Fair In Love And War: Yandere...

By Jaj_writer_1011

What would he do for a girl he loves.. Not just loves but is sanely obsessed with her. "Baby don't run, you... More

Ep 1 Black guy with a blood stained knife
Ep 2: Are you okay?
Ep 3: Babygirl 😈
Ep4: who am I baby girl?
Author
Ep6: Killer reveal???
Ep:7 Plot Twist? or ???
Ep 8: Killer
Ep: 9 Ha!! gotcha
Author
Ep 10 who are you all?
Ep:11 Huh! Finally

ep5: Who the hell is he?

35 3 0
By Jaj_writer_1011

??? POV

I've been on a huge spree for my baby girl, I can't stop thinking about her. Now that I want her so badly, I'm gonna leave clues on her. I want her to know how much I love her. She is smart enough to understand already why I have been killing these pieces of shit.

Mr. Jung was a piece of cake to get. He was a dirty womanizer. I could pretty use that to get to him.

But that bi*** Jihyun saw me going to Mr.Jung's house.. I let it slide but he was going to tell it to my baby. How will I let him do that.?

So guess what I did? I killed him...

Now you have no where to go baby girl, if I get rid of your clown crowd(her friends) you're only mine...

Maniacally laughing at his plans..

End of ??? POV

At school:

Y/n was in her own world while thinking of a concept for her project.

While so, her classmate Riya approached her.

Riya: Hey y/n.

Y/n: Hey Riya, what's up?

Riya: Are you free for a talk?

Y/n : hmm sure go on..

Riya: Umm.. So y/n, actually...

Y/n: what it with being shy? As if you're trying to propose me!?🧐🧐

Riya: Aish ani, its something else. You know I have a huge crush on your friend Jin, you guys always be together, he is a straight forward person.. He already has a lot of fangirls all over and he has been rejecting them constantly too. So I am just so afraid to approach him directly. So maybe you umm.. let him sit with and help me? I mean I really love him. Not like the other gold diggers out there.

Y/n's POV

Riya is a pretty nice girl. My friends have been protecting me for like three-four years now. They have a life too right. Its not like they can just spend their whole life around me itself. Maybe they should get someone in their lives for sure.

Y/n: Riya, I'll try about it. I dont like thirdwheeling. You could've talked to him, still since you're a nice person, I'll try to tell him about it.

Namjinkook came..

Jin: Hi Piggie, what's up?

Y/n: 🥺 If I am a pig I'll be on Guinness record for being the cutest pig, you monkey.

Nj: Omo, I'm going, you guys have started your bickering early itself..

Jin: Namjoon*ah, where are you going tho?

Nj: Hyung I and kookie have English now, so we're leaving. Have fun with this Piggie.

Y/n: Yah!! You too Brutus? Wae! All my friends are betrayers.

Jin: Jincha, you're whining for this. Pabo come let's sit.

While parting ways, you saw something slip out from Kookie's bag..

A notebook.. I called his name and saw the note and shocked a bit. It had "I love my baby girl" on the cover
(Like the below picture)

I was about to open it, but someone snatched it from me.

It was Jungkook,, he had an unreadable expression, but soon he smiled and ran saying he is getting late to class.

You came out of it when Jin called you..

Jin: Piggie, c'mon let's do our project..

(You wanted to help Riya, so your partnered with Ronnie one your classmates so that, jin would be left with riya)

Y/n: Jinnie, I'm sorry, I got paired with Ronnie. I think we were shuffled. You are left with Riya I guess.

Jin: Aish, thats OK, but umm.. Never mind. Then I'll sit with her I guess.

(You mentally patted your head for doing a good job on your excellent plan)

Time skip
Evening

Jin: guys I'm a bit busy today. Well hang out later, something came up sorry🥺🥺(puppy eyes)

Y/n: Something or someone?

Jin: Aish what are you saying?

Y/n whatever!!

Jk: OK then y/n come we'll two will accompany you home..

Nj: yeah, that sounds good c'mon..

Y/n: K let's go.. Umm. Joonie, why is your shirt stained? Is it blood?

Nj: Yes its blood, I killed someone in the break

Pabo what are you even saying? Dont you know my clumsy ass. Must've been ketchup. Or must've been paint from art class, even I'm seeing it jus now.

Jk; But hyung, it still looks like real blood tho..

Nj: yes kookie, it is..I'm a vampire, now come here, I'll taste your real blood too🧛🧛🧛🧛

Y/n: Aish, I shouldn't have even started this. Guys hajima. Stop playing around like kids.

Nj: Its just fun babyg.. Ummm... I mean y/n..

Y/n: What did you say?

Nj: I said it was fun

Y/n: No didn't you call me something? Aish never mind. We're here anyways bye guys.

Jk: you are not calling your guests who guarded you all way in?

Y/n: nope, not today I gotta do my homeworks.. Get lost.

Namkook: *dramatically*hmph, what an ungrateful world!?

You chuckled and went in.
Time skip
Next day evening
Riya and Ronnie were dead too..

(An: Guys dont think how is a lot of killing in a same class normally happening. Like mentioned in earlier parts, a serial killing has been happening on. Even though its haunting people, they weren't able to do anything more or no one could see it like they're happening for y/n, they didn't know, but by now murder news became a routine. Only y/n knows why they die. And sorry for more times skips, I mean they have their regular school life too right? Its not like they are detectives to have only this issue in life, so time skips for normal school things.. )

You were attirely shocked. Weren't they both associated with you just the previous day?

Ronnie was with you and a bit touchy while discussing the project too, but why Riya? Wasn't she just with Jin? Jin? Jin? He was not with is yesterday right..

You slowly drifted to such thoughts.
Jk's baby girl note, Namjoon almost going to call you baby girl and Riya's death after being with jin made you think. You were thinking what if one of your friends were the killer?

An: What do you think? Was it jin? Namjoon? Jungkook?

Who is it?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.6K 11
"I love her. I want her. I need her. That's all in my mind all the time. I know she loves me too but she doesn't realized her feelings yet." "Stop! A...
124K 5K 46
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...
56.4K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
251K 16.1K 40
when you happened to get put into a game and try to escape your death ending. yandere jungkook x reader complete