𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉...

By EllowenWrites

!Highest Rankings! #1 Sixofcrows #1 KazBrekker "Beg on your knees or I will not help you" I grin, a maniac la... More

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅
Back track
𝑴𝒓. 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒌𝒆𝒓
𝑵𝒐 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚
𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒓
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑽𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒆
𝑷𝒆𝒌𝒌𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔
𝑮𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒆
𝑵𝒐 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖
𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔
𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑵𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝒐𝒘𝒔
𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝑶𝒅𝒅
𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒏
𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
Authours Note
Bound
Nerves
Savior
Secure
Market Heist
Planning
Old Man
Spy Shit
Temporary Home
Silo
White Blade
Awakening
Ideas and deeds
Plan
Idiocy
Stupid Games
Loyalty
Tailoring
Fresh Faced
Preperation
Auction
Ghosts
Trickster
Music to My Ears
Mourners
Settle
Dance of Fate
Eternal Love
A/N

Reunited

2.2K 70 1
By EllowenWrites

Kaz POV

My leg screams for rest with each step I take. I slow and Wylan follows without a complaint. He feels guilty. I don't care. I have to see the job done. I have to see her. The plan should have gone smoothly on their part. That's when I see her limp frame being carried by Inej.

My pace quickens and the pain subsides to an ache as my heart races. Fear overtakes my senses and I have to get to her. Inej and Nina rush to meet me. As I near them I see she is covered in blood. Inej"s hands are covered in it from holding her. Her face is smeared with the dark liquid.

"What happened?" I demand.

"We were ambushed and, Emris took a knife to the back and a bullet to her calf.

"Nina, can you feel a heartbeat?"

"I can't feel any of yours. There's nothing from any of you." Nina says sadly.

"Damn it." I remove my gloves and place my fingers to her neck. A dull pulse emerges from her neck and I sigh. "She's alive but not for long. Let's go."

We rush to the boat and I see to it that Inej keeps her back elevated to not move the dagger. She will bleed out if it moves an inch. My arms ache from rowing but I keep pushing. Just a little farther. Rotty helps.

"Stop," I tell Rotty. He obeys and we drift to the edge of the bank. We quickly move and over the hill I see stadwatch. "They're setting up a blockade."

We travel through the streets of Ketterdam at a painful pace. I push the group forward to Jesper's father's residence he is staying in a hotel. We scramble up the stairs and bang on his door.

"Yes. Oh, come inside." He urges us inside as soon as he sees us and our conditions. I find a blanket and lay it on the ground in the bathroom. Inej lays Emris's limp body on her stomach. I quickly grasp the knife and pull. The dagger comes out easy but the bleeding is bad. Thick hot blood pours from her wound. I apply pressure with a cloth and Nina directs me to move it as she stitches the would closed.

"Who'd you like a doctor?" Colm Fahey asks.

"No." We all protest.

Nina lays Emris on her back and I stare at her face. She could be sleeping for all I would have known. I remember the first time she got stabbed and came to me. I was frantic. Now I sit and watch as her chest rises and falls.

"She'll be right." Nina insists.

I ignore her and they all leave me alone. I move closer to Emris. I gently stroke her hair away from her face. I dampen a cloth and remove my gloves. I gently wipe the crusted blood from her skin. I lean against the wall and sigh. I hear a rustle and I look at Emris. Her eyes slowly flutter open she tries to move but I push her back down on the blanket.

"Don't move, Emris." I snatch my hand back as the hands grab hold of me. "You've been stabbed and shot."

"My favorite combination of injuries." She says in a small voice. "You're alive?" Emris breathes. She twists her head around and I help her sit up next to me. "What? How."

"I'm breathing and my hearts beating." I grin.

"No, the man said you were as good as dead." I watch as tears fill her eyes and I take a step across the line. I pull her close and she tentatively places a hand on my chest as I wrap my arms around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and sobs. "I'm glad you're alive." She says.

"I'm glad you're alive, Darling," I say clutching her close as the hands tug at me.

"I love it when you call me that." She says.

"Me too." I smile and let sleep both take us away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 81 34
On the run from her past, Lyra makes a mistake which forces her to work for Dirty Hands Brekker. Mission after mission, trust gained and feelings unc...
56K 1.2K 19
The Crows have just pulled off the mission of their lifetimes, but a small job quickly turns into an adventure when a young girl is rescued from slav...
45.5K 1.4K 27
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. A traumatic past...
28.9K 608 45
"Is that all ? Is that why you hate me that much Brekker?" Y/n pressed her axe against Kaz's throat. "Most of all, I hate you because I think of you...