HEY BABYGIRL ||PJM|| ||KTH||...

Av Indian__Browngirl06

"Is it possible to love 3 people at a time?" y/n thought sitting near the window looking at the moon, her onl... Mer

Character Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
💜 10💜
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
💜20💜
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
💜30💜
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
💜40💜
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
🍁50🍁
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
💜60💜
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
💜80💜
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
FINALE

73

3.3K 211 107
Av Indian__Browngirl06

Location: University

Whole college was shocked if that's the exact word we are looking for ,because the entire cafeteria was looking like those fairy tale food houses.

Maknae line had filled the entire cafeteria with pizza burger and ice cream Ofcourse chocolate flavored along with so much more snacks.

And when everyone were gasping looking at the amount of food,  yn along with her gang entered and Ofcourse she was more then happy and excited .

Yn: Woow so much free food..

She squealed

Song: I can't wait to taste everything..

Yn: Look they've ice creams...

Haru: Yn only one scoop okay ,

Yn: ONE

She over dramatically yelled

Yn: Unnie it's for free why would I have one, when I can have plenty

Haru: Nope you should cut down on your ice creams and that's final

Yn and haru were arguing back forth

Lee: Just let that kid have her ice cream haru, she won't bulge without having ice cream to her heart content

Yn agreed ,

Haru: What if she gets sick

Yn: Nothing is gonna happen

And as haru agreed , again everyone gasped and yet there was commotion. Ofcourse  the maknae line who else .

Even though looking at them so many girls wanted to scream their name ,or to fan girl but everyone were nervous to some extent .

But "expect the unexpected" , while walking in all their glory jungkook was the first one to wink at the girls near him and it was as of a red signal for the hungry girls to yell their name at top of their lungs .

Yn flinched ,like what the heck.

And it was like a usual scenario, Taehyung passed his sexiest smirk making the half of the girls faint, jimin flexing his well conditionered hair and smiling at everyone as if someone cracked a joke .

And they glanced at yn who looked at them with a bored expression, except her gang everyone were yelling their name as if they won a lottery.

But nonetheless walking ahead of everyone they turned around adjusting their branded jackets and the elder maknae spoke like usual.

Jimin: So as you all know we were behaving a little unusual because of some reason

He eyed yn ,who rolled her eyes. How can they blame her for their stupidity

Jimin: But now everything is okay, and as a compensation for everything we've arranged all these hope you'll like it.

"We love it oppa"

Came a unison reply,

"You're the best oppa, you didn't have to do all this "

Someone yelled

Tae: So everything is sorted isn't it ..

He eyed yn who just glanced at him , it was direct question for her and only her .

"Ofcourse oppa, everyone has a bad day. We know you didn't mean anything "

That was the same girl who was rejected by him , yn was shocked like doesn't she have anything against him.

Geez , what's up with everyone

Yn: They all are head over heels for them..

Song: But can they finish their boring lecture I'm craving for food

He whined

Yn: Me too , my ice creams are calling for me.

Song and yn held hands and looked at the food court , jungkook chuckled looking at yn who had most adorable pout decorated on her cherry lips.

Jk; Why don't you all enjoy yourselves?

Yes it was because his babygirl was drooling over the food.

Yn and song were the first person to rush to food court as soon as they heard that ,both grabbed a plate full of pizza burger and what not .

They both even pulled haru and Lee so that they have much more quantity of food to have.

Looking at her enjoy the food ,maknae line were more then happy.

How can yn be satisfied without having ice creams ,it was her thrid bowl of ice cream and at this point haru had enough.

When yn along with her crime partner song were ready to grab another bowl of ice cream, haru shot Song a glare and yn whined .

Yn: Unnie please this would be the last one I swear

Haru: You told this after your first bowl, nope its enough more then enough

Yn: But they still have so much ice cream left , it would be a waste unnie..

She whined

Haru: Let's go we had enough, come on.

She dragged yn with her and yn was whining throughout the way. Lee and song chuckled looking at both of them.

___________________________________

Afternoon

It was around afternoon when yn sneakily was going towards the cafeteria because haru was very strict about yn not having ice creams.

So she didn't had any choice other then being a sneaky cat !

And while she grabbed the bowl of her favorite chocolate ice cream she had a feeling of achieving Oscar.

She ran from there as quickly she could and sat near the ground in a shaded place. While having her ice cream she didn't notice that she was being watched from a group of guys.

Oh the same group who had tried getting harus number and also the same group which was fortunate enough to get beaten up by jungkook. Not every one ,but that one asshole.

"Let's have some fun huh"

That's what one of them spoke, but you know each group has that one sensible person whose ignored by the rest. One of the same personalities spoke :-

"Don't be ridiculous did you forget what happened last time , just let that girl be . We don't want trouble guys "

And every one shrugged ,once a asshole always a asshole.

Ignoring that guy, rest walked to yn who was having her ice cream with out any worry in this world.

"Hey gorgeous "

Yn chocked on her ice cream, and looked at the group of guys with her eyes widened

Yn: Gorgeous?

She looked around whose gorgeous huh ? Where's that gorgeous person.

"What are you doing here alone, gorgeous. "

She slowly gulped and pointed at herself,

Yn: Me? Gorgeous?

She asked them ,the group of guys did feel weird but nodded .

"Yes you gorgeous, who else ."

Ofcourse, who else .

Yn thought to herself,

She didn't know what to say while they were just looking at her with some weird expression. She found it extremely uncomfortable while one of them were looking at her from head to toe.

She uncomfortably adjusted her shorts, yes she's wearing shorts. Thanks to harus styling tips.

" What are you doing alone gorgeous "

He again stressed the word gorgeous tho yn felt happy that someone called gorgeous, but there was something off about this group of weird guys.

Yn: I..I was having ice cream.

She gulped and looked down ,

One of them walked up to her standing very close making her yet again uncomfortable, she wanted to take a step back when that mean person took a bite from her ice cream.

And yn looked at him dumbfounded

Yn: That was my ice cream

She yelled making that guy chuckle

"Sorry it was irresistible ,just like you"

He seductively spoke but cut that off ,yn was only angry upon the ice cream part

Yn: If you wanted ice cream you should've gone to the cafeteria, they are giving free ice creams.

She huffed making him amazed

"Then where should I go to have you"

Yn tilted her head ,what the heck did he mean. Blinking her eyes looking at him in utter confusion she was very much confused.

That guy was also looking at her smirking , he slowly raised his hands to caress her cheeks while a loud voice echoed.

Y/n!

And yn flinched she looked back to see haru looking so angry. Yn quickly hide the ice cream bowl behind her.

Haru: What the absolute fuck are you doing with them

She yelled ,

Yn: I...I was sitting unnie they ..
They came to speak to me  ..I...I don't know them.

She shuttered!

Haru grabbed yns hand ,and the bowl of ice cream fell from yns hand. And haru was this close to throw yn out of this world .

Yn was also scared looking at harus expression

Yn: Un..unnie that's that's not mine ,it's...it's his

She pointed at that random guy,

Yn: He..he was eating not me..

She made it clear and on the other side that guy was dumbfounded!

Haru: Whatever Let's go...

Haru held yns hand and was about to drag her away when one more from that same group spoke.

"Hey aren't you the same chick?"

Haru was fuming at that name..

Haru: Oh aren't you the same asshole huh

She spat back!

"Watch your words bitch!"

He yelled back..

Yn: Don't call my unnie that you mean person

She yelled

"Oh so my gorgeous baby knows how to speak"

The guy who was standing beside yn spoke , and yn made a disgusting face.

Yn: You aren't my appa so stop calling me a baby you idiot

She was so done with that annoying name. It sounded awful to hear baby from these strange guys

"Oh I can be your daddy instead "

Yn: OH yeah do you and that jimin go to same school. Why is everyone wanting to be my appa here ?

She huffed in annoyance without knowing the hidden meaning in those words.

"Whose jimin now "

Yn was about to answer him, but wait a minute who is this guy at the first place!

Haru: He's elder brother of the guy who beat your friend until he lost his arms , hope that information is useful!

She sarcastically spoke , and those group of guys were so angry.

"Because of you bitch I'm gonna kill you "

He was about to grab haru when yn suddenly stood infront of her blocking that guy from reaching haru at any cost.

But that guy was irritated he harshly took hold of yns hand making her yell out in pain ,he pulled her toward himself and squeezed her face.

"If not you I can play with this bitch here "

He smirked looking at yn who was pushing him away, haru was held back by some of his friends.

Haru: Let her go you bastard

Yn: Leave me you idiot,

She was crying at this point at how harshly he was manhandling her .

"I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to protect that bitch anymore "

He spat and yn was shivering looking at him ,

"Hands off her ,now "

Someone yelled and that made everyone flinch, yn looked through her teary eyes and she was so thankful for God. 

It was jungkook along with his breath taking brothers.

And God they looked terrifying, jungkook grabbed the one whose holding yn and he glanced at her once he was mad looking at her have tears in her eyes.

And he started punching that guy without thinking anything that it scared yn for a second, she looked at Taehyung and jimin who were as well beating the shit of those remaining guys.

Haru and yn stood there dumbfounded looking at the scene unfold, the guys were yelling and screaming in pain.

Haru was scared that if they don't stop, they were surely going to murder each one.

Haru: Yn..yn stop..stop them.!

She spoke bringing back yn from her zoned out state and started pulling jimin away from the scene, yn also quickly composed herself and held jungkooks arm who was in destructive phase .

Yn: Jungkook leave him ,you'll.. You'll kill him please let him go.

She pleaded but nothing seem to work on him ,he would only listen to his hyungs.

She looked at jimin who was been pulled back by Haru and then at Taehyung who was almost choking a guy and beating his face.

Yn had a horrified look she rushed to him and pulled him back,

Yn: Tae please stop please,

She pulled him , he looked at her with so much aggression that she was scared that he will hit her instead of that guy.

Tae: He fucking dared to touch you .

He growled

Yn: Please let him go , for me. You need to stop jungkook he'll kill that guy please Tae

She desperately pulled him, Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook who was mercilessly beating the shit of the guy . Taehyung didn't feel pity ,but they would be in serious shit if he doesn't stop jungkook.

So he pushed the guy he was previously beating and rushed to his kookie. With all his might he pulled jungkook away from him.

Jk: Hyung leave me , how can he touch my girl..

He kicked that guy ,

Tae: Kook that's enough, calm downLet's go okay

Jk: Where's she?

He growled and yn was nervous why was he asking about her now .

Tae: She's safe look..

He pointed at yn, jungkook grabbed your hands and yelled a loud

Jk: Why would you be here in the first place yn and you noona

He yelled at haru as well who flinched ,she was holding jimin

Jk: Why the fuck are you both here and where is those good for nothing Lee and that bastard song when they are needed

He shouted

Haru: Jungkook

She softly called his name because heck angered jungkook was one fine force.

Tae: You shouldn't be here haru and you

He pointed at yn while glaring at her

Tae: The fuck were you doing ,don't you've classes

Yn: I..I! I was you know ..I ice....no ice I..idk!

She blabbered

Jimin hissed in irritation

Jimin: They could've done anything with you , are you both gone nuts. Seriously haru why don't you use your brain when it's needed Dammit

He yelled making yn feel sorry for her haru unnie, it was her fault not harus

Yn: I was sitting alone by myself eating my ice cream they came to me , haru unnie was here to drag me away.

Tae: All about that fucking ice cream isn't it.

He hissed in irritation

"NO ice creams for you"

Came 4 unison voice and yn was dumbfounded. She couldn't even whine , she looked at the 4 faces which was so anger upon her .

She kept quiet nope whining now would mean her getting into more trouble that's it.

Haru grabbed yns hand and lead her away, maknae line just followed them making sure their babygirl was safe and sound.

_____________________________________

Evening

She heard that Jungkook was in the medical room because he has some bruises on his knuckles, she felt bad for him so now she's on her way to meet him.

She could've met him in his house, but she was restless she wanted to meet him now and make sure he was fine.

And about those mean guys they were admitted to the hospital, yes yet again the second time.

And while she was walking in the corridor she heard someone speaking something about breaking his bone.

Though she should've run away, but blame her curiosity she slowly walked and heard the conversation.

"He'll come out in any time. Bring your men, we'll finish this chapter. This is the second time, he should learn his lesson. We will end jungkook for sure"

Yn gasped and she quickly rushed to the medical room. She can't let anyone hurt jungkook ,she should warn him.

She rushed to the medical room in the blink of an eye..

She bragged in panting and jungkook was confused

Jk: What happened babygirl

He was worried for her

Yn: Jungkook they they...

She was panting heavily he walked to her and cupped her cheeks, he wiped the sweat on her forehead.

Jk: Take some deep breath baby , tell me what happened. Did anyone trouble you again

Yn shook her head and held his hands firmly

Yn: Kook I heard someone someone talk that they'll beat you,don't go. They are more in number

Jungkook chuckled in a amused way , he caressed her face

Jk: So you are worried for me huh

He smirked yn shook her head

Yn: I'm serious Jungkook, call Taehyung and jimin. They'll handle everything

Jk: You think I can't handle those bastard huh

He was offended

Yn: No, you are alone they'll harm you

Jk: I can handle everything, lemme just see who got the guts to face me

He was stubborn

Yn: You won't I won't allow you to go out

She ran and locked the door

Yn: You won't go anywhere, call Taehyung or wait lemme call him

Jk: Yn get away from the door

He was pissed right now

Yn: I won't,

Jk: Yn I'm being serious right now get away, or I'll force you

Yn: Do whatever you want but I won't let you go

She argued back

Jk: You know what , forget it.

He pushed her away like a piece of cake , she was so worried for him that she was trying to pull him back to herself.

Jungkook was pushing her away and yn was pulling him so that he won't go out.

Yn was getting exhausted because keeping a bulky bunny in place requires a lot of stamina.

So she did the dumbest thing she could think of in this messed up situation, she cupped his face and planted her lips with his and he froze.

______________________________________

Yns Outfit
______________________________________

.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.3K 320 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...
2M 77.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
67K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
89.9K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...