𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 - �...

By PogChamp362

When y/n moves to a new school where they befriend a boy named adam, what happens when they meet their older... More

pinky promise?
its an SOS situation
i might like my new best friend
wait, as in y/n, like me?
what the shit?
if i die it's on you
It all suddenly clicked in my head
What the fuck?
why is love so fucking difficult
SUCK MY DICK BITCH
pinky promise.

i keep waiting to wake up and miss him less

3.7K 57 160
By PogChamp362

                                               waking up to the sun shining on my face i go to grab my phone seeing a good morning text from adam, i smiled and replied back.

adam :]

good morning <3

um me and me are gonna go to the drugstore because he needs stuff

wanna come?

yea sure

delivered 

and good morning <3

delivered

so i'll be at yours in 5?

delivered

helloooo

delivered

adam

delivered

adam

delivered

reed

delivered

reed

delivered

a

delivered

d

delivered

a

delivered

m

delivered

aaaaaaaadddddaaaaaaammmmmm

read 10:25

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

FINALLLYYY

also i'll be at your house in 5

ah okay see you :p

see ya <3

------------🧌-------------

adam pov:

THEY PUT A HEART AT THE END AHHDIDJDKD, i was red like a tomato 🍅 (there, ya happy now? 🙄 /j) i entered my dads garage to hear music flow through my ears, "dads favorite song." i see my older self in a tank top, "yeah me too, see we agreed on something." "maybe the only thing" he said cleaning his wound.

i look at his biceps in shock, this happens to me? woah i bet i get so many girls, he looks at me "what?" he asked, "i just....your... kinda ripped." i say pausing a bit, "okay" my older self said.

"do you work out?" "my genetics don't-" i said before he cuts me off. "ever have a thought and not let it out? could be fun to just keep it in." he suggested, "maybe in the future there's like, like gene therapy or nanotechnology for-" i raise my finger to feel his biceps, "don't do it.. don't.. don't do it" he says stopping me to touch it. my curiosity took over and i started asking questions.

"so, when does all.. this happen?" i say gesturing to him. "and does everyone skip leg day in the future?"  i ask, "does it happen in college?" i question, "oh, wait. do we get a lot of girls in college?"  i ask him, "i-" i start but get cut off by adam AGAIN, "adam, time travel exists" he laughs and continues "it exists. isn't that crazy?" he asked, "every conceptional idea that you have about the universe, has just been thrown out the window" he said, "yet your big question is, 'do i get laid?'" he stated.

"do i?"

"jesus christ", he said finishing zipping up his flight suit and started heading to the door, "i was just wondering." i said, "wonder in silence."

"oh my god! it's going to happen!" i breathed out, i follow future me outside into the backyard. "where you goin'?" i asked him. 

"drugstore" "i need to get this wound closed up" he replied, i look at his clothes and say "you're gonna go dressed like that?" he paused for a second, "why don't you where some of dads clothes" i suggest. 

----------------🧌----------------

y/n pov:

i walk to adams house after i finished what i had to do at home, i knocked on the door, while waiting i got out my phone and texted adam that i arrived. hearing footsteps i put my phone away, i was greeted by adam at the door, he was wearing a gray shirt that brought out his blue eyes, gosh his eyes are so pretty. "come in" he said, "oh uh thanks" i said snapping out of my thoughts.

he led me to what i think is his dads room, weird i've never seen him at his house. i see older adam standing in front of the wardrobe, me and adam stand next to him. "how long ago was dad's accident?" he said, oh. "about a year and a half ago" adam replied, "she still hasn't cleaned out his closet" his future self replied.

"she's not much of a house keeper" adam says, i hit him in the head "ow! what was that for?" he asked. "hey. you deserve that, you have her to take care of you. she has no one, d'you understand?" older adam stated, "do you understand? she wakes up every morning, with a broken heart and a closet full of his clothes", "and gets nothing from you but a fistful of crap, and not even, like, ten seconds of genuine empathy."  he said finishing his rant.

"i'm you, you know" the nimrod next to me says, "tell me about it, you know thirty years, and you still get sick to your stomach every time you remember how you treated her now."

he picks out a beige-y colored jacket, "i used to love this jacket" he said like a million memories rushed through his mind, "dad did too" adam said looking down, i grabbed his hand and smiled at him sympathetically, "i keep waiting to wake up and miss him less, but that hasn't happened yet-" he said, i cut him off by hugging him, i could hear a slight 'oof' coming from adam.

-----------🧌------------ 

older adams pov:

i hear adam let out a small 'oof' as y/n hugs him, i smile at the both of them, remembering my time with y/n before the incident. they let go from the the hug and smile at him.

adam looks at me "did you miss him?" he asks, "missed him while he was here" i replied. i looked back to see y/n looking at me with sorrowful expression, i look back at the jacket in my hands, "it's not gonna fit you" i hear adam behind me say referring to the jacket.

"sure it will" i say to him.

we walk to the drugstore, i look behind me to see y/n and adam following behind me both of them with interlocked hands.

i take out the jet necklace, "how's the jet?" i hear my younger self ask. "it's gettin' there" i replied putting the necklace back underneath my shirt.

"so the person you came to save is in 2018?" younger adam asked me, jesus i was so annoying, i looked both ways of the street, as we were about to cross it, "and somehow, you ended up in 2022." "how does that work? you just missed?" y/n asked.

"well, i got shot when i was stealing the plane" i replied to them, "so, uh... i was loosing blood, ship was comin' apart," "i jammed the coordinates, i didn't have time to double-check them." i explained.

"wait, you stole the jet?" me asked, god was i slow at gathering information, "it's incoded in me, so i didn't exactly steal it-" i said, "you borrowed the shit out of it." y/n said cutting me off.

"exactly, there's a difference" i said, "give me some cash i asked not-so-politely, "jeez could you be a lot more polite" y/n said as they roll their eyes, while digging through their pockets adam copying their actions.

"you don't have any money?" dumb me asked, "we don't really use money in the future" i said sarcastically, apparently i wasn't sarcastic enough for adam to get it, "really?" he asked curiously.

"of course we use money in the future, stay here" i demanded them.

-----------🧌------------

rays pov: (weren't expecting that one huh ;) )

me and chuck saw y/n and adam waiting in front of the drugstore, not of us planned to corner them on both sides me being on the left and chuck on the right on his skateboard.

"what's up, reed!" i hear chuck say, both of them tried to walk away from him, but i walked towards them. i hear adam mutter something to himself.

"well, look who we have here" i say. 

"ray, can we just take a break from the ass kicking today?" he asked.

 "we've had a lot going on" he says gesturing with his hands.

i push him against the bricked wall, "hey guys, enjoying our suspension" the boy in front of me says.

"i am now" i replied punching him in the gut, i hear him groan "that's my spleen" he says.

i fell someone grab my hair from behind, turning my head i was met by y/n's fist being met with my face.

i fall to the ground, i hear a random guy with a pharmacy bag in his hand, laugh, "i remember these little turd-burpers" he says.

"hey, man, we're, uh,  just playing around" i say scared of what he'll do, "shut up ray, this isn't about you" he says i froze in my place.

how the fuck did he know my name?

he grabs adams jacket staring at chuck behind me "chuck." he simply says. "what the fuuuuuck?" i hear chuck behind me whisper.

"hey, what's going on? huh?" i hear the guy say to adam, i turn away and see y/n looking at me with their stupid smirk.

"what are you looking at?" i exclaimed them, "a little pussy that's as stupid as he looks" they spat back at me, fuck this, i stand up punching them in the face.

"ow, you mother fucker!" this got the attention of adam he came to me and tried to punch me in the face. keyword: tried, i dodged and punched him.

he tried punching me again, dodging it, i pushed him on the leafy ground, chuck and i laughed at him "oh yeah!" chuck says.

"nice, man." chuck tells me.

"you crying, reed?" i ask him sarcastically, "oh no, chuck look we made him cry," i continued teasing him. 

i see him stand up and run off somewhere, y/n running after him. "it's like he was trying to loose" chuck says next to me.

"run away, reed!" i yell at him, i feel someone push me against the wall, like i did with adam. 

it was the weird guy.

"what the hell?" i breathed out terrified.

"i'm not supposed to do this." he starts, "ever hear the expression, 'every bully has a bully'?" he asked me.

i looked at him horrified.

"yours isn't holding up his end of the bargain, so i'm gonna take over," he explained. 

"what are you talking about?" i ask, he shushes me.

"you're a good fighter, you like to kick ass. you're a big kid." he says, "but if you go near adam and y/n, i'll know, and i will find you, ray" he threatens me.

"and it won't be like a couple of kids in a playground scrap" " i will pull bones out of your body, i will sharpen them" "and i will use them to stab little chuckie." he says gesturing his head to chuck.

"what'd i do?" chuck asked, "shut your mouth or i'll fill it with ray's feet. " the man says not leaving his eyes off me. 

"you understand what i'm saying? got all of it?" "the bones?" he asks, i terrifyingly nodded,  "yeah" i breathed out "your feet, in chuckies mouth?"

i feel my bladder fill up and start peeing, (this is so awkward to write 😭) "good, are you peeing right now?" he asked, i nod scared of what'll happen.

"yeah" i answered, "you're a real streamer" (it's like netflix down there) "get yourself home, and clean yourself up." "be the change you wanna see, okay?" he asked me.

as soon as he let me go, both chuck and i run as fast as we could.

-------------------------

older adam pov:

i pick up the stuff i got from the drugstore and headed back to my old home.

a/n

AYO QUICKEST UPDATE?!? POG?! also,

this made me happy :D, anyways have a great day/night/evening don't forget to eat, drink water and SLEEP it is important as you are to the world ://3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 256 32
(((Completely revised)))Y/n meet eddie while they were young. They became close friends until one day she disappeared....... While she was gone she m...
39.1K 893 47
Xavier Thorpe x reader After the twin sisters Y/n and Wednesday almost kill someone at their old school, they get sent to a school for outcasts: Neve...
50.5K 1K 18
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - things weren't going so well at y/n's school. so, her parents decided to send her to nevermore. let's just say things went a lot...
2K 64 17
COMPLETE!! Y/n is the sister of Xavier. when Xavier transfered to nevermore y/n didn't think she's like it there so she didn't go. now she misses her...