Strangers {Hyunin/Jeongho}

By firstlovelilyy

Said that we're not lovers, we're just strangers With the same damn hunger To be touched, to be loved, to f... More

I
II
III
IV
Lover Of Mine
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XXII

352 9 5
By firstlovelilyy

_____________________

Started: 22:45

Finished: 19:25
______________________

{Chapter Twenty-two}

--

Wish I could turn you back into a stranger

Maybe he had made a mistake getting involved in something that was never his business to begin with. He never should have go after him and he never should have care for him, because if he knew what he knows now he would have never gotten involved with him. Although it isn't exactly Jeongin's fault and he could never hate him, he knew that if he had never gotten involved he would be in this situation. But the thing is that he didn't regret his decision, he just wished that things were different, he wished that he could love Jeongin without it being like this.

Minho slowly opened his eyes only to realize that he was tied up with chains, his body was completely covered in cuts and bruises including his face, there was blood everywhere. He knew exactly how it happened, Hyunjin. Minho looked up only to see Hyunjin with a smirk and then he saw Jisung who saw beside him and Minho closed his eyes. Until he felt a cold blade going through his abdomen, he slowly opened his eyes as he moaned in pain only to see Hyunjin who had a smirk on his face. He was in pain and he wanted to die. The only thing that was keeping him calm was that he knew that Jeongin was safe and sound with Changbin. He would endure any kind of pain as long as Jeongin was safe because he loved him and he wanted to keep him safe.

"Who would have thought that I would have found you in here again" Hyunjin smirked.

"If you're gonna kill me just do it already" said Minho with a raspy voice and Hyunjin smiled.

"Now what fun would that be?" said Hyunjin "You betrayed us, the whole district 9, you turned your back on us, on me. You became an enemy" he added.

"I'm getting really tiered of hearing that I betrayed everyone" said Minho "I didn't. Just because I left doesn't mean that I betrayed you" he added.

"Oh but you did. You see you were my right hand, you knew everything about everything and then you decided to go after what's mine. To go and take what's mine" said Hyunjin.

"Jeongin was never yours and I didn't take him I kept him safe from you" said Minho and then he felt how Hyunjin stabbed him again "If you're going to kill me just do it" he said almost without any voice.

"Oh I'll kill you, just not yet. I'm gonna make you suffer Lee Minho, for everything you did" said Hyunjin "For getting involved with Jeongin, for taking him to another country and just for getting him away from me. You'll pay for everything that you did to me" he added and Minho closed his eyes.

"If you kill me Jeongin will never forgive you and he'll see you from what you really are. You'll never get him back" said Minho and Hyunjin didn't reply, instead he walked left leaving Minho alone with Jisung. Minho closed his eyes, well the pain was too much to bare but he opened again when he felt a wet cloth on his face. Jisung was cleaning the wounds and Minho looked at him confused "W-What are you doing?" he said with his voice breaking.

"I'm cleaning you up" said Jisung and Minho closed his eyes.

"How could you do this?" Minho whispered softly.

"I am not a monster Minho. I did care about you and I still do but you have always been just a pice in my game, I'm so sorry that it turned out this way" said Jisung.

"After all I did for you this is how you repay me? Are your really that desperate for his attention?"
he whispered.

"Hyung I did loved you" said Jisung "I truly did at some point" he added "But now? You're just a tool for me to get what I want and Hyunjin is going to kill you. Which will be such a loss because you are one of the few decent people around here" he added.

"You're just like him" said Minho "You two truly deserve each other" he added and slowly closed his eyes. Jisung felt bad, seeing Minho like this was painful because he truly cared about him but he wanted Hyunjin and he was willing to do whatever it took to get him. Once he finished cleaning most of the blood and then he left. He went to look for Hyunjin.

"Are you gonna kill him?" said Jisung.

"Why do you care?" said Hyunjin who was cleaning his blade that was covered in Minho's blood.

"I don't, I mean not like that" said Jisung looking at him.

"I'm not going to kill him" said Hyunjin and Jisung looked at him confused and disappointed.

"What? Why? So you're just going to forgive him like that? Showing him mercy for betraying you? Just like that you're going to let him go?" said Jisung.

"I never said that I was showing him mercy" said Hyunjin "He's going to die, I won't let him live. But I won't kill him, Jeongin will" he said with a smirk on his face "What I want is that the person who takes his life should be the same person he loves. I want to see the look on his face once he realizes that Jeongin is going to kill him and he will accept his fate because he would never hurt Jeongin" he said with a smile on his lips.

______________________

Jeongin slowly woke up he and he reached for his phone, he felt bad about what had happened yesterday with Minho and he wanted to apologize to him but when he unlocked his phone he saw a message pop up. It was from an unknown number and it was a picture, once Jeongin opened his heart literally drop and tears started rolling down his cheeks. It was a picture of Minho and he was chained up all covered in blood. He quickly got up and maid his way towards Changbin and Felix.

"Hyung" said Jeongin.

"I know" said Changbin who was preparing his guns "I'll get him" he added.

"You can't go alone" said Felix.

"I can't risk putting you two in danger, I don't have a choice" said Changbin.

"I'm going with you" said Jeongin.

"And so am I" said Felix

"No you're not" said Changbin looking at both of them.

"He's my brother" said Felix taking one of Changbin's guns " I'm not going to let him die" he added.

"He wants me" said Jeongin "I should go alone" he added.

"Are you two insane?" said Changbin "What do you think will happen once we get there? He has Minho, he wants to kill Minho and I can't let that happened because of you two. But I can't protect Minho if I'm trying to protect both of you" he added.

"He's my brother hyung. I'm not just gonna sit here while my brother is in danger. I know that you don't agree with me but I will not sit and watch my brother die" said Felix and Changbin looked down, well he knew that no matter what he said he would change their minds. Instead he walked towards Jeongin.

"Jeongin, are you sure you can do this? This isn't a game, Minho's life is at danger" said Changbin.

"I know and I'm not gonna let him die" said Jeongin.

"Hyunjin will be there and we have no idea what he wants. Jeongin he could hurt you" he added.

"Minho hyung has always been there for me and I haven't done a good job at repaying him but I do care about him and I'm not going to let him die" he added and Changbin looked at him before speaking again.

"Let's go" said Changbin grabbing his car keys.

The three of them got in the car and Changbin drove all the way to the District 9 once they arrived and made their way to the main building because they knew that Minho would be there, and they were right. As soon as Jeongin saw his he ran to him even though Changbin tried to stop him. He looked at him and realized that it would be impossible to take the chains off because he needed the keys. Minho slowly opened his eyes and looked at him while he mumbled something.

There two sides to every story, I don't know how this one ends.

"Jeongin" Minho whispered softly "G-go, g-get out of h-here" he mumbled.

"I'm not leaving you" said Jeongin.

"H-he will hurt y-you, I can't l-let that happen" Minho mumbled.

"I'm not leaving you hyung" said Jeongin as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I-I love you" he whispered looking at him as tears rolled down his cheeks "I-I al-ways h-have and I'll always w-will" he added.

"Stop saying this kinda stuff, you are not dying" said Jeongin crying.

"He will kill me" said Minho "H-hell I already f-feel like I'm d-dying" he smiled softly.

"Hyung" said Jeongin.

"If this are my last minutes alive then there something more I should say" he mumbled "Y-you made me really happy and I-I never thought that I would e-ever feel like that. Jeongin y-you s-saved me" he added and Jeongin passed his hand through Minho's cheeks to wipe his tears away "I-i love y-" he was cut off by a blade being stabbed in his leg.

"Well that was a load of crap" said Hyunjin and Jeongin looked at him with tears in his eyes "Hello love" said Hyunjin walking towards him.

"How could you?" said Jeongin with tears in his eyes.

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you were falling for that?" Hyunjin smirked and Jeongin looked away, instead he focused on taking the knife out of Minho's leg.

"He did nothing wrong" said Jeongin angrily.

"He betrayed me" said Hyunjin "And you know better than anyone that I do not take those kind of things lightly. He went after you" said Hyunjin as gre gabbed Jeongin face, but Jeongin turned away, looking away from him.

"You can't do this" said Jeongin looking down "You can't hurt him. I won't allow it" he said.

"Why do you keep acting like you have any control over me? You don't, I'm the one in charge in here, I'm the one who makes all the decisions" said Hyunjin.

"Are you even listening to yourself?" said Jeongin "Then why are you doing this? To get me to be here? Then fine I'm here but let him go" he added.

"Things don't work like that" said Hyunjin with a smirk "Because as long as he's around you'll always go back to him" he added.

"I won't" said Jeongin "Let him go and I'll stay with you, I won't leave no matter what happens I won't leave your side. I'll do anything you want me to do, just don't hurt him"

"Anything?" Hyunjin smirked as he looked at him. He stood behind him and whispered in his ear and then he grabbed his gun."Would you kill for me" He added holding the gun towards Jeongin's head and he slowly closed his eyes and simply nodded because he was to afraid to answer. "Then kill him"  he whispered.

"W-what?" he said as he slowly opened his eyes once again.

"I said kill him" he sad as he placed the gun on Jeongin's hands "I never said that I was going to kill him. You are" he added and Jeongin looked at Minho.

"No" said Jeongin.

"If you won't kill him then I will and it will not be pretty" said Hyunjin "Kill him" he added and at this point Jeongin had tears rolling down his cheeks, but what made him break down was the fact that Minho was looking at him "You ask me not to hurt him, fine I won't do it. You will and if you don't then you both die" he added.

"I-I" said Jeongin but Minho interrupted him.

There's a war in my head and I don't understand how we ended up here. There's a tear in my heart where your lies left a mark and now nothing is clear

"I-It's o-okay" he whispered and Jeongin closed his eyes. Hyunjin took a step back while moving Jeongin with him and know they where both in front of Minho but he kept looking at Minho.

"Think fast Jeongin, whose side are you on?" said Hyunjin.

"I-I won't hurt him" he cried out.

"You brought this onto yourself the moment you slept with him, the moment you left me for him. You did this Jeongin and it's only fitting that you end it" said Hyunjin.

"No" said Jeongin "I-I didn't and I won't hurt him" he added.

"You betrayed me over and over again and yet I'm giving you a chance to make things better, you can end this right here and right now and we can be together, we can just go back to being us" said Hyunjin.

"Stop this nonsense Hyunjin" said Changbin aiming at him with his gun.

"Hyung this is none of your business and if you want me to forget who you are and kill you then I will, don't you ever forget that" said Hyunjin.

"Stop asking him to hurt Minho" said Changbin.

"Since when do you like Minho?" said Hyunjin.

"That's none of your business" said Changbin "You can't force him to take someone life, specially someone that he cares about" he added.

"Jeongin" said Hyunjin and Jeongin looked at him "I love you and I want you back, I want us back. You're everything that I ever needed. If you do this then it'll be over and we can be together, it will be different and you and I will be happy" he said.

"I can't. I won't hurt him. I'll be with you, I'll stay with you just let him go" he said falling to his knees "please don't do this to me" he added.

"Do you really think that I'll just let him leave? Him who has taken you away from me countless of times" said Hyunjin "Who do you think I am?"  he scoffed "You keep acting like I'll do what you ask just because it's you. Have you forgotten who I am?" he said as he took a step closer to Jeongin and now they where just inches away and Jeongin looked at him as he placed his hand on his cheeks "I am not going to be manipulated by you Yang Jeongin, I'm the one who holds the cards and Im give you a choice him or me" he added as he placed a kiss on his lips and although he tried to pull away Hyunjin was way stronger than him. "I'm asking you to choose me" he added.

"And I have. I've chosen you over and over again but all you do is hurt me" said Jeongin "Hyung I love you, I always have and I always will but this all of it this is what you do. He has saved my life countless of time and I can't do that to him" said Jeongin.

"Then I will" he said as he grabbed the gun from Jeongin's hands.

"Hyunjin wait" said Changbin once he saw the situation "You don't want to do this" he added.

"Oh believe me I do" he said with a smirk, but he wasn't expecting what happened next, Jeongin was struggling with him to remove the gun from his hands and even though he wanted to stop it a gun shot was hear follow by a loud scream of Felix while Changbin held him, Jeongin opened his eyes and he realized that he was the one who pulled the trigger shooting at Minho on his chest. His eyes filled with tears as he looked at Minho and the gun fell from his hands and onto the floor. Changbin and Felix quickly went to remove the chains of him and  Felix was a mess.

"Please don't die" Felix whispered as he looked at his brother.

"I-I" was all that left his lips "J-Jeon-gin I-it's alright I-I for-give y-you" he said looking at the boy who was simply frozen and then he slowly closed his eyes.

"No, no, no please hyung open your eyes" said Felix.

"I-I didn't" said Jeongin as he fell to the floor as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"We have to get him to a hospital" he heard Changbin say but Jeongin was completely gone that he didn't even notice that Hyunjin was in from of him.

"Now it wasn't that hard, was it?" said Hyunjin but Jeongin didn't reply instead he looked at where Minho used to be.

Han Jisung on the other hand was completely shocked, well he didn't think that Jeongin would actually end up shooting at Minho. But seeing it was completely different, of course he felt bad for Minho but somehow everything was going according to his plan. Well Minho was half dead and would probably die and now all that he had to do was get rid of Jeongin and Jisung knew that killing Minho was the one thing that could make Jeongin go off the rails. He knew that Jeongin wouldn't survive this and for some reason that made him happy. He wanted to see Jeongin broken which is why he took the pleasure in changing the pills that Chan was giving him to a more dangerous drug because he knew all to well that doing that would make Jeongin's addiction worse.

______________________

As Minho was rushed to the hospital the only thing in his mind was Jeongin and he could hear his brother talking to Changbin but he couldn't understand what was going on. Minho was quickly rushed into surgery as soon as he arrived.

"I thought that things would be different" said Jeongin.

"How so?" Minho asked looking at him.

"You" he grabbed his hand "You've changed me in many ways in which I can't explain" the young boy smiled.

"I don't think that's true. If anyone has changed someone is you" said Minho "I used to be a completely different person and I've done things that I'm not proud of but Jeongin ever since you came into my life I've left all of that behind me. Jeongin you inspire me to be good" he smiled as he looked at the young boy "Jeongin you came into my life and you've changed me, everything that I am right now is because of you" he added.

"But you saved me. You saved me from death and I don't think that I'll ever be able to repay you" he said.

"Jeongin I did what anyone would have done in that situation" said Minho.

"No, you did more than that, hyung you gave me back my life away from all of the bad things that where around it" said Jeongin and Minho smiled.

...

"I love you" said Minho looking at the younger "I've always have and I'll always will and Jeongin I don't want to keep pretending anymore, I can't do it, it's too damn hard. I love you and I want to be with you but I also don't want to pressure you or force you into something that you don't want so please just tell me if you want me just as much as I do" said Minho and Jeongin looked at him.

"I-I do" said Jeongin and kissed him.

If this is the end then just know that I do not regret you because Yang Jeongin you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even if you break my heart I'll still choose you and I'll still go back to you. I know damn well that I wrote my own faith the moment I laid eyes on you but I can say that I was loved by you even if it was for a short time. I also know that you didn't mean it, I know that's isn't you and that you where trying to do the right thing so please don't beat yourself for it became even if I don't make it I don't blame you. Yang Jeongin I will always love you.

I cried out, "Heavеn save me" but I'm down to one last brеath and with it let me say hold me now, I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin' maybe six feet ain't so far down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.8K 37
Chan pauses, turns his head left and right to see if there's anyone within eyesight of the two of them standing in front of the elevators before he d...
59.6K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
232K 7.8K 46
'*•.¸♡ book 1 of the secrets series ♡¸.•*' "Chan, he...he's not much different from you." "So...Chan is a Little?" "No, Jeongin. Chan is a Dom." [ me...
127K 5.6K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...