Gems that kept me up all-nigh...

Por the_bestest_101

This was one of the projects that I had been wanting to start a while back, but life was banging on my door... Mais

My Notes
A and D
A Thousand Words
At your service
Back to Hazel [Series]
Sex Formula (Formely Breakup Formula)
Bulletproof (formerly The boy at the back of the class/ B@BOC)
Pop my Cherry (Formely: Cherry Knots)
Despicable Arogance
Dumped!
Enduring the Fire
Engaged to the Heartless Heartbreaker
Enjoying the Chase
Escorting the Brute
Finding Cinderella
For Hating me You Sure are Possessive
Forever and Always, Olive
Her List of Kisses
His Bride
I'm the Bruise
I was Never Yours
Jealous Husbands Club Series
Kissing Booth
Living with a Police Officer
Mailboy
Managiing EXO
Nothing Left to Lose
Notorious
Once Upon a Push
Promises to Cain
Puck You
Recreating Kasey Taylor
Stolen Hearts [Series]
Stolen Jerseys
Suit and Tie [Harry Styles AU]
Swap
The Bachelor [Series]
The Bad Boy's Dancer
The Bad Boy's Girl (Book 1)
The Boy who Sneaks in my Bedroom
The Everard Family [Series]
The Guy Next Door
The Haverston Family [Series]
The Last Dance
The Possessive Mr. Hyland
The Quirky Tales of April Hale
The Replacement Girlfriend
The Teddy Bear Agreement/ Sleep Deprived
The Trainer's Girl
The Unwanted Proposal
The Wilde Women of Ascot Series
Thousand-Year Cat
Trying Again ~nanowrimo
War Prize (A Roman Britain story)
Wolf in The Night
The one that got away

Paladin

1.1K 12 7
Por the_bestest_101

Blurb:

Sam is the most promising swordsman among this year's crop of Paladin trainees and knows it. Brash, cocky, and unbeatable with a sword (well, almost), Sam is the kingdom of Thule's best hope against the violence wrought by demons. The only problem is that Sam is really Lady Samantha, daughter of the seventeenth Duke of Haywood, and if her father has his way, she'll be marrying a Paladin, not becoming one. But Sam has never held much interest in playing damsel-in-distress, and so she rescues herself from a lifetime of boredom and matrimonial drudgery. Pity that Tristan Lyons, the Paladin assigned to train her, is none other than the hero of her childhood. He hasn't recognized her as Lady Samantha-yet- but if he does, he'll take away her sword and send her packing. Sam is not the only trainee hiding secrets: Braeden is a half-demon with a dark past that might be unforgivable. Sam, Braeden and Tristan set out for the western coast, charged with rooting out an infestation of demons that has made the West unlivable. As they travel, they uncover a deep-seated corruption of power that threatens to derail everything they stand for. Rebellion stirs, led by a rival faction of warriors who tempt Sam to join them with an irresistible offer. A war between men is coming, and Sam must pick a side. Will saving the kingdom cost her life - or just her heart? Reminiscent of Mulan, but with a medieval fantasy twist, Paladin is a tale of adventure, action, and romance.

My Two-cent:

I judged this book by its cover. Well that's what initially attracted me to this book. I wasn't into demon twists until this hit me and boy did it hit me hard. I had read some medieval books but what I liked most about this one was the way the author wrote it. It really gives you the feel as if you are literally pulled into that era. Amazing plot with gosh so many twists and turns that hooks you like a drug. Characters were outstanding. Keeping up with hidden identity, love triangle twists and finding demons must be so tiring. I couldn't decide which couples to ship to - really torn and saddened at parts its crazy. Do check this out. It's absolutely mind-blowing! On top of that it is completed and the author is working on further editing and polishing to publish it. Can't wait!! *epppp~~~~~~* :)

Status: Completed

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...