𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 • Eupho...

By -spacejuice

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】 ❝ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. ❞ ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏ... More

⭐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
01| Whoops!
02 | Dont listen to Nate
03 | Care for a Brother.
04 | Virgin Mary No More
05| Lending a Brain.
06 | Free Food
07 | Cheating?
08 | What a Night.
09 | Which Jacobs?
10 | I fucking love you
11 | Pretty Brown Eyes
12 | You're Nuts Dude
13 | You're what?
14 | Bean
⭐ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐
01 | New Friend
02 | The End of an Friendship
03 | Accidental Kiss
04 | The Confession
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd
06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.
07 | Cheated
08 | You're Not My Brother
09 | Let's date
10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes
11 | 10 Misssd Calls.
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa
NEW BOOK!

05 | Dangerous Boy

3K 109 58
By -spacejuice

RUE: Everyone sees Blake as this sweet, innocent wholesome boy. But I knew different, why? Because I've seen it before. This boy who I had slept with after he pressured me into it somehow got a black eye and a busted lip the next day and the only person I had told was Blake. So who else would it be? I mean he's better than Nate but Blake? He's the sweet quiet one. It's the quiet ones you need to look out for.

"You have the tape?"

"Yeah...but why do you want it? Wait how do you even know about it?"

Blake asks with his arms folded. They were at an abandoned building. Maddy stares at Blake wondering how he knows about it. Did he know all this time and didn't say anything? She gets out of her thoughts and sighs. She goes into her bag and takes out the tape. Blake got tense at this.

He didn't actually believe that his dad still kept the tapes. It's not like he didn't know his son had seen it but why still keep it?. Blake, sure he's his hands to grab it but Maddy pulled it back.

He huffs and groans, "Maddy just give me the damn thing. I'm not in the mood"

"I'm not an idiot. Why do you want it so badly? Are you going to give it back to Nate?"

He groans but he can't blame her. Having that type of evidence in the wrong hands could mess things up, so he explains everything to her.

He watches her expression change from shock, to anger to pity.

That's the one word Blake hates. Pity. Everyone always pitted him. He hates it.

"He...he knew about —"

"Yep. It's fucked up. I want to make a copy of it just in case"

"In case of?"

"Maddy you're smart think. Why do you think Nate is trying to get back together with you? He knows you have it, he doesn't know that I know, so if he takes your copy I'd have mine just in case —"

"To use over him and your dad? But this tape has nothing about Nate on it" Blake tilts his head. So she didn't know.

"Maddy, the reason why Nate had those nudes on his phone was that he was trying to blackmail Jules" Her eyes widen.

"How do you know about the pictures?! I never mention it to you!"

Blake laughs. He takes his jack off and places it on the floor. Blake sites and helps Maddy to sit down.

"The day you asked me about if everyone is slightly gay in the mall? It made me think about you probably having a crush on Cassie...but then I heard something from Josh about the fair of you and Nate talking when he heard something about dick pictures" Blake stops then looks at Maddy. She gives him the okay to go on.

"Then, I remember something weird Rue said about my dad. I remember the fair, both she and Jules looked at my dad weird.  So I started observing her,  it didn't make much sense but I knew Jules had something with this. Then Fez. Why would he randomly beat up Nate? Nate hasn't done anything, but then a few days after Nate got out, Lexi called me to ask me why my dad was at Fez's? So I took all the clues and added them up." He looks away from her.

"I thought my dad was blackmailing people but...it was Nate blackmailing him, Jules and Fez..."

Maddy didn't know what the fuck to feel. This was a lot. She looks at the tape, then at Blake.

"That's why he's been nice to me...he wants the tape"

"I don't blame him. For some sick twisted reason, he still likes my dad. Probably wants to keep him as his puppet...I'm not surprised. I'm just surprised I didn't notice"

Maddy gives Blake the tape, and smiles at him, "You aren't stupid, they were just using you...using us. Take it and when you're finished give it to me back"

"Why?"

"He knows I have it. He doesn't know that you do. Wouldn't that make sense to come to me since he wouldn't suspect his brother?" Blake nods at her. What she said did make sense.

"You really are a dangerous boy, Blake Jacobs"

He smirks. Blake gets up and grabs her hands, helping her up.  He hugs her. When he was finished, he took her to his car and drives her home.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

RUE: Cassie decided to wake up at 4 AM that morning to get ready for school.  She needed to clear her head. And for those three hours, she spent getting ready... she only thought about one thing.

Cassie walked down the hallways, smiling. Her smile got brighter seeing the Jacob Twins. No, not her boyfriend Blake, but his brother, Nate Jacobs. Nate didn't even glance in her way, but Blake did.

"Hi babe- wow...you look amazing, is today a special day?" He asked but all Cassie could think about was how Nate was ignoring her. She kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and left, leaving him confused.

RUE:  She loved the ritual that she had developed, the attention to detail, the anxiety and excitement she felt in her stomach. And even if Nate pretended not to notice her.

Feeling frustrated, Cassie grabbed Blake who was walking with Nate and carried him to the janitor's closet. She took all her frustration out on him, Blake didn't mind, he was happy to please her. They made it late to the second period.

RUE: It was her way of telling him she was his when she wasn't.

Blake and Nate were talking about the upcoming sports season when Cassie passed by them. Both Jacobs were shocked at her transformation, she had looked...looked...looked like Maddy. Blake watched his brother and realize he was staring at Cassie, so he slapped his shoulder snapping him out of his daze. Blake huffed and left, while Nate followed him.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

Blake was walking when Elliot, Rue's friend ran behind him. He looks at him with confusion, "Hide me"

Blake turns back around and notices a group of boys coming at them. The group tried to grab Elliot but Blake was blocking them.

"Yo Jacobs move outta the way man!" Blake tilts his head in confusion, "Why?"

"That fucking weirdo said he wanted to shit on us!" Blake looked at Elliot with concern and disgust written on his face. He turns back to the boys and smiles.

"Come on Trent we go way back, just spare this one alright?"

"Blake-"

"Come on, I'll give you Veronica's number and I'll spot you a $20" Trent starts thinking it over, "Make it  Victoria's and we have a deal"

Blake goes into his wallet and takes out a twenty and hands it to Trent who smiled at it. Trent glares at Elliot and leaves with his group. Elliot lets out a sigh and pats Blake's back, "Thank man I appreciate—"

"I did this for Rue, not you." Blake left leaving the boy to be baffled.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Blake was doing his homework when Maddy called him to come over. The address she gave him made him so fucking confused. It wasn't her house...it was a rich house when he searched it up on google search. Blake put his books in his bag, tells his parents he was leaving and heads to the location

RUE: Apparently, everyone in the household, except for Blake knew that Nate and Cassie were hooking up every Friday Night. Well, his mom didn't exactly know what was going on. She hasn't heard Blake talk about Cassie much so she assumed that they broke him and his dad didn't give a shit. Well, he did but Nate blackmailed him into not talking about this with Blake otherwise he would find the tape and post it. How fucked up is this family really is?!

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

"Hey, lil man, what's up?"

"Who are you?" The boy says staring at Blake. Maddy was behind him, watching the scene

"I'm Blake, I'm a friend of Maddy's"

"You play video games?" Before Blake could even answer, the boy whose name he doesn't know his name carries him to where the tv is located.

"Bring him back to me in one piece Theo!" She yells. Maddy didn't even have time to talk to Blake, but the scene of Blake purposely losing made her smile. It was cute.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Ash holds the gun onto Cal's head. Cal looks around the house to inspect it.

"So first, you come to my fuckin' job askin' all these weird-ass questions like the feds. Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin', man?"  Cal answered but it wasn't the answer to the question they wanted.

"What the fuck man? What's with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?"

"You beat up my son."

"Yeah, well, he deserved it, man, he's a fuckin' bitch and the other one beat the shit outta me," Cal smirks, he tried to hide it but he couldn't. Ash hit him on the face with the gun. Cal tried to talk but Ash kept hitting him over and over. Sooner or later Cal started cracking and started explaining the situation. The look on Fez and  Ash's faces was of disgust.

"Who told you I give a fuck man?"

"My son"

"Your son? The one that's in love with Jewel or Blake? Cuz I know for a fact that he can't be him. What kind of weird-ass father-son shit is goin' on around here bro? No wonder why B man doesn't want to be at that house." Cal felt so confused about what was going on. Did  Nate lie? Does Blake know?

"I'm extremely confused."

"You're confused. I'm fucking' confused bro. I don't even know what the fuck you're doin' here" It was at this moment, that Cal knew he fucked up majorly. Fez let Cal go despite Ash disagreeing with him.

Cal started planning on how to ask Blake if he has the tape without making him suspicious.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

After playing with Theo, who Blake learned is his name, it was time for bed. Both Maddy and Blake tucked him into bed and read him a book. Theo liked Blake, he was fun and cool. After falling asleep Maddy kissed him on the head while Blake pats him and heads out of the room. Blake goes into his bag and takes the tape out and hands it to her. She  takes it and puts it into her bag

Blake grabs his back and heads to the front door to leave but he stops when he heard her ask a question.

"Hey...want a drink?" Blake smiles and closes the front door back and goes to the kitchen with her. It was almost 11 when Blake looked at the time.  He thanked her for spending time with him, telling her it was fun. He grabbed his stuff and leaves to go home.

As soon as Blake left a car pulled up. The person knocked on the door, Maddy thought it was Blake and smiled but when she opened the door, it disappeared. When she saw Nate she wanted to slap him but when she saw the rose it made her soft.

Oh, how the Jacobs men were dangerous to be around.

AUTHOR!
I forgot I didn't realize
what time I said I'd post.
It's currently 4:59 AM almost 5. Anyway we are coming close to
the drama!

Also, should I make a
BTS fanfic or another
tv show fanfic? Lemme know!

We are almost close to 1K votes everyone!!!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 443 21
Cassie howard and Maddy perez x male Blake was in love at first sight with Madeline Perez,the most popular,self assured girl in high school that rare...
3.1K 96 9
"Their my family, always will be. Nobody seems to understand that." EUPHORIA OC X OC MATURE THEMES ©loverrandhaterr
158K 3.6K 18
˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ RUN THE WORLD ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ STEAL HIS GIRL AND TREAT HER BETTER !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ MADDY PEREZ X BLACK!FEM!OC♫︎♡︎ ©S-SIMPSTATION...
258K 5.6K 23
𝔲𝔫·𝔥𝔬·𝔩𝔶 /ˌə𝔫ˈ𝔥ō𝔩ē/ 𝔞𝔡𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔩; 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡. 𝖋𝖊𝖟𝖈𝖔 (𝖊𝖚𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆)