Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 34

1.3K 67 1
By ShrazyMe

AmerieAnoai: Still out of office but I wanted to share some of the pieces that we are working on at The Dreams. Head over to our official instagram page to see our boss babes at work.

tagged: TheDreams

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Joe decided that we should spend the day exploring our property since the house came with a lot of land. There are no plans to tear down the trees or do any type of renovations to the outdoor area but we will definitely be installing some surveillance around the property.

I brought the scooters out for the boys to ride around on but I also made sure to bring the pram with me in case they get tired. Nothing is worse than walking around with a sleeping child, they be all over the place and weigh so much more than they do awake.

"Thomas don't run too fast." I call out to my youngest as he starts running towards a tree. "You're going to fall."

"I WANT FALL!" Joseph yells as he practically jumps on Thomas and they both go crashing to the ground.

"Fucking hell." I curse as I push the pram to the side as I start running towards them with Joe who quickly hands me a crying Thomas. "Jos--"

Joe gives me a look and I sigh deeply as I turn away with Thomas who has buried his face in my neck. Binx starts running back and forth while barking loudly.

"I'm sorry." I rub his back while kissing his shoulders. "Where does it hurt? Mommy will kiss it better."

Thomas pulls his head up, "It's hurting."

"I know baby." I kiss his cheek. "Show mommy where."

I start searching his body for any cuts and he has a scrap his knee from the impact on the ground which makes me feel terrible inside. Having twin boys is not easy considering that they both walk and talk now, there is a lot of playfighting that takes place in our household. 

With Binx at my side, I clean Thomas' cut with water before putting a Spiderman plaster over his knee.

"Joe did it." Thomas points to his father and brother while I fight back a smile. "Joe pushed me."

We definitely did not think the names through because the twins don't know how to pronounce eachother's name. Joseph calls his twin Tommy and Thomas calls him Joe because it's easier for them. My husband wanted a child named after him and look at him now.

I look over to see Joe calmly talking to Joseph who is covering his face with his tiny hands.

"Now go apologise." Joe pushes Joseph in our direction and I carefully set Thomas down.

Binx runs over to Joseph who starts squealing.

"Joseph." Joe gives our son a stern look before gesturing for Binx to run over to him which he does.

"I sorry." Joseph throws his arms around Thomas and I laugh as they both start jumping together. 

"Alright, get your scooters kids." I tell them and they excitedly run over to their scooters. "If only life was that simple."

Joe chuckles, "You just have to be patient with them."

"And to think that this is nothing compared to what they'll be like when they're older." I sigh while watching Binx chase after the twins as I push the pram.  Joe wraps his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder as we follow behind the twins.

"I think we've got the next Uso's on our hands." Joe chuckles as we begin to walk a little faster as the boys go off the trail and onto the grass. "It's crazy to think that we basically have a park for a backyard."

"This is what money looks like." I click my tongue. "When the next set of twins join us, it's going to be a full house."

---

AmerieSanchez: New Swimwear line is coming your way...

Follow our page @TheDreams to find out the release date and see a glimpse of what we have been working on.

tagged: TheDreams

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

While Joe set up the jacuzzi, I bathed the twins before putting them to sleep which was pretty easy considering that we had been outside the whole day. Binx is laying down in their room so we can just enjoy our night in the jacuzzi which I'm really excited about since we haven't had a chance to enjoy it.

"I can't get over how incredible you look." Joe slaps my butt as I bend over to set down the charcuterie board which is filled with different types of cheese, meats and crackers. We have dinner in the oven so we have about an hour to chill before we actually need to eat and we'll probably eat outside since it's a nice day.

I smile as I get into the jacuzzi before sitting down opposite my husband who grabs my feet and sets them down on his lap.

"These past couple of days have been nice." Joe says as he gestures around us and I nod my head in agreement. "It's been nice to just chill at home with the family, all we're missing is our Joelle."

"Yeah." 

"We definitely need to fly out to Florida at some point to check on the house over and visit Jojo." Joe pours himself a glass of champagne before pouring some red grape juice for me. "How are you feeling now about having twins?"

"I'm scared as shit but I'm pretty excited to see how different our life will be since we never really spoke about having more children after the twins." I respond while assembling a cracker, salami and mozzarella combo which tastes as good as it looks. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel somewhat conflicted because I work full time with WWE and I don't want to be missing out on their lives." Joe pulls his hair back into a ponytail before he dips a thin slice of toasted bread into the brie. "Shit, I never imagined that I would possess the ability to have two sets of twins."

"Well you've got it, babe." I wink at him as I dip my finger into the brie before popping it into my mouth while maintaining eye contact.

"Don't start something that you can't finish." Joe's eyes stay locked on me as I dip my finger into the brie once more and he grabs my hand, stopping me from putting it in my mouth.

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenge him and he puts my finger in his mouth. I bite down on my bottom lip as he flicks his tongue out while looking me in the eye. "What else does that mouth do?"

Joe smirks as he moves my hand down to his growing bulge and I shiver as I feel him in my hand.

"It's nice to know that I still have that affect on you." Joe stands up and all I can do is admire him as he pulls his shorts down revealing his manhood. "How about you show me what your mouth does?"

A smile plays on my lips, "Glady."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 211 4
The fact that we hate each other don't mean we can't fuck. Just don't fall in love with me. Jey Uso/OC 4 part series.
155K 3.4K 89
Why Don't We text/imagines #197 in Random March 8, 2018 #84 in Random March 23, 2018 #49 in Logan Paul June 13, 2018
3.6K 133 10
• It's only natural to me, to feel this way about you. You're the world's most beautiful girl. It's only natural for me to be this protective about y...
26.8K 807 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochies😛🫶