Take This Spike to My Heart (...

By pathetic_bread

{SEQUEL TO AS THE BLOOD RUNS DOWN THE WALLS, READ THAT FIRST} All seemed to be well after Y/n and Gerard esca... More

(Chapter 1) Breaking News
(Chapter 2) Paranoia
(Chapter 3) This is My Surrender
(Chapter 4) You Must Think I'm Crazy
(Chapter 5) Heaven Help Us
(Chapter 6) Fake Your Death
(Chapter 7) Get up, and go!
(Chapter 8) Phase One
(Chapter 9) I Don't Believe in God, You Don't Believe in Luck
(Chapter 10) I Hope You're Ready For a Firefight
(Chapter 11) At Last

Here we go...

92 1 2
By pathetic_bread

This is your last warning to read the first book. This will make little sense if you don't, so go do it. Or don't, I'm not your mother. 

Well, here I am writing a sequel for the first time. I hope it turns out well, but I'm not the proudest of this plot. I have been publicly ridiculed by my irl friends about how the first book is littered with plot holes and terrible police work, so I hope to make this one better. But in the end, this is fanfiction. If you wanted realism this ain't the place to be looking for it. Yes, I try to make it acceptable, but of course, I make errors and shit. End of rant. 

I hope you enjoy, and above all have fun reading this. Have a lovely day rats! -Sav

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 598 22
Gerard Way never expected for his years in college to pass so slowly. He almost craved for something to happen to make the experience more exciting...
6.5K 272 13
Sequel to ' I Fell In Love With A Vampire'. They got over lies, vampirism and werewolves. Gerard receives a call one morning. Keeping Royds Hall safe...
644K 28.1K 28
They were murdered, they were attacked and now they're dead. That's all Frank knows about his parents - gone before he'd even had chance to miss them...
1.8K 103 27
When Gerard Way, the emo loner, finds notes in his locker signed 'Xofrnk', he is confused as to who sent them. But as time goes on, he becomes curiou...