Team Iron(Next Avengers/MCU)

By Ninjaboy13779546

The mechanic from Tennessee and curly-haired genius from MIT turned Avengers are back!!! As two who also lost... More

Cast & Characters

111 7 2
By Ninjaboy13779546

And here's the lineup!!!

==================================================================

Team Iron

Sofia Wylie as Riri Williams/IronHeart

The young curly-haired genius from Chicago!! Things are just great for Riri after the Blip; she's made a new and improved suit, she enjoying her time with her family, and she's got a new job(real and superhero work with Harley as her partner)!

But as she tries to balance her life between all of these things, she learns that it isn't so easy and that some things are more important than others.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ty Simpkins as Harley Keener/Iron Lad

The mechanic from Tennessee and Riri's partner, Harley is also enjoying his life with his mother back and his little sisters. Aside from the occasional superhero job, Harley is happy to come home to something of a normal life.

But after a tragic event makes him question whether he should continue wearing the suit, Harley will have to make a choice. Quit the superhero life, or lose everyone he cares about.

===========================================================================

Villains

Anna Sawai as Tomoe

Once a humble girl from Okinawa, Tomoe becomes a force to be reckoned with after an unfortunate event destroys her world.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tao Okamoto as Zhang

An old friend of Tomoe who becomes her lieutenant, Zhang is strong and loyal to the cause of Tomoe and her people.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The BioHack Ninja

A clan of ninja loyal to Tomoe...with more than a few upgrades.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer

The former creator and former CEO of Hammer Industries. Justin Hammer has been in jail for over twelve years, but that doesn't mean he's been sitting around doing nothing.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Patrick Dempsey as Geoffrey Patrick

A United States senator of Indiana, Geoffrey Patrick may not have any powers, but he does have the potential to become a threat to not only the Iron Family, but also heroes everywhere.

===========================================================================

Allies

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man

Genius, billionaire, philanthropist, FORMER playboy-turned father and husband. Tony has been cherishing his time back in the world and with his family. He's also had the assistance of Riri and Harley in the matters of some of his tech going missing.

With all of this going on, Tony steps back to see how much he has done and what matters now.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man

The Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man/First Next Avenger. Though Peter has been busy with his own projects and school, he still makes time to be there for his extended family and friends.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lexi Rabe as Morgan Stark

Tony and Pepper's daughter and Peter's little "sister"/Padawan. When the missions are over or there's now work to be done, Morgan is the best person to lift your mood and bring you down to earth.

Ever since the Blip, Morgan has been spending a lot of time with Tony and enjoying having a father around. She's the most precious one of their family.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Don Cheadle as James "Rhodey" Rhodes/War Machine

Tony's best friend and fellow armored Avenger. The world's been crazy since the Blip and Rhodes has been doing his best to balance his life as both a patriot and a superhero. Pile that with the need for help with the missing tech from Stark Industries, Rhodey's been BUSY!!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts

Tony's wife and biggest supporter. Pepper is elated that Tony is back but orders that he take a good, LONG break from wearing the suit. And though he does(for her), Pepper is swiftly seeing the need for him to put it back on...maybe herself as well.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Raegen Revord as Sarah Keener

Harley's little sister with a fiery personality and plenty of spunk, Sarah supports her brother in his hero efforts and enjoys the attention it gets in school. But during serious moments, she's not unwise to the weight of heavy topics. Or pain.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kate Winslet as Amy Keener

Harley and Sarah's hardworking single mother, Amy has had to fight all her life. If not physically, then financially. If not financially, then emotionally. It goes without saying that the Keener kids get their guts and fire from their mother.

When she's brought back from the Snap, she's surprised to see her babies grown up, but glad that they've stayed strong and kept going. But when Harley and Sarah experience a traumatic event, Amy is reminded that — no matter how old they get — Harley and Sarah will always be her babies. And she is reminded of her job as a mother. Their mother.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gabrielle Union as Ronnie Williams(Riri's Mom)

Riri's loving and compassionate mother, Ronnie couldn't be prouder of her daughter and all of the progress she's made. Coupled with her husband returning in the Blip, it seems that the Williams Family is really enjoying a winning streak!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Duane Martin as Demetrius Williams(Riri's Dad)

Riri's father who always had big dreams and encouraged his daughter to have her own and chase them. Now that his daughter is seemingly all grown up, Demetrius is the proudest father on earth.

Even still, when he notices something eating at Riri, Demetrius is always ready to offer a listening ear, a hug, and some words of encouragement.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Storm Reid as Natalie Washington

Riri's childhood best friend and fellow MIT grad, Natalie has always been there for Riri. Through the thick and thin, Natalie is a real one and Riri's DAY ONE. So when things get thick really quick, Riri knows she can relay on Natalie for some backup!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Millie Davis as Sharon Williams

Riri's zealous little sister. Sharon has always been in Riri's shadow. Though she loves her sister, she does at times feel neglected...even jealous. And now that their father is back, he continues to praise Riri which makes Sharon wonder if she even matters.

Hopefully, Riri will be able to fix this before it's too late.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!! It wouldn't be an Iron Family story without the Fore-Head of Security himself, Happy Hogan!! While Happy is glad to be back from the Blip, he's now assigned to keep an eye out for Peter, Harley, and Riri.

Having never had kids of his own, Happy feels a responsibility for them — though the job of being a glorified babysitter means he's not always...well, happy. But either way, he's still there for them. No matter what.

====================================================================================================================================================

What an ensemble we have here!! 🤩🔥✨🔥✨ I can't tell you how excited I am to be working on this project with all of these characters. The twists and surprises I have in mind for it are going to be so fun, I CANNOT WAIT!!!

The storyline has already been planned and writing process will begin soon(the post credit scene is already written, though 😉 hehehe).

See y'all soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.7K 20
စာအခုမှရေး‌တာဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက် အရေးအသားညံခဲ့သည်ရှိသော်တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်နော်။ Started Date-10.5.2024 Friday
18.2K 1.2K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
26.8K 636 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
52.5K 3K 48
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...