over.

By 4BEYGK

'Cause I thought it was over Got me thinkin' my feelings over You keep doin' it over and over You keep callin... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

five

2.7K 202 422
By 4BEYGK

onika maraj

Monday, I was in class on time. Teyana wasn't, but that wasn't a surprise.

I was happy. I felt guilty talking to her for some reason. Her girlfriend is in love with me.

I can't help it, look at me. I can't stop people from being in love with me, especially Bey.

Teyana walked in looking good. She was just in pajama pants and a crop top but she made it look so good. I'll never get tired of looking at her abs.

"Good morninggg." She pulled my head back and kissed my forehead when she was directly behind me.

"You look good." I need to start working out with her.

"Do I? I'm hungover as hell." She sat down and pulled her rose gold Macbook out, we had matching ones.

"You went out without me?" I felt betrayed.

"It was a date, my bad. Someone's having a midnight pool party at a Bnb, let's go."

"Where?" I didn't care, I would probably go anyway.

"I don't know where exactly but it's really not far. Bey could take us."

"We haven't done a single by ourselves since we got back with her Tey." I whined, I'm tired of seeing Bey everywhere.

"That's not true so stop lying. She's barely ever around us."

"Okay whatever. Let's get food after school, I want some Jamaican food."

"I don't have my car, I'll have to call Bey."

"Barely anyone in college has a car, let's be like them and walk or take an Uber."

"Do you not like my girlfriend?"

"I don't know her enough to have an opinion on her. It's not about her, I just want to spend some time with just you. Plus, you guys are always arguing and it's awkward for me."

All they do around me is argue or kiss.

"I promise we won't argue, we're good right now. We don't even have to talk to her, we can sit in the back and treat her like an Uber driver."

"I guess." Teyanas lazy ass just doesn't like walking, her car needs to hurry up and get fixed.

Our professor walked in so we stopped talking to try and pay attention. Halfway through the call Teyana tapped my shoulder and shoved her phone in my face angrily.

At first my heart dropped because I thought it was something of Bey and I. But I moved her arm back so I could see and it was a dm.

It was unread so I couldn't see the whole thing but basically some girl India was coming to her as a woman.

Damn. Bey needs to do better.

"What are you gonna say to her?"

"Nothing."

"What are you gonna do to your girlfriend?"

"I don't know, I don't even know what they did."

"Do you think she would tell you the truth?"

"No, all she does is lie."

"R- oh." I almost agreed with her.

"I'll just see what happens when I see her in the car."

"You said no arguing. Let's just walk."

"I'll text her and solve this before we have to get in the car with her, I promise."

I didn't say anything and pretended to pay attention to what the professor was saying.

I could see Teyana furiously typing in my peripheral vision but I ignored her until class was over.

I got my stuff and followed her out. Beys car was already outside, Teyana got in first and I went around the car.

By the time I got in, Teyana was already yelling at her.

"Who is this bitch?! What did I tell you about these little ass girls dming me?!"

"I don't know who she is, I already told you I've never seen her before." Bey started driving, her first wrong move.

Teyana mushed her head and her head hit the window. "Lie again bitch."

Oh my God, domestic violence?

"That was your one time. Do it again and I swear-"

"You swear what? Why can't you just stop? I don't get it."

"I didn't do anything, like I already told you. You can call her or whatever you need to do, she has the wrong person. Stop doing all this in front of your friend."

I was pretending to not pay attention again. This time I was just scrolling on twitter. Jesse Williams dick was so big.

"She's not even listening. You wanna fuck her too?"

She already did boo.

"What? Of course not."

She's acting like she wasn't just Cashapping me to unblock her and telling me she loved me.

"How would I know?! You fuck everything with legs!"

Well I'm not everything with legs but okay.

"I don't."

"You do! If I did the shit that you do to me to you, you would be sick! Don't let me text that basketball player back again, you'll be all in my voice messages crying and singing Marvin's Room and Throw away telling me to fuck that nigga get it over with!"

Damn. Bey does love a good voice message, I know from first hand experience.

"Text him back, fuck him, I don't even care what you do anymore. You're stressing me out and I didn't do anything. I don't know that girl."

"I'm done with you."

No she's not.

"Name one person I fucked besides you. You're living in la la land Tey. You're mad at me for stuff that never happened."

She mushed Beys head and it hit the window again. "Bitch, do I look fucking dumb to you?! I already know you're doing the shit, at least be honest!"

Bey started to pulling off to the side of the road. Uh oh.

There was a long moment of silence after she pulled over. I knew Bey was mad. Her head probably hurt too, Tey was pushing her head hard as hell.

"You can't speak now nigga? You have all this mouth to speak to these hoes but you don't have an explanation for your girlfriend?"

Bey put her head down on the steering wheel. She really did this to herself, she shouldn't have been cheating. She's making my friend crazy.

I should've walked my black ass to my dorm and ordered some food.

"I'm trying to be patient with you but if you put your hands on me again, I swear to God I'm beating your ass. I don't give a fuck if your friend is here or not, we will get out this car and fight like niggas. I have not once ever put my hands on you so don't put your hands on me either."

She's so mad that she's communicating. She's really over it.

"I don't-"

"Choose your words very wisely. We can talk about this later but this isn't the time of the place to be having this discussion."

Tey sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. "Fine, whatever."

This toxic stuff really isn't cute to me. I couldn't see myself being cheated on and being threatened to be fought like a nigga in the street.

The rest of the car ride to the restaurant was silent and awkward for me. Bey dropped us off without saying a word and we got out.

We walked into the Jamaican restaurant and I smiled and the smell of the food.

Tey ordered first then I did. It's not an authentic Jamaican restaurant unless they're rude to you.

We sat down with our food, we both got the same thing.

"I hate her. I can't believe she had me acting like that." Me either.

I was trying to listen and eat at the same time. I had oxtails, I was about to tear them up.

"Maybe you guys should just break up, it doesn't seem healthy." I'm not only saying this because I'm praying on their downfall.

"I already said I done with her."

"Is she not waiting to pick us up?"

She groaned and put her head down. " I don't know how to let her go. I love her."

"Does she love you back? She has no problem stepping out of your relationship and having sex with other girls so maybe the feelings aren't as reciprocated as you think."

"She does love me. She's in love with me."

She was just telling me the same thing.

"Love isn't always enough to take a relationship. Relationships need trust, loyalty, honesty, and respect. Those are all things your relationship lack from what I see. Maybe take a break and try to meet other people and see what happened."

"We just have bad moments, we have a lot more good than bad though. This is just regular relationship problems, everyone goes through stuff like this."

"Who's everyone? I've never gone through anything like what you're going through."

"You haven't even been in a real relationship."

"I haven't? I was with my ex for years, she never did anything like that. I was with someone who actually wanted to be with me and they knew how to treat me."

It's crazy how we're talking about the same person.

"Should I really just move on?"

"You have so many fine women and men in your dms and you're stuck on someone who can't be loyal to you."

"So that's a yes?"

"That's a fuck yes. At least try."

"You're right, I need to be strong."

"You do, stand up bitch."

We finished eating and I couldn't eat the whole thing so I closed the styrofoam to go plate and stood up.

"I have to get food for Bey before we go. It'll only say a second."

"You're getting her food?" What were we just talking about?

"She told me she hot boxed her car alone, I know she's gonna be hungry."

"So she didn't even ask you to get her food and you're getting it just because." Less than an hour ago, she was pushing her head into a window and telling her she was done with her.

"Whatever, shut up." She walked away because she knew I was right.

I waited for her to finish ordering and we left with the food. Bey was parked off the the side of the whole stretch of restaurants so we had to walk a little bit.

I opened the back door to Beys car and I could barely find my way inside because of all the smoke.

After we got in, Teyana leaned over the armrest and kissed Beys cheek and held the door up.

Maybe Teys the problem.

Bey was playing Pink Matter by Frank Ocean and Andre 3000 but she changed it to some Future when we got in. She was embarrassed.

"That's for me?"

"Mhm, I knew you could be hungry."

"Thanks."

We started driving back to campus and Teyana was feeding Bey while she drove. I was sick to my stomach.

Bey dropped Teyana off like before and waited until she was all the way in her dorm building.

"Can you get in the front?"

"No." Definitely not.

"I have a blunt rolled for you."

"Bye, I don't even smoke."

"Since when?"

"Forever, when have I ever smoked?"

"You used to always smoke with you."

"Yeah, but only with you." I never smoked weed just to smoke. I only liked being high with her.

"I have the pink rolling papers you like. Come on Nika, please."

I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt. I climbed into the front seat and I could feel her staring directly at my ass.

I looked back and she wasn't even trying to hide that she was looking. I rolled my eyes and got all the way in the front seat.

She started driving somewhere else. I didn't tell her she could take my anywhere else.

"Where are we going?"

"We can't smoke right here, security will come and get us."

"I didn't sign up for this. I barely even want to smoke this weak ass weed." I don't know why I'm even still here.

"Weak ass weed? You know it's not."

"Oh right, I forgot you're a lame version of a drug dealer."

"I'm not. I'm just doing what I have to do."

"No, you're just trying to be someone that you're not."

"How? By making money? I stay out the way and do what I have to do to help my mom. You know my situation so don't do that."

"You can't get a regular job?"

She ignored me and started rolling with pink rolling paper for me.

"Did you cheat on Tey with that girl?" I wanted to know, she just kept lying.

"I don't cheat."

"Be real." She's lying straight through her teeth.

"That girls mad I don't want to fuck her, that's why she's texting Tey. She's not even my type."

"Your type? What's your type?"

"You."

"Me? So that's why you fucked Lauren, huh?"

She lit it for me, hit it once, and handed it to me. "Here."

"So you're going to ignore my question?"

"Yes because you saw what just happened to me and you're doing the same thing. Why are you even worried? I thought you didn't want me?"

"I don't want you but you're dating my friend. It's not cool that you're cheating on her."

She had an actual blunt rolled for herself. They're too harsh for me.

"How's your mom? And your sister?" She lit it up too and started smoking. I thought she was high enough already.

"Good. Ming's in high school now."

"That's cool. I need to call your mom soon."

"No you don't, she doesn't want to talk to you."

"We talk on the phone all the time, what are you talking about?"

"You do?!" Carols weird for that.

"Mhm. That's my mama too. I send her money sometimes and I call her just to keep her company."

"Oh." I hate her less now.

She turned the music up and we just listened to music and smoked. We both love music, it was a big part of our relationship.

I like getting high with Bey for some reason, it's so calming. This is exactly what I needed.

I was just staring at the trees and vibing out to the music. I felt her finger under my chin and she turned my head to the side to look at her.

"I have a confession, I have to tell you something but I want us both to be completely sober before I tell you. Can I come over tomorrow?"

"Do you have to touch me like this to talk to me?" It was making me feel some type of way.

"I can't not do it. I'm in love with you. So deeply."

"You have a girlfriend Bey." I moved her fingers off me.

"I'll break up with her for you, just say the word. I want you."

"If you're that ready to break up with her then just do it. We're not getting back together though."

"Why not?"

"I'm talking to someone new, we really like each other." I don't know why I just made this up.

"What? Who?!"

"You have a girlfriend, worry about yourself."

"Are you serious?" She was in disbelief, she deserved this.

"I'm deadass. You moved on a week after, why are you mad that I'm moving on?"

"You haven't been with anyone since me?"

"Oh, no I definitely have. You think you're the only person I've ever fucked?"

She put the blunt out and ran her hands over her face. I can't believe she's acting like this when she literally cheated on me.

"Are you about to cry? You can't be serious fight now."

She didn't say anything, she just took the car out of park and pulled off.

"You can cheat on me, cheat on your girlfriend, and not give a fuck but you find out that I had sex with someone while I was single and you're doing all this? Get over yourself."

I'm not about to baby her. She needs to deal with this on her own, it's her problem.

"I didn't even say anything."

"Whatever, take me back to my dorm. I shouldn't have even came here with your dumbass."

"How am I a dumbass? I just asked you if you were serious, you're doing the most right now."

"Okay."

"You want some food?"

"I just ate." I was hungry though.

"We've been out here for hours, I know you're hungry."

"Hours?!" I hate hours feel like minutes with her.

"Mhm. You want food or no?"

"Yeah." Why not?

She drove us to Chick-fil-a and ordered for me, she already knew what I wanted. She knows my food order from everywhere.

She got the food at the last window and I tried to take the bag but she moved it back.

"Give me a kiss first."

"You lost your mind, I'm not giving you a kiss. Especially after your girlfriend was just kissing on you, go to hell."

"Let me kiss you then."

I rolled my eyes and pointed to my cheek. That was the best she was gonna get from me.

Of course, she had to do the most. She grabbed me by my neck and gave me a wet kiss on my neck.

I pushed her forehead back and she let my neck go. "Never again."

"Can I have a kiss on the lips? Teyana didn't even kiss me on the lips."

"No. Take me to my dorm."

She listened and handed me the bag. She put her hand on my thigh before driving off.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Uh driving?"

I mocked her, "Uh get your hand off me?"

"This is just how I drive, chill."

I know she doesn't drive like this, she never touches Tey when she's driving.

I didn't say anything and left her hand there. My dumbass.

She drove me to my dorm and parked right in front of the entrance.

"Bye. I love you."

I almost said I loved her too out of reflex but I didn't. "Bye. Thank you for the food."

I got out and ran into my dorm.

——

Bey?

Onika?

Teyana?

Bey and Teyanas argument? Was Bey lying?

Onika smoking with Bey?

What do you think Bey has to tell her?

Bey telling Onika she still calls her mom and sends her money?

Onika lying about talking to someone new?

Beys reaction?

——

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.3K 33
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

187K 10.6K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
53K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
41.6K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...