๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’...

By M00nDr0P0v0

โ˜…๐‘ฎ๐’๐’”๐’‰, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š! ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰... More

{Please Read this!}
{The wire/Fluff}
{READ THIS}
{Are you sure?/Fluff}
{Are we together now?/Fluff}
{The reactions/Fluff}
{Guys help!}
{The reactions 2/Fluff}
{Apology}
{No title}
{A bad day?/Fluff, maybe a bit angst}
{Midnight cuddles/Fluff}
{A creative name :)/Angst}
{Moon!-/Angst}
{Is Moon back or dead 7v7/Angst, Fluff}
{Let me goo.../Fluff}
{Drowning in kids/Fluff}
{Programming problems/Angst?}

{The meet/Smut}

2K 29 36
By M00nDr0P0v0

   (No one's pov:)

Sun was taking care of the children as usual

One of the kids came up to Sun and said "Mr.Sun look at my picture" the kid then gave Sun her drawing of him. Sun said "Aww Thank you" Sun laughed a little. After every kid finished their drawings it was time to sleep. When Sun got every kid to sleep he heard Vanessa call him.

(Sun's pov:)

I just got every kid to sleep and heard Vanessa call me so i went to her office

"You called Vanessa?" I said "Yes I did" Vanessa replied "I wanted you to meet the new animatronic" she said "New animatronic?!" I said with an exited tone "Yes" she said then I got even more exited "This is Moondrop" she said as a Moon animatronic came from the shadow. "Moon go with Sun to the Daycare" Vanessa said "Ok.." Moon said and when I heard his beautiful voice, I blushed a little. (W-what is this feeling) I thought as We started to go to the daycare. "Soo your name is Sun.?" Moon said "Yes, and your is Moon.?" I replied and asked him "Yeah..

(No one's pov:)

Sun and Moon went to the daycare. When they got there all the kids were asking Sun who is that other animatronic. "This is Moon, he is gonna help me take care of you guys!" Sun said.

Comment if you want chapter two cause i don't know if anyone will read this story

(242 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 964 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
70K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
173K 11.1K 44
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...
258K 18.5K 143
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก nรชn chฦฐa check lแบกi ฤ‘ฦฐแปฃc. Toai vแบซn ฤ‘ang lร m nรชn quรฝ...