.

He soon joined me and grabbing the bottle of shower gel, he lathered it and started to gently rub it over my body, massaging my shoulders in the process.

Feeling all the emotions bubbling inside me, I leaned in and pecked his lips. "I love you."

His whole face lit up. "I know. I love you too."

.
.
.

I needed a few books which I left it at my previous house even though Sorin offered to buy me new books but I insisted on having those only cause there were some important things too that I had marked in them.

Still I dreaded going back there but I know I have Sorin with me; nothing can go wrong when I am with him.

So with his fingers intertwined with mine, I pressed the doorbell.

The door was pulled open a minute later by my mother. All the questions I had in my mind relating to my father came rushing back. I wanted to ask her. I wanted to shout at her. Why didn't she ever tell me?

But now was not the right time. I don't think so I am ready for the answers. I am just here to take my books. Nothing else.

"I...I..." I started to feel nervous, Sorin gave my hand a light squeeze. I took a deep breath. "I need to take some things...from my room."

She pursed her lips, her eyes scanning me from head to toe. "Right."

And then she glanced at Sorin and gave him a smile. "Sorin! How are you?"

Sorin had a cold look on his face. "It's Mr Zaveri to you."

And without saying anything else, I dragged him inside and took him upstairs to my room.

I immediately started to search for my books, I don't want to spend much time here. This place suffocates me.

Not being able to find them on my desk or anywhere else, I went inside the closet with Sorin following me.

I was busy looking for my books that I didn't realise Sorin had moved away from me.

The moment I found my books tucked away in a corner, Sorin spoke from the other end, "Drea?"

"Yes?"

"I think you should...see this."

His back was towards me and I asked, "What is it?"

"A letter." He turned around, a sheet of old looking paper in his hand. His face looked kinda pale. "From your father."

Chapter completion on: 15/5/22
Published on: 15/5/22

The next chapter will be the last one and you all have to be patient since I will take a day or two to write it.

~Ahlam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...
9.6K 392 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
1.4M 68.3K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
614K 19.8K 56
"Leo", Love soflty moaned. "Admit, you want me as much as I want you, I can see it through your eyes, give into me", Billionaire playboy Leo, whisper...