Wait For Me | iKON [REWRITING]

By JustMitsune

I've been wondering. Will we still be together when they debut? Will it be the end of our friendship? Will t... More

프롤로그 (Prologue)
Author's Note
제 1 장
제 2 장
제 3 장
제 4 장
제 5 장
제 6 장
제 6.1 장: Mistake
제 6.2 장: Code XXX
Tsune Radio (Author and iKON): Bobby's Birthday
제 7 장
Tsune Radio (Author & iKON): Merry Christmas!
생일축해 도동!
제 8 장: Jinhwan VS Bobby
제 9 장
Author's Note: Mianhe T-T
제 10 장
To Readers of Wait for Me
제 12 장
제 13 장
Tsune Radio (Author & iKON): Father's Day Special
제 14 장
hello.

제 11 장

1K 33 20
By JustMitsune

Hi guys~~! Tsune-desu! Umm Im really really really reaaaaaaaaally sorry for not updating for how many months or years I guess. I dont know. Well I decided to update today (10/01) because it's a special day for me. And even though it's exams and im in a bad state, I am doing my best to update for you guys. I hope you didnt remove me from your reading lists so yeah. Here it goes!

×Hana×

"Ngg. Where am I?" I rubbed my eyes. I looked around. I observed its surrounding. I saw bunk beds and mess everywhere. As if it's a dorm. A pile of clothes scattered on the floor, a lot of male clothes and what caught my eye was a Pooh stuff toy. Pooh as in Winnie the Pooh stuff toy.

"T-this isnt my room," I muttered, "I dont recall having guy clothes and a bunk bed...", I said thinking deeply on where I was. "SHIT." I cursed. But not to loud. "Im at iKON's dorm," I stated, "and this is Bobby's bed." I said, hugging his blanket, sniffing his scent. "Oh my gosh what am I doing?!" I said as I pushed away the blanket.

"No no no. That cant be," I denied, "This is just a dream," I said, pinching my cheeks, "Oww." I rubbed my cheeks. "Ugh. Let's explore." I said slowly standing up but making me stumble down the bed. I tried standing up again and I held on the table then to the wall.

It was all dark for me to see so I had to feel the things around. There were times I would stumble again.

I tried standing up but I still felt dizzy. I held the table and walked slowly. I tried supporting myself by touching the wall. After a few baby steps, I fell. I expected to fall hard on the floor but I fell on someone's arms.

"Hana!" Jinhwan said as I fell in his arms. I felt like dying any moment because of the pain I was feeling.

"Geez. Stay on bed. You're sick." He said as he carried you to the bed. "Mianhe," I said,

"Where am I? This isnt my room... Right?" I asked with a faint voice. "Shh dont speak at all. Just rest," he stated, "/sighs; Bobby brought you here since you fainted at YG. And yes, you were lying on Bobby's bed but right now, you're lying on mine."

"Geez. Stay on bed. You're sick." He said as he carried you to the bed. "Mianhe," I said,

"Where am I? This isnt my room... Right?" I asked with a faint voice. "Shh dont speak at all. Just rest," he stated, "/sighs; Bobby brought you here since you fainted at YG. And yes, you were lying on Bobby's bed but right now, you're lying on mine."

"E-eh?!" I said making me stand up but falling on Jinhwan's arms. "Dont force yourself. Just rest." He said, caressing my hair.

"M-mianhe oppa." I said faintly. "Shh. Just rest." He said.

"Oppa." I started."Hm?" He asked. "Im hungry." I mumbled. "Kyeopta," He chuckled then kissed my forehead making me a red tomato. "Y-ya!" I stuttered. "Haha fine fine." He smiled.

I stood up slowly but my vision was really blurry. I felt dizzy and my head was still aching. After some time, I felt myself off the ground. "O-oppa put me down." I said. "No," He sturdly said, "Im not allowing you to walk."

"Wae?" I whined. He remained silent yet he continued carrying me like a bride.

×No one's POV×

"They've arrived." Bobby said with a gloomy state. He was jealous. Really jealous. Hana's arms were around Jinhwan's neck while Jinhwan was carrying her like a bride.

"Woah! You guys look like a couple!" Hanbin exclaimed, and also teasing Bobby. "That should be me." Bobby snickered.

"Our Bobby's jealous." Yunhyeong teased. "Yah! Hyung!" He shouted.

"Kim Jiwon's jealous!" Yunhyeong continued teasing.

"It's alright to be hellish, I still get jealous!" Chanwoo sang.

"Guys, stop teasing Bobby." B.I said. "Ne." Yunhyeong and Chanwoo pouted.

"Hyung, pizza's here." He said.

"Thanks Hanbin. Uhh guys can you get of the sofa? Im gonna lay down (A: And I lay by your siiiiiiide. Next to youuuuuu) Hana." Jinhwan explained.

"Why didnt you just let her sleep on the bed?" Bobby scoffed.

"Im hungry." Hana faintly said, "Jinhwan please put me down."

"Okay Hana." He sighed and placed her down on the sofa.

She tried standing up but she fell. Good thing Bobby caught her.

"Hana just sit down." Bobby said softly.

"B-but I want pizza." She whispered.

"You could've just told me." Bobby sighed and got her a slice of pizza.

"Gomawo Jiwonnie." She said as she ate her pizza.

"Umm what day is it today?" She asked.

"October 1. Why?" Jinhwan asked.

"N-nothing." She said, "Umm did anyone see my phone?"

"Here." Yugyeom said and gave it to her.

"Gomawo." She smiled.

She opened her phone and saw miss calls and texts from 2ne1, Bigbang, her sister, and from Akashi Kuro. Her ex-boyfriend.

She opened Kuro's text first and read it.

"Uhh hey Hana! It's been a year since we broke up and I kinda miss you haha. Today's your birthday! Tanjoubi omedeto! I heard you were a trainee in YG already and Jungji-neechan's part of YG too. Did you guys see each other already? Oh and did you receive my gift too? I handed it to Jungji-neechan before she left Japan. I hope you received it. I hope we can see again soon and catch up each other. Miss you Hana. See you soon. -Kuro"

She stared at the text message and smiled. She immediately replied.

"Aww you remembered ☺️ Thank you very muuuuch! And no, I haven't received it yet. I haven't seen her today. I'll probably see her later I guess. And how did you know Im a YG trainee already? Haha xD"

"Who are you talking to?" Chanwoo looked.

She immediately locked her phone.

"Minzy eonni." She lied.

"Then why are you hiding it from us?" He asked.

"Uhh." She stopped.

"Because it's her privacy Chanwoo."

"Thank you very much Bobby." She thought.

"Fiiine." Chanwoo sighed.

She smiled at Bobby and he went near her.

"You owe me." He whispered.

She blushed from what she said and just nodded.

"U-uh Im gonna go to my room. Thank you guys." She said.

"Bye noona!" The younger guys said.

"Lemme bring you there." Bobby said.

"No need Jiwon. I can go by my own." She smiled.

"Then how are you gonna go in when your key card is with me?" He smirked.

"Ugh fine." She gave up.

"Kaja." Bobby said.

She stood up and walked properly.

"Gomawo guys." She smiled.

"Welcome noona. Anytime." Donghyuk said.

They went out of the room and walked side by side. The whole walk was silent and they arrived infront of her room.

"So this is my stop." Hana smiled.

"Goodnight." Bobby smiled.

"My keycard by the way." Hana said.

"Oh right." Bobby smiled and gave the keycard.

"Annyeong Bobby." She smiled.

"Umm Hana," Bobby started.

"Yeah?" She said looking at him.

He got something from his pocket and exposed a small white box.

"Happy birthday." He smiled.

Hana opened the box and saw a black ring with her name carved inside.

"Oh my gosh thank you Jiwon." She said wearing the ring then suddenly hugging him which shocked him.

"I'll treasure it." Hana smiled.

"Goodnight Hana." Bobby said.

"Night Jiwon." She smiled and went inside her room.

×Hana×

I changed into a huge shirt and hopped on the bed. I looked at the ring that Bobby gave me. It was simple. A black ring with silver lining. Inside was my name carved.

My phone vibrated and saw Kuro was calling.

"Hello?" I said.

"Happy birthday Baby Nana." He greeted.

"/giggles; thank you Kuro." I smiled.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Did you receive my gift?" He asked.

"Not yet." I frowned.

"Try checking your drawer somewhere in your side table." He said.

"How did you-" I stopped as I saw a gift box.

"Saw it?" He asked.

"Mmm." I said opening it.

"Did you open it?"

"Still opening it."

"You'll be surprised."

I got to open the box and saw a thick-covered notebook with little prince as its cover, an infinity necklace and a letter. As I opened it, Im here in Korea was the only one written.

"What?! You're here? Since when?!" I said in delight.

"I arrived last Monday." He smiled.

"Where are you then?" I asked.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" He laughed.

"Because why didn't you tell me?" I said in excitement.

"Because I wanted to surprise you." He laughed.

"Oh well. See you soon I guess?" I said.

"Sure. Let's just meet at YG." He stated.

"At my lunch break." I smiled.

"Sure." He approved.

"Night Kuro." I yawned.

"Goodnight sleeping beauty." He teased and I ended the call.

I think I got two greatest birthday gifts I've ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 21.2K 93
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
642K 87.8K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...
3.8M 426K 38
Kim TaeHyung le pide a Jeon JungKook que sea su novio. Aunque el pelinegro está catalogado como la peor pareja del Instituto, decide no rendirse. ...
146K 8.7K 16
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justifica por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suc...