Something Else

By AndreaDoxon

Based off the famous short story 'Harrison Bergeron' by Kurt Vonnegut. Set on Earth in 2090, Something Else... More

Introduction
Something Else - Covers
Euphoria
The Word in Red
The Scarlet Vandal
Revelations
Claustrophobic
Insane
Aftermath
The Quiet Game
They Remember
Equals
Floor 0

What I Hear

34 10 10
By AndreaDoxon

David.

Kit, what are you doing here? I told you, I can't keep helping you.

I know, I'm sorry. I just need one more short.

One more?

Two, maybe.

You've got to be kidding me. I can't keep doing this.

David, please. You know I'd do it myself but they're onto me. My shelter's gone too, they're using the room for storage.

They're onto me too Kit, they're onto all of us.

Come on, you owe me.

I know that. Of course I know that.

Then help me. Help me live.

Kit-

One short. Three hours, no questions. Last time, okay?

Right, like it's ever the last time. Where do you want it, anyway?

KF... 3

The senior center? Why would you-

No questions, David.

Right. No questions. Fine, I'll get you the short, but just- promise me you'll be safe.

Come on David, you know I can't promise that.

I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 107 27
***Completed*** If you knew your world would soon be torched to carbon, would you fight to save it? ...Or light a match of your own? Violina, a girl...
32.4K 1.1K 21
Book 1 of the Paradise Series. - 3019: The world was now advanced in all sorts of technology. They were stronger than any species known. And now, th...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
449 0 8
2045. Not a good year for the United States. After nuclear war with former Korea, the United States crumbled into chaos and darkness. What once was t...