Copy-cat

By Cttiffan

Daydream who is the Empress of END and the admin of the server got pregnant again so he ask nightmare to fil... More

Introduction
Castle tour
Castle tour 02
Castle tour03
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 04 part 2
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
The kids and Daydream phones and cars
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ball gown
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
important
Part 22

Chapter 17

580 14 2
By Cttiffan

Daydream pov

As the night ended the guest all went home including the the Minecrafts, Niki and Puffy. The kids went to their rooms and fell asleep.

I lay on my bed slowly falling asleep.

Nihghtmare pov

As the war are still going everyone took a side the l'manburg and badlands are in kinoko kingdom and the dsmp are in the Las nevadas. Only the Minecrafts, Niki and Puffy didn't take a side.

I just hope the Empress and xd will not recognize or i will be trapped in the dungeon. The server are slowly falling apart like my plan.

Daydream pov

I woke up and change

I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast the kids are already here and dressed we were planning to visit the server today.

As the kids are eating i told Rhianna to cancelled all my meetings

Scarlett outfit and hair

Loraine outfit and hair

Asher and Sakura

Zeke and Samantha

Tommy is the 1st one Ace is the 2nd one Tubbo is the 3rd one and the 4th is Ranboo

After we finish breakfast we head to the portal as we step in the overworld

As we head to the Sir Technoblade i knocked on their and Sir Wilbur open the door "daddy!!" Asher, Samantha and Sakura exclaimed shocking us. Sir Wilbur carried both Samantha and Sakura while Asher hugged his legs Sir Wilbur smile and lead us inside.

Philza and Sir Technoblade was in the living room reading a book "papa!" Asher, Samantha and Sakura exclaimed again running to Sir Technoblade shocking me, Philza and the brothers.

"Mom are they your boyfriends?" Scarlett asked making me blush and making the brothers smirk ugghh i want to wipe their stupid smirks so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 7
A family of immortals, a kingdom built for peace, a child born without the everlasting life of gods.
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
28K 308 25
𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝...
5.8K 308 34
in the Dream SMP world where Dream is a borrower who was forced to leave his home with no time to prepare, now having to find a way to survive in the...