DROWNED (JenLisa/Chaesoo FF)...

Por shemmy14

Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabi... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 4

86 5 0
Por shemmy14

DROWNED (CHAPTER 4)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA

...

Things were great and fine not until those annoying gents came into the picture. It feels like they're stealing Jennie from Jisoo Unnie, from Chipmunk especially from me. I hate them. Jennie Unnie? She got mad at us for leaving her with those Id|iots during lunch. She said that we are being a kid and keeps defending them, especially Kai! I even told her how Kai stared at her like he's going to eat her alive! That made her mad more. I don't know why she became like that. She didn't eat with us for a week. She keeps busying herself with part time jobs or if not? She's with those ducks-like! I hate this feeling. I need to talk to her, heart to heart. Whether she likes it or not. I'm going to talk to her even if she gets mad more and more before we totally lose her. 

It's 9 in the evening and Jennie Unnie's shift is about to end. I've waited for 2 hours. A few minutes later. I saw her, walking weakly and she looked very tired. I get out of my car and slowly walk to her while staring at her. I pity her, but I know Jisoo Unnie told me that if I interfere with what Jennie's doing? I will become her most hated person for life. She's that mean, Yes! She's just like that but, she's soft hearted. Jisoo and Chipmunk feel the same as mine. I asked Jisoo Unnie why do Jennie need to tire herself when she's alone or with no family to sustain their needs? Jisoo Unnie just shrugged and changed the topic. That made me confused. There's something I need to know. I know Unnie is hiding something. I continued thinking while walking and I got back to reality when suddenly I bumped into someone. To Jennie.

Jennie: ouch! L-lisa?! You scared me! My gosh!  What are you doing here? Are you on drugs? 

Lisa: what?! No! I don't take any drugs, you mean little bean! 

Jennie: Then why are you here?! Seems like you're not on yourself! That's very dangerous, Lisa! 

Lisa: Sorry. I'm just carried away with thinking. Well, I'm here to fetch you and drive you home. 

Jennie: You know you don't have to do that.  I can take care of myself. J-just go home. 

Lisa: Why are you being like this, Nini? I came here to talk to you. I-i waited for hours, please let us talk. 

Jennie: Who told you to do that? I hate someone who's compromising herself just because of me. 

Lisa: It means that, y-you hate me now? (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean that but, I'm just telling you that I hate that act. So please. Don't mind me. 

Lisa: You're really mean, Nini! I hate you! I'm just feeling guilty about what happened to us. I know you're upset but, I came here to talk to you! I guess there is no need for talking?! J-just take care on your way home.  (Wiped her tears and About to walk out) 

Jennie: (hugged Lisa) L-lili! I-i'm sorry. I know I'm being mean. I'm so sorry. (Crying) I'm just, aaarrrggghhh! I don't know what's happening to me. I just hate the feeling of being left alone. 

Lisa: You're so mean, Nini! Do I always need to cry before you talk to me and sort everything out? I just left because I'm sparing those gent's lives. I saw how they're stripping you with their stares!

Jennie: Enough, you're judging them without talking and knowing them. They're all cool. Please, stop this nonsense and let's just go. I'm tired, Lili. I want some sweets and you already know my favorite! 

Lisa: I'm getting mad right now, Nini! This isn't nonsense! I'm just concerned about you. 

Jennie: I know, Okay can we drop the topic here? I'm really tired, Lili. Please?

Lisa: (sigh deeply) O-okay, come on I'll drive you home after DINNER! 

Jennie: I'm not in the mood to eat, Lili. 

Lisa: I don't take NO for an answer! Whether you're in the mood or not? We will go grab some dinner, Arasso Nini? 

Jennie: Fine! Fine! Happy? Tsk! Let's go. 

Lisa: Oh sweety you know it's beyond happiness when I saw you eating healthy food. 

Jennie: Aishh. By the way how about the two love birds? 

Lisa: Who? Jisoo Unnie and Chipmunk? 

Jennie: Who else? Don't tell me you can't see and feel that? 

Lisa: To be honest? I can feel them haha. 

Jennie: See! I'm right! I'm waiting for their confession haha. 

Lisa: Same here, Nini! 

I drove to the nearest restaurant and we ordered delicious food. Nini couldn't help it when she smelled this food. She didn't even bother to look at me. I watched her eat, she's so skinny now. I'm sad because she's not taking care of herself. Not a little later. We're done eating and we're just resting before going. I composed myself and talked. 

Lisa: Nini?  

Jennie: Yes, Lili? 

Lisa: Ahmm, Can I ask questions? 

Jennie: Hmmm yeah, about what? 

Lisa: Don't get mad, Okay? Please? 

Jennie: It depends, Lili. 

Lisa: Please? (Said while pouting) 

Jennie: Arasso! Arasso! I won't get mad, whatever it is. Happy? 

Lisa: Yeah? Hehe. Okay, ahmmm Nini...

Jennie: Get straight to the point, Lili. 

Lisa: Okay, W-why are you doing these to yourself? 

Jennie: (confused) Huh? Doing what? 

Lisa: Look, I know I'm not in the position to ask you or have any right to ask you about personal stuff. 

Jennie: Okay, let me know which one you are talking about, Lili. 

Lisa: I know that you don't have any family to sustain but, why are you working hard like you have a family to feed? 

Jennie: (look down) I-i'm sorry Lili. I-I just need to earn m-money for my f-future, yeah my future. 

Lisa: I can feel you're lying to me, Nini. Come on, please tell me the real reason why? I'm all ears, maybe I can help you too. 

Jennie: I-it's nothing, I'm telling you the t-truth. (Started to panic) 

Lisa: (hold Jennie's hands) C-calm down, Nini. Okay, I won't force you to tell me but, I want you to know that I'm always here for you. Y-you can talk to me whenever you want, Okay? I'm sorry for asking personal stuff. 

Jennie: T-thank you, Lili. I'm sorry. I just can't talk it out right now. Hope you understand. Last thing, I'm not lying to you. These are all for my future. Trust me, Okay? 

Lisa: Okay, you know I trust you the most. Just please, tell me if I can help you. This goes for Rosé and Jisoo Unnie too. I love you guys, you know that. 

Jennie: Don't worry too much. I'm okay and happy. I have you, I have Pasta and my crazy Bunny. I will be forever grateful for having y'all. (Hugged Lisa) 

Lisa: We're good now? I mean, I'm sorry again for leaving you like that. 

Jennie: It's fine, just don't do that again. 

Lisa: Sure and I guess we can do our usual Friday Night? 

Jennie: Of course! I don't have part time this coming Friday. 

Lisa: Yey! I'm so happy. Thank you Nini. Hmmmm (hugging Jennie) I miss you. 

Jennie: And I really miss you too. All of you. 

....

After driving her home, I went to the nearest convenient store to buy some bribe for Chipmunk. She said if I didn't buy her anything? She will cut my bangs and feed my poor cats. So here I am almost buying the whole store! hahaha.

....

>>>FRIDAY NIGHT>>>>

Jisoo: Pong! I saw you, Lalisa Manoban! (Smirking)

Lisa: Unnie! You'll be the death of me! Don't do that again. ( still holding her chest out of shock) 

Jisoo: Mind confess to me first or I will go get my Jendeukie and confess right in front of her? 

Lisa: U-unnie

Jisoo: Yes? What do you prefer, Manoban?

Lisa: Okay, okay! Let's talk outside. I'm afraid they can hear us. 

Jisoo: Go first, I'll tell them we're running out of beer.

Lisa: Neh, Unnie. 

....

Jisoo: So, I guess I'm right from the very start? 

Lisa: Huh? 

Jisoo: You've been drooling over my Jendeukie since the first time you teased her and the moment you guys transferred! 

Lisa: H-how did you know that Unnie? 

Jisoo: Because I am Kim Jisoo! 

Lisa: Arasso! Arasso! You're right! The moment I saw her? I don't know why my heart beats in an abnormal way! I know that's too sudden but, yeah I just feel like I like her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life. 

Jisoo: For the rest of your life???? Are you fvcking kidding me?!! That's too much for graduating students, you know?! That's ridiculous! 

Lisa: Call me OA or whatever you want to call me, Unnie. I'm just being honest here. I love her, that's really it. I like her, I want her, I need her and I love her! Can you help me, to win her heart, Unnie?

Jisoo: Woah! I can't believe you, Lisa. Well, you know that I'm not against you okay? But, that's something only Jennie can decide. If you truly love her, you will wait and accept everything about her. Okay? I know you can win her, trust yourself.

Lisa: T-thank you, Unnie. You're the best! 

Jisoo: No worries! And one last thing Lisa. 

Lisa: What is it, Unnie? 

Jisoo: You promise me that whatever happens? You won't leave her. You won't hurt her nor make her cry because, you know how much I love my Jendeukie? I can kill you or shave you bald and feed you to ants! 

Lisa: yaaah! Unnie! That's itchy! 

Jisoo: I'm not joking here, Lalisa Manoban! 

Lisa: Okay Unnie. I promise! That won't ever happen. 

Jisoo: Alright, let's buy beers and for sure those chicks are waiting for us. 

Lisa: I knew it. You love my Chipmunk do you? 

Jisoo: Well, I know I don't need to confess to you and Jennie because I'm being obvious here, right? It's just that, you're chipmunk is so numb. 

Lisa: hahaha I knew it! Okay, let me tell you something. I know her too, I know Chipmunk has feelings for you. She's just too shy too. So maybe you need to do the first move? 

Jisoo: or should I say..... WE should do the first move? HAhaha. 

Lisa: What a brilliant idea! Let's plan for that. Yey! I'm so excited. 

Jisoo: Same here! Let's go! 

.....

A: Thank yousss! x 1.4🥰💓

WATTPAD ACCOUNT: (shemmy14)

.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.3K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
5.3K 563 101
Trigger warning. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 4K VIEWS EVERYONE!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! LOVE YOU ALL. undergoing editing
38.5K 884 22
- It all begins when you chose to betray me. You chose to hurt me. You chose my bestfriend On the day of our wedding. - And then you'll comeback...
175K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..