The Healer Demands Payment!

By xiaomei_4

THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY 我们医修救人要钱 Author: Tang Shan Yue 糖山月 Translation from:... More

Chapter 1 (Part1) - I Demand Monetary Payment
Chapter 1 (Part2) - I Demand Monetary Payment
Chapter 2 - How Much Should I Charge Him?
Chapter 3 - Sign This IOU
Chapter 4 - Rumor
Chapter 5 - His Change
Chapter 6 - Little White Tiger
Chapter 7 - Isn't He....Her Master?!
Chapter 8 - Soul Oath
Chapter 9 - Back to Qingfeng Valley
Chapter 10 - Elder Yan
Chapter 11 - Fentian Palace's Elder
Chapter 12 - Receiving The Payment
Chapter 13 - Beyond The Heaven
Chapter 14 - Pill Appraisal
Chapter 15 - Fair Price
Chapter 16 - Qingfeng Town
Chapter 17 - Refining Medicine
Chapter 18 - Beiming Pill
Chapter 19 - Auction
Chapter 20 - Su Junmo
Chapter 21 - Bidding War
Chapter 22 - Who is That Man?!
Chapter 23 - Injured Again
Chapter 24 - The Cold Pond
Chapter 25 - Qin Xiumo
Chapter 26 - Is He Cheaper than this Guy?!
Chapter 27 - Anyway, I Just Don't Have the Money!
Chapter 28 - Reinforcement
Chapter 29 (Part1) - Strange Injuries
Chapter 29 (Part2) - Strange Injuries
Chapter 30.1 - Immortal Devouring Vine
Chapter 30.2 - Immortal Devouring Vine
Chapter 31 - Red Fox Clan
Chapter 32 - Red Fox Young Master, Sikong Yan
Chapter 33 - Killing Order
Chapter 34 - Cheeky Fox
Chapter 35 (Part1) - Shifting the Blame
Chapter 35 (Part2) - Shifting the Blame
Chapter 36 (Part1) - Accusations
Chapter 36 (Part2) - Accusations
Chapter 37 - The Fox and The White Tiger
Chapter 38 (Part1) - Protecting Her Cub?!
Chapter 38 (Part2) - Protecting Her Cub?!
Chapter 39 (Part1) - Taking Responsibility
Chapter 39 (Part2) - Taking Responsibility
Chapter 40 - Star Array
Chapter 41 - Farewell and Departure
Chapter 42 - Medical Cultivator Conference
Chapter 43 - Drunk
Chapter 44 - Master, Do You No Longer Want Me?
Chapter 45 - Another Case
Chapter 46 - To Huajiang Manor
Chapter 47 - Mysterious Man
Chapter 48 - Ninth-Grade Spirit Stones
Chapter 49 - Blazing Feather
Chapter 50 - Debt
Chapter 51 - Four Poles Great Array
Chapter 52 - The Hunt Began
Chapter 53 - Sikong Xing
Chapter 54 - Killing Formation
Chapter 55 - Counterattack
Chapter 56 - Heaven Auction House
Chapter 57 - The Seventh Lot
Chapter 58 - Token
Chapter 59 - Back to Fentian City
Chapter 60 - Lantern Festival
Chapter 61 - Pei Mufeng
Chapter 62 - Devil Poison
Chapter 63 - Confrontation
Chapter 64 - Conflict
Chapter 65 - Four Orders and Four Seasons Array
Chapter 66 - Li Che
Chapter 67 - Heaven And Earth Book Hall
Chapter 68 - Spirit Points
Chapter 69 - B-brother Su???
Chapter 71 - Xue Clan Head
Chapter 72 - Scheme and Ploy
Random

Chapter 70 - She Doesn't Need to be Entangled

2.5K 95 12
By xiaomei_4

Translation: Aerial Rain Translation (aerialrain.com) by koffeam

“There is also one in the Demon Realm?” Meng Qi seemed to mutter to herself, as if deliberately letting Su Junmo hear it, “If I have a chance, I must go and have a look.”

“Good,” Sikong Xing replied enthusiastically. “At that time, I will guide you around. Demon Realm has many beautiful places, and there are many delicious and fun things, too. But there are several areas we cannot go to. Those places rejected human cultivators.”

“Okay.” Meng Qi smiled. She stretched her body, turned around, and walked into her room: “I’m going to rest. Sleepy.”

She closed the door. Outside, Su Junmo and Sikong Xing were bantering together as usual, and their voices were getting further and further away.

Meng Qi took a deep breath and sat at the table. She took out a piece of paper, picked up a brush, and wrote ‘White Tiger’s Sovereign.’

The three words on the white paper seemed to be enlarged before her eyes.

The first time she saw the white-robed man who looked exactly like Master was inside Fentian Palace’s flame record. Chu Tianfeng called him ‘white tiger sovereign.’ She didn’t think much at that time, because Master never said he was a demon cultivator, and Meng Qi also never heard him mentioning the Demon Realm. Almost all the things about the Demon Realm that she knew came from the injured white fox’s non-stop chattering.

Meng Qi wrote on the paper again: ‘Western Realm, Hidden Sect.’ These were what Master told her about his background when they met in the previous life, and she never doubted it. Even now, she wouldn’t doubt any word that Master had said.

The refinery cultivation in Three Thousand Worlds was declining, and the inheritance of arrays had almost been cut off. For a sect hidden from the world to have such extensive knowledge about arrays was pretty inconceivable. However, maybe it was true. As a hidden sect, perhaps they never participated in the chaotic disputes of Three Thousand Worlds.

Meng Qi tilted her head slightly.

Didn’t know when, Xiao Qi had gotten out of the beast house. He leaped lightly and landed on the table without a sound, staring at the paper in front of Meng Qi. A trace of doubt flashed in his azure blue eyes.

Meng Qi raised her eyes and smiled. She reached out her hand to stroke the little guy’s head, then picked up the brush again to write the third line: ‘Demon Monarch.’

Xiao Qi slowly lowered the claws that he had been raised. He glanced at the writing on the paper, his eyes flickered.

With difficulty, he took two steps back.

A lamp shone brightly on the table, illuminating the whole room and illuminating Xiao Qi’s fluffy fur, making him look extraordinarily cute.

“Xiao Qi.” Meng Qi stopped him. She put both of her hands on the table, resting her chin on the palms. Her eyes were just at the same level as Xiao Qi’s. She stared at his blue eyes and asked: “Are you really a member of the celestial demon white tiger clan?”

Xiao Qi “???”

“Do you know the white tiger’s sovereign?” She asked again.

Xiao Qi “!!!”

“I heard that celestial demons are natural-born cultivators. The moment they are born, they can use the star shadow in their bodies to start cultivating, so they are often already powerful at a young age.” Meng Qi rubbed Xiao Qi’s fluffy head lovingly. “It’s a pity that you are injured. Otherwise, you must be much stronger than me.”

Meng Qi’s smile deepened. With a small yet determined voice, she solemnly promised: “I will definitely heal you!”

Xiao Qi’s eyes flashed with surprise.

Feeling better, Meng Qi put away the brush, folded the paper, and carefully put them back into her storage space. She then raised her gaze again at the little white tiger who was still staring at her. She reached out his hands to pick him up, then walked towards the bed.

The little white tiger, who was still in a daze, didn’t struggle at all. When he finally react, Meng Qi was already lying on the bed with himself in her arms.

She mumbled to herself, seemingly wanted to vent. Meng Qi bent her body and whispered to Xiao Qi, who was lying next to her: “If there is a person in this world who treats you extremely well and deserves your wholehearted trust, what will you do?”

She also felt that her question was odd and out of nowhere. Even if Xiao Qi was a member of the celestial demon white tiger, even if he belonged to the Demon Realm’s royal clan, he was just a little cub who wasn’t yet an adult.

Meng Qi scratched Xiao Qi’s chin lightly. Looking at the cute little face that hooked her heart, she said with determination: “I still choose to believe him. As long as it is his word, I firmly believe it.”

Xiao Qi “???”

Finished speaking, Meng Qi let out a long sigh, turned over, and lying flat on the bed.

Getting drunk in Fentian City and dreamed of seeing a white-robed man in Beyond The Heaven. A cloud waterfall. A bag of spirit stones suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The voice of a man outside Huajiang Manor. An array that was far stronger than anything that she could use….

Then there was the Heaven And Earth Book Hall with the information about Four Orders And Four Seasons Array that appeared just in time…

Meng Qi suddenly chuckled. Why was she struggling with these problems? Even deliberately testing Su Junmo.

Had her Master harmed her even once? No.

Did Master treat her well? Very well!

He treated her so well, gave her so much, that she couldn’t ever be able to repay him even with everything she had.

Even after reborn once, she still received so much.

So she didn’t need to feel so entangled! She only needed to work hard to make herself as strong as possible. Perhaps, if she wasn’t as weak as the previous life and could reach the Golden Core stage with her own effort, then when they met again, or when he was willing to see her, he would probably be willing to recognize her as his disciple.

Meng Qi turned around and gently squeezed Xiao Qi’s ear. After finally made peace with the matter that had bothered her so much, she suddenly felt light and relaxed: “Have a good sleep, baby Xiao Qi.”

The next moment, Meng Qi fell into a deep sleep. She had very long eyelashes. When she closed her eyes and slept peacefully, she looked cute and soft, finally looked more like a seventeen or eighteen years old girl.

Xiao Qi was still in a daze. He stared at Meng Qi’s sleeping face for a moment, then slowly relaxed his body. During this period of time, they could be said to be together day and night, truly inseparable. He had been long getting used to sleeping together like this.

Xiao Qi quietly looked at Meng Qi’s sleeping face. What made her so entangled? As he lifted his small paw, the bright lamp on the table dimmed, and the room darkened. Inside the darkness, he seemed to hear Meng Qi muttering, “Master…”

Is that Master again? When she was drunk last time, she also cried and called for her Master.

Is this ‘Master’ the one who taught her Four Poles Great Array and white tiger clan’s Star Array?

But on her body, apart from his own breath, he couldn’t feel any breath from other white tiger demons.

Heh—

Xiao Qi slowly lay down, gently placing his little paw on Meng Qi’s wrist.

Sooner or later, he will find it out. But for now…

The little white tiger slowly closed his eyes, and his breathing gradually became regular.

Meng Qi slept until sunset. After cleaning up and having dinner with Sikong Xing, she returned to her room and took out the medicine formula given by Shen Zhengheng.

Canglang Academy was famous for its refined medicine. When Meng Qi traveled to the Southern Realm, she heard from the residents there that every season changes, when ordinary people were more prone to get sick, and whenever there were large-scale diseases, Canglang Academy always came forward to sell their medicines at very low prices.

Meng Qi had also bought the medicines sold by Canglang Academy for her own study. Many of these medicines, which were used to treat diseases, were actually had no effect on cultivators. Because once a cultivator reached the Foundation Establishment stage, they were almost immune to ordinary diseases. Therefore, even the Cloud Immortal Pavilion didn’t sell these kinds of medicines.

Meng Qi reminisced her trip to the Southern Realm in her previous life with nostalgia. She poured her aura into the bamboo slip, and its content appeared in her mind. “Ah!” She exclaimed in surprise. Shen Zhengheng actually gave her the formula for Cangmingsan Pill. Meng Qi had seen this medicine mentioned in the book. But the same book also wrote that this was a secret formula of Canglang Academy.

Cangmingsan Pill’s effect was to temporarily raise a cultivator’s power to the highest realm within the same cultivation stage. For example, a cultivator who had just entered the Golden Core stage. Using the Cangmingsan Pill, they would abruptly be promoted to the peak of the Golden Core stage—the tenth realm—for a short time.

Needless to say, the strength of the first realm Golden Core stage was completely different than the tenth realm. Of course, this needed a higher level of Cangmingsan Pill. A third realm Cangmingsan Pill could be used by Golden Core cultivators, the fourth realm for Nascent Soul cultivators, and so on.

Meng Qi stood up suddenly. She truly didn’t expect that Shen Zhengheng gave her the formula of Cangmingsan Pill. This value was far exceeding the value of the Four Orders And Four Seasons Array.

Meng Qi’s mind quickly turned. Her eyebrows frowned slightly.

Could it be that Canglang Academy encountered another trouble?

She jumped up and rushed towards the door.

“Xingxing.” Meng Qi called Sikong Xing, “Did something happen in Xingluo City today?”

“No, why?” Sikong Xing shook her head. As a fourth-rank demon cultivator, staying up all night was nothing to her. When Meng Qi was resting during the day, she still went sightseeing around the city in full spirit. Meng Qi’s late dinner was the snack she brought back from outside.

“Ah, but there is one thing.” Sikong Xing suddenly smiled, “Xue Clan Head—you know, Xue Lingfeng’s father—has arrived. I watched from a distance, but they seem to be pretty busy. They are inviting someone now, then run to invite another person just a moment later. This whole day, many medical sects that have arrived in Xingluo City were being troubled by Xue Clan.” She snorted: “Listening to them, Xue Clan Head should be very powerful, but he still cannot do anything to heal his daughter. When I left, their place is very lively. It seems that they are truly helpless.”

Meng Qi wasn’t surprised. If one knew nothing, the Four Orders And Four Seasons Array indeed looked very ominous.

“They didn’t go to find Sect Leader Shen?” Meng Qi asked curiously.

“Nope.” Sikong Xing said, “They probably think that there is no point in looking for him. After all, Sect Leader Shen cannot even save his own disciple.”

“What about Pavilion Master Pei?” Meng Qi asked again.

“They asked him to come.” Sikong Xing’s smile grew wider. “Pavilion Master Pei is very interesting, ah. Xue Clan’s members, each and everyone had their eyes over their head, very arrogant. But Pavilion Master Pei just said nothing. Hehe…”

Sikong Xing disliked Xue Clan. Not only the First Elder, she also didn’t like Xue siblings. Seeing them were turned upside down made her happy.

“Meng Qiqi.” Sikong Xing said, “Just let them running around headlessly. Since they treated you like that, they should suffer a bit, lest they keep looking down on people.”

Meng Qi couldn’t hold her smile. Sikong Xing was frank and straightforward, always speaking what’s in her mind. Xue Clan’s conducts obviously made her very unhappy.

“Okay.” Meng Qi nodded, “Since their clan head has arrived, Xue Clan will definitely find a way to save Xue Lingfeng.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Sikong Xing took Meng Qi’s arm, “Let’s go out and take a walk.”

“I want to meditate.” Meng Qi replied. “My cultivation progress is too slow. I have to take more time to cultivate.”

Sikong Xing was not surprised. Even on the road, this was Meng Qi’s routine. Unless she was treating patients, she would always find a chance to meditate. Meng Qi once said that she had low talent in cultivation, so her progress and breaktrough were too slow.

Sikong Xing was a little disappointed, but she released Meng Qi’s arm obediently. “All right. I shouldn’t disturb you.” She said again with some regret: “It’s a pity I don’t understand the human race’s cultivation. Otherwise, I can give you pointers.”

Meng Qi’s mind suddenly turned. She was still using Qingfeng Valley’s cultivation technique for her cultivation. This was the most common and basic technique used in Three Thousand World. Allowing cultivators to incorporate the spiritual aura from the surrounding nature into their own bodies, slowly turning it into their own use and expanding their spiritual sea.

For a human cultivator, the process of cultivating was to accumulate more and more spiritual aura into their body until reaching a certain threshold, which then finally changed quantitative to qualitative, allowing their spiritual sea to expand and promote their cultivation level.

Meng Qi could use the Star Array, but this array was too powerful. Even in her previous life, Master used it only as an assist. After seeing Meng Qi’s cultivation base stagnated in the Foundation Establishment stage, he used the Star Array to accumulate enough aura and help her form her Golden Core.

But now, she had just entered the Foundation Establishment stage, and she didn’t dare to use the array consecutively. After reaching at least the eighth realm of the Foundation Establishment stage, she could use the Star Array again to help herself to break through the Golden Core stage.

However, even though she couldn’t immediately breakthrough, she could still find other cultivation techniques to aid her progress.

Qingfeng Valley was just a small medical sect from a remote area. The cultivation technique they taught to their disciples was too ordinary and very slow to advance. Except for disciples with extraordinary talent like Lu Qingran, it would be almost impossible to reach the Golden Core stage using this technique alone.

Meng Qi now had more than enough spiritual stones that she temporarily had no use of. She should go to Beyond The Heaven to try to find a better cultivation technique that suited her.

She had thought of this idea before. But she knew that the medicines needed to cure Xiao Qi wouldn’t be cheap, and a good cultivation technique was not cheap either, so she hesitated. But now, this idea seemed plausible.

“Meng Qiqi? Meng Qiqi?” Sikong Xing waved her hands in front of Meng Qi’s face. “What are you thinking about? I was talking to you. Didn’t you hear me?”

“What?” Meng Qi returned to her sense.

“Forget it.” Sikong Xing waved her hand. “It’s not a big deal. Go ahead and do your business.”

“Okay.” Meng Qi nodded and returned to her room. After closing the door, she took out Beyond The Heaven’s jade slip.

Xiao Qi, lying lazily on the bed as usual, raised his eyes and glanced at the jade slip in Meng Qi’s hand.

Meng Qi randomly sat on a chair nearby and entered Beyond The Heaven. She didn’t know where to buy cultivation techniques, so she asked the staff at the city gate.

“Cultivation technique?” The staff thought for a while. “There should be at auctions. Besides that, only specialty shops sell spells or cultivation techniques. I am afraid that Fellow Daoist has to find them by yourself.”

“Thank you.” Meng Qi was a little disappointed. But thinking again, in Three Thousand Worlds, the inheritance any sect put most importance on was precisely cultivation techniques. Except for the most common ones, the majority of the sects wouldn’t even think to sell them.

Wait! Meng Qi’s eyes suddenly lit up. She could try visiting Heaven And Earth Book Hall again. There were so many books there, and the place even had a detailed book about an obscure array like the Four Orders And Four Seasons. Maybe the old man owner also collected cultivation techniques. She should still have ten spirit points, just enough to borrow another book.

Meng Qi made up her mind and immediately walked towards the city’s northwest corner. Once was enough to make her familiar, she didn’t hesitate this time and walked directly into the book hall.

Maybe not many people knew about this place. When Meng Qi entered, there were no other people here, only rows and rows of seemingly endless bookshelves.

“Senior.” She cupped her hands. “This junior is here to disturb you again.”

Inside, the shop was quiet. Meng Qi couldn’t tell whether the old man was here or not. She waited for a while, but there was no sign of another person.

Being alone among the bookshelves, Meng Qi began to walk slowly. Countless bamboo and jade slips were placed—seemingly haphazardly—on the bookshelves on her left and right. It was quite different than Qingfeng Valley’s library pavilion. There, the bamboo and jade slips were placed neatly according to categories. Each bookshelf was also labeled with its respective categories, making it easy for disciples to find a book they needed. Of course, if they couldn’t find a particular book or weren’t sure about what they needed, they could directly ask for help from Elder Yan or the disciples in charge of managing the library.

Meng Qi looked at the dark brown bookshelves. Nothing was written on them. And those slips on the shelves also didn’t seem to have any titles or other identifiers.

Meng Qi waited for a while, but still didn’t see the old man. Remembering her remaining ten spirit points, she didn’t dare to waste any.

It couldn’t be helped.

Meng Qi turned around and walked towards the exit in disappointment. She had just walked a few steps when a voice suddenly came from behind. “Senior?!” Meng Qi looked back in surprise, and saw the old man had been standing behind her.

“Ah…cough, cough…” The old man seemed to just walk over in a hurry, as if coming from far. After coughing a bit, a smile returned to his face: “Young Daoist is here again?”

“Yes.” Meng Qi respectfully replied. “I’m troubling Senior again.” She paused for a moment. “I want to find the records about cultivation techniques used by Ten Thousand Worlds’ cultivators. I wonder if Senior has such books here?”

“Oh?” The old man pondered, his gaze was looking at Meng Qi kindly: “Yes, I have them here. But I don’t know whether they are suitable for Young Daoist or not.”

After speaking, he turned around.

Meng Qi watched him reaching out to the surrounding bookshelves and grabbed some slips at random. In an instant, he had taken out four bamboo slips and two jade slips in total.

“These books have been here for years, and no one has ever used them. You can take them, and see if there is anything you can use.”

“Thank you, Senior.” Meng Qi looked at the slips on the old man’s palm. “But this Junior only has ten spirit points, and can only borrow one book.” She glanced over the slips, hesitated to choose one.

Seeing Meng Qi’s hesitation, the old man pushed the slips into her hands. “It’s okay,” He said casually.

“Huh?” Meng Qi didn’t understand.

Is the service here so good? Can she preview the content before deciding which one to read?

“You have a lot of spirit point, and it doesn’t cost much to borrow all of them.” The old man waved his hand. A trace of amusement flashed through his gentle eyes.

“Huh?” Meng Qi became even more confused.

When did she ever have many spirit points?! Wasn’t it just ten before?

“You can check your remaining spirit points using your nameplate.” The corner of the old man’s lips raised into a smile.

“Oh.” Meng Qi obediently took out her Beyond The Heaven nameplate.

“Eh?!” Her eyes widened suddenly, and she looked at the old man in disbelief.

“More…more than nine thousand spirit points?!” Meng Qi was stunned. She remembered the old man said that spirit points could be obtained by exchanging books unavailable here or when someone borrowed the books that she exchanged in. It seemed that one borrow earned her three spirit points.

More than nine thousand points!

Meng Qi was a little dizzy.

“Haha.” The old man laughed, “Probably the book you exchanged the other day is too good, so some people like it so much.” Probably seeing Meng Qi’s worries, he said again: “The spirit points calculation cannot be wrong. Those are all yours. You can feel assured.”

_______

‼️NOVEL RECOMMENDATION‼️

Title: Heart Protection

Banished from her cultivation sect, Yan Hui accepts a hunt to earn money. She encounters the snake demon she's hunting but is wounded in the fight. The snake demon flees, and she is forced to stay in remote mountain village until she regains her magic. During her time in the village, Yan Hui stumbles upon several mysteries. Who is the strange boy that seems to be hiding his true nature? And who is the woman dressed in white?

Yan Hui finds herself in the middle of a conspiracy. With fingers pointing at her former shifu as the culprit, Yan Hui sets out to find the truth.

❤️Check my profile if you're interested ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
253K 19.3K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...