š—§š—˜š— š—£š—¢š—„š—”š—„š—œš—Ÿš—¬ || š™ƒļæ½...

By ilvykmhnbn

šŸ“ŒšŸ–‡ "š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“²š“· š“½š“±š“® š“®š“·š“­ š“Ŗš“µš“µ š“² š“µš“®š“Ŗš“»š“·š“®š“­ š”€š“Ŗš“¼ š“±š“øš”€ š“½š“ø š“«š“® š“¼š“½š“»š“øš“·š“° š“Ŗš“µš“øš“·š“®." -;... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš: š‘Æš‘Øš‘¹š‘¼š‘»š‘¶ š‘¾š‘Øš‘»š‘Øš‘µš‘Øš‘©š‘¬
āžŖšš™šš•ššŠšš¢šš•šš’ššœšš.
ą¼†1: š˜/š
ą¼†2: š‚ššš„š„
ą¼†3: š’ššš­š®š«šššš² š‡ššš§š  šŽš®š­
ą¼†4: š…š¢š«š¬š­ šƒššš²
ą¼†5: š’š®š¬š©š¢šœš¢šØš®š¬
ą¼†6: šƒš«š®š§š¤
ą¼†7: š–šØš«š«š¢šžš
ą¼†8: šššš«
ą¼†9: š–šžš„šœšØš¦š¢š§š  šššš«š­š²
ą¼†10: šš®š¦š›šžš«
ą¼†11: šš®š­š­šžš«šŸš„š¢šžš¬
ą¼†12: š€ šŒšžš¬š¬ššš šž
ą¼†13: š’š­š«ššš°š›šžš«š«š² š‚ššš¤šž
ą¼†14: šš«šØš£šžšœš­
ą¼†15: š‘šžš¦š¢š§š¢š¬šœšžš
ą¼†16: š’š­š«šžšžš­
ą¼†17: šŒššš§š¬š¢šØš§
ą¼†18: š’š„šžšžš©šØšÆšžš«
ą¼†20: š“š”šØš®š š”š­š¬
ą¼†21: š–š¢š¬š”
ą¼†22: š‘šØš¬šžš¬

ą¼†19: š†š”šØš¬š­ š‡š®š§š­

287 23 7
By ilvykmhnbn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV

Do you ever just think vanishing away when you're trapped or stuck in situations like this? Because I am.

"Uhh..." Hawoo broke the silence as he tried to help me back up. It was no use though, I already stood up on my own and fixed my composure.

I turned around facing away from them before I removed my gound or eye dirt in my eyes and also the dried drool on my lips. Does my breath still smells good? I shouldn't have probably slept.

I turned back and smiled to them, "I was about to wait for you guys but you took so long I suddenly fell asleep. Can't help it though, the bed and the pillows are too soft." I said, smiling at the two.

They just nodded and looked at Haruto, who's eyes are focused on mine. 'Why do you have to look at me like that? I know i'm pretty and attractive, but you don't have to make it obvious that I am.'

"Shall we start our sleepover?"

-----

"Waaah, this is so unfair!" Kim sulked, after losing in truth or dame game.

"Hahaha! You always get picked! Deserve, loser!" Hawoo continued on provoking Kim, laughing at her sulky expressions. "Correction. It's lover not loser." I added, before they both glared at me and Haruto chuckled.

"Truth or Dare?" Haruto asked, after calming Kim down. She answered 'Truth', she doesn't really like picking Dares, who knows what Hawoo might make her do.

"Hmmm, what do you like about Hawoo the most?" I initiated, waiting for her answers. Hawoo seems to anticipate in her answer too though.

She scoffed before answering, "Nothing."

"Yah! Tell us the truth!" I rebutted.

"Fine! I like his personality, that's all. He's still ugly by the way." Kim sheepishly smiled, looking at Hawoo trying to make him annoyed. Hawoo doesn't seem to mind at all.

We played a few more times, this time the bottle points at me.

"Truth. I'm not doing any dare." I started off, sealing my lips.

They chuckled before protesting why I always pick truth. I just don't like doing dares, especially when i'm with Haruto.

"Do you like Sir Haruto?"

I coughed from the sudden question, Haruto immediately checked on me. "Hey, are you alright?"

I stopped them from worrying and told them I was fine. "Hawoo, why would you ask a question like that?"

"You picked truth, besides this is for entertainment only. Come on!" Kim defended him, which leaves me trapped to answer the question.

I fiddled my fingers, nervous. I don't want to say that I like him, because that would be the end of my career. I also don't want to say I don't like him. Ugh, both of the choices are gonna end in bad terms.

I contemplated whether to answer, "I–"

"Forget about that, I'll ask you a better question instead." Haruto suddenly meddled, kinda saving me...? from the question... But why am I still scared?

"Did you ever liked or loved another person besides your 'friend'?"

I stopped for a moment. Trying to process the question be just said, This is really easy to answer, but for some reason I can't seem to say it at all.

"Do you mean... Liked or loved more than just a friend?" I asked furthermore.

"More than a friend of course." He replied, looking straight into my eyes.

I nodded, before saying, "I do."

"What?!" Kim and Hawoo both said in sync, their mouth agape.

"Who's this 'friend' by the way?" Kim continued to throw questions. "Why would I answer your question? I only have to answer one." I smirked, feeling like I have won.

I glanced at Haruto to see any reactions from him, I couldn't quite tell though. It's hard to know his expressions at the moment.

"Since we're on the topic. Let's stop this for a moment and have a tea time." Kim suddenly said, putting the bottle away and getting ready to give out the tea.

"Seriously? Tea time? It's too early for that." I replied, I just reasoned because I don't want to tell him about them.

"It's already 1:30AM, Y/N. Let's have it now because I know later on you'll be dead sleeping on the bed." Hawoo added, getting his own cup of tea.

"Damn, you don't have to be so protective. Okay, okay fine! I'll get mine as well." I glared at him, before Kim handed me my tea.

Haruto did the same, before taking a sip. The tea tastes good though. I wonder if I can get some of this expensive tea as well.

"You guys can have a box of it later. I have a lot of them." Haruto said to us, pointing to our teas.

I widened my eyes, 'Wow, how did he know?! I swear I never said it out loud!'

I smiled in secret before taking another sip. This tea relieves stress and anxiety to be honest. This could live in my head rent free.

"So... Y/N will gladly start our tea time for today." Kim introduced, I rolled my eyes.

"It was nothing really much serious. I just liked this friend of mine when I was young. We don't have contact anymore." I said, acting like it's nothing big deal to talk about.

"A boy? How old were you when you liked him?" Hawoo asked, sipping his tea.

"Yeah. I'm probably six or seven that time. I was really young, I never knew that I liked that guy when I slowly grew up. I just realized I liked him since then, but I don't know if he does too." I said, looking at my tea, feeling sad.

Kim leaned in a little bit, "Oh, so why did you guys don't have any contact anymore?"

"He just left one day without telling me, or without saying any goodbye at all. He just left me alone in that neighborhood. I'm not blaming him, he must have had a reason why he left." I continued, sighing.

"Wow. What a guy. That was tough, I'm proud that you're still carrying on even though you were traumatized." Kim replied, Hawoo agreed.

I looked at Haruto to see him staring at the ground. He looks like he's thinking deeply, I wonder what's he thinking.

"I think your friend also liked you too."

All of us looked at him, surprised that he will say something like that.

I started having a second doubt.

"Sir, why do you think he did?" Kim asked, curious about it too.

"Well, considering the events that took place, as a man, I can tell that he also had feelings for you too. He might just not told you." He said, looking at me.

My feelings somewhat got emotional by his reason. If that ever happened, would I still hope that he will come back someday? Would I not live in regrets?

But Sir, that guy left her alone over their friendship. Clearly that guy doesn't have anything to do with Y/N." Hawoo continued, they look like they're having a debate now.

"What if he did something very important to do that he have to leave? Or maybe he is sick? Or that he or their family had emergency to attend to?" Haruto kept on going, giving a lot of thoughts of what might have happened to him. He does have a point though.

"If that's the case, why didn't he came back?" Hawoo defended, crossing his arms. It looks like a one-on-one match. I didn't say anything, I put my hand on my chin, listening to their arguement. I really don't know what to say or react anymore.

"He's probably having a new life or he's dead."

The three of got startled by what he said on the last phrase. I looked at him immediately, "Yah, don't think about like that. We never really know." I said, stopping him from saying any thoughts. It might come true.

"Okay, fine. I'm not gonna say anything anymore." Haruto acted and zipped his mouth, giggling.

After rolling my eyes at him, I decided to end the story and told them to share what they got. "Ooh, I wanna share something but I don't think you guys should know about it." Kim said, rubbing her chin.

The three of us complained on why would she tell us that will only make us curious, "You really are stupid. You shouldn't have said something if you weren't gonna tell it." Hawoo remarked, crossing his arm, playfully glaring at Kim.

"I bet it's inside the company thing." I scoffed, trying to get Kim to spill the tea.

"Pfft, chill guys! Yes it's from the company but Hawoo! don't you remember that I am the eyes and the ears of the company? I know all of the things that are happening in the company you know." Kim nudged him, wiggling her eyebrows. Hawoo just heaved a sigh.

"Tell that to our CEO." I burst out laughing, Haruto followed.

"It's not related about him though." Kim replied, trying not to laugh.

"Go on, I wanna know what's happening in the building recently, I got so busy I hadn't had the time to know things inside." Haruto suggested, which gives us all a relief.

"Okay then!" Kim cheered, getting ready to start her story.

"Did you know..." Kim started, all of us leaned so that we can hear her more clearly.

"That I am so pretty and cute?"

Kim acted cute and did aegyo infront of us. We all looked shocked and cringed.

"Man, I'm outta here." Hawoo complained, before standing up to sit on the bed.

"I really don't have anything to tell you guys, hahaha! I was just joking, you guys looked so much anticipated in my story." Kim continued to laugh, while me and Haruto snickered and stood up also.

"You're so cringey, now I know why Hawoo hates you sometimes." I said.

"It's everytime not sometimes!" Hawoo shouted, stuffing his face onto the pillow.

"Forget about it. Let's have a tour inside the house." Haruto suddenly said, I looked at him. What does he mean by that?

"Now that I think about it... why don't we go for a ghost hunt?" Kim suggested, Hawoo got out of the bed and agreed. "That sounds awesome! I'm in!"

I'm having second thoughts about this, It's not like i'm afraid or anything, we're all grown-ups now.

"Meh, I don't want to. We aren't childrens anymore."

"Just say that you're afraid of ghosts." Kim said, teasing me.

"Who says I am? Okay then, I'll show you what I got. Bring it on."

---

I want to get out of here.

With nothing but our flashlights and ourselves, we walked into the mansion in darkness.

It's quite eerie, because it's so quiet and dark. Kim is the one leading while Hawoo is on her back. Those two really loves horror. While me? I'm behind them and walking slowly, acting like i'm not affected by the eerie feeling but deep inside i'm gonna pee my pants soon because i'm scared.

Haruto doesn't say a word though, he is the last person behind me, I hope he's doing well.

We all stopped when we heard a faint sound that is a little bit far away from us. I closed my mouth, trying not to scream.

"What is that sound...?" Kim whispered, looking at us. "It's the ghost. Let's go find where it came from." Hawoo continued, this time he is the one to lead the group. I contemplated first on whether should I follow or not, but since i'm already far, I might as well die with the group than to die alone.

I started having goosebumps when we walked to the 3rd Floor. I feel like i'm trembling but I don't wanna show it. I tried to look up and look at the dark surroundings, but I always end up looking down and following Kim's steps as a guide.

*boom*

I gasped and flinched—no, all of us flinched. The sound is much more clearer than before, indicating that the noise is just here.

"It could be any of these rooms." Hawoo said, pointing his light to the three rooms.

"I'm h-having second doubts... should we just not go?" I said.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kim replied, smirking her lips. I just sighed and accepted the fact that I cannot get out of here.

"Let's open this room first." Hawoo said, leading the way.

I turned around to look if Haruto is still with us, thank goodness he's still here. He looked at me and mouthed, 'What?'

I replied back by mouthing, 'You okay?'

He just nodded in response, good for him! I'm almost gonna pass out from all this feeling.

We entered the room but it was nothing much. It's big, but there's really nothing inside of it. It's an empty room.

"It's not from here." Kim said, leaving the room.

We both followed and entered the second room. When we did, I suddenly got scared and flinched. My breath hitched, my walk timid. The room we just entered now is full of boxes and things that are not yet open. This room is more bigger than the first one. This may be one of Haruto's storage room.

"Could it be here?" Hawoo asked, looking around.

"We will know." Kim replied, looking at the things.

"I'm having a bad feeling about this guys..." I said, feeling scared.

"It's okay." Haruto reassured, before continuing on walking. I was left behind.

I tried to calm myself and close my eyes. It's okay, ghosts aren't real at all. Or are they?

Just when I opened my eyes, the door behind me was shut. We screamed and turned around.

"What just happened?! For sure it's not the wind 'cause it's hot as hell in here!" Kim shouted, trying to get out of the door.

Exactly. How did it happened? My heart is beating fast. I froze.

"The ghost is probably inside of this room!" Hawoo shouted back, looking around to find it.

They scattered around to look for the ghost, while I just closed my eyes. I immediately go to the corner and stayed there.

"It's just in here. I swear." Kim mumbled, walking around.

After a moment of searching, we heard a loud thud inside the room. We all screamed.

"Oh my gosh!" Kim chanted the word repeatedly, getting out of the room.

I stood up and reached for the door also, but my flashlight suddenly went out of light and I shouted. "Guys, my flashlight is not working! Help me out!"

But I didn't heard a sound from them. It looks like I was the only one left here. With zero visibility.

I tried getting out of the room by touching my surroundings. I closed my eyes, trying not to get scared.

I gave up when I didn't find the door. I think I might get a bruise from budging all the boxes while walking. Argh.

I just sat up and put my head on my knees, crying. There are only two things that will be the cause of death of me: Death by heart attack, or suffocation.

I cried because i'm feeling scared. I wish somebody is here to help me out.

"Y/N!"

"I'm here on the second room! Please help me!" I shouted, after hearing my name. I'm still covering myself up.

When I heard a loud sound coming from afar, I instantly succumbed myself more to my knees because I was feeling scared. I hushed myself not to cry.

I heard rapid footsteps coming to me, I bit my lip trying not to make a sound.

I was touched by a hand and I screamed, "Get off of me! You're not real!"

"Y/N, it's me!"

I opened my eyes, and looked. It was him.

I instantly jumped and hugged him, I felt more safer than before.

"You're fine now, you're safe. There's no such thing as ghosts." Haruto patted my back, comforting me.

---

"Where... are they?" I asked, wiping the dried tears away. We're currently outside the room. The lights are back on.

"They're at the third room at the moment. Those two ran immediately outside and went back to fetch you up, but the door is locked. They got scared and ran to the third room. I got to the electrical room to switch on the lights. Why haven't you noticed?" He said, patting my hair.

"My eyes are closed. I was afraid that I will see a ghost." I said, finally calming down.

"I'm so sorry."

I smiled, "No, it's okay." I assured, giving a thumbs up. "But, is it really a ghost though...?"

"I don't think so. It's probably a cat or something. I don't know, the maids are the one who knows.

"Why don't you know? I thought you live here?" I asked.

"My house is actually in Japan. This house right here is actually just one of our houses. I stay here because I like the view and ambiance."

Woah, just how many houses do they own?

"Wow, your family must be rich." I said, clapping my hands.

"Y/N!" I heard a shout from my side, I turned and looked to them.

"You two!" I said, pinching the ridge of my nose from anger.

"We're so sorry!" They said, hugging me tightly.

"Fine, fine! I can't breathe!" I said, trying to wiggle out of the hug.

After tons of sorry I heard from them, we eventually get out of the mansion to stay at the front yard.

"It's currently 3:30AM. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday." Kim said, yawning. The early morning breeze are touching our skins, enough to make us all sleepy.

We're currently sitting at a fireplace where we can see the city view.

Since his mansion is on the top hill, we can clearly see the view infront of us. Behind his mansion is where you can see the beach since it's located on a countryside. Oh how good it is to be living with a view like this.

None of us are talking, we are just looking at the city below us, mesmerized. I feel a little bit overwhelmed to be honest, I feel so comfortable and cozy, and the hot choco is boosting the mood.

"This place surely has one of the most amazing view out there." Hawoo sighed, drinking his hot choco.

"You're right. If I lived in a place like this, I would just stay here and look at the view all day long." Kim said, looking at the sky.

It's still dark, you can still see a lot of stars from here. It's quite beautiful and magical if you look at it honestly.

"They say that if you look at the stars and wish with your heart, it will come true." Haruto suddenly said, looking at us.

"Is that so? Then let's all wish." Hawoo replied, putting his hot choco down and looked at the sky.

Kim and Haruto smiled and looked at the sky also, I also did the same, I almost forgot about the wish because the stars drew me in.

I smiled, and finally wished.

'I wish for the happiness I felt fifteen years ago.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 572 18
good night ; y. amane x f. reader! ā”ā” ā fabricated love my dear ! āž &&. just your average , cliche , love story between two teenagers . yet as d...
20.3K 1.2K 67
He reached out his hand to me. I can see a bright halo around his head as he smile at me. "I have something for you, little girl. So please stand up...
71.4K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys šŸ¤­šŸ¤” Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
2.1K 75 6
Well this is my very first fanfic so I am still trying to get a grip about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ This story is based on the prank on Best Artist 2017..