Endless affection

By lexiewrittes

Mariah Rossi is just a normal girl with a not so normal life. What will happen when she and some unfamiliar b... More

INTRODUCTION
Character's
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Update!!
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
UPDATE!!
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Update!!
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Update
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
chap 41
update
chap 42

Chapter twenty two

1.2K 26 0
By lexiewrittes

Mariah's pov:

It's been a week since Marcus has been gone.

I haven't gone to the empire,I haven't checked the shipment's.

And I haven't even gotten out of bed to go downstairs and eat something.

I haven't changed my clothes since 5 days ago, I need a shower,my hair is greasy.

Yet, I still lay here in my now uncomfortable bed running through the many scenarios in my head.

If I could have been there sooner.

If It would have been me rather him.

The thought of my only family member left being shot and killed right infront of my eyes sends shivers down my spine.

I groan flipping onto my right side opening the side tables drawer,getting my diary that I haven't written in since I was god knows how old.

I grab the pen that I always kept intact on the front of the booklet and start writting my thoughts down on the cream colored note.

I haven't done this in quite awhile. God I feel so guilty, like it's all my fault. I feel as if there was something I could have done but I failed to do it when I should have. I failed as a sister,a daughter, a friend, I failed everyone and everything I can possibly think of. I'm so unbelievably sorry, I am so sorry that I can't even think straight without the feeling of guilt and numbness rushing over my body. I haven't done anything for myself or anybody else. I can't, I just can't do this without my big brother. My mother left, my father was killed, and now my brother was killed in front of me, I'll be damned if I let anyone else I care for get hurt because of me. - Mariah.

I set my pen back on the front of the book closing it and setting it back in my drawer.

Knock knock

"Mars? It's me Dani can I come in love?" Danika's voice sounded through the door making me sit completely up.

"Come in" I reply opening the other side of the blanket for her to sit down.

I sit there awkwardly fittiling with my locket that Marcus had gifted me for my birthday all those years ago.

In it holding a picture of young Marcus holding a baby me. On the two side's of the couch our Father and Mother stood there smiling like their life's depended on it.

I'm lifted out of my thoughts when a soft hand is brushed on my arm.

I look over at Danika who is holding a sympathetic look on her face while rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

I lean over to her as she now cradles me in her chest while running circles on my back with her hand.

"I'm sorry Mars.. This is not your fault okay? None of this is your fault at all so please do not feel guilty about this." She stops talking and pauses all her movements.

She speaks again.

"I want to give you something, I won't need it back so you can keep it. It helped me through my darkest times when nobody was there. And I know you have people who are here for you but just in case you aren't ready to open up." She say's before rushing out of the room.

Soon enough she came back with a panda bear stuffed animal who was holding a big Purple Heart in its hands.

She walks over to me and hands it to me.

"Leonix gifted it to me a while back. He said it was his when he was a baby and he didn't need it anymore so he handed it down to me when he noticed I was struggling. And now, I notice you're struggling so I want to gift it to you. I know it's not much and you can refuse to take it if you want but I just thought I'd be a nice sister." She said looking down at her feet as she waited for a response.

I slowly arised from my bed and hugged her as tight as I could. And in that moment, we both shedded tears.

When we noticed we were both crying we started laughing,clutching our stomachs as we laughed to hard.

We finally pick ourselves back out of our giggling fit and sit down on the bed side by side, hand in hand.

I finally gained some courage and broke the unnecessary silence.

"Y'know. Not ever in a million years would I have thought that someone my father was incorporated with would kidnap me, fly me all the way to Sicily, lock me up only to be moved to a room, and become best friends with his sister. No let me rephrase myself, become sister's with his sister.. dani, you have never failed me in the few months I have been here. I can always rely on you to comfort me. I love you Dani, forever and always." I told her while looking down at our hands.

She leaned into me and hugged me muttering a quick 'I love you Mars bar'.

"How about, we go to the beach!!?" She suggested jumping up from her sitting position.

I quickly laughed and agreed with her.

"WAIT! Dani, I'll need to borrow a swim suit?" I said looking at her while she was posted up by the door.

She nodded in agreement and we ran to her room entering her closet.

She looked for a couple minutes before handing me the perfect suit.

It was a bright blue color.

I thanked her before walking to her bathroom changing into it and taking a pair of her ripped jean shorts.

"I'll just borrow these. And as for the swim suit I'll give it back when we get back" I told her before she spoke up.

"Don't bother. My clothes are now your clothes as well. And for the swim suit, just keep it. It looks better on you than it did me." She said sending a polite smile my way.

She put on her swim suit and we raced down the marble stair case into the kitchen grabbing a drink and walking back to the living room.

"Ethan, where is Leo?" Danika asked Ethan who was shoving pizza into his mouth.

He replied by motioning up to his office.

We thanked him and rushed up to the office not even bothering to knock.

"Dammit, don't you dipshits know how to knock. I've told yo-" he got cut off when he seen Danika and I walking past the wall that was blocking his view of who was entering.

"Sorry. What do you two need." He asked not taking his gaze away from Danika and I.

Danika stayed silent so I spoke up for us.

"We wanted to know if we could go to the beach?" I questioned.

He shook his head.

"Absolutely not, not without guards and I wouldn't even want them around you two when your half undressed." He said.

Danika huffed and I sighed.

"But, what if you and Ethan take us? Than we wouldn't have a problem seeing it would be my brother and brothers best friend." Danika suggested.

He looked down at the papers scattered on his desk before sighing.

"Fine. Go tell Ethan get ready and pack the car." He finally agreed.

We all waited a few minutes while Ethan loaded the Range Rover.

"Let's get this show on the road little munchkins" Ethan called from the front door.

Danika, and I make our way down the stairs going out to the car.

Not long after Leonix came out the front door followed by Ethan.

Ethan got situated in the front passenger while Leonix was in the driver's seat.

"Roll the windows down and open the roof" Danika say's.

All of the windows open including the sun roof.

Danika leans over the center counsel and turns the radio up connecting her Bluetooth.

'The night is still young' by Nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers.

I got a random rush of energy and unbuckled my seat belt, got up and stood with my top half of my body out of the sun roof.

I let my hair free and spread my arms closing my eyes enjoying the moment.

It felt like nothing existed.

Like I was free of all the troublesome thoughts running through my head.

"Yo, You good up there Mars?" Ethan asked.

"All good up here Eth." I replied still not having a care in the world.

Soon after I heard someone else's buckle unlatch and Danika's head popped up next to me smiling.

We both laughed as the wind took over our hair, throwing it in all different directions.

She grabbed my hand in hers and put our interlocked hands up in the air above us.

Leonix didn't slow down his current speed of the car on the freeway as we made our way to the beach.

Still hanging out of the sun roof, Music still blasting,still laughing and singing along with the music.

We were now exiting the freeway to the beach.

"We're here girls" Ethan said to us.

We grabbed all of our Towels and the cooler and such.

Danika started running, so I quickly followed after her.

Letting the hot sand absorb my feet, the sun hitting my skin making me instantly hot, the wind moving my hair In all directions.

For the first time in a couple years.

I had finally felt.

Free.

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE IVE BEEN BUSY LATELY SHOPPING FOR THE PERFECT DRESS FOR MY 8TH GRADE FAIRWELL DANCE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 7.5K 20
He goes by Russo. No one calls his real name because of his past. Russo is cold, emotionless and hell is calling for him. Anastasia the innocent...
3.3M 57.4K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
728K 17.4K 33
Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking about money. She has been living with a...
53.6K 311 18
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...