Killer Instincts (DBD x Male...

By 10BingusPingus01

A young man stuck in a killing game. The objective? Escape or get killed. But can he do that when all the kil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
A/N 2
19
21
22

20

4.7K 175 155
By 10BingusPingus01

Omg hi hi! Another update? Yeas 🥺💕 it's because I got a small bout of motivation?!?! Sorry if this chapter sucks, it's mostly filler, I apologize, also I'm not familiar with The Trickster very well so I hope I don't fuck up his character too much 💕 luv y'all 💕
----

Shit shit shit shit shit!!!

I ducked just in time to dodge the assault of throwing knives that would just not stop! I was already stuck with 3 of them! It's not fun let me tell you.

"Aw, you really haven't screamed for me like I wanted. I'll have to change that." The Trickster said deviously as he closed in on my position.

No matter what I did I couldn't lose him! He only chased me, even when another survivor popped up! He would just ignore them.

Vaulting over a pallet I keep on running as I hear him huff in frustration and get to destroying it. I run for a little while longer before, sliding to a stop behind a rock, waiting for a moment so I could catch my breath.

I groan quietly as I grab a knife that lodged in my thigh and pull it out. Deciding that it would be pretty good protection, I kept it in my pocket instead of throwing it to the side.

Hearing some rustling from my side, I jump and look over only to see Jake staring at me with a smirk.

"Not fun being chased by a killer is it?" He whispered with a chuckle.

"Actually I'm enjoying the workout, so yes, it is fun."

His smirk dropped and he frowned.

"Always have to be a wise guy huh? That's why none of the survivors like your killer loving ass."

"Oh yeah? Don't care." I huffed, trying to get the last word against him. What was his deal anyway? Always trying to set me off, who does shit like that anyway?

Well I mean, Freddy does that, but still!

Jake pointed a finger at me and jabbed it into my shoulder.

"We don't care about you either!"

I gasped and jabbed my own finger into his shoulder.

"I don't care about y'all more!"

"Well! We don't care about you times 100!!"

I stood up.

"Oh yeah!!!" I yelled at his face.

"Yeah!!!" He yelled right back.

"What's going on here?" We both whipped our heads over to the Trickster who was watching with a smirk.

I frowned.

"Stay out of this! You interrupted us once already!" I crossed my arms and yelled at him.

"Yeah you fucker! We're trying to argue here!" Jake threw his hands in the air, trying to prove his point.

"Get out of here and go chase someone else other than me! Or are you just that obsessed with me?" I frowned, the idea of only being chased by the killer was getting on my nerves, why did he only have to chase me huh?

The other killers at least went to other people as well! Did he know how the play this shit game or not!?

"Well...ermm..."

The Trickster just stood there for a moment, feeling a bit awkward himself. He didn't know how to respond and honestly didn't even know if he wanted to.

He picked a knife and threw it at (Y/n), thinking it'd finally snap them out of their argument and let them realize their supposed to be running in fear of their lives.

(Y/n) looked down at the knife that was sticking out of his chest, it wasn't very deep, but it still hurt like a mother fucker.

"Is that all your good for! Throwing knives and being hot! I can do that!" I took the knife out and threw it right back at the Trickster, managing only to scrape up his arm a bit as it flew by him.

"Yeah! That's all your good for!" Jake yelled at The Trickster, who again, was at a loss for words.

"Look at all this blood on my clothes from all the knives you've thrown at me! How am I supposed to get new clothes huh? Huh!?" I gestured towards all of me and groaned in frustration.

"Your clothes weren't much to look at anyway (Y/n)."

I looked at Jake.

"Jake! I swear to God I will slap you again!"

"Try it bitch."

I slapped him and he punched me and we went back to fighting and wrestling again.

I was too caught up with beating the shit out of Jake that I didn't notice when The Trickster brought up both his hands and went to town throwing knives at the both of us.

Collapsing under the weight of Jake as he yelled at being full of knives I yelled at him as I was also full of knives and having them push up further into me wasn't the best feeling in the world.

"Two birds with one stone! Would you look at that." The Trickster laughed as he picked up Jake and went towards a hook to hang him on.

I laid on the ground and sighed, this was going to be a long match.

---

The Entity was shocked seeing you and Jake actually argue with The Trickster like that.

No survivor has done that, you might've, but none of the other ones would dream of doing such a foolish thing.

It was absolutely delightful!!!

The Entity was so amused it was so happy it decided to do what it did! Oh! Oh! Another idea! I have another idea!

The Entity wiggled in delight, it's black shape couldn't sit still with how much it couldn't wait to enact it's plan.

But oh, oh.

The excited wiggling stopped for a moment.

It'd have to wait.

The Entity ruled this realm and it could very well do as it pleased but oh, it did try to be atleast somewhat fair. So the plan would have to wait for a moment until everything calmed down.

Too much excitement would get boring fast so, the plan will wait until later.

The Entity watched as you screamed from getting hooked and it's excited wiggling began once again!

Oh it just couldn't wait!

---

I screamed as the rusty hook entered my shoulder, it was jagged and rough and I felt that every second it went deeper and deeper.

The Trickster had a wide grin on his face and a soft blush dusted his cheeks.

"Ah~ I knew you had a wonderful voice!"

He slapped the shoulder that was currently hanging from a hook and I moaned in pain.

That seemed to set him off again and he held my beat up face in his hands.

"You're perfect, I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with someone with a voice like yours~"

Hmm. Yeah okay. This is awaking something in me.

He let go and went stalking towards somewhere else, probably to go find other survivors, wherever they were.

I was just hanging around!

Yeah that was just sad.

I sighed and waited for something to happen, I heard some commotion not to far off. It was probably the killer just chasing survivors like usual. What was kind of unusual though was the grass that was slowly moving towards me not to far away.

That's... suspicious.

It got closer and closer until finally! It sprung up and out popped Jake.
He looked ragged and his shoulder was wrapped in a white bloodied bandage.

"Jake! You scared me to death!"

"Good." He quickly walked over and accessed me hanging on the hook, before grabbing ahold of my legs and lifting me up and off the hook.

He then let go before I touched ground and I fell gracefully onto my face.

"Jake! Ow!!"

He waved for me to follow and I reluctantly did so while crouching much like how he was doing.

We reach a grassy area by some trees for cover and he stared at me before taking out a small medical box and grabbing a roll of bandages.

"Hold still."

He grabbed my shoulder and quickly wrapped up the arm that was torn up from the hook. As he finished up, he secured the bandage and gave it a light smack.

I winced and glares at him as he only shrugged.

"Why'd you help me asshole, thought you didn't care about me at all."

"Well yeah, but we've only managed to get 2 generators done and we still need 3 more. Need you out there distracting the killer so we can get some work done."

"Oh! I'm the bait is that it?" I asked.

"Yup! You're the bait. Since the killers seem distracted by you constantly."

I stood still for a moment processing his words and finally I just accepted his statement.

"Yeah okay makes sense. You guys better get those gens done quick." I stood up to full height and stretched out a bit, getting ready to start running for my fucking life.

"You got it." Jake crouch walked away as I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Why was I helping and listening to him? Who the fuck knows honestly! Maybe it was because I actually wanted to stop feeling pain and go back to the warm campfire to chill out! Or maybe it was because he helped me out also! Or maybe it was because I actually do feel guilty somewhat for being so buddy buddy with killers that hate the other survivors guts.

Who knows.

"Hey Trickster! I'm over here! Want me to scream for you I'll do it!" I started with a light jog as I screamed randomly to try and get his attention.

"Ahhhh...AAHHhhhhh...ahhhhahahha..."

I yelled in any way I could trying to get him out here and it was weird but he said he liked screams so? This was my plan.

"Ahhhh...AH...aaaaaAHHH FUCK!"

A knife buried itself into my shoulder. The same shoulder that I got hooked from.

"Mmm~ sure do love your screams. When they're genuine that is." He chuckled as he made his way towards me.

Now running for real, I dodge, duck, jump, whatever to keep me from being full of knives!

"You know! The other killers are way nicer to me!" I jump over a tree stump and feel another knife bury itself in my back, causing me to gasp and wince in shock.

"I can hardly see why, with all those wonderful sounds your making." He laughed and I kept my pace up, running and weaving as much as I could to get out of harms way but of course the world has to torture me.

I vault over a pallet once again but he was thinking ahead, quickly throwing a knife right at my heel. I slip up on my vault and of course having a knife in my heel makes it hard to land and run. Falling to my knees I quickly try to get up but feel another knife hit my back.

"You're still trying to run away with a wound like that? You are so amusing, such a fighter."

He destroyed the pallet as I tried to crawl away.

"I'm not going to die because of a K-pop...singer. I refuse to die...because of a K-pop singer."

A foot steps on my back and I groan and stop moving, pain shooting throughout my system.

God, today fucking sucks.

First, I have to make up with a friend. Second, I realize that I remember shit from before this place. Third, I have to fight a survivor since he was being an asshole. Fourth, I have to go in a game with someone who hates my guts and I go against a killer who wants to see my guts!

I just want to go back and cuddle with someone warm, anyone honestly, I'll even cuddle with Freddy if I have to shit. Atleast he wouldn't throw knives at me the whole time!

"Aw, you're trying to leave? I haven't finished up yet." I reach down into my pocket where I stashed one knife I yanked out of myself, grabbing it I hold it tight.

One by one, he yanked all the knives out of my back and he flipped me over. I groaned again and felt tears prick my eyes.

He stepped on my chest and crouched. Leaning in with a smirk he took out another throwing knife and held it to my chest.

"I'm going to enjoy making you scream my name."

I grinned up at him.

"I'd rather you scream for me!"

He looked confused for just a moment but I grabbed the knife hard and shoved it in his ankle. He gasped and he stood up and grabbed his foot.

I took the opportunity and hopped away as fast as I could with one leg.

"Fuck! You're a feisty little thing aren't you!" He yelled at me.

"You aren't much taller than me so watch yourself!" I yelled back. I wasn't about to have my height insulted by him!

I wanted to cry when I heard the familiar sound of the generators going off, meaning the doors could now be opened. I felt a pull towards a direction so I followed it.

Seeing a door I hopped faster.

"You can't run from me (Y/n)!"

Turning around I spot the Tricker limping towards me at a faster pace than me.

"I can't even run! I'm hopping here!"

Grabbing the lever I pull it down and hold it as the door slowly opened.

"I'm going to get you! And when I do oh~ the sounds you'll make!" He was closer now, but I still had some distance.

"That's nice! Stay over there please!" I focused on the door. "Come on come on!"

Finally. Finally! The door opened!

"Yes!"

I hopped forward at just the right time since he tried to grab me off the lever at the same time.

"Ha! I'm out of here!"

I hop hop and hop as fast as I can go, and right as I'm at the edge of freedom I feel something big and hard hit me down to the ground.

I gasp and roll over seeing him holding a bat! What! Where did he get that! I thought he only had knives! What the fuck what the fuck!!???

"Aw, don't look so surprised! I just wanted to impress you with my knife throwing skills is all. But since you were about to escape, I had to settle for something that hit a bit harder."

He gave me a dazzling smile and picked me up and away from the exit gates.

I wiggled and moved and even bit him but it wasn't working.

"Ah~ how'd you know I like it rough?" He laughed as I spit out his shirt from my mouth.

He stopped moving and lifted me from his shoulder and setting me roughly onto the rusted hook.

"AHHHHH!!!"

I screamed and I now let the tears fall freely from my eyes.

It was all too much, the pain was excruciating.

"There's the sound I love." The Trickster stood back and smiled as suddenly black spider legs came out from the top of the hook.

Even though I was beyond exhausted I grabbed the legs and held them back from trying to stab me!

"You're--You're just going to stand there!" I yelled at The Trickster who shrugged with a smile.

"Yup!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or keep crying at his enthusiastic response.

I was honestly about to give up but suddenly flashlights assaulted my vision and The Tricksters.

"I got you." I felt someone pick me up and lift me gently off the hook, away from the spider legs, and place me gently on the ground.

"Flashlights huh?" I heard Trickster growl out.

"Can you run." The person who lifted me off the hook asked and I shook my head. She frowned but grabbed my good shoulder and leaned me up against her side.

"Try and keep up with your good leg!" She yelled at me and then took off towards the gate, other footsteps followed her closely. I kept my gaze forward so I wouldn't lose focus.

"T-thanks!" I managed to spit out as we reached the gate.

"No problem. Just paying you back for being a distraction." She stopped and turned, turning me around in the process as well. I saw Jake and a survivor named Dwight making a mad dash towards the gate.

She quickly turned around and sprinted to the edge of freedom, she threw me over the edge and jumped in and right behind her the other two jumped for it as well, making it just in time.

The Trickster glared and he let out a frustrated yell, hitting the invisible wall with his bat.

He looked me right in the eyes and smiled.

"I'll be sure to get you next time."

---

Making it back to the limbo I call home, I made sure to feel myself up for any injuries but there were none. Even the bruises I got from Jake were gone thankfully.

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at my hands that lightly shook from adrenaline.

"That was a close one. Real close." I whispered to myself lowly.

"Are you done feeling yourself up or?" I turned quickly to find the 3 survivors were standing with me in the woods.

I nodded and immediately the air felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Thanks for...for back there I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for y'all." I said my thanks.

Jake shrugged.

"That's just what we do when you actually help."

Okay, this guy really knows how to push all my buttons huh?

"I do help! I help in the other matches all the time!" I yelled, completely done with today's crap.

"Yeah I mean, you say that but is it true though?" Jake continued to push with a smirk on his face.

"Yes! Yes it is!"

"Alright alright we get it." The woman who saved me stepped up and stood between us. "You helped us, we helped you. We're even yeah?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"Good. That settles that then." She looked towards the woods and smiled.

"I'm Laurie by the way. It's nice to meet the killer whisperer." She chuckled as I stammered out some sort of response.

"Nice to m-meet you as well Laurie." She went in for a handshake and I was going to give her one before I was suddenly caught in a headlock.

"Found you~!"

A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Huh? Huh! HUHHH!!" I was dragged away yelling and kicking.

I forgot, that bastard can come here as well!

---

"Will he be fine?"

Dwight looked between Laurie and Jake who still looked at the spot where you were dragged away.

"Yeah he should be fine. I mean he's the killer whisperer right?" Jake chuckled nervously.

"Right?" He sounded unsure.

The three of them took another glance in that direction before walking back to where the other survivors were.

He should be fine.

Right?

----

Omg omg omg omg filler chapter bad filler I typed this at work so sorry if it sucks 🥺 I wrote this because I felt actually motivated to write something else lol! I know nothing about the Trickster good lord, hopefully he's written alright, he's bilingual okay. I wanted to have him curse in Korean but couldn't translate it right so sorry about that.

Survivors being somewhat nice 🥺 I thought I was too mean on them so this one is for the survivor lovers out there 👋😎

Love y'all!! Comments make me update faster 👁️👁️ I live for y'alls wonderful thoughts on this fic 💕

Till next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.6K 19
You're a new survivor, just arrived at the campfire. You're quickly brought up to speed with what's going on and warned of the killers. But if you're...
19K 344 17
Jake, someone who knew how to survive in dire situations, and Michael, someone who would murder people at any expense to kill his target. Michael had...
20.3K 629 22
You, Y/N L/N, move to a new town in the city of California for the sake of your father's work. Everything seems normal, until mysteriously murders st...
2.8K 74 13
What if being a model was to tiring for Y/n? Well he finds a job with laughter, slaughter and love waiting for him. A bunch of crazy killers trying t...