The Champion and the Prince |...

By EvannnXD

Premise- Sidon and link both have a crush on and desire the other. They don't know it and this will be follow... More

1- Memories
3-SURPRISE!
4- the royal preparations
5- its time.
6. Yay or Nay?
7-A happy ending (not the last chapter)
8- Link's prep
9- The Hunt
10- Planning
Random stuff to get us through the summer(11- for my convenience)
12-HORSES
13- Big Boi Problems
14- Wait WHAT??
15- Dreaming
16- Telling Zelda
17- ideas

2- hope

263 3 2
By EvannnXD

Sidon's pov
—————
When link pulled returned my favor by hugging me with all his strength I could feel myself blushing.
I hope he did not see that...
We went into the throne room and all I heard was bla bla bla.
When we got back into my room all I could think of was Link. All link. Link, Link, and guess what, more link.
I could not identify what feeling I was having towards link because it was not what I expected love to feel like.

Link's pov
—————
I knew that I felt a strong sense of love and attraction to Sidon. I had a slight glimmer of hope but I had a hard time believing it...
That night I slept on the couch because I did not trust myself on his bed... maybe tomorrow?
It did not happen tomorrow... Or at all until two  weeks later.

Nobody's pov (one week after that first night)
———————
The king announced that there was going to be a big party in one week.
Link and Sidon were ecstatic and were looking foreword to the huge party. Link planned on wearing his Zora armor because it would be respectful to do so.
Sidon thought about getting a designer to create him a nicer outfit but decided to be more causal and wear his normal outfit.
———————————————————————
This one took a while because I was distracted the entire time XD

See you in the next chapter!
Won't be posting tomorrow because I'm having a friend stay the night for my birthday! :D
It's may 14 (Saturday) we're just celebrating on Friday because it's easier XD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
628K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...