It's Not A Dream (Hiatus)

By httpszo

Each night Y/N would start dreaming about her crushes at school. IVE was their name, the name that would spre... More

Chapter I: Dreams
Chapter II: Blonde Cat
Chapter III: Captain Pup
Chapter IV: Awfully Great Couple
Chapter V: Love Songs
Chapter VII: Butterfly
NEW BOOK

Chapter VI: Autumn's Number

361 39 10
By httpszo

Y/n's schedule was all packed today. She had to do rehearsals for the school's dance team at the end of the day plus the two projects that would be due in two weeks from today. There was also an essay that was supposedly going to be expected in two days but her fat ass decided to procrastinate and here she was, with a bunch of work on her shoulders and the additional stress of the music contest next week.

She wondered how the hell did she get all the way here without crumbling into a pile of dust due to all the procrastination.

One thing for sure that Y/n had to attend to was her weekly tutoring lessons after school. It was mostly for kids who were falling behind in class so it came across as torture to some, but to Y/n, it was a heaven 'cause you know why.

Y/n headed into the library. Liz was sitting in the same seat as last time, seeming to be looking through her stack of work.

"Hello?" Y/n taps Liz's shoulder lightly to which a little squeak left her mouth.

"Ah, jeez, it's only you," Liz held her hand close to her heart as she breathed out in relief. Her face was as red as a tomato from embarrassment. Somehow what she said pinched Y/n's heart, maybe she was expecting too much from the small conversations they had off and on?

"Sorry," Y/n apologies but couldn't help smiling a little from seeing Liz's cuteness.

'I wonder what it's like to be her girlfriend...' Y/n quickly shook the ridiculous thought out of her head.

"Can you accompany me to the student council room real quick? I think I left some papers in there that I need," Liz asks.

Y/n nods, "Sure, I'm always in for a small detour."

Liz and Y/n somehow managed to talk more comfortably this time around. There were barely any small and awkward conversations so Y/n congratulated herself on coming this far.

While they talked Y/n started finding a lot of little facts about Liz that she had never known before. Some small facts like her having the love for sports and getting an award for excellence in sports in school. To Y/n, Liz never really looked like a sports person because she always had this clumsy and cute aura around her, though there was nothing wrong with being good at sports since it always made a person a bit more charming than normal.

"I think I've been talking a lot about myself," Liz laughs a little into her hand, "why don't you talk a bit about yourself? It's boring to just talk about me."

Y/n laughs a long, "Well," She scratched the back of her nape. "I guess you could describe me as an artistic person. I love singing, dancing, componsing, and drawing... anything music or art related basically. "

"WOAH! Maybe we should sing in a duo together sometime! I really want to hear you sing!" Liz exclaimed excitedly.

"O- oh," Y/n stutters in surprise, "sure! I'd love to!" It was like a dream come true to sing with the school's most loved vocal queen.

"Haha, that's great to hear," Liz smiles, "we're getting near, thanks for coming with me even though the student council room is all the way on the other side of the campus."

Y/n nodded, "No problem, I love to help out, so call me anytime!" Y/n puffs her chest out and hits it with her fists twice in a proud manner. Liz laughed at the manner which made Y/n blush a little, she had forgotten for a quick sec there that she was with Liz and not with her other friends.

Y/N and Liz continued to walk down the campus, since it was already school hours most of the students had already gone home, but some stayed because of club activities or meetings. While walking Y/n felt like they were being watched. There was always something with Y/n, whenever someone or something would stare at her she would feel the chills down her back, the hairs on her arms would stick up as if she was spiderman.

To check, Y/n quickly turned her head back. Sadly, she only caught a figure in black disappearing. Whoever it was they reacted faster than Y/n did.

"So my brother decided to throw the toothbrush in the toilet for revenge-" Liz stops midway in her story when she sees Y/n looking back at something. Her eyes followed Y/n's gaze, also looking back at the empty hallway but saw nothing interesting in particular.

"Um, what are you looking at?" Liz asks, confused why Y/n was looking into empty space.

"Uh- oh, it's nothing, I think I was just seeing things," Y/n laughs it off. She wondered who it was back there but quickly shook the thought out of her head, not wanting to be occupied by useless thoughts of paranoia. "Let's keep going, we don't want to waste time standing here." Like she's the one to say, she was the one who started to wander off.

"Alright then," Liz didn't want to pry. She knew Y/n was simply lying to her but guessed from the look in her eyes that it wasn't something that should be talked about right now.

Soon enough they reached the student council at the very inner section of the campus. The student council room was a small cabin-like building far back that used to be the school's old arts classroom. It was located in the gigantic garden the garden club planted for the school, filled with various flowers, trees, and plants all around.

Liz opened the wooden door, revealing the interior of the cabin. The inside was dim, but from the sunlight that came through the cracks of the curtains it seemed like the student council had turned the old rundown cabin into something usable and cozy. Everything was nicely organized and clean, the old furniture was all thrown into the shed in the back and replaced with new ones.

"Huh, this place looks different from last year," Y/n notes, taking a step into the cabin.

"Yep," Liz agrees, "after we were moved into the old art classroom we decided to fashion it up into a place more comfortable and suitable for the members to work in. We even have a few sofa beds in a small room that was used for art supplies so if some members worked overtime they could sleep there for the night."

"That's really efficient, it seems like this year's student council could actually do something." Y/n looks around in fascination.

"Oh! Liz! What are you doing here?" A familiar voice came from behind Y/n.

"Unnie! I forgot some important papers here so I came back," Liz responds.

Y/n looks back and sees the unexpected, Kim Gaeul, also known as the Autumn princess, but after she cut her hair a few weeks back she had been called prince instead.

Gaeul looked at Y/n up and down curiously, her head a bit titled as if she was assessing if Y/n was fit enough to even stand in her presence.

She then does the unexpected, reaching her hand straight out with a quirky smile, "Nice to meet you, you're Shin Y/n, right? I've heard a bit about you from the blonde next to you."

"Unnie!" Liz's face starts firing up. Y/n also blushes a little by that small fact.

"Ah, I worded it wrong, right?" Gaeul chuckles lightly, "I meant it by her talking about her smart and handsome new friend... I've got to say Liz, that description fits well..."

"UNNIE!"

Now Y/n really started blushing hard. Being complimented by a princess like her like that?! It's a dream come true for sure!

"Ahem, should we get the papers, sunbaenim?" Y/n whispers to Liz who was still standing there, flustered and all.

"A- ah, yes, let's go." Liz walks off awkwardly into the main room stiffly like a robot.

Gaeul couldn't help but laugh a little after seeing the very flustered Liz walk off like that. "It's always fun to tease her, her reactions are always funny to watch,"

"Yea, I can see that," Y/n smiles along.

"Well, Y/n,"

"H- huh?" Y/n gets caught off surprise from Gaeul calling her by her name without any honorifics. If it was someone else then Y/n would've been a bit annoyed, but somehow with her it felt a bit different. Y/n liked the way her names slipped out of Gaeul's mouth like that.

"Can you reach your hand out?" Gaeul asks.

"O-oh, sure," Y/n quickly places her right hand out for her.

Gaeul takes a closer step to her and pulls Y/n's sleeve up to show her wrist. Quickly taking a pen out of her pocket, she uncaps it and writes some numbers on it.

"All done," Gaeul steps back, looking at what she wrote with a big smile on her face.

At first Y/n wondered what Gaeul wrote on her wrist but after quickly thinking it looked oddly familiar, 10 numbers, two pairs of three numbers spaced out and the last pair contained four numbers, like a phone number. A p- PHONE NUMBER!!!

"D- don't tell me this is your-"

"Well why don't you call it later and find out?" Gaeul smirks.

"I-"

"I'll see you around next time, adios!" Gaeul winks at Y/n before leaving. Y/n stood there stunned as the sleeve of her uniform slowly slipped down.

"Did I just get the Autumn princesses number?" Y/n whispers to herself as she balled her right fist tightly, celebrating her big achievement silently.

"Y/n?"

Y/n turned around to see Liz with a few papers in her hand, it seemed like she had recovered quickly from that tease Gaeul threw at her.

"Did she leave already?" Y/n quickly rewired her brain, Liz meant to be asking about Gaeul since she was the only person gone now.

"Yea, she left a few seconds ago." Y/n nodded.

"Oh, alright, lets go too then, we can't waste anymore time." Liz says.

"Yep! Back to the library it is!"

(A/N: Ah~ another chapter finally out~ My research project presentation is coming up next week monday and I'm so freakin' nervous- I feel like there's a ton of shit falling down at the end of the year. 11 more school days until my summer break!!! I can't believe the year has already passed by so fast TT Anyways, enough with personal life- This chapter actually consisted a lot of procrastination and bursts of writing put into one. About 1/3 was done after I posted the previous chapter and the rest 2/3 was done today. I really can't manage my writing consistency lmfao

Well I will see you in the next chapter! P.S: Please support with a vote, add it to your library/reading list, or just comment, it really helps motivate me to push through the procrastination.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 800 28
**(09/03/2023) Note: This story is semi-complete, meaning the last part is a summary with snippets of the rest of the story. While not completely "co...
11.5K 555 25
Isolated her entire life, Always doing her studies, not allowed to hang out with friends, Yeji finally learns the truth about the reason she's alive...
46.9K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
308K 12.4K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...