Adventure To The Daycare[Fnaf...

By Justagaygummybear

[Sequel to Hiding In The Daycare] A sad child was abandoned by the people he loves at the Pizzaplex. He's ter... More

One - 1:00am
Two - 1:00am
Three - 1:15am
Four - 1:30am
Five - 2:00am
Six - 2:15am
Seven - 2:45am
Eight - 3:00am
Nine - 3:15am
Ten - 4:00am
Eleven - 6:00am
Epilogue
Authors Note<3

Info[Please Read]

57 2 0
By Justagaygummybear

Welcome!

Thank you for clicking on, and hopefully reading, the sequel to Hiding In The Daycare.

If you haven't read Hiding In The Daycare yet I recommend you read it, seeing as this is the sequel!

The info in this story is pretty much the same as the first, but I'll remind you anyway:)

In this fanfic/au, the animatronics are not animatronics. They're basically just humans dressed up like the animatronics,(kinda like cosplay) like the pictures below: vvv

Credits for these pictures goes to FXXTRN on youtube, in the Rises The Moon fnaf animation. I DO NOT own those pictures.

Also for this fic, Sun and Moon are technically two different people. They're not the same person in the same body,(like in the game) they're basically like twins, people with very similar, but also very different personalities.

By the way the Cloud Corner is going to be a place in the Daycare in this story.(im definitely not up to date with lore and fnaf stuff, this is simply just for fun and an AU/fic i wanted to write)

So yeah that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy da book.

(and check out a inky_muffin and FXXTRN on youtube)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...