My OCs

By KiraVTuber

Pretty much all of my OCs More

Highschool DxD
Yandere Simulator
Yandere Simulator (Part 2)
Elfen Lied
Shugo Chara
Mystic Messenger
Ikemen Series
NieR: Automata
Hunter x Hunter
Obey Me!
Black Butler
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Seraph of the End
Assassination Classroom
Diabolik Lovers
Attack on Titan
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Demon Slayer
Persona 5
Hell's Paradise
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)
Tokyo Revengers (Part 2)
Blue Lock

The Seven Deadly Sins

140 1 0
By KiraVTuber

Name:
Mariel
Ilyana (as a demon)

Aliases:
Mari (by Gloxinia)
Mariel of Forest
Bloodstained Mari
Ilyana of Repose
Yana (by Gloxinia)
Lion's Sin of Pride

Biological Description
Race:
Goddess
Demon (former, temporarily)

Gender: Female

Age: 6100

Status: Alive

Birthday: March 18

Height: 175cm

Weight: 44kg

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color:
Orange Brown
Black (former)
Orange (Goddess Power)

Blood Type: A

Status
Relationship:
Supreme Deity (mother) †
Elizabeth (Goddess) (younger sister) †
Gloxinia (husband) †
Florina (daughter)
Gerheade (sister-in-law)
Mael (lover)
Raphael (son)
Dathalia (daughter)
Meliodas (brother-in-law)
Tristan Liones (nephew)

Affiliation:
Goddess Clan
Four Archangels (former)
Stigma (former)
Ten Commandments (former)
Seven Deadly Sins
Holy Knights (former)
Liones (former)

Occupation:
Leader of the Four Archangels (former)
Member of Stigma (former)
Member of the Ten Commandments (former)
Member of the Seven Deadly Sins
Holy Knight (former)
Ruler of the Goddess Clan

Rank: Great Holy Knight (former)

Abilities:
Disaster
Ark
Forest

Sacred Treasure: Spirit Spear Crystania

Symbol of Beast: Lion

Media
Manga Debut: Chapter 61

Anime Debut: Episode 16

Mariel is one of the highest-ranked members of the Goddess Clan and the Supreme Deity's daughter as well as Elizabeth's older sister. She used to be the leader of the Four Archangels but became recruited as the Repose of the Ten Commandments. After she went on a trip to Liones, she even became recruited as a holy knight for the Kingdom of Liones and the Lion's Sin of Pride of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Appearance
Mariel has long light pink hair reaching past her hips and covering her right ear. Her eyes are orange-brown and she doesn't wear any accessories except for a ring on her left ring finger and an earring on her left ear. Mariel has six angelic wings on her back.

Her Seven Deadly Sins Lion Symbol is located on the back of her right hand.

Whenever she uses her goddess powers, her eyes are orange with the symbol of a triskele.

Mariel wears a tight-fitting, open-backed short white dress and a pair of white heels with golden ornaments running up her lower legs.

As a member of the Ten Commandments, Mariel has black wings and wears a tight fitting dark blue dress that reaches halfway down her thighs. She wears a pair of shorts underneath her dress and she only wears a set of dark blue shoes. She has the Commandment tattoo on her neck.

Personality
In the past, Mariel used to be a serious but caring young woman. She always put the safety and well-being of her friends and allies first and she was never scared of dying if it meant protecting others. She always cared for Elizabeth like a mother and she thought of Mael as her younger brother, showing just how much she cared about him. However, due to her immense strength, Mariel is a very conceited person too. She often looks down on her enemies and even her own allies.

As a member of the Ten Commandments, Mariel has a cold and distant personality but a very sadistic demeanor. Like Gloxinia, she holds a very deep loathing and resentment towards humans due to the betrayal Rou and his comrades committed towards Stigma when she initially believed her daughter, Florina, was killed by Gina, one of Rou's comrades. She even changed her own name from Mariel to Ilyana.

History
Early Life
Mariel was born as the first daughter of the Supreme Deity. At some point in her life, she was given the Grace known as Forest and appointed as leader of the Four Archangels. During her lifetime, she grew quite close to Mael and both goddesses fell in love with each other. However, one day, while Mariel was out on a mission with some soldiers, they were attacked by the Demon Clan. Mariel told the soldiers to retreat. In the end, Mariel was overpowered by the demons and defeated. Believing she died, the demons returned to the Demon Realm. However, Mariel was found by Gloxinia, who had healed her using Basquias' Moon Rose, and took her to the Fairy King's Forest.

After she woke up again, Gloxinia explained what happened and Mariel stayed in the Fairy King's Forest. At some point, while bandits attacked the forest, Mariel stepped in to defeat them. She had promised Gloxinia to help him protect the forest. After forcing the bandits to retreat, Mariel received the Spirit Spear Crystania from the Sacred Tree. Shortly after that, Gloxinia and Mariel got married and Mariel got pregnant. She gave birth to her daughter Florina.

3,000 years ago
In the ancient Holy War 3,000 years ago, Mariel used to be friends and fought alongside both Drole and Meliodas as members of Stigma. But she was betrayed by Stigma and the human Gina and had something even more important than her own life stolen from her, her daughter, Florina. This drove her to turn to the Demon Clan because she felt all trusted comrades had stabbed her in the back, eventually becoming a demon herself and being appointed as one of the Ten Commandments. Unlike the rest of the Demon Clan, Mariel wasn't sealed away in the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. Instead she spent her time traveling all over Britannia destroying entire villages after deceiving the people into believing she would save them. After joining the Demon Clan, Mariel lost the protection of the Goddess Clan but kept her alliance with the Demon Clan a secret. She also started using the name Ilyana as a demon as she thought her old name Mariel didn't fit her anymore.

700 years ago
One day, she arrived in the Kingdom of Liones. She was taken in under the protection of the Knights and soon became a Holy Knight of Liones herself. After 300 years more, she earned herself the title of Great Holy Knight.

400 years ago
After earning her title of Great Holy Knight, Mariel began to show her conceited side. She began making fun of the other knights during training until her actions were reported to the king. She was imprisoned for the sin of pride with a sentence of 100 years. Even while she was imprisoned, Mariel was allowed to keep her Rank of Great Holy Knight.

15 years ago
Her sin eventually led her to become a member of the Seven Deadly Sins when King Liones formed the group. The group was led by Meliodas and supervised by the Great Holy Knight, Zaratras. Additionally, in meeting the other members of the Sins, the one who caught her attention the most was Escanor. His magical ability Sunshine reminded her of Mael's grace she saw in the Holy War. Despite her curiosity about that, she told herself the similarity was only a coincidence. She never questioned Escanor's ability, Sunshine.

12 years ago
Mariel and her teammates participated in a mission to wipe out a group of vampires at the castle of Edinburgh. During the attack, Mariel was partnered with Diane and King and confronted the two Vampires, Mod and Ganne, however, due to Ban, who was very drunk, and had deliberately used Snatch to steal all her, King's and Diane's strength as they were fighting, they were all three struggling very hard to defeat them. Fortunately, they were saved by Gowther who had made the vampires believe he was a part of their family and had the two vampires attack and kill one another. Mariel, Diane and King were then upset over Gowther for not coming sooner, who justified his actions by saying that he wanted to make it exciting.

10 years ago
On the day of the betrayal, Mariel, along with the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins, was summoned to a castle to meet the Great Holy Knight Zaratras after a mission in which they defeated the Troll Queen and caused the accidental destruction of the Great Druid Altar. After they found him dead there, all of them were ambushed by the Holy Knights. Unknown to the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins, Mariel had planned the murder of Zaratras with Hendrickson and Dreyfus. Not wanting to draw suspicion to herself, Mariel pretended to flee but returned to Liones soon after she was separated from the Sins and took over control of Liones, using her real identity as the demon Ilyana.

Abilities and Equipment
As a member of the Ten Commandments and a goddess, Mariel is extremely powerful. After receiving a Commandment from the Demon King, Mariel obtained powers related to the Demon Clan, like their unique power of darkness, similar to Meliodas at Vaizel. However, due to her nature as a Goddess, Mariel can't use any powers related to the Demon Clan nor can she use any powers related to the Goddess Clan. The Darkness of the Demon Clan and the Light of the Goddess Clan are at constant war inside her, making it impossible to use either of those powers and forcing her to rely on her Spirit Spear Crystania.

She possesses immense senses and reflexes and powers unique to the Goddess Clan like the ability Ark. She also possesses the ability Disaster, an ability usually given to the Fairy King.

Abilities
Disaster: Mariel's power that she shares with Gloxinia, Dahlia and King. This power allows her to control life and death throughout nature and draw out the power of Crystania. Up to this point, it's still unknown why she has this power.
Levitation: She can levitate her Spirit Spear Crystania to use it in battle and lift up other people.
Ark: An archetypal magic technique of the Goddess Clan which creates light particles. It can be used in different ways such as energy explosions or extremely large blades. It is mainly used to counteract darkness by disintegrating it with light, but it also can cause great physical damage to the targets.
Flight: As a Goddess, Mariel possesses wings for flight, allowing her to fly at considerable heights with ease.

Combined Attacks
Combined Attack: Wrath of the Royal Couple: A combined attack in which Mariel and Gloxinia create poisonous vines near anyone and anything they choose. Those vines are as deadly as Basquias' Death Thorns and as poisonous as Crystania's Poison Thorns. The vines cannot be cut as they grow back immediately. Only a Perfect Cube can stop those vines from hitting their target.

Commandment
The Demon King bestowed Mariel with the Commandment of Repose, which she shares with Gloxinia. Anyone who fights without rest in her presence will get their magic sealed away.

Grace
Mariel has been bestowed a Grace by the Supreme Deity known as Forest. This allows her to control nature. She can grow small vines to attack or even create Flower Dolls to help her fight. Mariel is also able to create trees and whole forests. The trees created by her Grace cannot be burned and can withstand even Sariel's Tornado or Mael's Sunshine. She later lost her Grace, after she joined forces with the Demon Clan.

Weapons
Spirit Spear Crystania: Despite not being a fairy, she wields the Spirit Spear Crystania, which is most commonly seen in the form of a small earring. It has at least ten forms, which are similar to Gloxinia's Basquias and King's Chastiefol.

Power Level
Total: 230,000
Magic: ?
Strength: ?
Spirit: ?

After Mariel lost her Grace, her power level decreased drastically:
Total: 70,000
Magic: 60,000
Strength: 0
Spirit: 10,000

For reasons unknown, Mariel's power level rose immensely after Gloxinia's death:
Total: 125,000
Magic: 115,000
Strength: 0
Spirit: 10,000

After regaining her grace, her power level rose further, almost reaching its former level:
Total: 210,000
Magic: ?
Strength: ?
Spirit: ?

Relationships
Family
Gloxinia
Gloxinia is Mariel's husband. The two are rarely seen apart and it's crystal clear how much they love each other. They don't wish to see the other hurt and protect each other as best as they can. Gloxinia always did his best to support her. Up to this point, Mariel's biggest regret is leaving Gloxinia to die in order to flee from Chandler.

Florina
Florina is Mariel's daughter. Florina loves her parents a lot as they are her most sacred treasure. Mariel protected Florina as she was always scared to fight on her own. The sight of her daughter dying, caused by Gina, was the cause of everything that had led to the point of becoming a demon and holding a deep resentment towards humans. The sight of Florina's missing arm 3,000 years later broke her heart. She thought she failed her as a mother.

Seven Deadly Sins
Meliodas
Long ago, Mariel feared Meliodas as a member of the Demon Clan and envied him as a member of Stigma, but at the same time respected him for his incredible strength. That didn't change after Mariel turned to the Demon Clan. After leaving the Demon Clan, they are back on good terms even fighting on his side against the Demon Clan.

Elizabeth
During the ancient war 3,000 years ago, Mariel and Elizabeth were sisters and comrades. Not much is known about their relationship, though it was mentioned that both goddesses respected each other. When she, Gloxinia and Drole came to save the Seven Deadly Sins from Chandler, she finally realized that Elizabeth Liones was the reincarnation of her sister from 3,000 years ago.

Ten Commandments
Drole
Mariel pairs up with Gloxinia and Drole when the Ten Commandments split up and they seem to get along well. Like Gloxinia, Mariel has been close friends and comrades-in-arms with the King of Giants during the war against the Demon Clan. During their fights with Meliodas, Mariel continuously healed Drole.

Four Archangels
Ludociel
Mariel was one of the few goddesses Ludociel respected. He respected her for her power and her standing as both the Supreme Deity's daughter and the Leader of the Four Archangels.That, however, changed after Mariel lost her grace. While he still respected her as the Supreme Deity's daughter, he didn't respect her for her power anymore. He even started to detest her because she was recruited as a member of the Ten Commandments. Even after Mariel left the Ten Commandments, the two goddesses are still on bad terms.

Sariel
In the past, Mariel and Sariel used to be comrades. Sariel respected her for her immense strength and her position as the leader of the Four Archangels.

Mael
In the past, Mael used to be Mariel's apprentice. While he learned a lot from Ludociel, he also learned a lot from Mariel and the two became friends quickly. Mariel even tried helping him get closer to her sister since she knew about his feelings towards Elizabeth. The two grew so close together that both goddesses fell in love with each other and became lovers.

Others
Gina
Mariel initially was fond of Gina and liked her, but when the humans betrayed the other clans, Mariel found Florina dying slowly while Gina left her to die. The human woman had promised her to protect Florina but betrayed her and killed Florina. Mariel lost control of her rage and used Crystania to kill Gina in the most painful way. It was clear Mariel hated her for betraying her but after realizing the truth, she felt regret and disgust towards herself.

Battles
Vampires of Edinburgh Arc
Diane, Mariel, King, & Gowther vs. Mod & Ganne: Win

Great Fight Festival arc
Meliodas vs. Drole, Ilyana & Gloxinia: interrupted
Meliodas vs. Ten Commandments: Win

Memories of the Holy War arc
Diane, Florina & King vs. Drole, Ilyana & Gloxinia: Win

Prelude to the New Holy War Arc
Drole, Gloxinia & Mariel vs. Chandler: Fled

New Holy War Arc
Assault Force vs. Zeldris, Chandler & Cusack: Win
Seven Deadly Sins & Four Archangels vs. Zeldris & Original Demon: Win
Seven Deadly Sins, Four Archangels & Zeldris vs. Demon King: Win

Demon King Arc
Seven Deadly Sins vs. Chimera Indura: Win
Seven Deadly Sins & Elizabeth Liones vs. Demon King: Win

Trivia
According to the official fanbook:
Handedness: left-handed
Birthplace: Celestial Realm
Special ability: mixing healing potions using herbs
Hobbies: Hide and seek in the great tree
Daily Routine: watching the sunrise and sunset
Favorite food: berries
Dream/Hope: The destruction of humankind
Charmpoint: Wings
It's a mystery why Mariel has the ability Disaster and the Spirit Spear Crystania even though she's not a fairy.
Mariel and Gloxinia are the only members of the Ten Commandments, who share a Commandment, the Commandment of Repose. However, it is unknown why they share it.
Along with Fraudin, she was the only demon who wasn't sealed away in the Coffin of Eternal Darkness.
Mariel is the only Goddess, who's not immune to all 10 commandments. However, she is immune to 9 of them

Name: Florina

Biological Information
Race:
Half Fairy
Half Goddess

Gender: Female

Age: 3960

Status: Alive

Birthday: March 12

Height: 142cm

Weight: 38kg

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Orange-Brown

Blood Type: A

Status
Relationship:
Gloxinia (father) †
Mariel (Mother)
Gerheade (Aunt)
Helbram (Lover) †
Supreme Deity (maternal grandmother) †
Elizabeth (Goddess) (aunt) †
Mael (step father)
Raphael (younger half-brother)
Dathalia (younger half-sister)

Affiliation:
Fairy Clan
Stigma (Former)
Liones
Holy Knights

Occupation:
Member of Stigma (Former)
Holy Knight

Ability: Deep Sleep

Media
Manga Debut: Chapter 18

Anime Debut: Episode 7

Florina is a fairy of the Fairy Clan and the daughter of the first Fairy King Gloxinia and the goddess Mariel.

Appearance
Florina has the appearance of a young girl. She has long red hair and orange-brown eyes. Her hair reaches down her back and covers her ears. Like her mother's, her ears aren't pointed. Florina wears a light blue dress with a white bow on her chest. In her hair she has a dark red headband with a matching small bow. She possesses two large blue wings with black tips. On her feet she wears a pair of white shoes.

Personality
Florina is a happy and cheerful girl. She loves to play with the other fairies, but most of all she enjoys playing with her parents. She absolutely despises battles and war and she's scared to fight herself. Florina thinks of herself as a nuisance because of her fear of battles and death. She's a very kind fairy, who always looks for the good in a person.

History
3,000 years ago
In the ancient Holy War 3,000 years ago, Florina was a member of Stigma. Mostly she stayed close to the Light of Grace, the base of Stigma. When she got to know Gina, she grew quite close with her. Gina promised Florina and Mariel to protect Florina. The human was very important to Florina. But cruel fate struck and both were attacked by two of Gina's human comrades. One of them attacked Gina to distract her while the other attacked and fatally wounded Florina, cutting off her left arm. Gina was able to kill both of her comrades, but she hated herself for not being able to protect Florina. But despite that, Florina couldn't hate her. Florina said goodbye to Gina before watching her leave and getting killed by her mother. Mariel sat down next to Florina and held her close while Florina talked to her about how much she loves her mother and wishes to see her again in another life before seemingly dying in Mariel's arms. Unknown to Mariel, Florina was still alive.

Abilities and Equipment
Despite being the daughter of the former Fairy King and the Supreme Deity's daughter, Florina used to be one of the weakest fairies. She hated to fight and couldn't even defend herself against a human. But over the course of the last 700 years, Florina trained herself to be stronger and braver despite having only one arm. Like Gloxinia, she possesses immense endurance and durability, which might explain how she was able to survive with her fatal injuries.

Abilities
Deep Sleep: Florina's ability to put her enemies or allies to sleep with a slight hit on the back of their neck. Anyone under the effect of this ability can't be woken up by anything after a certain amount of time has passed. After waking up they won't remember anything that happened two hours before they fell asleep due to the effects of this ability.
Levitation: Florina possesses the ability to levitate and is capable of flight because she is a fairy. She demonstrates great skill in using it and is able to move quickly through the air. She can also utilize this ability to levitate objects and manipulate their trajectory without the need to make any direct contact.
Heart Reading: As a fairy, Florina can read the true thoughts and feelings of others.

Power Level
3,000 years ago, Florina used to be one of the weakest fairies who couldn't even defend herself against a human. Her power level was accordingly low:
Total: 500
Magic: 250
Strength: 0
Spirit: 250

Over the course of 700 years, Florina trained to be stronger and braver. Her Power Level rose immensely, considering she trained while having only one arm:
Total: 25,000
Magic: 20,000
Strength: 0
Spirit: 5,000

Thanks to Mariel, who used up the last Droplets of Life of Crystania's Shadow Rose, Florina's wound from 3,000 years ago, her missing arm, was healed. Somehow her power level rose immensely, almost surpassing her father's:
Total: 49,500
Magic: 44,000
Strength: 500
Spirit: 5,000

After the loss of her father, her power level rose due to reasons unknown:
Total: 77,500
Magic: 69,100
Strength: 500
Spirit: 7,900

Battles
Capital of the Dead Arc
Meliodas, Diane, Ban & Florina vs. Guila: Indecisive

Vaizel Fight Festival Arc
King & Florina vs. Guila & Jericho: Win
King & Florina vs. Helbram: Indecisive

Armor Giant Arc
Seven Deadly Sins vs. Dale: Win

Kingdom Infiltration Arc
Seven Deadly Sins vs. Hendrickson: Lose

Memories of the Holy War Arc
Diane, King & Florina vs. Drole, Gloxinia & Mariel: Lose

Corand Arc
Seven Deadly Sins vs. Melascula: Win

Prelude to the New Holy War Arc
Seven Deadly Sins vs. Chandler: Indecisive

New Holy War Arc
Search-and-Destroy Force vs. Demons: Win
Gowther, King, Sariel, Tarmiel, Florina & Derieri vs. Mael: Win

Relationships
Gloxinia
Gloxinia is Florina's father. Florina has a lot of respect for him, both as the Fairy King and as her father. She always loved her father and wished to be as strong and brave as he was. Gloxinia protected her from almost anyone and anything.

Mariel
Mariel is Florina's Mother. Just like Gloxinia, Mariel is very important to Florina. Florina always envied her for her beautiful wings. Mariel was closer to her than Gloxinia was. During the fight with Chandler, Mariel sent Florina away to safety, saying she can't bear losing her a second time. This proves the close bond between the two.

Elaine
When the two first met, Elaine was frightened by her missing arm. But soon after Gerheade explained that to her, Elaine and Florina became friends. But for unknown reasons, Florina didn't like King. Elaine and Florina often played together and Florina even stayed by her side when King disappeared. Learning about Elaine's death was shocking to her. Like King, Florina hates Ban, believing he's the reason why Elaine died.

Gerheade
Gerheade is Florina's aunt. The two were quite close to each other. After Gloxinia and Mariel disappeared, the two grew even closer to each other. Florina considered her to be her adoptive mother, despite Gerheade disagreeing every time.

Gina
Gina saved Florina when her arm was cut by a human when a huge massacre happened at the Stigma Base 3,000 years ago. Gina left Florina unhurt, apologizing for having failed to protect her. Florina wasn't mad at her, instead saying she tried her best. Florina said a heartbreaking goodbye to Gina before the latter left. When Mariel saw Florina hurt she blamed Gina, killing her without hesitation.

Trivia
Unlike all other fairies, Florina wasn't born from the Sacred Tree or from Flowers.
According to the official fanbook:
Handedness: Right-handed
Birthplace: Fairy Realm
Special ability: calming animals
Hobbies: Hide and seek in the great tree
Daily Routine: praying
Favorite food: Fruits in general
Dream/Hope: being reunited with her parents
Charmpoint: height

Name: Gina

Biological Information
Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Status: Deceased

Birthday: April 15

Height: 172cm

Weight: 52kg

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Gray

Blood Type: A

Status
Affiliation:
Humans
Stigma (former)

Occupation: Member of Stigma (former)

Equipment: Daggers

Media
Manga Debut: Chapter 202

Anime Debut: Episode 3 (S3)

Gina was one of the humans fighting in the Holy War 3,000 years ago as a member of Stigma.

Appearance
Gina was a young woman of normal height with long pale blonde hair and grey eyes. She wore a brown shirt and tight fitting black pants with knee high boots. She wore black gloves on her hands and a pale brown belt was wrapped around her hips with a small bag attached to it.

Personality
Gina comes off as a welcoming individual respectful towards superiors and even befriended other members of Stigma in particular, Florina.

Beneath her passive exterior, she's actually very hateful and vengeful to Stigma for slaughtering every member of her village, including her childhood friend, simply for harboring a wounded, yet peaceful and kind Demon.

However, as Rou and his friends started slaughtering the members of Stigma, Gina became somewhat regretful of Rou's vengeful plot and swore to fight her comrades to protect Florina at all costs.

History
Early Childhood
Gina, like many of her human compatriots used to live happily in a humble village. Se would regularly train in the mountains to hone his hunting and fighting skills.

One day while she was away, her home was attacked and burned to the ground by the Goddess Clan's strike force allied with the Giants and Fairies, called Stigma. Everything and everyone she ever cared about was taken from her. Even a village girl wo was her childhood best friend, had been brutally killed in an attack. The only reason she could surmise this was because she and her neighbors helped one kindly Demon when he was passed out on the road.

Since then she'd sworn revenge on them and would train profusely in order to infiltrate their ranks to destroy them all. She and the few friends she had left, who were also survivors of Stigma's massacre, would team up with the Demon Clan to accomplish this.

3000 years ago
King and Diane saw Gina when they are fighting against Calmadios of the Ten Commandments.

When the demon army approaches the Fairy King's Forest, she took the task to defend the forest while Meliodas, King/Gloxinia and Diane/Drole decide to go meeting the Ten Commandments and talk to them. Before leaving, Mariel trust Florina's safety to her.

During the stay, Gina interacted with Florina as they made a bond together.

After Elizabeth had defeated the Indura and Nerobasta informed everyone of the two Commandments' presence, Rou attacked a giant and a fairy outside the Light of Grace while Gina and her comrades dealt with the guards and threatened everyone to stay outside while Gowther and Melascula were corrupting the gate of light. When a giant accused Rou of allying with the demons, he corrected her by saying he wasn't working with the Ten Commandments, only that their goals were aligned, to wipe out all the members of Stigma.

This led to an all-out bloody fighting between the humans and the other races within the Fairy King's Forest as many combatants were killed in the ensuing chaos with Gina cutting down as many Stigma members while Florina watches helplessly in fear at the betrayal. Seeing that look on Florina's face, Gina became regretful of her actions as two of her comrades tried to attack the young fairy. Gina stepped in to protect her from her comrades. However, one of her comrades was able to cut of Florina's left arm. Enraged by that, Gina summoned all her strength to kill her comrades.

Gina apologized to Florina for being unable to protect her, saying that the loss of her left arm was her fault. Florina corrected her, encouraging her that she did her best. As the two of them said their goodbyes, Gina got off the ground to leave. As Mariel appeared behind her, she brutally murders Gina in the false belief the human had killed Florina.

Abilities and Equipment
As a participant in the Holy War that happened 3,000 years ago, Gina was one of the few humans who were strong and skilled enough to fight alongside the other races, as well as being strong enough to fight against members of the Demon Clan alongside skilled fighters like Meliodas, Gloxinia, and Drole. She has shown herself to be a proficient infiltrator as she and her human compatriots trained relentlessly to infiltrate Stigma in order to earn their trust to destroy them from within at the right moment where all the other races were completely befuddled by her betrayal once Rou revealed his intentions.

Equipment
Daggers: Gina has been shown using a pair of daggers in combat, and is quite skilled at using it, being able to injure a fellow Stigma member with it without the latter being able to respond to her movements.

Name: Crystania

Status
Classification: Spear

User(s): Mariel

Origin: Fairy King's Forest

Abilities/ Techniques
Necrosis
Inochi no Shizuku

The Spirit Spear Crystania is a legendary spear granted to Mariel.

Appearance
Crystania has ten forms but is most commonly seen in the form of a small earring on Mariel's left ear with a blue crystal attached to it. While allied with the Demon Clan, the crystal shows black coloring, symbolizing the demonic corruption of the holy weapon of the Fairy Clan.

In its authentic form, it is a spear of immense size, as much as Chastiefol in its true form. The spear's blade is made of a pink crystal.

Abilities
Crystania is an immensely powerful weapon, possibly even more so than its counterpart, Chastiefol but weaker than its other counterpart Basquias. Like Chastiefol, it has the qualities of the Sacred Tree and is shown to possess a number of different forms similar to Chastiefol and Basquias:
Form One: Crystania: It is the original form of Crystania which is a great spear that can levitate to attack and also proves to be capable of firing a powerful beam.
Form Two: Guardian: Crystania takes the form of a gigantic bee-like insect that possesses incredible speed.
o Necrosis: Crystania attacks the target with its sting, resulting in the stung body part being paralyzed.
Form Three: Fossilization: This form of Crystania is a twin headed spear with a spearhead shaped like the claws of a crab. This form has the ability to petrify an individual whom it pierces, rendering them unmovable and immobilized as a statue even if they are still alive.
Form Five: Increase: An army of small kunai-like spears are multiplied from one, their individual trajectories are controlled by Mariel at will through simple motioning and gesturing of her hands.
Form Seven: Shadow Rose: The end of Crystania's tendril blooms into a giant, dark rose.
o Inochi no Shizuku: A droplet from the Shadow Rose is shown to heal even the most grievous of wounds. Mariel can only use this technique a certain number of times in a row, after which it cannot be used again for a while.
Form Nine: Poison Thorn: Crystania disperses into a myriad of vines, piercing through anything Ilyana chooses. Even the slightest cut seems to result in death. The ivy is traditionally extracted from within Sunflower that grows among the highest branches of the Sacred Tree.

Trivia
It is a mystery why the Spirit Spear was granted to Mariel even though she's neither a fairy queen nor even of the Fairy race.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
211K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
275K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."