Off-worlder

By JD_rules02

A grey jedi crash lands on a planet after a failed hyper space jump after trying to flee from space pirates t... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Padawans, Lightsabers and Colors
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

170 7 1
By JD_rules02

*(Y/N) POV*

I awoke to the sound of a ginger haired girl screaming at what I suppose was her best friend telling him to wake up. This goes on through the entire morning routine from teeth brushing, all the way to the locker room. I can already tell that this girl is in love with him, but for him.... I can't tell because he seems to hide his emotions well but I can sense that he seems troubled about something.

???: Nora.

Nora: Yes Ren?

He then puts his weapon into his sleeves which amaze me. I wonder if I can do something like that with my sabers?

Ren: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: ...... That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together.

This interaction makes me chuckle at their wonderful bond. One is energetic and reckless while the other is calm and collected. As they walk away, I can sense that these two are strong with the force. So far I have found eleven out of the twelve force sensitives at this school I just need to find the other one here and I'll be set. As I pull out my sabers from the locker and hook them to my belt, I check to make sure I have everything.

Me: Let's see, sabers check.... blaster check.... vibro sword check.... alright I think I'm set.

I check the clock on the wall and see that I still have some time left.

Me: Perfect. I can go meditate a little before we begin.

I head out of the locker room and head to the cliff where we supposed to head to for initiation. As I get there, I notice that Professors Ozpin and Goodwitch are there and they take notice of my footsteps approaching and turn around to see me here so early.

Ozpin: Ah! Master (L/N), what a surprise to see you here so early. How are you this morning?

I bow in respect as they do the same. I raise my head with a smile on my face.

Me: I am well Professors. I am just here to meditate a little to clear my mind before initiation today.

Ozpin: What a wonderful idea! I hope you don't mind that we observe you. Well, Glynda wishes to observe.

Glynda: I'm just fascinated by his means of "meditation", Headmaster.

I chuckle at their interaction, they seem like Jedi Master and Padawan by how they interact. I then start to remember the times Master Shane and I had before he died. My face softens a bit at the bitter sweet memories and the teachers took notice to this.

Glynda: Master (L/N) are you alright?

Me: Yes Ms. Goodwitch. I was just.... remembering an old friend of mine.

Glynda: Ah.... I see.

I then head towards the cliff and looked off in the distance with the forest in view. I unhooked my sabers from my belt and laid them in front of me as I got on my knees and started to concentrate.

*Ruby POV*

As me and the other participants were approaching the cliff, I was wondering where (Y/N) was. I saw him grab his two cylinders and leave the locker room.

Jaune: What's up Ruby?

Me: I can't seem to find (Y/N). I saw him leave earlier but I don't know where he could've gone.

Jaune: Huh.... I was thinking the same thing.

As we were approaching the cliff, we notice the other initiates were gathered around near the cliff. As we move past the crowd, I see my sister Yang looking shocked and astonished which really confuses me.

Me: Hey Yang. What's going on?

Yang doesn't say anything as she just points in front of her. I look in the direction and my eyes widen to see (Y/N) floating in midair again but this time there were little metallic pieces floating around him. But what interested me more, were the two silver crystals in front of him. I move past the crowd and moved towards him.

Yang: Wait, Ruby!

I didn't listen as I was too intrigued with the two crystals. No one stopped me though, probably because they were too stunned with the what was happening. As I approached, I could feel a sense of serenity coming off of (Y/N). But it wasn't just calm, it also felt powerful. Once I was a few inches away, I reached out to touch the crystals, but I was brought out of my curiosity as the pieces started to encase them just out of nowhere. I was amazed as the metallic pieces started to build something around the crystals and once it was all done what floated in front of me, was (Y/N)s metallic cylinders. I was still in my amazed state as I examined the metal tubes that was until I heard a voice.

???: Can I help you Ruby?

I look in front of me once more to see that (Y/N) has opened his eyes and was staring right at me with a smile on his face. I was shocked for a moment before I came to realize that I was inches away from (Y/N)s face, I blush in embarrassment and stumble backwards.

Me: AH! (Y-Y/N) I-I-I-I....

Before I even noticed, I backed up off the edge of the cliff.

Yang and Jaune: RUBY!

I closed my eyes to prepare for my death, but I didn't hear the wind blowing as I fell. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was floating in midair.

Ozpin: Well done Glynda.

Glynda: That's.... not me sir.

I then look at (Y/N) and see him with his hand stretched out and his eyes closed. He then lifts his arm a little more and I start going up as well. He then moves his arm to the right and I head in that direction. It's almost as if he has telekinesis or something. He gently puts me down on the ground and Yang runs to me and hugs the life out of me. But I was more shocked with what just happened as I look at (Y/N) with amazement. He then stands up and walks over to me and my sister and looks me in the eyes with a look that a disappointed teacher would give to their student.

(Y/N): Miss Ruby.

Me: Yes?

He then holds both of his hands to sides and then the metal tubes that were sitting on the grass came flying towards him in both hands and grabs them. He then hooks them on his belt while still looking at me as me and the others were shocked by his performance.

(Y/N): Please keep mind of your surroundings. You almost fell off the cliff. Understood?

Me: Y-yes sir. 'Wait.... why am I calling him sir?!'

(Y/N): Good.

He then walks off towards one of the square tiles that were placed in the cliff. He then faces the professors with a genuine smirk.

(Y/N): Can we begin professors?

Ozpin: Of course. If the rest of you would please take your positions on the pads please, we will begin the initiation as soon as possible.

*Third POV*

As all the students stand there listening to Ozpins speech, (Y/N) was feeling a powerful disturbance in the Force.

(Y/N): 'Hmmm..... someone's down there. And they're strong but also.... angry. Someone definitely powerful in the dark side is out there. Gotta make sure these kids are safe. but I also need to let the professors know.'

Yang: (Y/N)?

(Y/N) turns to his left and looks at Yang with a raised brow.

(Y/N): Yes Yang?

Yang: Are you ok? You seem troubled about something.

(Y/N): I'm fine Yang. I'm just a little nervous still.

Yang: Oh ok.

She then faces forward again with her determined look again. (Y/N) then looks forward as well with an even more determined look. And then he was brought out of his thoughts as he hears people screaming to his right as he looks over and sees the students being launched into the air to the forest. As the person right next to him goes flying, he backs up off the pad before he gets launched. The professors notice this and are confused as to why he stepped off.

Ozpin: 'Why did he step off?'

After Jaune gets launched, (Y/N) steps up to the teachers with a serious expression.

Glynda: Something the matter, Master (L/N)?

(Y/N): There's someone down there. And it's not grimm. It's someone strong in the dark side of the force.

The teachers go wide eyed at the sudden information.

Glynda: What do we do?! There are students out there?!

(Y/N): (pulls out his comm device) R8 come in.

R8: *Beep Beep?*

(Y/N): We may have a problem out here in the forest. Is the scanner up and running?

R8: *WHISTLE!*

(Y/N): Great! Go ahead and scan the entire forest. There is me and 12 other students out here so that make 13 friendlies out here. Keep me updated. (looks at the professors) Can you bring my droid the students files so we can identify them?

Ozpin: Of course. Glynda, if you would please?

Glynda: At once sir! (starts typing on her scroll)

Ozpin: What do plan to do Master (L/N)?

(Y/N) then gets back on the launch pad and crosses his arms and looks back at the Ozpin.

(Y/N): We stay on task, but this time I will keep my eye on the students. Especially my 8 future Padawans.

Ozpin: Understood. Best of luck to you, Master (L/N).

(Y/N): Thank you Headmaster.

He is then launched into the forest and as he was about to hit the ground, he flips in the air and by using the force, safely and swiftly, lands on the ground with no sign of injury. He then unsheathes his vibro blade and blaster pistol and starts running in the direction of the temple ruins to find the students.

Time-skip

*(Y/N) POV*

Me: Karabast!

I blast two beowolfs and slashed another that was  right behind me. I put my weapons away and then see a group of five, I take a big breath and with all my might, I let a powerful scream through the help with the force.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This causes the beowolfs to seize their movements and fall to the ground motionless, but they don't disintegrate. I guess the scream just renders them immobile for awhile. I then decided to blast them in the head to make sure they don't get up.

(Y/N): Pretty sure everyone on the planet heard that scream. I better hurry because if this person didn't sense me already, then that scream definitely did it.

I then dash towards the temple once more and once I was in the region I started to sense the 8 students still here in the forest. Once I got there I saw Ruby with her cape stuck in the ground by a giant feather and was about to be killed by a giant bug.

Yang: Ruby!

My eyes go wide as I start to remember the day my master died.

Young me: 'MASTER!!!'

I then push my hand out and use the force to slow the giant grimm in place.

*Ruby POV*

I close my eyes in fear waiting for the Death Stalker's strike. But it never came. I open my eyes and look to see the Death Stalker in slow motion. The weird thing is that it was the only thing in slow-mo and everyone behind me was in normal speed. I am then picked up by someone as he runs me over to the others. He sets me up and and I look up to see it was (Y/N) that saved me.

Me: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Hello Ruby. Good to see you again so soon.

I then hear a crash as I see the grimm came back to real speed. I point behind (Y/N) and he looks behind as well with a very serious face. He then unhooks his sword off of his hip as well as his pistol and he hands them both to me and walks towards the grimm. We all look at him with worried expressions.

Weiss: What are you doing you dolt!?

(Y/N): Ending this.

Pyrrah: How?! You don't even have a weapon!

I was about to say something before I saw yellow lighting coming from his hands and then he thrusts them at the grimm and the lighting strikes the grimm and it screams and twitches in pain.

Blake: Amazing.

Jaune: No kidding.

(Y/N) keeps going until the Death Stalker is nothing more than black in color and slowly disintegrates. We were all shocked at his display of power until we were all brought to reality from the Nevermore's screech from above.

*Third POV*

(Y/N): Alright you guys listen up. (the students listen to him) Me and Jaune are gonna grab and drag him closer to the ground. As we do that, you will blast with all you have at my signal. Once he is weak and is on the ground I need Ruby to take her scythe and decapitate the thing. Understood?

Jaune: How are you and I suppose to do that?!

(Y/N): Come with me and you'll find out.

Him and Jaune walk out in the open and they stand there waiting for the Nevermore to circle back to them. Jaune was literally shaking in his shoes while (Y/N) was standing there with his arms cross looking up and waiting.

(Y/N): Calm yourself Jaune. Don't let fear cloud your confidence.

Jaune: Easy for you to say! I can't do what you do! I'm just a normal kid!

(Y/N): No you're not. You're strong just as me, you just don't realize it yet. But I'm going to help you unlock that power.

Jaune: How?

(Y/N) takes a moment before he sticks his hands out towards the grimm and motions Jaune to do the same. Jaune hesitantly raises his hands while the others watch and listen in confusion.

(Y/N): Close your eyes and focus. Block out all distractions.

Jaune does what he does and closes his eyes and blocks out all noise but his fear is still present.

(Y/N): Calm yourself. Don't let the fear take over. There is only you and the force.

Jaune: The force?

(Y/N): It is the life energy of every living being in the universe. Everyone and everything has at. Especially our winged friend up there. You, me and the others, can control and harness it. All you need to do, is to be calm and focus on that presence. Now concentrate. Can you sense it?

Jaune squints his eyes as he calms himself and concentrates. As he lets the fear wash over him, he can sense the feeling of something strong. It was (Y/N) and his friends. But there something else, it was the Nevermore.

Jaune: I.... I feel it. It's strong but yet calming.

(Y/N): Good. Now harness it and imagine yourself grabbing onto the grimm and with all your might, bring him down back to the ground!

Jaune then hears a loud bell in his head as he grabs the air. The students are confused but look up to see the Nevermore slowly, but surely, struggling to stay in the air as it is mysteriously pulled to the ground. But they are brought out of their thoughts as Ruby brings them back to reality.

Ruby: Hey let's get ready!

They then bring out their weapons and get ready to shoot the grimm. And as it slowly gets closer to the ground, (Y/N) looks over at them.

(Y/N): Now!

And at that moment, the others unleash all their firepower and light up the grimm. The other two on the other hand, start to feel the grimm weaken up as it's loses its strength to stay up in the air while being shot up by unlimited firepower.

(Y/N): Ruby! Get ready!

She then stops shooting and gets her scythe ready as she prepares to use her semblance to kill the grimm. And once the grimm was tired and crashed into the ground, Ruby rushes and jumps in the air and comes back down with all her might, cuts the grimms head off in one motion with no resistance. The students stop shooting while Jaune starts panting from the exhaustion from trying so hard to bring the grimm down. The students then run up to Jaune and (Y/N) and give them praise for what they did. But Weiss was different for she wanted answers as to what just happened.

Weiss: You! How did you do that?!

Jaune: I don't know. I just followed (Y/N)'s instruction and-

Jaune pauses as he looks over at certain opening in the forest. The students raise a brow in confusion.

Ren: Jaune?

Nora: You okay?

Jaune: There's someone coming.

(Y/N)'s com-link beeps as he answers it and hears R8's warning.

R8: *Beep Boop Whistle!!!!*

(Y/N): Yeah, I just found him R8. Everyone, behind me now.

The students hesitantly do that and what come out of the clearing, is a hooded figure.

Yang: Who is that?

Blake: No clue.

(Y/N): State your name and business!

???: Hmm......... one Jedi and eight younglings. Well more like eight force sensitive teens.

(Y/N): I am no Jedi. Not anymore anyway. Now, I'll ask once more, who are you and what is your business?

He then slowly takes off his hood, and what they see, shocks the students except for (Y/N) while he just narrows his eyes more.

Ruby: Is that....?

Pyrrah: Is that a man?

Jaune: No. That's a faunus I think.

Blake: That's no faunus I've ever seen.

Weiss: Me neither.

Yang: Then that means....

Ren: Oh no.

Nora: HE'S AN ALIEN?!?!

(Y/N) steps forward and unhooks his sabers from his belt. So does the mysterious man as he ignites and out come two red blades from each end. The students grab their weapons and get in defensive stance once more.

(Y/N): So you're a Sith?

Callidus: Not exactly. Well at least I will be as soon once I kill you and take those children back to my master. My name Callidus.

(Y/N): A Sith acolyte? How did you find me here?

Callidus: I don't need to tell you anything. Now prepare to die. And please, make this an interesting fight.

He then gets in a stance as he waits for (Y/N) to get in his stance.

Jaune: He's strong.

(Y/N): Not strong enough.

The students are confused by this statement but are soon shocked to see (Y/N) ignite his sabers to show two similar blades but were white instead.

Yang: (Y/N)....

Weiss: Oh my Oum.

(Y/N) turns to face the others and they become scared as they watch one of his eyes become a bright yellow.

(Y/N): You guys get out of here. He's mine.

Ruby: Oh um r-right! Let's go guys!

Jaune: Um that might not be possible.

Pyrrah: Why?

Jaune points in the direction where Nora came riding the Ursa from and they all see beowolves and ursa majors encircling the entire temple ruins.

Pyrrah: Oh.

But Blake was more confused than scared with the grimm and their unusual behavior.

Blake: Why aren't they attacking though?

Ren: Who knows, but one thing is for sure. We can't leave until this fight is over.

Ruby: Well uh... let's just watch the fight I guess.

Time-skip

*Jaune's POV*

Me and and the others are now behind the pedestals that carried the relics while (Y/N) and this Callidus stand in the middle of the ruins starring each other down. We all waited with anticipation as they stared each other down. But I sense the tension and anger coming from the both of them.

Nora: GET ON WITH THE FIGHT ALREADY!

Ren: Nora!

Nora: Sorry Ren!

As Nora calms down, we all shift our attention back to the two fighters. Then they both brought one of their blades to their faces and they immediately ran at each other and started to clash at expert levels that we honestly are having a tough time trying to catch up with. We were all amazed at their swordsmanship that I think we all forgot to breath. I even think Ruby was drooling a puddle.

Weiss: Amazing.

Yang: Yeah.... no kidding.

But we can see that (Y/N) is struggling a little bit as they clash and hold their lock. But (Y/N) was slowly being overpowered by this. But the others were too astonished to do anything, while I was trying to do something, I notice a pillar behind Callidus, I then remembered (Y/N)'s words and stretched my arms out at the base of the pillar and focused. I could hear Pyrrah beside me asking me if I was alright?

Pyrrah: Jaune? Are you alright?

But I didn't answer as I kept trying to crush the stone pillar. Slowly but surely, I crush the base and pull it down which cause the pillar to fall down on the two. Luckily, (Y/N) notices this and dodges out of the way, we all hoped that did it. But boy were we wrong as Callidus just caught in mid air the same way as (Y/N) caught Ruby.

(Y/N): Well done Jaune!

We all looked at him as he puts away his weapons on his belt and takes a deep breath and concentrates.

(Y/N): All of you, cover your ears.

We all did as he instructed and the next thing we hear terrified us.

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He unleashes the loudest scream I have ever heard which confirms my suspicion about the scream we heard from earlier. It was him. This guy has so much power that it terrifies me to think if there are more like him out there as we even hear the grimm fall down on the ground motionless. The scream went on for 20 more seconds that it actually rendered the temple to rubble and made Callidus go to his knees. (Y/N) then stops and holds his hand out in front of him in a choking hold and proceeds to choke this guy in mid air as he slowly walks his way over to him. And we were even more terrified.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

As I hold him in the air, I glare into his eyes as he looks at as he struggles to breath.

(Y/N): How did you find me?

Callidus: G-go to...... h-h-hell you s-scum!

(Y/N): *SIGH* Then may the Force be with you.

I then clutch my hand as tight as I can until I heard a snap. And he goes limp immediately as I drop him onto the ground. There was silence for a while until I heard my com-link beeped.

R8: *Beep Beep?*

(Y/N): Yeah. Just come pick us up R8. Are the professors and Padawans with you?

R8: *Beep! Boop Boop?*

(Y/N): No.... no they can come along. Just get here A.S.A.P. and make it double time. The grimm surrounding us will wake up soon.

I then hang up and walk over to the body and pick up his saber and turn around to see the others with terrified expressions. I sigh and walk over to Jaune as he is too scared to even move. All I do is put the saber in his hand.

(Y/N): I know you all have questions. But please hold onto them until we get back to Beacon.

Ruby: B-but you-

I raise my hand to signal her to save her concerns and she stays quiet. We then hear my ship in the sky and look up to see it arrive and land as team CFVY come out and head towards me in worry.

Coco: Master!

Velvet: Master are you alright?

I don't say anything and instead I look over at the dead body of the man I just killed. My Padawans look over and are terrified to see a dead body.

Yatsu: M-master.... did you.... kill that man?

I still don't reply, as I lift him up off the ground and bring him towards myself while my Padawans backed up in fear. I then set him on the ground as I close his eyes and cross his arms over his body. He may have been sent here to kill me and steal my students, but he is still a man that was gifted strongly with the force and was blinded by this power that led him astray from the meaning of this connection. This is why I did not trust the Sith or Jedi after my master died, because they were blinded by their own morals and beliefs that they lost their way in a meaningless eternal war against each other. I then started to dig up a hole to lay him in. But I plan to change that with how I train these kids. I may no longer be a pert of the Jedi order, but I believed in their goal to bring peace and justice to the universe. I want them to believe that is they can control their powers, it will bring them good fortune not in money but with the people they help.

Velvet: M-master?

I look up to see my Padawans with a more softened expression.

Velvet: What are you doing?

Me: I'm making a grave to put him to rest in.

Jaune: But why?

I look over to see the other eight looking at me the same way. I also look back to see the professors behind CFVY with more composed looks. I sigh and tell them why.

Me: Because even though he was an enemy, he was blinded by power and his masters brainwashing. He also put up a good fight and deserves to rest in peace and be one with the force.

Weiss: You keep mentioning this "force". I think we deserve an explanation about what is happening and who you are!

Me: *SIGH* As I said, I will explain what is happening when we get back to Beacon.

I then turn back and resume digging the hole. Once I was done, I needed to wrap Callidus up and cover him up in the grave.

Me: Does anyone have something I can wrap him up in?

They were quiet until Ruby and Jaune walk up to me with a piece of her cape, that she ripped off and Callidus's cloak.

Jaune: Will these do?

I smile and grab both pieces of cloth from both of them.

Me: Thank you both. But you didn't need to ruin your cloak by ripping some off.

Ruby: Oh don't worry about that. I was moved by your words and I think he deserves a bit of warmth and love from Remnant and to keep a piece from where he came from.

I smile at her innocence and know for a fact she'll be a great warrior one day. Whether it be as a Jedi or a Huntress.

Me: Well said Ruby. Do you mind helping me?

They then help me wrap him up and once we were done, I was about to pick him up to put him in his grave, but Jaune stops me.

Jaune: Wait (Y/N)!

Me: Yes Jaune?

Jaune: Can I do it?

I smile at what he means and stand back and let him pick him up with the force as he slowly and carefully places him in the grave. Me and Jaune then cover him up with the dirt. Jaune and the other students go off while I stand there and give Callidus a quick prayer. But I was brought out of it as the students come back with one flower each, I smile at their generosity as I take each flower and place it on the grave as then we all gather together and join in another prayer in silence. After about a minute of silence we all gather into my ship and take off back to Beacon to end our initiation. And once we got there, kit was nothing but silence as we all walked back to the stage. But I pulled team CFVY aside and tell them to meet me back at my ship so that we can explain everything to the others.

Time-skip

I stand there with my arms crossed as I wait for my turn to be presented.

Ozpin: Now will (Y/N) (L/N) please step up!

I step onto the stage and stand there with my arms still crossed.

Ozpin: Now even though you haven't collected a relic.

All the students start murmuring and even teams RWBY and JNPR looked surprised because Ozpin was right. But I knew this man had something up his sleeve.

Ozpin: But instead of bringing back a relic, you brought us your amazing display of skill and power. Glynda?

Glynda then pulls up footage on the screen and shows the other students how I dispatched the grimm as well as my scream and how they all went motionless as well as my other abilities. All the students were whispering excitedly.

Ozpin: So for the first time in Beacon's history, I will allow Mr. (L/N) to be on a one man team. However, by the time the Vytal festival comes around, you will not be allowed to participate. But I will allow you to go on missions but you must be joined with a four man team. Most preferably a first year team. Is that understood?

Me: Yes and thank you for the opportunity Headmaster.

Ozpin bows his head slightly, and I exit the stage and head over to the hangar where my ship was. Once I got there I opened the ramp door and enter and I am greeted with a hyper R8.

Me: Hello R8.

R8: *Whistles!*

I smile and head to the back of my ship and face a door and enter a code on the side panel to unlock my weapon room. I look upon the room where I've collected weapons throughout my journey and recall those memories from collecting these weapons from completing odd jobs, bounties and many others. But my attention is brought to a tall closet with many ancient designs scribbled on it and with a special lock that only I can open with the use of the force. I unlock and it opened to reveal many lightsaber hilts that I have found and collected from many different fallen Jedi and Sith that I have taken and removed their crystals and sold them on the market so they can not be found. And that's what I did with Callidus's saber and put his blade on display. I then close it up and head out back to the lounge and see everyone there taking a seat whether it be the couch or on the floor. I look at them all and walk over to my terrarium, get on my knees and set the crystal out in front of me, close my eyes and concentrate. Everyone raises their brows in confusion at what I am doing.

*Third POV*

Fox: Uh master?

(Y/N): Hm?

Fox: If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing?

(Y/N): Just watch and you will see.

It was silent until (Y/N) brought his hands in front of his chest as the kyber crystal floated in the middle of his in between his hands. The red crystal starts to glow bright as (Y/N) begins to show signs of struggle as he begins to try and purify the crystal. And then there was a bright flash that blinds the students and professors and once the flash subsided, the others look to see that the crystal was no longer a blood red and was now a beautiful snow white.

Yang: How'd you do that?!

(Y/N): I purified it of it's dark qualities and brought it back to the light.

Blake: Amazing.

He then heads back to his room and puts the crystal in his storage and grabs a box on his desk and head back out to the lounge area. He puts the box next to him as he sits on his knees and looks at teams RWBY and JNPR.

(Y/N): So.... where do I start?

I then told them who I was and where I came from as I mentioned my master and the Jedi Order and who the Sith were. But I don't mention Master Shane's death or the fall of the Jedi Order.

Time-skip

(Y/N): Anything else?

Blake: No I think we're good.

Nora: YOU'RE A SPACE WIZARD?!

Ren: Nora! I'm sorry about that.

(Y/N): *Chuckle* No it's fine, I understand her curiosity.

Jaune: (looks at team CFVY) And you guys are his.... what was it again?

Coco: We're his Padawans. Pretty much his word he calls us as his apprentices.

Jaune: Right, that. And now you want to teach us the same way as you were once trained from your master?

(Y/N): Yes.

Jaune: ...... Well I think it's a good idea to learn on how to control these powers I have now. Since I'll probably kill someone or even MYSELF if I'm not careful.

(Y/N) then noticed Pyrrah looking at him with a soft smile and blush on her face and that's when (Y/N) realized that she had feelings for him. She then looks back at him and nods, signalling that she wishes to learn as well.

Blake: Well it looks like I don't really have a choice. But that's because my curiosity is killing me.

(A/N: ZING!)

Nora: Well I'm in!

Ren: Nora, calm down. But I'm in as well.

Ruby: Me too!

Yang: Me three!

They all looked at Weiss who was still skeptical about the whole thing.

Weiss: If there's anyone I want to teach me, I would rather have an experienced teacher and not some first timer. So why don't we have someone who can actually teach us come do it. Like that master of yours.

Yang: Speaking of which, where is your master?

Coco: Yeah you talked about him a lot in your story. But you never mentioned what happen to him. And this is our first time hearing of him.

(Y/N) sighs and grabs the box beside him and presents it to the others.

(Y/N): Can you guess what's in this case?

They all shook their heads no as (Y/N) slowly unlocks the case as it hisses open and what was inside was a lightsaber.

(Y/N) grabs it and holds it out in front of the students as they stare at how beautiful it looked. He then activates the saber and out came a yellow plasma blade and the students stared in amazement.

(Y/N): This was my masters lightsaber.

Velvet: Was?

Ozpin and Glynda were the first to put it together as they give him a sorry and sympathetic look.

Ozpin: He's dead. Isn't he?

The students gasp in shock as they sit there shock as he slowly nods his head yes. He deactivates the saber and places it back in the case and closes it up.

Weiss: W-what about t-the Jedi Order? I'm pretty sure someone there could help. Right?

(Y/N) then looks at the blue holocron on the table next to Yatsu and everyone looks in his direction to look at the object he is looking at.

Fox: What is that?

(Y/N) then brings it towards him using the force and holds it front of him.

(Y/N): This is a Jedi holocron. It contains a vast knowledge of Jedi secrets and archives. This specific one was gifted to me by my master for my 13th birthday. It contains a list of many force techniques, lightsaber forms and much more. But it does hold one very important message that was placed into every holocron before something horrible happened.

Ruby: What's the message.

(Y/N) sighs and uses the force to unlock the holocron as it floats and starts to display a holo message.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. I regret to report that both our Jedi Order and Republic, have fallen.

(Y/N) then closes the holocron and ends the message, not wanting to hear the rest. The students look even more horrified that an entire society and government was all gone.

(Y/N): And there you have it. Everything is gone.

Glynda: Dear Oum.

Yatsu: How did they fall master?

(Y/N): A Sith lord in disguise as the Supreme Chancelor of the Republic put out an order to our soldiers to execute and kill all Jedi. And within hours, almost all of the Jedi were murdered.

Yang: Almost?

(Y/N): Yes. There are still some Jedi out there but they went into hiding. I've encountered a few of them but they wish to stay hidden because they knew they were being sought out and they were also being slowly hunted and killed off by the new Galactic Empire.

Blake: Just imagined if they showed up here on Remnant.

They all then turned towards Weiss as she looks even more scared.

(Y/N): Well Weiss, what's your answer? I promise if you take this path, it will be hard and challenging, but it will give you the strength to fight these foes off if they show up again. Or you can stay as just a student here at Beacon and live in peace, but know the fact that someday that once our enemies arrive on this world, you will not be strong enough to defeat them.

Weiss looks down at her hands and contemplates about her decision and thinks of her family knowing that she can't protect them with the current strength she has.

Weiss: I'll do it.

(Y/N) smiles knowing that he has achieved new students.

(Y/N): Well then, welcome to your after school studies then my Padawans. Now, if team CFVY would please go and help them connect to the force, I need to have a talk with the professors about something.

CFVY: Yes master!

The students leave and once they were gone, (Y/N) turns to the professors with a serious look and arms crossed.

Ozpin: What is it you wish to discuss Master (L/N)?

(Y/N): *SIGH* Is it possible for you to provide me a privatized location so that I can use it as a training ground?

Ozpin: Where would you like it to be located?

(Y/N) walks over to the holo table and starts putting in coordinates and he pulls up the temple ruins from the forest.

(Y/N): The temple ruins in the forest.

Glynda: What?! But there is a ton of grimm in the forest!

He then pushes some more buttons and heads outside with the professors in tow and out the back of the ship, came three crab droids.

(Their about the size of a beowolf in case you need a size comparison. Don't know if they are the same size, I'm just giving specs for these specific three.)

Glynda: What in the name of Oum are those things?!

(Y/N): These things are called crab droids. They used to be part of the droid army that I use to fight years ago during the Clone Wars, but ever since they were decommissioned, I stole a few and reprogrammed them to be perimeter guards whenever I would need to camp out when I was running. But now I can use them as the temple guards whenever me and my Padawans are out there.

Ozpin: Are they independent?

(Y/N): Well.... yes and no. Yes, because they do have their own AI function, however they need a direct line of communication in order to act. In fact, R8 is the only one that can give them orders since I modified him with the transmitter. So all in all, there is nothing to fear when we are out there.

(Y/N) then turns back to the door of his ship and yells to R8.

(Y/N): R8, please have these guys orders to exterminate the remaining grimm around the temple within a one kilometer radius and have them patrol that area!

R8: *Beep?*

(Y/N): You know what, yeah go ahead and do another scan! But make it a two kilometer scan. I wanna make sure there is nothing out there!

R8: *Beep! Whistle!*

R8 then turns around and heads back and then the crab droids start receiving orders and walk towards the cliff and jump off to start their journey to the temple.

(Y/N) then looks over at the other edge in the distance and sees all his Padawans meditating with team CFVY in the front of teams RWBY and JNPR, all on their knees, eyes closed and what looks like calm and peaceful expressions looking off into the distance of the sunset. The professors follow his gaze and smile at the sight while (Y/N) stands there and contemplates if he can teach them. He then feels a hand on his shoulder, as he looks over to see Ozpins hand and the teachers giving him a heartwarming smile.

Ozpin: We know that you will teach them well. Your master would be proud of you (Y/N).

(Y/N)s eyes widen as he lets a single tear drop. He realizes this and wipes his face clean as he gives his professors a small smile.

(Y/N): Thank you Headmaster.

Ozpin: Now, I think your students are ready for their first lesson as Jedi.

Ozpin then leaves, but Glynda stays back and gives him a slight bow and (Y/N) returns the favor.

Glynda: I'll see you and others in class tomorrow, so don't stay up too late. Am I understood Master (L/N)?

(Y/N): *Chuckle* Of course Professor Goodwitch.

She then leaves and goes after Ozpin. (Y/N) then looks back at the Padawans and walks over to them. As he gets closer, the sound of his footsteps attract his students attention and they smile at their master. He stands in front of all his students and puts his hands behind his back and looks down at them with a smile.

(Y/N): Good evening young ones.

Padawans: Good evening Master (L/N).

(Y/N): For our first lesson, we will be learning about connection. More specifically, our connection to the force.

Ruby raises her hand high in the sky.

(Y/N): Yes Ruby?

Ruby: I mean no disrespect Master, but it's 7 o'clock and I'm getting hungry. When we will be done?

Weiss: Ruby!

(Y/N) raises his hand and Weiss goes silent.

(Y/N): Don't worry Ruby, this will be a short lesson. Now, are there anymore question?

There was silence and that meant no more questions.

(Y/N): Alright then, let's begin.

He then turns around and gets on his knees and they all close their eyes and concentrate. But (Y/N) was mostly thinking of the future and what it has in store for him and his Padawans.

(Y/N): Someone please wake up Nora.

Ren then slaps Nora upside the head as she wakes up from her nap with a jolt.

Nora: PANCAKES?!

And we're back with this novel. To be honest I just got bored so I just wanted to continue this story. I still plan on continuing my most popular story which is the 'Abused RWBY x Big Brother Reader' I just wanna continue some of my other stories. So again, thank you for reading this story for the few of you that read this and if you can, please share this because I actually spent a week on this chapter. Stay rockin' rockstars!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
225K 3.7K 106
A 17 year-old padawan of Mace Windu is on the run. After escaping the Jedi Temple during Order 66, he finds himself on a desolate planet. The only si...
6.6K 92 18
~I do not own Star Wars or RWBY. This is purely a work of fiction intended for fun. The main character, and subsequent SW characters that are not fam...
7.8K 144 18
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, Darth Sidious sensed a great force within the unknown regions of space but he doesn't know where it is comi...