Polar Opposites || Jungkook f...

By kimjiilee

[SLOW UPDATES BUT STILL ACTIVE] In a world where both humans and hybrids exist, Y/n is a doctor at a shelter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21

17

2K 88 55
By kimjiilee

[short recap]
"oh nothing, i just remembered the cute worker there." she awed.

I cocked a brow at that statement.
"cute worker?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"yeah! he had the cutest puppy smile and was so polite."
I don't know when it started, but having to listen to compliments about other guys was really starting to piss me off.

"what was his name?"

"ahh i didn't have a chance to get his name." she said pouting. "I guess that means i should go back and ask, right?" she smiled.

I felt my hands ball up into fists.
"No."

"w-what? why not?" she asked.

"You're not going there anymore without me."
-------------------------

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook!?" a stupid voice called for me down the hall.

"yeah?" I called back slightly uninterested.

just then a crack of light peeked through my room and the door opened.
i turned to face it, squinting at the light.

"jungkook I need to do an evaluation report on how your wounds have healed hence your time living with me."

I sighed. "but whyyyy~ there's no point~" I groaned as i stretched my tired body on the bed.

"jungkook it's for work. just because i'm not at work doesn't mean i have to stop working."

there are very few things a rabbit hybrid like me understands about the adult world.

"plus i'm able to work from home because you live with me and i'm still taking care of you, just in a different setting. So get up and allow me to do my job." she said exasperated, running her hand through her hair.

she said some other things too but i wasn't really listening.

"if I don't do my job. I don't get paid. and if I don't get paid, we have no money."

"hm?"

"which means no more banana milk and cookies." she continued.

my eyes shot open at that.

reluctantly i rolled over like a good boy and allowed her to check on my booboo spots.

"jungkook... I know it's been a while since the last time I checked but.. where are your wounded spots?"

"oh right, i forgot to tell you. They healed up a while ago. That's why i didn't see a point in checking."

she looked astonished.
"jungkook you... aish you are a very abnormal bunny." she said scruffing my hair and ears.

"Okay, Kook I'm just about done with these reports."

"okay so?" i asked wondering how this was MY problem.

"so, i have to leave soon to drop them off at work." she said, done with my shit.

"you know what? i'll just go. see you." she waved at me sarcastically and left the room.

"wait! no don't leave me here!" I gasped having a fight with the blanket that wanted me to stay. "stop! i said stop!"
----------

it was a silent and awkward car ride to the facility center.

----------

as we walked through those doors I was immediately hit with the familiar sounds and smell of this place. I cant say I particularly 'missed' those things but it was for sure an experience.

I watched as y/n put on her signature lab coat. It was a total upgrade in style-points judging by what she wore at home.

I felt a small annoying tug at my sleeve.

"You again?!?" I raged.

"hello mister jealous hyung."

His utterly sweet voice rang in my ears.

"Hello Miss y/n!!" he said and ran to hug her legs. If it were me i would've kicked the brat- i mean uhh.

"oh hello to you too Minho! You've gotten taller since the last time i saw you!" she beamed.

"mhm! someday i'll even be bigger than that hyung!" he said pointing at me.

"excuse you?? what did you just say-"

"you probably will be, Minmin."

I could not believe the blasphemy i was hearing. It was like i wasn't even there.

"have the other kids been treating you alright?" she asked, while stroking his hair.

"hmm well the big kids are really mean.. and pull on my tail. it ouches." he sulked.

damn i almost feel bad for the kid..

"aww baby i'm sorry, next time it happens make sure to tell me or another adult, okay?"

"okay..." he sniffled.

"here i have something for you. close your eyes."

i watched as she dug into her pocket and pulled out a red lollipop.

"shhh this is our little secret."

he giggled with joy. "okay! bye Miss y/n!"

he turned to me and stuck his tongue out, red from the lollipop.

"you're lucky you're a kid." i growled.
-------

I followed like a kid as she walked to her office. she walked up to her computer and started tap tapping away at the keys.

bored. I did a 360° scan of the place and smirked. heheh no Nambastard in sight. That means no more disturbance and annoyance while i'm here.

My thoughts were cut off with a small bonk on my head.

"just what were you smirking all creepy about, just now?"

oh crap i didn't realize y/n was done.

"hm? nothing! Anyways where's Nambast- i mean Namjoon?" i asked.

"yah! it's Namjoon hyung* to you!" I felt a challenging aura behind me. His masculinity almost made it hard to breathe clean air. my eyebrows narrowed.
I clicked my tongue at the sound of him.

we turned to face the voice that spoke.
To no one's surprise it was in fact that nambastard.

"you brat, you will address me formally." he shook his fist at me.

Man, I cannot catch a break today. I thought.

i smiled at him tauntingly.

"it won't happen again, Namjoon."

"unbelievable! Do you see how he's treating me?" he looked at y/n and whined.

"Jungkook.. Namjoon is right."

I nodded smiling. wait- WHAT?! I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

"you must call older males hyung as a sign of respect." she taught.

I nodded obediently. not for him, but for her.

"good. so what brings you all the way to my office, Joon?" she asked casually.

"oh well i get off in a bit. And i heard you'd be at work today." he beamed.

for christ's sake can he stop talking already.

"so I was wondering if you'd like to g-go on a date l-later?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"a d-date?" y/n choked, asking almost as soft as a whisper.

"n-not like a real date. more like a friendly date. you know.. like we used to." he put his hands up defensively but saying that last bit with full eye contact.

I think i was gonna be sick watching them.

"o-oh well.." she said scratching her cheek.

she looked at me concerned.
"Kook, if I go with him will you be able to be home by yourself?" she asked.

"sure. it's fine. whatever." i said crossing my arms. i couldn't even look into her eyes.

her question felt like a punch to the gut.

"you seem distraught. Are you sure you'll be okay? it'll only be for a few hours."

i wanted to say no. I wanted to take her hand and drag her away like before. I wanted to step in and say no for her, but
alas i couldn't. it was simply not my choice and it infuriated me. I didn't know why but it was getting me so upset to the point that my fists were white with rage.

"y/n. He's a big boy. I think he can take care of himself. he'll be fine." He said in a nasty condensation that only I could hear.

I wanted to punch him in the face but i couldn't. It's what he wanted me to do. Like he wanted me to finally mess up. but i'm no fool, i won't.

"yeah, i'm a very big boy. Almost bigger than you I'd say." I snickered.

That Nambastard stiffened in anger. Y/n's eyes bulged open, her mouth agape, understanding my statement.
yes i meant that exactly how you thought i did. wink wonk

"you can just drop me off at home. enjoy your little date." i growled.
----------
At home; Y/N's POV

Jungkook stormed inside and hurriedly stomped to his room.

I sighed and tossed my keys on the coffee table.
he's gotten a lot more possessive lately, but i guess that should be normal for males.
"I should probably get ready." I said to myself.

I rummaged through my closet for something decent to put on. Pushing past all my sweats, I finally found my going out clothes.

A/n: just a random image from my pinterest lolol.

I looked at myself in a mirror a few more times before heading out.

I stopped at the door.
"Kook!" i called out. "Kook i'm leaving!"

nothing. no answer.

i put my bag down and walk over to the stubborn boy's room.

I knocked softly before entering.

I cooed as I saw him curl up into a ball and bundle himself back into the blanket.
he's just like a baby I thought

"Kook I said i'm leaving."

"then go away." he said still angy

"aren't you going to say bye?" i asked.

he turned over slowly.

before he could say anything. he paused.

His mouth dropped trying to form words.

"pretty." he finally let out and pulled on his long ears, turning beet red.

i blushed hard at his comment. One small word was enough to make me feel all tingly inside.

"Thank you, kook." I smiled and laid a soft kiss on his forehead.

his eyes beamed as big as saucers and his ears stood up prominently.

"d-do you have to go?" he asked grabbing onto my hand like a kid.

"i'll be back in a few hours, kay?" I stroked my fingers over his.
his nose twitched like a bunny's would and he nodded with glossy eyes.

i broke our hands and headed toward the door.
"don't burn down our house okay, kookie?"
He nodded again, not breaking eye contact.

I felt bad. That look on his face almost made me stay but namjoon is waiting for me.

Jungkook's POV

I waited before she shut my door before letting out a squeal of delight.

she said 'our house'.

To be continued...
____________________________

A/n: Hey everyone i know it's literally been forever since I uploaded. And I mean forever. I think i was able to pull through and create a good chapter. School has gotten me burnt out and tired to the point where I thought about quitting this story, but seeing how many people still read it made me feel guilty. So I finning got the courage to continue. I really love this book and all my plans for it. Thank you guys so much for still reading and support this far we literally his 87K reads that's insane!! 100K is so close i can taste it lol
WITH LOTS OF LOVE
-Kimjiilee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 9.8K 6
Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...
146K 5.6K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...
556K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
281K 14.4K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU ✔️ ♡♡♡ My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...