Multifandom Imagines (Request...

By Misfit0123

A bunch of imagines based on any character or person requested or that I think of. All will include Y/n Reque... More

Welcome
Trapped: Jennifer Jareau
Love: Charlotte Wrather
The Game: Emily Prentiss
"Under Siege" : Jemily
Rule 12: Abby Scuito
Forever: Phoebe Thunderman

"I should have voiced my feelings,": Emily Prentiss

95 2 0
By Misfit0123

Re-upload. I wasn't happy with the first draft.

Y/n POV

"Hey, wifey just got here. She doesn't look too happy," Aaron says poking his head in my office door. I jump up from my desk and peak through the blinds to see my wife with a glare on her face storming her way towards me.

"Thanks for the heads up," I sigh, Aaron laughs and makes his way out of the door.

She storms into my office and slams the door behind her as she stares at me. I slowly back up towards the wall not knowing what I did wrong.

"Hi honey," I say, slightly scared.

"Don't 'hi honey' me. Where the hell were you last night?" 

"I-I just wanted to finish my c-case files so we can have the weekend to ourselves. S-Strauss said we had the weekend off and I w-wanted to surprise you with a weekend away." I stutter

"Aww really?" I slowly nod my head, "I'm sorry, it's just I've been so stressed lately with the cases and I only get to really see you at home so when you were gone I guess I hit my breaking point and all my emotions spilled over." I immediately move forward and pull her into my arms. 

"I'm sorry Em, I had no idea." I say pressing kiss to her head and holding her close to me. I feel her relax as she melts into my hold. We stand there for a few minutes just holding onto each other.

"No, I should have voiced my feelings, I'm sorry." she says, laying her head on my chest. I glance down and see her closing her eyes.

"Don't be, it's okay. I know you have trouble sharing and that's okay. I'm here for whenever you are ready to talk." I press another kiss to her head and continue to hold onto her.

"Hey, we have a- oh I'm sorry am I interrupting?" I look up and see JJ standing at the door. I send her a small smile and shake my head. 

"We'll be right there Jayge" She nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I slowly pull back from Emily and look into her eyes. "You okay?" She slowly nods. I lean down and give her a quick kiss before releasing her and walking towards the door. I jump as she grabs my hand and pulls me back in for another kiss, this one longer. I place my hands on her waist to steady myself.

"That's for leaving me alone last night," She says as we break for air before walking out the door. I stand there in shock trying to catch my breath. 

How did I get so lucky with her?

Sorry I made it shorter. New imagines coming soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 64 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
2.8K 22 18
i'll do requests just read the first page (i will do ocs as long as you tell me what they're like, what they look like, etc.). if i don't know a fand...
108K 245 12
GxG imagines. I write all different types of prompts from fluff to smut to cozy holidays with a little angst. Just request it and I will try to write...
165 3 30
A normal 17 year old girl.. or at least that's what people thought. There was a huge incident in middle school. This random girl pissed off Jessica...