(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

Our Trinity has arrived!

163 5 1
By BluePaint6

"Ten more minutes and we'll be there." Goku calmly said. "Why do I feel so calm?"

"Training in high gravity and the thrill of a fight, Kakarot." Turles smirked.

"We should be careful. Especially me... I was only only able to train for a short time with you both." Li stretched her back. "Child labor was no easy task."

"You were practically crushing Turles's hand! He was crying by it too! Heh!"

"It hurt! Okay, Kakarot! Besides. You were crying about snakes the other day."

"They don't have any arms." Goku sniffled.

"Say, Kakarot. How about a game of rock-papper-scissors? It's a bet. Whoever wins gets to show off first."

"You're on!"

"Are you two serious?! At least let me on the bet!!"
-------

Krillin and Gohan were left to deal with Guldo. Not that much progress was made in the fight. But the match was able to reveal Guldo's ability to stop time and telekinesis. But like all thing....

It must come to an end.

Krillin and Gohan were taken aback by Vegeta's brutality.

"You know. You didn't have to end it that quickly, Prince."

"I don't see you helping, woman- What?! You're a Saiyan! You should be able to fight!"

"I'm not much of a fighter anymore. I am now only a medic. There's not much I can do."

"I never thought we'd be saved by you!" Krillin gestured to Vegeta.

"You think I'd ever save you pieces of trash?!!!"

"Yo! Yo! Yo! They just killed Guldo!" Jeice pointed at Guldo's remains of ashes.

"What a tragedy." Burter swayed his head.

"Hey! Without all five of us the special group pose won't be as cool. We'll have to have Captain Ginyu make up a new pose now." Recoom added.

"We gotta decide who kills the little guy!"

"I'll have Vegeta!" Recoom laughed.

"Those guys are a bit... Too much."

"Pointless posing and monologue while a fight happens. Where have I seen that before?"

"He'll has just began..."
-------
"This is embarrassing to watch." Chicory gritted her teeth.

Recoom kept on posing. Until Vegeta started his attack. He pushed, punched, and struck right at Recoom until he was done.

"You done?"

"....."

"THAT RARELY DID ANYTHING!!! IF ANYTHING IT WOULD BE A MAKEOVER! AND IT LOOKS AWFUL!!"

"I think I'm about to start!" Recoom laughed.

Not the fight was getting real intense. Recoom was an opponent not to underestimate even with that fatigue.

"When I would say that I miss the full moon... I didn't exactly want to see this one."

"The more I get to know you... The more I am fully convinced that you and Li are the same person."

Chicory only shrugged.

"We gotta fight him once Vegeta's done for... We'll have to get ready. Even if we might not see Goku nor Turles ever again."

"ERASE GUN!!!!"

"NOW, GOHAN!!!"

Gohan quickly went to save Vegeta from the powerful blast that came from Recooms mouth. Krillin swooped down and kneed Recoom at the back of his neck knocking him into the ground.

"O-Out of my way!!! *Cough* I didn't ask for any help!!!"

"Accept it, Prince! You need the help." Chicory helped him up and released her Ki to heal him, but Vegeta only scoffed and slapped her hand away. "Fine! I shouldn't waste my energy on you."

"Can Recoom also fight these munchkins?"

"Oh... Whiner." Jeice sighed.

"Alright. If you treat us to some chocolate parfait." Burter crackled.
------
Everything was chaos. Krillin was left on the ground. He was being healed by Chicory. Gohan was fighting Recoom alone.

CRACK

Now Gohan was left on the ground with a broken neck. He was left to die. He twitched barely able to breath.

"You sick maniacs!!!!"

Chicory stood up from healing Krillin and was about to run to Gohan's side, but was caught in an iron grip.

"Where do ya think your goin', lady?" Jeice chuckled. "You think a woman like you can help in a man's battle?"

Chicory can only curse under her breath.

Everyone paused. Their attention was turned towards a ship landing. A Capsule Corps one at that.

"I-It's Goku!!! Turles and- Li?!!! She and her baby are here?!!" Krillin yelled.
-----
"We've finally landed. Planet Namek." Li looked around.

"We have to find them quickly. Krillin, Gohan, and-"

"Bloomers."

"Bulma."

" Okay. Bulma. We know, Kakarot. Let's not waste time. It seems Gohan is dying as we speak."

"I won."

They all turn towards each other and nod. Swiftly zooming to fing their companions and son.

Goku was the first to find them and landed in the center. This brought the three Ginyu members attention.

"Show off." Turles huffed.

"You guys- Huh?!" Jeice looked to see that his grip on Chicory was no more.

"You're safe, Ma'am." Li comforted her.

"Thank you."

Li quirked a brow at Chicory. She didn't look anything like Piccolo. She couldn't be Namekian. She looked to see her face and was not expecting to see another person that looks a lot like her.

"....."

"Lettice?"

Li's ears perked. This Saiyan woman had her full attention.

"It is you..."

Chicory had a pained look on her face and fell to the ground. She held her hand to her mouth to mute her sobs.

"After all these years... I thought you'd never turn your face here."

"So you're my biological mother?"

"Y-You know?"

"I've known ever since I started my medical research on senzu beans. And... Human blood is different from...my blood."

They all gasped. Even the members of the GINYU force were interested in the conversation.

"I always tried to avoid who I really am. I couldn't find any explanation as to why my blood was different from a regular person's. That was until Turles came. He was the Saiyan I first met." She paused as she looked at the surprised faces from all of them. Especially Turles. "I had a test of his blood with mine. Along with Goku's and his brother's. And sure enough it was a match. But... I couldn't find how even with the Saiyan blood I had more human qualities."

"That's because I used Namek's dragon balls."

More gasps were heard. Goku had already helped Gohan and Krillin.

"I was an an elite Saiyan. Massacres left and right by me... And your father, Bok. You're father and I were the duo of destruction. We had you, but... Because of our elite rankings of power Frieza had become frightened by our power together and he was afraid of what would come from it. You, Lettice." Chicory turned her gaze towards Vegeta, Goku, and Turles. "And I could say the same about our entire race."

"So, he chased after you and him?"

"Bok and I separated. I ran far across the universe to get away from Frieza, but he always found a way to somehow find me. I eventually had enough and seeked help. I eventually found Namek. A planet that was believed to have been no more."

"That's how you got here..."

"Lord Guru was a kind and understanding Namekian. He opted that I used the Dragon Balls to save you and I. I didn't want you to live the cowardly life I had... So we sent you to Earth."

Flashback:

"I wish to know where I can safely hide my daughter."

The young Namekian child assisted Chicory with her wishes.

"A planet named Earth. If you were to send your daughter there she would fit in among the humans with the only exception of her Saiyan traits." The Namekian wish Dragon respond in Namekian tongue.

"I wish to turn her human!"

"It cannot be done."

"Why?"

"You cannot change who anyone is by the difference of how they were born, but I can seal her Saiyan abilities and features. But beware of the outcome from that."

"Please do so."

"And your final wish?"

"I wish Frieza will have no leads to finding my daughter or me!!!"

"It has be done! You're wishes have been granted. Farewell!"

Parunga vanished into the Dragon balls resulting in the orbs turning into a faded stone color.

"Lettice. You will thrive and live at peace in Earth as a free child. You'll live. You'll live."

A single pod was set Infront of Chicory.

"With this pod you will leave to Earth. Never turn back. Not even for a moment. I love you."

"M-Ma...mm... Mama."

"Mama has to see you go. You'll be safe."

"Chicory." A young Nail spoke as he tugged her pant leg. "Will you ever see your offspring again?"

"In another lifetime. Thank you for helping me with the wishes, Nail."

"No problem, Chicory. Lord Guru finds you a good person, so I don't see why I shouldn't help you."

Nail smiled as he tapped Lettice cheek. She giggled and held his finger.

"I have to let her go, Nail. This chance of letting her live is everything I could've ever hoped for."

Nail nodded and smiled sadly.

Lettice yawned and curled herself to sleep.

"You're going to be safe now. And safe may you stay. We hope that you grow and comeback someday." Nail pet her sleeping head.

The pod was set to Earth with the Saiyan child, Lettice...

Flashback end

Who was soon more known as Li lived in Earth protecting it with her friends and family.

"That explains everything..."

"I thought I'd never see you again."

Li instantly wrapped Chicory into a hug.

"You risked everything for me. Thank you."

They all cried.

"Are you done yet?! This was getting rather annoying." Vegeta scoffed as he coughed up blood. He was still heavily injured from Recoome's blast.

"Wait!! How did you heal the midget?! His neck was broken!" Jeice asked with wide eyes seeing Gohan standing.

"Oh yeah! Vegeta! It seems you turned a new leaf just like Turles!" Goku grinned. "Here's the last senzu bean!"

"Are you insane?! We'd like to keep more problems off our list, Kakarot!"

Goku only chuckled in response to Turles.

"What's so damn funny?!

"Hey!! Don't ignore me!!!" Recoome stomped his foot impatiently.

"Who wouldn't want to ignore a face as ugly as yours?" Turles chuckled.

"How dare you!!!!!"

"Another Saiyan? No! They're clones! And another woman one?!" Jeice blinked in surprise.

Turles walked towards Chicory and Lettice.

"Nice to meet you, Ma'am. The mother of my woman."

Chicory only raised a brow at both Li and Turles.

"Celes Li, your granddaughter must be taken care of as me and your daughter deal with these bafoons. She's napping inside our ship."

"Please check on our Celes, Mother."

"Alright." Chicory walked towards the ship. "May your fight be a success."

"You can bet on it." Turles smirked.

Li walked beside Turles.

"I guess I'll now go by Lettice Li."

"We can all be lettuce. Heh heh heh heh."

"You think all three of you can defeat us?" Recoome laughed.

'All three of them seem so calm! C-Could it be- No!!! It's couldn't be!!!' Vegeta was in full awe of their calm nature.

"Hey, Vegeta. Calm your tits and watch what a once low class Saiyan man can do." Turles chuckled appearing behind both Jeice and Burter.

"What?! When did ya-"

"Kakarot is a bit too merciful, so while he deals with that lump I'll be kindly asking you to leave. Or die. Both works for us."

Goku was against Recoome and was dodging his headbutting attacks with ease.

'C-Could Turles and he be Super Saiyans?!!'

"You're fast!! Ha ha ha!!!! Recoome commends you!!! Now dodge this!!!! Or die!!!" Recoome huffed and puffed. "ULTRA.... MEGAAAA- OMPH!!!"

"Sorry. You were wide open, I couldn't help myself." Goku grinned as he removed his elbow from that jab to the gut.

"Y-You!???!"

Recoome fell face flat into the floor. With his butt out.

"When I would say that I miss the full moon... I didn't exactly want to see this one."
____________________________________________
Author: Li is actually Saiyan. A little Cliche, but I thought 'why not?'. Plus it won't change much.

Plus I've been thinking of this since Li's designing process. I've got a lot of those early sketches. Especially the ones on my first few jjba Ocs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 54 19
It's been 6 years since the cell games and peace have been restored since. Gohan is now 15 years old and is now trying the UA exams to get into UA hi...
11.7K 120 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...
537 32 15
DRAGON BALL MASTER: NEXT GENERATION SAGA Welcome to AGE 804 an alternate future in a cosmic era, our seasoned warriors venture into space, unveilin...
6.3K 107 12
Just like the title says, I'm doing some one shot stories from canon characters, yaoi, yuri, love triangle, Canon Characters x OC, or maybe I'll add...