My zombie girl 2

By Emmarose_Volturi

Nam-ra's friends are in new York to meet her and also her friend Peter Parker but turns out Doc ock turns to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

35 1 0
By Emmarose_Volturi

I woke up from the nightmare and I toke 3 deep breaths  and I got back to sleep

The next day*

Nam-ra what's wrong Lee said nightmare.. I whisper what nightmare  park Mi-jin said Doc oc tried to get me.. on my dream..  Doc ock you mean Doctor Otto Octavius ? Park Mi-jin said yeah.. he don't know he wants me and If I hang out with you Otto kill you all I said What your joking? Park Mi-jin said maybe I said wait wait Doc ock has a wife named Rosie but she died Yang dae-su said okay keep Nam-ra safe from this serial killer you kidding me what if this guy going to find us? and kill us Park Mi-jin said only thing is to stay in the apartment I said.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
821K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.