ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ YOᑌ [ZhanYi ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ]...

By kaushi330

Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning of the Journey
Chapter 2: Welcome to Shanghai
Chapter 3: Adapting
Chapter 4: Jie's Departure
Chapter 5: First Encounter
Chapter 6: Cold Prince
Chapter 7: Rude
Chapter 8: Sudden Attack
Chapter 9: Saved by Him
Chapter 10: Closeness
Chapter 11: Feeling Guilty
Chapter 12: Worried
Chapter 14: Angry Bunny
Chapter 15: Portraits
Chapter 16: Confused
Chapter 17: Yellow Mountain
Chapter 18: First Kiss
Chapter 19: After the Sunset
Chapter 20: About his crush
Chapter 21: In Wuyuan
Chapter 22: Not Anymore
Chapter 23: Back to Shanghai
Chapter 24: Taking Care
Chapter 25: It's Him
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 27: All Yours
Chapter 28: He is Fine
Chapter 29: Confession
Chapter 30: Flustered
Chapter 31: Shameless
Chapter 32: Love Birds
Chapter 33: Opening Ceremony
Chapter 34: First Date
Chapter 35: Bring It On
Chapter 36: Always You
Chapter 37: Dense Bunny
Chapter 38: Sudden News
Chapter 39: Back in the days
Chapter 40: A-Yuan
Chapter 41: Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Peahen

2.3K 204 7
By kaushi330

"What's the problem, Jie?"
Yibo asked on their way home after going to the supermarket with Yanli. It was a Sunday.
Yibo noticed Yanli was so quiet despite her talkative nature and also that she was spacing out.

"Mn? Nothing much, Yibo. I'm worried about Zhan. It looks like he is suffering from something. But it seems he doesn't want to talk about that. He is not a kid, so I hope whatever the matter is, he will resolve it quickly." Yanli look so concerned.

"Mmm.. Maybe he is just like you Jie. You don't tell your family about your problems and pains. You only said it to me. It seems like you and he are both doing the same. Don't worry. Just like you solve your problems on your own, he will do that too. Give him some time. He will be okay. Just like you said, he is not a kid." Yibo tried to console her.

"I hope so. I'm relieved that he's doing his work neatly and without neglecting it, even though he's having difficulties. He is always like that. If he wants to do something badly, he will do it no matter what happens. Therefore, I don't need to worry about his work." Yanli said proudly.

"When will the opening ceremony of his studio take place."

"Probably within the next two weeks. Cuz I need to return to work quickly. We didn't fixed a date yet. But we will soon."

******

"Are you two not going home today?"
Kuan asked as he saw Yibo and Ziyi almost burying their faces in the laptop. They were busy preparing a report that their boss requested suddenly.

"We won't be able to go home now. He asked us to finish this report as soon as possible and have it ready by tomorrow morning." Ziyi replied while typing on the laptop.

"Ok then I'll go. Try to finish it at least by 7."
Kuan said that because everyone in the office is off between the hours of 6 and 7. But no matter how hard Yibo and Ziyi tried, they couldn't even finish the first quarter of the report by 7.

Yibo is not working in a very large company. The company employs approximately 400 people, the majority of whom are production workers. There were only about 30 people in the office staff. The ground floor of the three-story building was reserved for production and the second floor for office space and the third floor for the CEO office. Today, however, fortune is not on their side. Only Yibo and Ziyi remained in the office after everyone else had left around 7. Only a few production workers who were working overtime remained on the ground floor. So Yibo and Ziyi both thought that it was not a good idea to being alone in the office because they didn't want to hear rumors about a boy and a girl being alone in the office until late. Yibo and Ziyi were always together at the office and now only Yibo and Ziyi are there. Kuan also not with them right now, making it easier to spread such rumors. Everyone in the office knows that the people in production are very good at spreading such rumors without hesitation. So Yibo thought for a minute and talked to Ziyi.

"We can't finish this from here. Let's go to my place. I can't go to your place since it is a girls' hostel. I'll call Jie and Aunty Xiao to ask permission. Jie said to call her after I'm done. She'll come to pick us up. After work is done, I'll ask Uncle Lan to drop you off at your place." Ziyi nodded without hesitating as she knows about the situation.

Yibo called Yanli and explained the situation, as he couldn't take a girl to their home without first informing them. Yanli and Mrs.Xiao said it was okay and Yanli came to pick them up. Yibo and Ziyi arrived home with Yanli and that's when Yibo saw Zhan's friends were there at home.

Yanli, Yibo, and Ziyi all entered the house together. That's when Yibo saw Zhan was sitting on the sofa but what caught Yibo's attention was the girl sitting next to Zhan was clinging to his body.

Yibo felt a pang in his heart. Yibo had never seen this girl before. When Zhan noticed Yibo had returned home with another girl his expression changed suddenly. He gave Yibo a death glare. Yibo looked away and drag Ziyi to his room.

"Yibo are you okay?" Ziyi asked as soon as they entered Yibo's room. She was suprised at first when she saw where Yibo lives. But when they entered the house she too saw another girl clinging to Zhan's body. Her gaze automatically shifted to Yibo's face. It's obvious that Yibo's face looks not too good.

"Mn. I'm fine. I'll go and ask Aunty Lan to make us something to drink. You turn on the laptops and get to work. Let's get this done quickly. So you can go to your place before it's too late." Yibo said to Ziyi with a forced smile and went to the kitchen. His mind was wandering with millions of questions. Who is that girl? Is she Zhan's girlfriend? Why she was clinging to Zhan's body? Why Zhan let her do so? yibo came back to his sense when he heard Mrs.Lan's voice.

"You came my boy? Yanli said you came with a friend and asked me to prepare something to drink. So I'm making some pomegranate juice."

"Okay Aunty, then call me when you're done. I'll come to get it." When Yibo was about to leave two girls entered the kitchen. one girl smiled with Yibo and Mrs.Lan without hesitating but the other one didn't even spare a glace at them. She was a beauty and looks like she came from a wealthy family maybe because of that, it looks like she has a some kind of a attitude. She was non other than the one who cling to Zhan's arms earlier. They washed the juice glasses and left the kitchen.

"Puff.. Do she think she is a princess or something? What a peahen!" Yibo's mouth left those words without his knowledge as he was mad at her.

"I know. Look at her insolent attitude. She is always like that. I also don't like her at all. Zhan's other friends are so nice, except this peahen. She even ignore our Yanli." Yibo gasped. That's when he realized he said it loud. It was a bad habit after all to speak behind another's back. So he was dumbfounded.

"She doesn't visit often like Zhan's other friends. But when she visits she always try to cling on our Zhan's body like a serpent. It is so obvious Zhan is uncomfortable. But she doesn't care. I heard she confessed to Zhan recently. I hope Zhan rejected her already because she is not a match for our Zhan after all." Mrs.Lan uttered while gritting her teeth.

Yibo didn't utter any word. When he saw Mrs.Lan had finished making his drink he quickly go over to take the tray. But that's when he saw Mrs.Lan was limping and one of her feet completely bandaged .

"Aunty what happened to your leg?"

"Oh this.. Cheng accidently broke a glass today. When I was cleaning the mess I stepped on a piece of glass mistakenly."

" Aunty Lan, you should be more careful. Is the cut deep? Why are you working in this stage without resting? "

"Not much my boy. Yanli and Mrs.Xiao didn't let me enter the kitchen after all and advised me to rest. So I spent the entire day in my room. But it is extremely boring to stay inside the room. Yanli scolded me as soon as I walked into the kitchen. I heard you returned with a friend, so I made an excuse to her saying I'll just make a drink for you two and then I'll rest again." Yibo shook his head and took the tray.

"But you should rest, otherwise it will worsen." Yibo exclaimed while Mrs.Lan nodded with a soft smile.

To be continued...

.
.
.

Hey my dear readers.🥰 I hope you are all doing well. Sorry for the mistakes and bad vocabulary. Hope you still liked it.
I'm a new author and this is my first story written in English. So I don't have many readers. But when I saw your few comments I'm so happy cuz it seemed like you're interested in my story. Even though I won't be able to reply to each of your comments individually, I read them all. They are so precious for me. It really encourage me to update soon. So don't forget to leave your thoughts. Not only positive ones but also negative ones. So I can learn from my mistakes.
See you soon in next chapter my sweet readers.🥰
Thank you for your love & support 🥀
Love you all ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 15.1K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
168K 12.8K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
357K 21.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
162K 10.2K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...